My Jogging Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers

Samantha, Aaron and I moved from the dinning table to the lounge, Samantha and I relaxing into the sofa with Aaron lounging on a large bean-bag. We continued our casual chatting, covering subjects such as food and drink, healthy jogging tips, workouts and other fun stuff and we also continued to enjoy the wine.

Samantha changed the selection of music to a smooth jazzy soundtrack which suited the darkening of the evening as she closed the blinds and switched on some mood lighting. The music and effect of the wine had me feeling cozy and sensual as I smiled at my boy. He was smiling and watching Samantha as she returned to the settee and placed herself beside me with her glass of wine in hand.

'Are you remembering I've still to have that dance young man' she said with a wink. We were all very relaxed and a little drunk which I'm sure gave Aaron the confidence to reply.

He stood up removing his jacket and offered his hand forward 'How about now?'

Samantha ran her finger around the rim of her glass and smiled, replying 'Why don't you sway a little and show us ladies how good a dancer you are first?'

I was surprised by Samantha's suggestion but it didn't phase Aaron one bit. He began to sway rhythmically before us in time to the music. Slowly he reached up and started to remove his tie and unbutton his pressed white shirt. As he continued to gyrate his hips, Samantha complimented him 'Very nice moves." Then asking me 'don't you think so mum?' I was transfixed to the vision of my boy dancing alone in a seductive and erotic fashion.

Samantha prompted him for more... 'take off that shirt sweet boy and let us see your lovely guns'. I said nothing, only watching in admiration as he slowly undid the buttons and slid the shirt from his upper body. He quickly kicked off his shoes and continued to dance in his trousers and white socks. Even with his mother watching, he appeared to have no sense of embarrassment as he continued. The evening was developing into a personal strip show for Sammy and I, with the stripper being my very own son.

He caressed himself with his hands, rubbing them over his torso and hips before unclasping his belt and undoing his fly.

'Oh my, he's going to remove his trousers' Sammy gleefully announced. The atmosphere was charged with erotic energy.

'Isn't he sexy?' was all I could offer in reply.

'You're so right, he's super-sexy'. Samantha said as she sipped on her drink not in the least surprised by my comment.

'Oh what a hunk. My son is going to be a heartbreaker.' I hushed.

Samantha, who was as transfixed as I was, let out a long 'mmmmmm... '

Aarons trousers fell to his feet, revealing a pair of spotless, white, tight trunks, hiding a man size package beneath. He stepped from the trousers and unashamedly continued with his sway and hip thrusting. My eyes darted all over his athletic body drinking in his beauty. He was having the time of his life performing for his mother and friend. Showing off his fine body. Samantha leaned forward and cleared the surface of her heavy railway sleeper coffee table which stood between Aaron and our position on the settee. She patted the surface with her hand.

'C'mon, up on the table darling' she prompted.

Without hesitation, Aaron stepped up bringing his body within a few feet of where we were sitting. We could almost smell his sex. Samantha turned toward me and smiled, she quietly whispered below the music, 'he certainly doesn't dance like a virgin... and if he carries on like this he's not going to be a virgin in the morning.' making a fanning gesture with her free hand as she spoke. I whispered back with my little drunken revelation, 'I'm wet already and I'm his mother'. We both giggled. 'Oh you bad mummy.' she said, then adding 'I think he may be able to keep us both busy all night'.

I couldn't believe how we were talking. Samantha was suggesting we share my son tonight and she was implying as a sexual plaything. She was clearly excited by the suggestion. The truth is, I was already gone and feeling very excited by the thought myself. There was little need to wonder what Aaron was thinking, the signs emanating from his underwear were expressing his feelings quite clearly. This evening, like the rest of today was playing out differently from all I had planned.

As we focussed on Aaron's dancing, the moment that we were headily anticipating materialised. Aaron slipped his hands into the waistband of his trunks and slowly peeled them down his thighs. His large hard cock sprung into view. It was beautiful, standing proud and pulsing excitedly before us. He shimmied in a complete 360 as he removed the undergarment giving us a clear view of his luscious buns as he turned. His behind was solid and smooth, he looked like a Greek god brought to life from a marble statue, with the extra bonus of having a large and wonderfully hard cock. I was so proud of him. I was in lust with my son and proud that my best friend was enthralled with his sexy performance.

Aaron closed his eyes as he danced and slowly brought his hands onto his cock and started rubbing and thumbing it gently. Lubricating juices seeped from his helmet's eye causing it to glisten in the low light. Whether it was the excitement of the event or just my imagination, I'm not sure, but he appeared to be growing bigger in his hand. My desire to have my son's cock had me lose all sense of proportion.

Samantha broke my attention when she remarked 'Oh Aaron you naughty boy, you're cock looks so delicious. Aunt Sammy wants to give it a great big kiss.' She leaned forward and raised her hand, clasping the raging member, bringing her face close to the tip, she began kissing it gently. I was amazed and loving the unfolding sex play. My best friend was kissing my sons cock right before my eyes and it all seemed so perfectly natural and normal with not a hint of guilt.

