My Jogging Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
My son's dance opens the evening to fulfilment.
5.7k words
4.7
19.7k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers

Samantha's tits Jiggled under her running tee as we climbed the hill to the ruined house. Her satin running shorts were very short and as she moved, I could see the curve of her bum cheeks expose themselves beneath the hem with each stride.

Here I was, a few days following my previous crazy jogging adventure, out running with my son Aaron and best friend Samantha.

Samantha had been a friend since we met during my first part time job when I had worked as am assistant in a small gift shop during my High School days. She was ages with me, early forties, and a dusky beauty with her dark ringlet hair and slender, big breasted figure. She always maintained up her appearance, paying lots of attention to her health, her figure, her style and her make-up and accessories.

Samantha was twice divorced and had no children of her own. This aside, she was like an aunty and friend to my Aaron, us having shared his growing-up together. I had put her marital separations down to her high maintenance demands and fussiness for everything. Sometimes she seemed lonely or upset that she was a single middle aged woman and sometimes it appeared she was perfectly happy with it. No matter what anyone thought of her though, she was a real 'girly girl' and was always great fun when we were in company together.

Leading up to todays run, my mind had been pre-occupied with thoughts of the naughty sexual interlude I had had with my son the few days previous. In fact, I couldn't get it out of my mind and it's all I thought about, even tho Aaron and I had barely communicated at home since. We seemed to be avoiding each other out of fear or embarrassment regarding the earlier jogging occurence. I had so been looking forward to todays run to settle and confirm our feelings and taking our little loving tryst a step further when Samantha had called. When I told her I was going for a jog, she had quickly invited herself along and suggested it would be fun to have a catch-up as we ran.

Although Samantha joining us would be a little frustrating, meaning that Aaron and I would have to wait until some later date to advance our sex adventures, I couldn't very well refuse Sam with some awkward excuse, she'd think I'd have fallen out with her. So, I had agreed to her joining us.

Here we now were in our little running trio on a remote countryside hill run that I had planned with my Aaron. I found myself looking at my best friend a little differently. Not in a bad way, but in a curious and little bit naughty, sexy way. Perhaps it was the sexual frustration that had been building in me or as I previously mentioned, perhaps it was just my hormonal time of life.

I was looking at Samantha and wondering about her sex. Was she having great sex and was she having it any more or less frequently than I? Was she enjoying different men when and where she chose? Had she ever had sex with a young man, someone as young as my Aaron? The craziness of what I had indulged in a few days past brought these thoughts forefront of my mind.

When I watched her legs swing as she ran I found myself admiring them and their smooth beauty. Her bottom was so peach like and perfect I would defy any hot blooded male not to admire it. I noticed, like me, Aaron who was not saying much in the conversations as we jogged was also looking desiringly at Samantha. And like me, he was focussed on her tight rear viewing her from behind.

As I watched both Aaron and Samantha jog, I pictured Aaron stopping her and sliding Samantha's shorts down over her bottom, exposing her two beautiful cheeks and lowering his face into the crevice between them, licking wildly. I imagined joining them and removing Aaron's running shorts and taking hold of that wonderful penis I had enjoyed intimately only a few days prior.

'Sop it! Stop! Stop! STOP!' I reminded myself. This was getting out of control. I shouldn't go imagining and hoping myself into sexy adventures with friends and my own son together, it would only end badly. I had terribly guilty feelings that I was becoming a pervert.

It then occurred to me, maybe I should speak to Samantha about it, about my frustration with hubby and inform her that I had been having crazy sexy thoughts and dreams involving my son, I didn't have to tell her that anything had actually happened. Maybe Samantha would have a helpful view on the matter as she was the person I could most trust in this type of conversation.

Even thinking about the conversation had me picturing Samantha taking me to bed to feed her the juicy details as she pleasured me down below with her tongue. And then, her telling me that this was the best way to cure my lack of sex problem. It struck me as a woman that I've always felt that it's important who I make love to and here I was thinking of lesbian love with my best friend whilst telling her of taboo sex with my son. I wondered if Samantha had ever had such thoughts herself.

