My Journey: Blacked and Married

Story Info
White wife's journey into her first black lover.
2.6k words
4.22
31.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story begins innocently enough. It started with a movie I watched called Annihilation. It was a horrible movie with the exception of the scene where it shows Natalie Portman playing in bed with her husband. It fades out and in to her riding her black lover to orgasm in the same bed. It was a horrible movie with the exception of that scene.

After seeing it me and a girl friend of mine were making fun of the movie and how bad it was. We come to that scene and we both agreed that it was very erotic and exciting. After much talking my friend admits that she has a black lover that she enjoys very much when they get together. She tells me that he has been to her house, and will meet sometimes.

After talking for a bit I admit to her that I fantasize about our UPS driver. He is very dark and well built. He is always friendly with me and if I am home alone offers to bring stuff close to where I need it. We have chatted some when he delivers and is nice. She tells me maybe I should try and meet a black man to take as a lover. I down play the idea with her but start thinking and never acting on it.

Fast forward a couple of months and my husband begins traveling with work a lot. They are opening some new locations scattered around the country and they need him to set up the networks. After one of his trips he tells me that he is going to be traveling a good bit for a while. He says they have decided on 3 locations and he will be working at them all till they are opened. He says with him being gone so much if something happened with him traveling he could kind of understand but would not want to know anything about it. I suspect I got this conversation because he might be spending some time with someone. This is all I needed though.

Next time he left I dug out an old laptop from storage and set up on some accounts specifically looking for black men. I have been fantasizing about this for a while now. So I start accounts on a couple of sites. I chat with some people and eventually meet one that I am interested in and seems normal. Upon meeting him he was nice enough but really had out grew his picture. There was just no physical attraction.

Shortly after that I decide to order some new speakers for my home office. I work up the courage and launch a plan to hopefully seduce my UPS driver. So the day he brings the speakers I expect him to offer to bring them in so I leave the laptop out so he can see it.

All day they are out for delivery I am so nervous and excited but I have every intention of going through with it. I have spent too much time fantasizing about it. He finally arrives and rings the doorbell.

My first instinct is to slam the laptop shut and lay it down. I swallow the lump in my throat and decide to go through with my plan after just looking at so many sexy black men on line. So I set the laptop down on the coffee table where he can see it shortly after he come is.

I go to the door and open it. He tells me hello and ask how I am doing. I tell him fine and he ask me where I want him to leave them. I ask him if he can put him in my office. He says sure let him know which way. I point the direction and tell him first room on the right down the hall. He gets about 3 steps in and I see him notice the laptop.

He looks at the laptop then looks at me smiles and looks back at the laptop then back at me. I tell him oh well it is too late to be embarrassed now. I say please do not say anything about this to my husband or the neighbors. He says he would never do that it could cause him problems on the job.

I thank him and tell him he is looking good. He tells me he is glad I think so and says if my husband is out of town he should leave me his phone number in case I needed something. I said well for what I am needing I could not be using his phone number but if he wanted to give me his email I would certainly let him know. He said well get something to write with while he set those down. I said I will be in the kitchen when he set those in the office.

After a minute he comes in the kitchen. He walks up close to me while I am sitting at the table knowing I am eye level with his crotch and ask did I want it. I said I certainly do and then say can I get it and the email? He said he would have no problem with giving me all I could stand. After giving me the email he holds his hand out. I put my hand in his and he pulls me up. He says are you sure. I say yes I am. He then puts my hand on my crotch and kisses me. He pauses and as I am rubbing his cock and ask me if that is what I am looking for. I says yes there is just more of it than I thought there would be. He said he would make sure I was mostly comfortable. I tell him you better not and kiss him this time.

He tells me to that he gets off at 7PM and that I should think about how I wanted this to go and we could meet somewhere tonight. About 5PM I send him an email and tell him I want to meet somewhere then maybe take my car back here as where I am at is pretty secluded. I also tell him that he saw what I was doing on line and thinks he knows all to well how I want this to go and why I am doing it.

He text me back and tells me I can pick him up at 8:30 at his house and gives me the address. He also tells me he knows what I am looking for and that he has plenty of it and gonna make damn sure I enjoy every bit of it and come back for more. I tell him OK I will be there and that I am already wet and excited thinking about how much man I was rubbing on earlier.

Well I get there right at 8:30 and he comes out. He looks even better out of that brown uniform and he looks good in that. He is so dark and looks so strong. Probably about 6'1 215 and very solid and muscular. He gets in the car and says I am glad that I showed up. I tell him I had been fantasizing about him for a while. He smiles and kisses me and says he will make sure I am not sorry I did this. Then as I am driving off he takes my hand and puts it on his crotch. He ask me how that feels. I tell him it feels so big and just rubbing it makes me wet thinking about how good having so much man will feel.

He ask me if we were going any where first or getting something to eat. I said there is plenty at the house. I may park somewhere for a few minutes though till it gets good and dark so no neighbors notice. He says that is fine. So we park on this dirt road out by the house. We begin kissing and before long his hands are going down my panties. He tells me damn you are wet. We are making out like high school kids. He then slips a finger in me then a second. He tells me damn I seem tight and that my little white boy must not have been doing a good job fucking me. I moan and feel myself get even wetter. He tells me he is going to enjoy over fucking the hell out of me while he is out of town. I say yes baby please I want to feel all of you opening me up. He tells me he needs to get me so wet and my pussy so relaxed that is gonna welcome having a real cock in you. I tell him that I am so wet and want to feel him in me so bad. He says he is going to get me even hornier and wetter to where I am begging him to give me this good dick.

I ask him to please let me suck his big cock. He says ok get yourself a taste but he does not want to fuck me here. He leans back in the seat and make me take out his cock. It is the first time I have seen it and it was thick and 9 inches long. I tell him damn that is a serious cock. My husband is about half your length and not nearly as thick. He said you like that don't you? I said yes. He pulled my head down and kissed me and then pushed it down and told me suck his big cock.

I suck his cock for a few minutes and he pulls my head up and starts kissing me and rubbing me using his fingers again. I notice it is dark enough and tell him okay lets go so we can enjoy each other like we want to.

So we pull up to my house and pull up in the back by the kitchen door. I just get the door closed and he pushes me firmly against the wall and tells me he is going to enjoy getting me off in every room of my house and making me thank him for it. His hand is around my throat and he starts kissing me and tells me to drop my shorts and panties for him like a good girl. I do as he says and he lets me go long enough to pull my shirt off and starts kissing me again.

He stops kissing me as he is rubbing me and looks me in the eye while he fingers me. He tells me he is going to enjoy giving me the fucking I am craving right here in my kitchen. He ask me if I like him talking dirty and I say yes it makes me so horny. He said you left that laptop where I would see it on purpose didn't you? I say yes I did I have been wanting him for so long and to know if it was true black men are hung and make great lovers. He said you are about to find out just how true it is.

He starts kissing me again and I am fighting to undo his pants and get his cock out. He kicks his shoes off on each side of me while we kiss and I take out his big gorgeous cock. He pants fall and he steps out of them. He tells me to get on my knees and suck his cock and I do right there in the kitchen with my back to the wall. After a couple of minutes he pulls me up and kisses me.

He then reaches down and picks me up with both legs and walks me over to the table and sits me on it. He kisses me and pushes me back on it. He starts kissing his way down my body till his head is between my legs. He goes down on me right there with my legs open for him on my kitchen table. He knows how to use his tongue and mouth as well. I tell him I want to feel him in me so bad. He says tell me you want me to give you some of this good dick. So I tell him I want it and need it. He tells me he will give me all of it I want.

He comes up and pulls me to where my ass is right on the edge of the table. He lays his cock on my tummy and tells me to get a good look at his cock there and I start stroking it. He leans forward and starts kissing me and he pulls back and tells me to rub the head over my pussy so we can both watch. I tell him my pussy is aching to feel him in me. He tells me to guide it in then and he wants me to get a good look at it as he penetrates me. I can feel the pressure as he penetrates me. He is going slow at first and as he meets more resistance he starts taking short strokes. He tells me how tight warm and wet my pussy is and feels so good stretched so tight around him.

When he gets it about half way in I feel the beginning of my first orgasm and tell him how good he feels and that I am about to cum. He starts taking faster strokes and not as worried about getting it in. After I reach that first orgasm he whispers in my ear and ask me if I am ready to feel the rest. I just respond yes baby please.

He has me so wet and horny that I start raising my hips to meet his to get more of it. After a couple of minutes I am moaning loudly and can feel him in places I have never felt anyone. Some of the initial pain is residing from taking. As he is taking it slow telling me how tight and under fucked I was and he would have to take it easy on me to get me use to a real man. He was very attentive and was experienced. He seemed very keen on making sure I was satisfied and all of this make me have my second orgasm moaning wildly and telling how good is big dick was and how full it made my pussy feel.

After I had my second orgasm he picks me up while he is still in me and sits in one of the chairs with me riding him. I begin to kiss him as I am working my hips on his cock telling him how good he feels and how sore he was going to make me. He says he knows but he will get my tight little married white pussy use to taking a serious dick. That it will take a little time. We are kissing and talking dirty while I am on top in the chair I tell him I am about to cum all over his big cock again. He picks me up and puts me back on the table and pushes me back. He tells me to cum for him like and to work those hips and get all this good dick I want. I start moaning again and telling him don't stop fucking me. After I cum he pulls his cock out and lays it on my tummy and makes me stroke him off while looking at how much man was just inside me.

I am laying on the table sweaty and tender breathing heavy and telling him how good that was. He throws me a dish towel and says clean that up. He then comes and picks me up and ask me where our bedroom is that he is about to make me chew on and moan into my little white boy's pillow...

To be continued.