Sammy began snaking her tongue out in little flicking motions, tasting Aarons lube and lapping around the head of his penis. Aaron had stopped swaying and was now gently rocking his steamy tool back and forth in Sammy's hand.

'My god, you both look so gorgeous' I whispered unable to remove my gaze from the action. Samantha undone the neck clasp on her outfit and let the top half of her trouser suit fall free, revealing her sumptuous round orbs which were capped with erect brown nipples. I manoeuvred into a position behind her and wrapped my arms around, cupping her tits in my hands, then squeezing and flicking the hard nips. I cuddled into her as she parted her bright lipstick covered lips and enveloped Aarons cock, sucking the swollen plum into her hungry mouth. She started sucking and groaning as she wanked Aaron's raging member with her left hand. I was so close, my own lips were almost touching the veiny cock as Samantha sucked hard on it. I could smell the musk.

She let it pop free of her mouth and took a deep gasp of air as she turned and offered me the opportunity to taste the swollen knob. I tenderly let my tongue tickle the pee slit before gobbling the shaft into my longing mouth. This was wonderful, sharing intimacy in a trio of love. Samantha's eyes grew big and flickered as she watched me, her best friend suck on the penis of her own son.

Aaron sighed 'Oh mum, I love your lips on my cock'

I replied 'Oh baby, mummy loves your hot cock to'

Samantha, eyes sparkling, was beaming a wondrous smile, 'Oh you are such dirty darlings. I'm so glad we are sharing this marvellous moment. This wonderful cock is going to please mummy tonight' she squealed. I almost came then and there. The perverse excitement had me spasming with delight. I sucked on the cock harder.

Freeing the cock from my mouth I turned to Samantha and kissed her, she passionately responded with a deep tongue kiss. We both stopped and froze for a second before laughing nervously and excitedly. I turned my attention back to the cock and slurped it back into my mouth.

Samantha stood up and unzipped and removed her trouser suit. She had no panties on and now stood completely naked excepting for her high heel platform shoes and neck chain. Looking toward her whilst continuing my sucking I viewed Samantha's naked form for the first time. Her tummy was smooth with little wrinkles pointing down toward her hirsute crotch where the most inviting, hairiest bush I have ever seen, covered her lady love entrance. As I watched her - she parted her legs slightly and slipped a finger into a hidden crevice in the growth. I watched on in fascination as she fingered her slit. She started pumping in and out of herself with two fingers.

'Oh this is so horny. Go girl, suck your sons big cock' she squealed again 'It's gonna make me cum honey'.

Never in my wildest fantasy did I ever think I would be watching my best friend masturbate as I enjoyed giving my son a slutty blow job. We were all lost in a lusty decadence and loving it. Samantha knelt beside me taking the cock from me, wrapping her mouth around the excited head she sucked and wanked violently with both her hands. Freeing herself from the action for a brief moment she commanded that I remove my dress.

I stood up, struggled for a second to unzip it before letting it fall to the ground. As I stood in my high heels, suspender and stocking set, Samantha stopped sucking and turned to look at me. Aaron was staring at my body with a look of desire and male lust.

Samantha spoke again keeping the moment hot. 'Oh Aaron, you lucky boy... are you the lucky one to be about to sink your virgin cock into that beautiful woman'. I felt hyper sexy as I slipped my satin knickers from my crotch and reclined back onto the settee, outstretching my arms in a welcoming fashion toward my son. I let my knees part and legs separate to reveal my wet petals. 'Come to me darling' I beckoned.

He stepped toward me as Samantha sat down on the settee moving aside to make room. He took position between my legs, I could feel him tremble as his swollen manhood approached my slit. I reached and took hold of him to reassure him. When the cock touched my swollen pussy lips, it was as if thousands of small electric shocks shot through my body. I gave him a light wank as he kissed me, rubbing the knob against my clit as I did so.

'Oh Aaron, fuck me'. I sighed. Then suddenly his cock was inside me. We were fucking. Fucking and sharing the moment with my best friend.

'Oh fuck I'm going to cum' I screamed. It was the fastest orgasm I had ever achieved. Aaron had thrust no more than a few times inside me and I was fluttering in ecstasy. Samantha was still frigging herself as she watched our action. I grasped Aarons head and gave him a slobbery wet kiss, as I held him to me, I wrapped my stocking clad legs around his naked butt. I felt him tense and thrust harder. He grunted and exploded inside me. I felt the gush of his juice shoot inside my love. The warm jets continued for a few moments. Aaron had lost his virginity and cum inside his hot mother.

It was done, our erotic coupling complete.

'Oh fuck baby, that was so special' I cooed.

Aaron slowly withdrew from me, his large tool still covered in our orgasm slop. Samantha manoeuvred around before him and opened her mouth and took the spent cock into her mouth, feeding on the mixture of jizz and pussy juice. She sucked and licked the dick clean.

Samantha stood up and outstretched her hands to both of us. 'I think we should all go up to bed. We have a busy night ahead.' she said.

Our horny night-time party was just beginning.

SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers
12