My Journey Ch. 07 - Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MB, baby, what has you so fired up?"

"Kath?" She kissed my cheek. "I want to meet the slut who wants you so badly."

She pressed her body against mine, her breasts pressing into my arm, her nipples hardening. I could smell her arousal.

"Baby, what are you thinking?"

"I am thinking that my beautiful Katherine, kiss my beautiful girlfriend, kiss and my beautiful lover is my queen and only mine if there is some slut who will even think about touching her. kiss My beautiful queen is my love, kiss she is my hope, kiss kiss I belong to you and only you. I want to meet this slut and make sure she knows her place and our relationship."

She kissed my cheek. Lingering longer than any time she had ever kissed my cheek when we were cuddling.

"I am going to meet her and lay down the guidelines and rules in speaking with you." She kissed my cheek again, "You do not worry, and I am here and will protect you. I will teach her."

She hugged me, "I love you now and forever more, you are mine, and mine alone, others will follow our rules from now until the end of eternity."

She pressed against me, I could feel her dampness, and I could smell her aroma. "Yes my queen, she will learn." She kissed me. "Good night my love, get some sleep, allow me to handle this for us. You have so much more to worry about Captain."

She held me tighter but for some very strange and comforting reason, I felt so much better. She was humming and whispering in my ear when sleep overtook me.

My alarm went off at 4:30 and as I woke, from a very restless night's sleep, I tried to be extremely quiet not to wake my love. I made my way into the shower preparing for my day. When I got out of the shower I was shocked to see the bed empty. I dressed and made my way to the kitchen. I was even more shocked to see Mary Beth had gotten up and had made for me some coffee and had some breakfast for me to go.

"Mary Beth dearest love, this isn't necessary."

She kissed my cheek and smiled, I am fine, we are fine and I want to do this for my queen. Now please drive safely." She kissed me with greater love and passion. There was a hunger in her kiss, "Tonight I want to bathe you in my love, showering you with my kisses as you deserve."

I gathered my backpack and my purse. "One more thing" she handed me a smaller card sized envelope and kissed my cheek.

"Give this to Cpt. Tabitha Phillips, it's from me. And you my dearest queen promise not to look at it. I will tell you all about it tonight." With that she kissed me again and I was out the door heading to the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital as normal, I badged into the ICU and dropped my stuff off in the nurse's lounge. I made my way through my normal routine of patient shift turnover and debriefing with the midnight shift nurse. Partway through the shift, I had a break; I asked Cpt. Phillips if I could speak with her in private.

We stepped into the lounge area; I withdrew the card sized envelope from my backpack. I said to her, "I told Mary Beth everything last night. She asked me to give this to you today."

I handed her the envelope. "I do not know what this envelope contains. I do not care what it says. I know that I will be told this evening when I get home." I abruptly turned and walked out of the lounge returning to my patients.

I did not see Cpt. Phillips after we ended our shift I drove home. I needed to clear my head, which meant going for a run. I got home, changed into my running gear and grabbed a gel pack. I found myself enjoying a nice long late afternoon jog through the streets of Silver Spring, Maryland. As I turned into our complex parking lot, I started my cooldown and five minutes later I climbed the two flights of steps and followed my normal ritual: a glass of water, then a shower.

I had one more day shift remaining and then I flipped to the afternoon shift having two more days off in between.

I let the hot water run soothing my back as the steam filled the smaller bathroom. I heard a quiet knock on the bathroom door.

"Hi Kath, I have some clothes here for you. I switched out what you had set out. Dinner will be ready soon lover!"

The door clicked closed and begrudgingly I turned off the water, stepping out to dry off. Laid out on the small countertop were my fluffy robe and a pair of panties. I towel dried my hair and opened the door and walked to the kitchen.

As I turned down the hallway to the dining room I saw that Mary Beth had two nice place settings, which included our nicer plates, wine glasses, and our water goblets. She had two pillar candles burning with the lights off. I dropped the one towel in the laundry closet and came back to the kitchen seeing her finishing preparation on some salads.

She shushed me out of the kitchen and told me to have a seat and that she would be in shortly. It was mere moments after I had a seat as she brought in our salads with some tuna on them and she must've picked some up on the way home.

She turned the radio on with some light dinner music, soft, romantic, adding more ambiances. We enjoyed a very nice meal and just general chit chat and as I finished my dinner I took one last sip of wine and asked, "What was in the letter?"

"It was very simple, we have dinner here tomorrow night and I invited her, after your last day shift. The invitation was also for her to spend the night; if she wanted."

My eyes lit up like a Roman candle. "What!" I yelped, almost spitting out a sip of water.

Very casually she smiled and stood, picking up her dishes and mine then walked into the kitchen. I was having none of this. I stood and followed her into the kitchen.

"Mary Beth, I would like to discuss this please."

"Okay, when I am done here love!" Her voice was so flat; there was casualness to it. As if what is done is done. "You do love me don't you Katherine?" She turned slightly looking over her shoulder and winked at me.

I turned and walked into the living room, I changed the station on the radio. I needed something with heft, with beat, percussion and something I could drown my stress in. 'Sgt Peppers' would do it. I then took my spot on the couch. A short time afterwards Mary Beth came walking in from the kitchen, stood in front of me, bent down and gave me a nice kiss on the lips.

"I'm going to change. I will be right back out and we can have a conversation, just know how much I love you."

No, I thought to myself and as she turned and walked away, I stood up and decided to follow her. I don't know why but I wasn't in the mood for sitting there so I followed her into the bedroom. I paced a bit while she was looking for clothing. Frustrated, I sat down on our bed with my back resting on the headboard. I adjusted my robe ensuring that I wasn't exposed. I wasn't in the mood at the moment.

"I want to get to the bottom of this. What are you planning?" I was slightly harsh in my tone.

"I want her to know where she stands and how I feel about her." Mary Beth turned from the closet and removed her top and bra, exposing her nakedness to me. She slipped her camisole over her head and removed her slacks. "If that little slut thinks that she's going to mess with my girlfriend, well she has another thing coming Katherine."

"Katherine, why Katherine? What did I do to upset you?"

Mary Beth crawled onto the bed and kissed me. "I do not want to sound too hard Kathie, but you are mine, if she can follow my rules, then and only then, there is the potential for her to enjoy you."

She kissed my forehead, "I figure that she has read those rules at least twice by now and is deciding what to do."

Numerous emotions and feelings flowed through me. I wanted to ask, what rules? Was Mary Beth so jealous that she would ever do something like this in protecting us? I never knew her to ever be this forceful.

"You are thinking too much Katherine Aoife Dougherty; I have this all under control." She whispered.

And with that Mary Beth curled up next to me in bed kissing me also gently, her touch slowly melting away any concern that I felt at that moment. The concern was replaced with a little bit of confusion and frankly a good amount of excitement. What did my love have up her proverbial sleeve?

It was a night of restless sleep.

That next morning shift was uneventful as I focused on my patients. But I did find it strange though when I took a quick coffee break and made my way into the lounge upon seeing Cpt. Phillips sitting there, she quickly stood and excused herself.

"Hey!"

I saw Cpt. Phillips in the parking garage and I called to her but she kept walking. It was a very busy day for me in the ICU and I ended up staying late to finish updating my patient's records. I didn't see nor have a chance to interact with Cpt. Phillip further during our shift.

I got home closer to 4 PM and was just not in the mood to go for a run and I would make up for it tomorrow morning I just simply changed into a T-shirt and some shorts without even taking a shower and curled up on the bed to take a little nap knowing that depending on traffic Mary Beth would be home between 6:00 6:30. I still didn't know what would happen tonight with Tabitha.

I was enjoying a wonderful dream, when I felt the soft hands of Mary Beth caressing the skin on my arm. I felt the caress of her lips on my cheek as she kissed her way to my lips. Her lips were soft and comforting. I felt the bed move as she sat down next to me. Her lips pressed into mine, I relented. Her tongue traced my lower lip, then my upper, likened to soft caresses.

I wrapped her in my arms, thrilled as I felt her warm, soft skin. I found myself pulling her closer. As I did, her tongue filled my mouth searching for a duel. As we kissed deeper, her hands pulled at my shirt, lifting it, breaking our kiss as it was removed.

Our breathing became heavier, our kissed more erotic and urgent. She broke her kiss from my lips and kissed down my throat to my chest circling each of my breasts. My hands now grab her hair not pulling but attempting to direct where I want her next.

She briefly stopped kissing me, she lifted her head and looked right in my eyes and that's when she said "Please Kath, I beg you, guide me, direct me, have me, whatever or wherever you want me."

I was stunned; she lowered her lips, kissing my taunt stomach, from one side to the other. I moaned and gently pulled at her hair, I wanted more kisses first. Then I would have some fun.

Not that I would ever have enough kisses from Mary Beth but having my fill for now, I eased myself from underneath rolling her over onto her back, kissed her one more time on the lips.

"Don't move, do not move MB."

I stood, slid down my shorts and panties and looked at her. She licked her lips and pursed then as if wanting to kiss. I carefully crawled back on the bed, one leg on either side of her chest. I was spread open not yet in contact with her chest; I felt fully exposed.

I looked down, "Whatever I want?" I teased, "Is that what you said?" I rocked slowly back and forth finally making contact with my wet pussy and her stomach.

"Yes! Kath, yes, anything." I could see the hunger in her eyes, her hands now on my hips holding me. Her voice sultry as she repeated, "Anything you want." I knelt up, breaking contact and moved up towards her face and mouth.

Please know that many times we enjoyed oral sex, made love, enjoyed cunnelings, many loving times together, each licking and sucking the other in loving positions but never like this. Never had I knelt on her in this manner. I felt an endorphin rush, an erotic rush to this. There was a feeling of want and control like never before.

I broke when I heard her, "Do it, bring it here, feed me Kath, and feed me your love."

I was ready to lower myself onto her beautiful loving face, the face I have always dreamed of, the face I wept over, the beautiful face I desired to see every moment of my life now. We had never been this forceful in our love. I needed to tell her of my love.

"Hands on my ass, they do not move." I lowered onto her "Kiss" and she kissed, "kiss me again" she continued, "Do not stop kissing me."

I leaned forward with my hands now grabbing the headboard. I rocked on her mouth, my breasts swung in motion as I rocked on her mouth, my nipples now aching from their hardness.

"Tongue" I moved directly over her and lowered myself more, the intensity greater, the feeling never more erotic, exquisite. I started breathing harder, quicker gasps of breath, I felt it. I felt it churn from deep in my core. There was a desire for more.

I lowered down as far as I could physically be, sitting on her mouth. Her hands were now pulling at my body. Her moans excited me, eliciting squeals from me. The freight train of passion and desire ran full as I squealed again.

My orgasm building, not only in desire and pleasure, but in strength. And with a final squeal, I was elated when the pleasure of my orgasm overtook me; I shuttered grasping the headboard to steady myself. And after one final tremor I pushed my hands from the headboard falling to my right side gasping for air and calming down.

I righted myself. My head next to hers, I curled into her and pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her. Listening as she calmed her breath, her whispers of love and passion.

Moments later she kissed my cheek. "Excuse me" she said, "I will be right back, just wait here Kath."

Mary Beth came walking back in the bedroom a short time later carrying a tall glass of water and a warm washcloth. She handed me the glass of water then took her time carefully taking care of me. A gentle feeling and touch as she cleaned up the mess I had made on myself earlier. I could see that she had washed her face. When she was done she returned the washcloth to the bathroom and then came and sat with me on the bed.

"We have a single dinner guest arriving at 7:30 PM." She said flatly, "I have a light meal prepared for us; I cheated and purchased a to-go. Salad and chicken in the oven warming." She asked, "Kath, please wear one of your purple teddies and black silk robe; you are royalty, the dominant woman. I will be wearing red with my white silk robe; in control, maintaining the power."

She paused. "Depending on how she is dressed, yellow; for her cowardice and forgiveness towards us." She paused, "If she is wearing all back she is admitting that she is a complete and utter slut and desires us."

"Kathi, a few things. I will explain everything before she gets here. She will refer to you as Miss all night regardless of what color she wears. In the invitation were specific instructions for her to either wear back or yellow."

She continued, "Why don't you go shower when you come out, call me, I will do your hair then then I will shower" she kissed me, "Now, please go and remember, I love you."

***

I was fully dressed and my hair was done. I was wearing my sexiest dark purple teddie and my black silk robe. Mary Beth also suggested low heels with black stockings.

I was nervous for many reasons. First, we were having our first guest over for dinner. I checked the dinner table again ensuring it was set properly. Second, it was a co-worker which I had been on and am potentially still on an emotional roller coaster with her. Now, add the fact, I didn't invite her, Mary Beth did. I knew this woman had feelings for me and as I admitted to Mary Beth, I felt it and some potential connection.

I wasn't sure where Mary Beth was leading this. "Mary Beth, can we talk now?"

"Katie I want you to know, I seek your happiness regardless. I loved you in school, when you joined the Army, when you lived in Georgia. I love you now and I will love you forever."

She grabbed my hands, "You are mine and mine alone until the end of eternity. If we have a little, sexual fun, then so be it but I am not falling in love with anyone and I am certainly not falling out of love with you. My love for you never changes. I will always love, plus this could be fun."

"Mary Beth, I don't know if I want to be sexual with anyone else." I took a deep breath, "Intriguing? Yes. I know I want you as my lover, my girlfriend, my fiancée and my wife. I will not need another woman. I rebuked her advances.

"Kathie, let's have a nice dinner and see where it goes from here. I want to meet the woman or slut who attempted to seduce you. I want to see and hear from the slut exactly why she wanted you and made advances towards you. If things turn physical well, so be it. We know things got sexual for so many in college, and I am certain gatherings like that happen as adults, stop being naive."

"I guess you are right. But know all I need is you"

"Which makes me love you even more, consider this. That little slut, after you rebuked her advances, came onto you again isn't that correct?" I nodded my head, "Let the little slut come over here let's see just what she has in her. Just some fun, I am not letting her into your heart, just a little fun."

Exactly at 7:30, there was a knock on the door. Mary Beth stood and walked over to the door. She stood at the perfect angle, purposely, I am certain, blocking my view so that I wasn't able to see anything. I heard them whispering, then suddenly I heard her with a sharp tone, "No slut!"

Mary Beth turned and said, "Kathie, slut is here and would like to come in and say hello. I am going to hang her coat and step into the kitchen and give you both a few moments."

Mary Beth stepped aside holding Tabitha's long dress coat in her hands and opened the door the rest of the way. Tabitha stepped in and stood in front of Mary Beth. True to her statement, Mary Beth closed the door, hung up her coat, and walked into the kitchen.

Tabitha stood in the small foyer and hesitated then walked towards me in the living room. She was wearing a very revealing, lace, above the knees, black negligee that had a deep v-cut down to her navel. Her breasts not only filled the small cups but spilled out over the sides. A garter belt with sheer black stockings, heels.

And finally I noticed she wore a matching lace panty.

I decided to speak first and with a stern voice, "Before you speak, I have questions I want answered."

I heard footsteps then looked up and saw Mary Beth hurrying out of the kitchen. I looked back to Tabitha.

"Pardon me Katherine, dinner is now ready. Would you like to eat?" Mary Beth saved her. I was going to dig into this.

I prepared to stand from the couch and was slightly stunned when Tabitha walked towards me and held out her hands to assist me in standing. She then held my hand walking me to my chair. Releasing my hand, she pulled out the chair, allowing me to sit then assisted in adjusting my chair for a comfortable meal.

She walked over to Mary Beth, who was still standing and repeated her actions. Once finished assisting Mary Beth, she then walked to her chair taking her seat. I reached for and raised my glass of wine.

"A toast to my love. You are mine and mine alone, from now and until the end of eternity. To the potential of new friendship, and to you Tabitha."

I raised my glass then took a sip. Returning my glass to the table.

"Slut" Mary Beth said, in a flat voice. "Slut is her name Kathie."

Her voice rose slightly higher in pitch, not volume, just pitch. "Slut, because based on my invitation and how she is dressed, she is a self-admitted slut. I would like to hear from her in person, why she pressed forward even after you rebuked her advances."

I reached for and took Mary Beth's hand in mine.

"Mary Beth, I love you and no one will ever take your place in my heart, my mind or my soul. Let's have a nice meal and get to know one another; some."