When the opportunity arose, I suggested that Aaron run on ahead up to the old ruin which was approximately a mile further up the hill so that Sam and I could share some girly talk without boring him. He was reluctant to leave us, I'm sure he was enjoying Samantha's running frame and still aroused by the fun we had had earlier in the week. I reckon he was secretly hoping for an opportunity to have a repeat of his sexy time with Samantha included. I was naughtily feeling hot enough to think the same.

As Aaron pressed ahead, Samantha and I had the opportunity to talk men and sex. It wasn't long before she told me that it had been an age since she had last had a man. This gave me the opportunity to tell her that it had been the same for me even tho I was married. She seemed surprised. It was Samantha who brought mention of Aaron into our conversation and her little remark immediately had me curious.

'If only we were young and you were free and single again... we could chase after boys like your Aaron and have some fun' she said, adding 'He's such a young hunk, I'll bet he's the one getting 'the most of it' out of all of us'.

It was strange to hear Samantha speak so open and suggestively about my son to me. I daren't tell her about what he had 'got' from me or what I had planned and hoped on giving him but I decided to let her into his little secret to see how she reacted.

'You'd be surprised Sammy... believe it or not, Aaron is still a virgin and don't ask me how I know." I told her.

'What? Gorgeous boy is still a virgin?' She asked, surprised to hear it. 'Send him around to me for an evening and I'll sort that out'. She added, giggling.

'Sammy, really! That's my boy you're talking about'. I said faking a slight outrage at the suggestion.

'C'mon, even you must have noticed how he's an extremely handsome, younger version of your hubby. Surely even you've thought about it.'

She was right, I had thought about it and more and unknown to her it was all I had been thinking about for the past few days. If my son knew that Samantha and I were having this conversation he would have exploded with excitement I'm sure. As we conversed, Samantha's perfume wafted through the summer air and I found it strangely alluring. Yet again, my mind was wandering into thoughts, or perhaps, fantasy visions of Samantha and I having sex with Aaron.

'Samantha, I've thought about lot's of things, but sex with my son? Really?' I feigned.

'I'm just kidding' she said, adding 'But there's no harm in me enjoying a little daydream about breaking in a beautiful young man is there?'

We talked for a few more minutes before catching up to Aaron who was sitting on the window ledge, enjoying the sun as it beat down on the ruined house.

Handing him my bottle of water I suggested that I had to go take a pee before our return and asked that he keep watch as I popped through the doorway and into a large empty room in the ruin.

Samantha added 'Good Idea, I think I'll join you'.

We both found a spot close to the inner wall, slipped our shorts down and squatted together. Almost in unison we both started pissing, the stream creating a fast drumming on the old dry and dusty wooden floor and formed little pools of amber liquid. The aroma of dust, pee and perfume was heady and strangely erotic. I looked up and could see Aaron peek in through the door from a distance, checking that Samantha wasn't looking I blew him a kiss and winked.

My workout plan for today had been to share this secret moment alone with Aaron as his 'best girl' on our 'running date' and teach him the pleasure of a woman's body, teach him the joy of his mother's body in this quiet old house. Samantha had forced me to alter the plan, I would have to reschedule our beautiful moment until a later time. It would be too risqué to try anything at home with Aaron, even tho his dad was always out with work colleagues on this evening each week. If we were caught it would be the end. I wanted to keep our adventure as far away from home as possible.

It was in our little toilet moment that Samantha asked if I would like to come around to her home later that evening for a meal and a few wines, her already knowing that my husband would be out at the club with his friends.

'What about Aaron?' I asked forgetfully knowing that he was old enough to look after himself but with my sudden obsession with him inadvertently bringing him to the forefront of my mind.

'Why not bring him along? Who knows what could happen?' She said winking, again quickly adding 'just kidding, but do bring him along. I'm sure he'll enjoy the company of two sex starved old ladies. Why don't we make it a dress affair? It would be fun to put the glad-rags on and have ourselves a posh 'night out' at home'.

'O.K. It's a date.' I replied and we laughed. I knew within, that Aaron wouldn't be unhappy with the situation, spending the evening with his mother and with her attractive best friend whom he had been ogling all afternoon. If Aaron agreed to drive, my thoughts were that we could have a little fun on the way home from the night out. It was settled. I'd just have to muster up some nice underwear for the late journey home from Sam's as a little treat and an enticement for Aaron.

Our return run down the trail passed quickly in the warmth of the afternoon sun. Aaron having been invited to join us, had seen him become noticeably upbeat after accepting. Samantha went her way on her journey home to prepare for the evening as did Aaron and I.

On the way home I told Aaron to wear something dressy and smart for our evening at Samantha's and that if he was a good boy we could perhaps take another little drive to the country for some late night nature fun and I could teach him a little more about the birds and the bees.

He knew exactly what I was implying and enthusiastically replied with 'Oh mum I'd love to learn more about the birds and the bees with you'.

I was gushing again at the thought. I desperately wanted to be his first. I couldn't believe I was feeling all the emotional thrills of a new romance with my very own son. It was crazy. Not only did he excite me when I thought of him, he sent tingling sensations through my body and little butterflies fluttered in my tummy.

The remainder of the afternoon passed slowly, hubby was only home for a short time, mustering himself a ready meal for dinner before heading out to meet his friends at the club. Aaron had taken a quick shower and retired to his room to dress. I had showered and was in the process of selecting an outfit. I thought carefully on what to wear. How would Aaron like to see his mum dress? My earlier enquiring to his likes and dislikes in a woman hadn't provided too many clues on what did appeal to him, other than me. He enjoyed sporty attire but tonight was to be different, we were dressing formal.

I sat wrapped in my bath towel and spent an age applying my make up, opting for a rosey-red gloss lipstick and dark eye shadow and some heavy mascara.

I thought of classic woman and an article I had recently read in Elle magazine on the lasting allure of the 'little black dress' decided it for me. It had been worn by everyone from Lauren, Bacall to Sophia Loren, Audrey Hepburn to Lady Diana, Charlize Theron to Taylor swift, so tonight, it would be the choice for me. I still had a slim shapely enough figure and the black would tone down any curvy shape worries further.

Before dress fitting, I had the underwear to consider, I selected one of my exquisite French lingerie sets, featuring an intricately embroidered bra and suspender set with satin panties to match and I opened a new pack of black, seemed, fully fashioned nylon stockings. The act of rolling the stockings over my legs had me feeling ultra-sexy. This was something I ordinarily, only ever done when I knew I was going to have sexy time with hubby and here I was prepping myself for hot sexy time with my son. It made me feel so wicked and hornier than ever.

I finished dressing in the underwear ensemble and before completing it with my little black dress, I selected a pair of my black high heeled patent shoes, slipped them on and tousled my hair. I posed before the full length mirror admiring my look. The High heels extended my leg shape and the suspender belt accentuated my desirable curves, with the panties sheathing my lady lust perfectly. I felt that I looked a proper pin-up and hot enough to arouse any boy in town.

I sensed inside that Samantha would be 'killer hot' if she was dressing-up, so in a way, I felt I was competing with her. And strange tho it was, I was competing with her for the sexual attentions of my own boy. I must be mad, this couldn't be what all mothers of my age think, let alone dress for, but I'm sure that many have, and have experienced the pleasure and thrill that it brings. I had strange visions of mothers seducing their sons, mothers engaged in kissing, in masturbating with, and sinfully fucking their grown sons and loving it. It made me feel super hot inside and I began to fear I wouldn't be able to restrain myself until after Samantha's.

As I slipped my dress on and struggled to zip myself in, I heard Aaron exit his room. I opened my bedroom door to peek out and caught him at the head of our staircase about to descend to the lounge. He looked magnificent in his dark suit and white shirt and dickie-bow, one sharp dressed man. It made him look older than his years and fantastically handsome, I called to him to help me with my dress.

As he turned, he looked at me standing in the doorway and let out a 'Wow!'

I replied with 'I was just thinking the same thing honey'.

We both smiled, looking each other up and down. I twirled and held my hair up from my neck as he walked toward me then delicately raised the zipper on the dress, I could sense him ogling my arse. 'Do you like mummies outfit darling?' I asked.

'You look magnificent mum. And oh so sexy'. I wiggled my rear for him as I turned to face him again.

'I'm glad you approve' I said striking a model like pose then smoothing down over my hips with both hands. I cheekily raised and cupped my hands around my boobies and playfully jiggled and adjusted them through the fabric of the dress. 'Ah, that's better' I said as he gazed on longingly. 'I'm already looking forward to getting help out of this dress later sweetie.'

Aaron smiled. Again he looked a little bit bemused and unsure of whether I was giving him an open invitation to undress me later or not. I took hold of his hands and stepped back to admire him. 'Perfect.' I said, then stepped forward close to his body. I leaned in and gave him a little teasing kiss on the cheek. Then releasing my hand from his, I gently gripped his crotch and gave a playful squeeze. He was clearly excited. I kissed him gently again, this time on the lips. It was electric. Drawing back I stopped the play and suggested 'We best get on our way to Sammy's, I don't want my handsome man making a mess in his good suit now, do I?'

We were soon in the car and heading out for our evenings fun.

At Samantha's my 'hottie' suspicions were confirmed when she answered the door and we entered. She looked magnificent in a tailored, halter neck, wide leg, jumpsuit and sky high heels giving her that long legged super model look. Her cleavage was clearly visible in an open front, which plunged near to her navel and to draw the eye, she wore a multi looped neck chain and pendent that attracted attention straight to her cleavage. Her make-up was impeccable and her smile was wide and beaming. She had her hair up in a dress bun that made her look confident and at the same time, slightly domineering. We were invited in to the lounge. As she turned I was envious of how incredible her bottom looked. Her outfit so accentuated her perfect peachiness, so much so that I was tempted to run my hand over her inviting curves.

'You both look lovely...' she offered. '... and Aaron, what a handsome young man you are, I'm booking you for the first dance'. She giggled. 'That's if your date allows me.' she then added. It was strange, Samantha referring to me as Aarons 'date' and for a brief second it shook me a little. Did she sense something was happening between us, I hoped not.

'You look gorgeous as ever Sammy, you make me well 'jel'... what do you think of your auntie Samantha?' I commented and asked Aaron. He nodded and quietly complimented with a simple 'nice'.

'What? Only nice?' Samantha laughed.

We were soon relaxing and chit chatting in the lounge, the table had been prepared for our meal and the dish was cooking in the oven. We chatted for around an hour before moving to the table and sitting down to prepared dish.

Both Samantha and I had already polished off a bottle of wine between us and were well through our second by the end of our eating. She offered Aaron a glass and insisted that he join us. I knew that if Aaron drank, we would have to arrange a Taxi home and that would put paid to our plans, but the drink was already making me a little giddy. With Samantha's insistence it wasn't long before Aaron had joined us in a glass of wine.

Once the wine started to flow it was amazing how quickly the evening started to pass. We must have been at the table for over two hours, talking, drinking and having a great fun time. Samantha had taken to openly flirting with my Aaron and I found myself at times getting a little possessive, butting in and trying to deflect. I'm sure she could detect my jealousy.

My desire to keep Aarons attention focussed on his mum and away from Samantha's seductive charms were evident enough to prompt her to say 'Oh mum, stop fussing-so over your boy... he's enjoying himself. Aren't you Aaron baby?'

Aaron was fast catching up on our drinking and I detected that he was becoming slightly tipsy himself, he simply smiled and replied 'I'm loving it.'

Fearing that we were all becoming a little to affected by the drink, I suggested I arrange a cab for an hour or so's time at which point Samantha offered an alternative.

'Why don't you stay here for the evening? You could call hubby and tell him you are staying over, and there's plenty of room for you both. I have two spare rooms.'

It seemed to me like a good idea and in the fuzziness of my thoughts a plan started to form. Aaron sharing my bed in the night whilst Samantha slept soundly in a happy, hazy, drinky-poo slumberland could still provide the moment for Aaron and I to share our wonderful, special love. The plan was sure to work.

We agreed to stay over and I made all the arrangements, informing hubby via phone that Aaron and I were spending the night because we both had had a little to much drink and we would drive home in the morning. He didn't seem to be bothered in the slightest, I knew he would rather have a late night session with his friends. He would have no idea of the night of passion he would be missing.

SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers
12