All Comments on 'My Journey Ch. 01'

by npanxx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jonathan8739jonathan8739over 11 years ago

Your story is my number one fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great job

Very hot and believable story. Nice writing. Looking forward to next installments!

toni49toni49over 11 years ago

what a wounderful story,very well wrote love to hear more

davie716davie716over 11 years ago
very erotic and well written

Well written and extremely erotic

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Better than I thought

Started reading this once and quit. Glad I gave it another look see. Great read and very erotic.

blueiceblueiceover 11 years ago
Great story

Nice series - worth reading the entire thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
could be my journey

although i'm in a similar situationw/my wife, this would be the way i would fulfill my dream of having a real cock in my ass and mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

As another guy who's trying to get his wife to peg him, loved this! :)

9inchesthickncut9inchesthickncutabout 11 years ago
Outstanding

A little slow to develop but ultimately rewarding; compelling and inspirational. I've been a professional writer and editor for nearly three decades, and my standards are high. You did a great job on this ... looking forward to reading the rest of your work!

Oldguy45Oldguy45over 10 years ago
Very much my own fantasy!

This story was fantastic! I have fantasized about having the very same experience. Your characterizations were spot on, and your descriptions nice and explicit. I'm a little envious. Your writing reminded me of my own, only better. I'll be reading the other installments soon. Thank you.

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 10 years ago
You must be psychic....

I have no idea how you got inside my head, but you did! I started reading and it sounded like I was writing about my own situation, and #1 fantasy, except for the fact that my wife's a bit more of a 'cold fish' than Tina, in your story. And to top it off, I live just outside of St Louis.....

I'm looking forward to the rest of your series. Thanks for putting it 'on paper'!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
I'm anxious ... Andy so horny

You have accomplished in an exquisite first chapter, lacing together multiple inter-related characters, incidents and themes that few posted authors will ever accomplish. In my opinion few can write with such feeling, cover the common theme of sex without the seemingly forever Repeat of the same "common action in same all to simple few works". The variety and definition you present keeps each episode alive and refreshingly new ... for the reader. I'm drawn to read more and perhaps further into your script see if my admiration is worthy. I'm betting it is!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Very Well Done

I found this because you started following me and I naturally went and checked out your own work. I'm so glad to have found your work! Some may not fancy the detailed buildup of characters and setting, but I appreciate the introduction and detail as you made the protagonist very real and believable. I'm looking forward to reading more of this 'journey' as the ending here leaves open so many possibilities!

jasperrocks51jasperrocks51about 4 years ago

These stories are fantastic!!! I completely identify with his journey of discovering the joys of anal pleasure and the reluctant/unwilling spouse but, alas, I have yet to find such a "special woman".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernpanxx@npanxx
388 Followers
I am a divorced, middle aged male residing Wisconsin. While I'm technically straight and monogamous, the idea of a loving physical relationship with a pre-op transexual or a strap-on wielding woman is extremely appealing. Even more so if she's wearing stockings!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES