All Comments on 'My Journey: From Fingers to Cock'

by abzz2017

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
OMG

i came in my panties reading this,,, love to meet and serve him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SS PLAY

i started my journey in ass play the same way,a finger in my ass during a blow job.it then went to butt plugs and dildos before being pegged by her. Wasnt long after before i tried the real thing .

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Terrific

Really enjoyed this hot, hot story. I would have liked for Daddy to get him off also. Seems so one sided not to. But the description of each part of the encounter were great and I stayed hard. Hope you add a chap 2.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Taste, The Shape , and First Time

I really like your story, good job! I wanted to say something about what you wrote about the taste, the shape , first time.

It was interesting how you said that cock and cum tastes good, but food wouldn't if it tasted like that. I find that, although I want them clean, most guys cocks and cum isn't a bad taste, in the first place, for me. Although I wouldn't want my food to taste like that, when I'm sucking cock, that taste fantastic, what I want and NEED! The taste of his pre-cum is like ambrosia, the food of the gods! Not only that, it's a sure sign of how horny my mouth is making him!

What you said about the Top's cock knob keeping it in and not slippin out with those long strokes reminded my of a fuck buddy I once had. I like to sometimes be on top and ride my partners cock. If I get too carried away, his cock can pop out. That buddy had over seven inches and an average cock for thickness. However, his glans was very pronounced! When I was riding him, and I was at the top of my stroke, I could feel that big thick head come up against the inside of my sphincter and know just when to plunge back down to get those nice, long, full strokes!

I liked the part about the Bottom's thought of actually , at last, having a real cock in his ass. I remember well the feeling, both physically and psychologically, of my first time getting fucked! It not only feels infinitely better than any toy but, mentally more exciting and horny. Psychologically, it's the real thing, attached to a real guy and you are actually having sex with him! There is also, aside form the horny psychological component, the psychological excitement from the elation, feeling of accomplishment and pride that you are no longer a wanna be and are truly initiated all the way as a newly minted gay guy! It's a life changing moment, you will never be the same and you are filled with excitement with all the pleasure that the future holds!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Very good. Nothing is better than taking virgin boy butt and shaping it into a boi pussy. I would of like to seen her get fucked two or three times though.

You need to really open up that hot, tight, boi pussy and fuck her so hard until her little clit starting squirting all over her face. Tie her up really use that hole, maybe on the third fuck slip a large dildo in along with your cock. Fresh pussy will stretch and then tighten back up.. She needs to remember losing her gurl cherry and dream of being taken again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Fantastic

Amazing story! Loved it from beginning to end. Never had the adventurous girlfriend but had the TOP older man who broke me in and made me his plaything. All the descriptions, all the nerves, all the second guessing leading to submitting was perfectly true to my experience. I hope for the next chapter he continues down the rabbit hole and maybe entertains Daddy and his friends.

andy

Tink22004Tink22004over 3 years ago
Wanting more

This story got me so excited I would love for more. Whether it be him visiting daddy again or maybe following his adventures which daddy and some of the other older guys he meets. Please, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Great story. Next time maybe a warm up bare assed spanking from daddy? A Spanking would definitely do it for me. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I've been a closeted gay with a double life since the neighbor boy taught me to love cock back in '72, always hidden it well, married now 40 yrs to a wonderful wife who has lost her sex drive to illness. I have to help her so much now, I can't cruise like I used to, but that's OK, I get my free time slut lust filled with hot gay stories like this! I'll get my first cup of coffee at 0600, smoke a few hits of killer bud and fire up Literotica! Once I find a few hot stories, I read and stroke discreetly, enjoying the edging, leaking precum like a hookers cunt. Later in the day, I hit my shop, lock the doors, strip, smoke up my horniness and re-read the stories that made me leak so much earlier in the day! THIS is today's load blaster! I wish I could be the 22 yr old, or I could be the older guy, I'm 62, if I could find a cute twink/femboy in Athens Ga. we could have a lot of fun! Your ass eating scene was out of this world! I LOVE a squeaky clean ass (like mine!), nothing hotter and IMHO, just as much fun as a pussy! I have trained my hole well, like our main character, fingers, toys, plugs, I've even collected several items that, on the surface, look like ordinary shop/home items but boy, oh boy, lube them up and lube up my shaved hole and I'm riding one to the beat of hot techno in my headphones while reading the Lit story on my laptop! Wanna play? horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous