My Journey: From Fingers to Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 7pm so I had a while to get ready. Showering and paying extra care to my pubic area and ass, I trimmed my pubes and shaved my face clean as well. I'll be honest I spent a couple minutes longer in the shower with my fingers working my ass than I should have before I stopped myself and opted to wait for the bigger prize. I slipped on my black mesh jock strap and wet look harness, concealed them with a hoody and pair of jogger bottoms, and jumped in my car and headed off in his direction. At that time of night I got there early on the quiet roads so I parked up round the corner from his apartment and tried to compose myself.

Part of me wanted to turn around and go home, meeting a stranger for sex? What am I thinking? That part of my brain was quickly quietened by the other part of my brain that must have been linked to the raging hard-on I now realised I had. Shit, it was 8pm! I tucked my cock into the waist of my joggers to hide my erection before I walked past his neighbours. I wondered if his neighbours new about his filthy habits? Were they watching me go up to his door thinking "oh look, that must be another young slut away to get their hole stretched and filled, I wonder how long until he comes back out with cum dripping down his chin." Again that lewd thought just fuelled my fire. I knocked, and could here footsteps approach the door on the other side.

The door swing open, and almost 6 months since I first had a single finger slipped in my ass, I was greeted by my fantasy. In the seconds that I froze I took as much in of him as I could, and I assumed he was doing the same to me as a small smile crept up from the corner of his mouth. He stood slightly taller than me at maybe 6'2" but was definitely broader and had more muscle, and for a 47 year old looked in very good condition. His neatly kept dark brown hair had flashes silver through it, and from what I could tell from his stubble alone, it too was turning silvery.

My eyes shifted down his front to his crotch where I may have imagined it, but I am sure I could see movement and the outline of his magnificent member. I couldn't have even couldn't even begun to open my mouth anyway, and he didn't speak but just stood to the side and gestured for me to enter, leaving me enough room to step past him, but not enough to do so comfortably as I definitely brushed past something firm. Had the neighbours been watching, I am certain they knew I was about to get fucked in my virgin hole as likely so many horny young guys before me.

I heard the door close behind me and I stood unsure of what to do next. I'll be honest I didn't know whether he was going to offer me a drink or command me to drop to my knees and suck on his length... in hindsight I would have done either, but would have preferred the latter. Fortunately he broke the silence and suggested I head to the bathroom to take off my 'normal' clothes. He gestured to the adjacent room which I could only assume was a living room as I could see the corner of a leather sofa and said he would wait for me in there. I'd almost forgotten the slut that was hiding beneath my plain gym clothes, and was definitely shaking as took them off before studying myself in the mirror. The front of my jockstrap had already expanded due to my excitement, and I did a quick check of my bum to straighten out the thin material that framed my cheeks.

Leaving my clothes in the bathroom I went to find him laid back on the sofa still fully clothed (almost to my disappointment), but casually watching porn. Gay porn. Hardcore gay porn. I stopped in the doorway as I watched 2 well built men with typical porn sized cocks slapping their cocks on the face of a younger skinny guy -- a twink as I believe the correct term is.

"Sit." Was all he said, shifting on the sofa and patting the seat next to him. The space he left for me was barely big enough for a small child to sit down in, never mind me, so body contact was inevitable and I knew it was a tactical move. He watched me move towards him and I squeezed my bare ass down next to him as he rested his hand on my naked thigh. I was hard, and had no way of hiding it. Was he hard? I tried to steal a look to check which was when he caught me.

"Don't worry boy, you'll get to see it soon enough. You are a virgin yes?" I nodded. "Never even touched another man's cock before?" I shook my head... he grinned. "That's okay, Daddy knows how to handle first timers, and Daddy knows how to make them want to come back for more."

"Round two?!" I thought to myself... "Round 1 hasn't even started and he is already implying I'll be back to visit him again!"

"Can I touch it?" The words had barely escaped my lips and I was shocked as if someone had made me say it, I don't even remember thinking those words and yet I said them aloud like a natural slut. He didn't answer or shift is attention from the hardcore scene in front of us, but simply opened his legs slightly so I took that as my invitation. He was visibly hard, the outline of his rigid cock was not very discrete in his tight jeans and I reached out my hand to touch it. I stroked the full length lightly with my fingers through his jeans and he shifted again, bringing the leg his cock was resting on closer to me. As I traced my fingers up and down this strangers cock I could feel the ridges and taper of his bulbous head, the one I had lusted over in the photos just two hours earlier, and here it was within my reach.

The scene playing on the television had evolved to the point where the young boy was now on his hands and knees with one cock in his mouth, while the other guy was out of shot but I could guess what was going on. I stroked the hard cock in front of me up and down, trying to wrap my hands around it the best I could but there was not much slack in his jeans. I showed a little initiative for the first time and moved to undo his jeans, desperate to see it in the flesh. Undoing his buttons, he rose up a little on the sofa and shuffled his jeans down to his knees, revealing a loose pair of boxers beneath. His cock sprung up slightly after being released from its denim cage and poked out the bottom of his boxers. I cautiously lifted the hem of them, and pulled out my prize.

I was in awe. Holding his cock upright my fingers just touched as I wrapped them around his girth. Definitely thicker than my dildo. Although very rigid, his cock was still malleable, and I could squeeze it gently in my hand as I started again to stroke its full length, much to his approval as he moaned lightly but was still fixated on the television. The young slut on TV was now air tight for sure, and I wasn't even convinced he was touching the ground as the two studs appeared to have lifted him up.

His hand on my thigh grabbed my cock through my jock strap and made me jump and made him chuckle. He wasn't wanking my cock, just rubbing it with the palm of his hand. Not enough to get me off, but enough to turn my horniness up a level. I continued to stroke his length, rubbing my thumb over his thick bulbous head, again enjoying the combination of hardness with warmness and softness of flesh. A pearl of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock, and slipped down his head so I rubbed it around with my thumb and again enjoyed the new texture of the flesh mixed pre-cum. I knew I wanted to suck it. I wanted to taste this huge cock before me, and I suspected that is what he wanted also. But I was terrified to change anything.

There was a sudden change in tone and pace when he spoke again, "get on the floor slut." Although intimidated, I was still grateful for the new command. I slid off the sofa onto my knees as he widened his legs. No point guessing what he is expecting now is there? His attention had suddenly shifted from the TV to me. In the background I could hear the muffled moans of a young guy getting filled senseless, moans that were still audible over the unmistakeable sound of a balls slapping into an ass. I reached out to grab his cock once more and rested my other hand on his thigh, I also realised this was the first time I'd seen his balls properly and was shocked at their size... but then remembered he had referred to them as carrying a 'week-long-load'.

"Can I..." I know he looked at me in anticipation, "Can I... ummm... " I asked without out taking my eyes off his member while trying to hide the nerves in my voice.

"Suck it?" he asked teasingly. I didn't want to play a game, I wanted to suck his cock but was too embarrassed to say the exact words, however it was a game to him. " Do you want to suck my big hard cock?"

"Yes". Was the only response I could muster.

"Yes what?" He quipped.

"Here we go again, don't make me say it, but at least I won't have to speak once that cock is in your mouth," I silently thought to myself.

"Yes please...?" I wasn't sure if that answer would suffice. Turns out it didn't.

"Tell me what you want boy..." he said, with perhaps a hint of impatience creeping in with the playfulness.

I jumped in at the deep end... "Daddy, I want to suck your big hard cock!"

I looked at him and saw him smile and all he said once more was, "good boy."

I leaned in closer and stuck out my tongue to touch the tip. Warm. And slightly salty? But good. So warm and so good. If food tasted like a cock it would be disgusting, but a cock tastes like a cock and it is like a heavenly drug to a slut like me. It tasted better than it looked, each part of it had its own unique flavour and texture to my tongue. With one hand still round the base of his shaft, my tongue explored with vigour the ridges of his head and slit of his cock. God it tasted so yummy! Licking my first cock and enjoying it so much, why were girls always so reluctant to do this to guys? It was delightful, and the drops of pre-cum that would form at his tip was all the encouragement I needed.

I leaned forward once more and slid is thick head past my lips and my Daddy moaned and muttered something about cocks or sluts but I didn't hear it all. I pulled my lips from his cock and kissed the head, all the while stroking his shaft gently. I had no idea how it felt for him, but I watched enough porn to believe that this was a how a blowjob should be done. I kissed all over, wrapping my lips around the girth of his shaft and sliding them up and down his length, running my tongue as I did so leaving a trail of saliva. I wanted to taste every inch of him, and leave no inch uncovered by my drool. I began to grow in confidence as his moans became more frequent so I turned my attention to his balls and sucked them one at a time into my mouth while my thumb rubbed his tip.

Again his balls had their own scent, taste, and texture. They were smooth of hair and had they not been so swollen would have shown more of the thin wrinkles that you find down there. But they were hot and sweaty from being trapped in those tight jeans so I did my best to give them a tongue bath and show Daddy that I wanted to service him.

I remembered all the times I sucked on my dildo before lubing it up and sliding it inside me. Trying to swallow as much of it as I could before gagging on it. All though it looked like a real cock, it was nothing like a real cock. I swallowed his cock in my mouth and took him to the back of my throat. Before, my dildo would go no further, although it was slightly bendy, the hard silicon was cold and unforgiving, and yet as I pressed his cock deep into my throat I could feel room for movement as his fleshy head felt like it moulded to my throat.

I pressed some more and felt a sudden shift as his cock slid down the corner into my throat, it was maybe only 1", but it felt like I had just completed cock sucking 101. However I quickly had to resurface for air which came along with a long line of drool connecting my tongue to his shaft, although I quickly used this as lube for my working hand and rubbed it into his foreskin before going back for more and more.

Listening to my surroundings I could tell the scene had changed on the television. The balls to ass slapping had stopped and all I could hear was slurping. Without emptying my mouth I turned my neck to see the screen and found it was blank, quickly realising the lewd sounds were from my own mouth slurping and slipping over Daddy's cock. I was trying to rein-act every porn film I'd seen now, trying to remember all the little tricks that they'd do while working a cock with their mouth. Suddenly Daddy's words of "coming for more" was sounding not far from the truth. I definitely wanted more and we hadn't even left the sofa yet.

I couldn't tell you how long I serviced his cock with my mouth, maybe 20 minutes? He must of known that with it being my first time, I was keen to take my time and explore every inch of it using every technique I could think of. But without warning he stood up and pulled his cock away from my mouth, and my face must have shown the disappointment that I felt at being empty once more. I had gone 22 years without sucking on a cock and now that I had one I didn't want to waste time looking at it a yard from my face, I wanted to engulf it. However I also knew I had the night was still young and besides, there was more than my mouth to fill.

He stood before me and grabbed the front of my harness pulling me to my feet in front of him. Instinctively I reached out to grab his cock and stroke it while he pulled me towards him in his muscular arms. His hand made no delay in tracing down the small of my back to my exposed, smooth virgin ass and cupped it in his big hand, before reaching round with his other hand and grabbing both cheeks a little firmer than was comfortable so he could pull them apart and press his finger against my tightly puckered hole. I was almost embarrassed at how much resistance my ass was presenting to his finger, my ass that in the last few months had become very accustomed to being filled with all kinds of silicon and flesh figures.

I didn't want him to think I wasn't ready, so tried my best to relax and went back to focusing on stroking the cock in front of which I am convinced had grown since it left my mouth. Eventually his finger slipped inside my hot little ass hole and I moaned against his slightly fuzzy chest encouraging him to probe and assault my ass with his digits... which he did so. Inserted up to the knuckle he fingered my ass and I did my best to keep working on him a the same time. Had I been flexible enough I would have bent down to suck his cock again but I wasn't in a position to complain, although after maybe a couple minutes of finger fucking and me constantly trying to maintain balance he took pity on me and led me out of the room to his bedroom.

He kicked off the remainder of his clothes and lay down on the large bed. What a sight it was seeing his cock standing proud to attention with nothing now standing between it and my watering mouth. I crawled onto the bed beside him and instantly gave his full length a big slow lick before diving down on it and resuming my attempts at deep-throating. Behind me he shuffled down the bed slightly and pulled one of my knees to the other side of his chest... 69 time, I knew this one. Without breaking suction on his dick I lowered myself on top of him, propping my ass up with my knees. I had expected it to be a mutual sucking session, but what I instead got was two hands spreading my cheeks wide and a warm wet tongue lapping at what was now a well worked hole.

I had to stop sucking just to register what was happening. His tongue swirled around my hole sending shivers back up my body, and routinely his tongue would curl up and slip inside my hole, and he practically sucked and kissed my hole as he did so. I always thought that 'eating ass' was just an expression to describe licking an ass, little did I know it was much more literal as it felt like Daddy was taking bites out of my ass each time his tongue dived into my ever loosening hole. I was in ecstasy as the pleasure of having my mouth filled while simultaneously having a tongue lap at my hole was incredible. It felt like a competition between the two of us to see who could deliver the most pleasure. If he stopped tonguing my ass I would have kept sucking his cock until he told me to stop, but if I stopped sucking I felt like I he would deliver some form of punishment, and that combination of fear and pleasure kept us in that position for some time.

The rhythm was only broken when his tongue was suddenly replaced by not one, but two fingers which slid effortlessly into my slick hole. This time he wasn't probing me and reaching for my prostate, he was fucking me with his hand. My mouth left his momentarily cock for the first time in ages to let out a low moan and a long "fuuucckk". His fingers felt incredible but I knew what I needed and right now it was between my lips. Once again I lifted my head from his cock to speak.

"Fuck meeee!" I uttered, and whether he interpreted it as a request or just a moan I wasn't sure.

"You like that boy?" he asked.

"Uhuhhhh... mmm." Was all I could respond with while had my mouth full of man shaft.

"You want more?"

"Uhhum!" was again pretty much all the response I could muster, reluctant to pull my lips from this delicious treat in front of me.

"Tell Daddy what you want, slut!" This was not a question, it was an order. This time I had to focus to get the words out. Unlike before when I was on my knees hesitating and begging to suck his cock, this time I would get straight to the point.

I squeezed his cock and wanked it fast, matching the pace of is thrusting fingers. "I want this huge dick in my slutty virgin ass Daddy! I want it now! Please.... ummm mmmphh!" I went back and took a long suck of his cock while planning my next words, "please put your cock in my ass and ride me like a bitch!"

That was it. He withdrew his fingers and gave my ass a hard slap and pushed me to the side, rolling me onto my back. He shifted quickly and pulled me into the centre of the bed, grabbing both my legs and threw them over his shoulders which was easy for him and I offered no resistance. Using my thighs as leverage he pulled my ass underneath him in a swift movement, his cock now looming over my smaller, but no less hard, packaged cock in my jock strap. Grabbing the base of his cock with one hand, and pushing my torso into the bed with his other, he took aim at my entrance.

"Daddy... fuck me. Put it in and take me, please!" I pleaded, and he did as I wished. He removed his hands from his cock and my chest and grabbed my thighs once more as he pulled the two of us together increasing the pressure of his soft mushroom head against my dripping hole. Still pulling us closer, and then I felt it. His tapered arrow head like tip popped in and was quickly followed by a couple inches of hard man shaft. That was all it took and my anal virginity was gone, as soon as he opened the door to me earlier it was his to take.

I had a cock inside my ass. A real cock. A real hard fleshy cock that belonged to this 47 year old man who I had only spoken to the for the first time a couple of hours ago. And now I found myself on my back with his rigid member being slowly swallowed up by my fuck hole. That is what my ass was now, a fuck hole. It was a hole made for taking dicks, long hard daddy dicks.

Although my eyes were closed they were still rolling back at the pleasure I was feeling. A dildo or plug was one thing, but rock hard cock attached to an older stud was something else entirely. The warmth and fullness it offered was sublime. The way it curved and moulded to my passage as he slid it in inch after inch until I felt his pubic against my cheeks and knew that he was fully home. My ass had never felt so full! I opened my eyes to look at him and we locked gaze momentarily as he held his position before he withdrew his shaft until I felt the ridges of his thick head latch on to the my insides. For a second time he slid back in all the way as I closed my eyes and we both moaned. Without pausing this time he pulled out again and went straight back in, and continued this practise until he built up a steady rhythm.