My Journey: From Fingers to Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped onto the bed either side of me as he built up speed and fucked me. There was no other way to describe it... he fucked me... and I enjoyed every inch of every thrust as he continued to fuck me like the stallion he was, using me like the cock slut I had become.

We continued for god knows how long, long enough to both build up some heat and sweat. Without warning he suddenly pulled out completely and I opened my eyes again and tried to offer my ass up for him again. Instead he flipped me over onto my stomach and forced an arch in my back to raise my ass in the air... doggy style. Without much delay I soon found my ass full again of this incredible cock. Leaving my ass in the air he pushed my head and chest to the bed and fucked me once more, only this time harder, faster and what felt like deeper. I gripped the bed sheets in front of me and moaned and cooed as he used me like a cheap whore.

If I wanted to find a similar porn video online to what was happening to me I would have tried searching something like 'young slut gets fucked hard and fast by older dom'. Right now I suppose he didn't care whether I was enjoying myself or not, all that mattered is that my ass was servicing his large tool and bringing him ever closer to a huge orgasm. But I was enjoying myself, something that I must have given away to him when he slowed down his thrusts and I found myself humping my ass against his cock. He must have enjoyed the break because he let me work my hole up and down is shaft as he remained stationary. After a couple of minutes, he gave my ass a hard slap, grabbed the back of my harness once more and doubled his efforts for what seemed like a blissful eternity.

As his moans grew loader and more frequent, I sensed he was getting close to coming, and I wasn't sure about letting him breed my ass. After all, he had already asked me if I spit or swallow so I figured I'd be getting a drink.

Where do you want it boy?" His moaning was only interrupted by his question.

'It'... 'It' could have meant anything. But in this situation 'it' meant only one thing. His load. His sperm. Jizz, spunk, cream, milk -- or whatever you want to call it. I didn't have to think about it for long. I'd tasted my own jizz and enjoyed it, I didn't always clean off my fingers with my tongue after an orgasm but I enjoyed it each time

"In my mouth Daddy. I want to taste it!" I replied while licking my cock sucker lips.

He slowed to a halt and pulled his cock out with a satisfying pop. He rolled me back onto my front and moved up my body until his knees were either side of my chest and his cock was bouncing in front of my mouth. It was glistening, and suddenly I realised that what I had not considered was that I would also be tasting my own ass juices. But it was too late and he already aimed his cock at my lips and held my head down with his spare hand, sliding his cock into my mouth and I very quickly overcame my concern about mixing his own juice with my own. It was divine, why had I not thought to lick off my fingers before after being in my ass? As soon as I had a taste of the tip my confidence came back and I pulled his cock further into my mouth to devour it completely, using my hands around his ass to do so.

Big mistake. He was going to drive this time, and the aforementioned skull-fucking became a reality as all too quickly he began to fuck my mouth as a I lay frozen unable to resist, not that I would have anyway. But I would happily have just suckled on his cock as before until he erupted without him having to bruise the back of my throat.

My eyes were watering as he mercilessly pumped my mouth full of inch after inch of fleshy man meat and for the first time that night I wished it could be over sooner, not because I wasn't enjoying being treated like a slut, (believe me I was), but because I was desperate to taste his spunk. Before too long he announced he was getting close and somehow managed to find a higher gear, I thought I might pass out before he came but just in time he bucked and moaned as I felt it.

And with his cock lodged firmly at the back of my throat I felt that first powerful jet of jazz fire into me and straight down into my stomach as I swallowed. Then with each subsequent pump there was two, three and four more impressive squirts before the fifth was more of a dribble as it escaped his cock. I barely had a chance to taste the first four as I swallowed them down before the next one landed, but with the fifth it landed on my tongue and I could savour it. It wasn't unlike my own spunk, but had its own qualities. It was definitely thicker than my own, and saltier too. I swirled the load around my mouth and grabbed the base of his cock with my hand and squeezed his length while simultaneously sucking his head. I wanted more of his milk and was duly rewarded with another two delicious drops which bathed my tongue and eventually I came to the sad conclusion that there was no more to be had.

I swallowed what I had collected and then before he could tell me to, because I knew he would, I made sure to carefully clean every inch of his cock slowly and delicately, a total change in scene compared to the brutality of him trying to push his cock out the back of my head moments earlier. As I cleaned, his cock slowly lost some of it's rigidity, but remained and impressive mouthful, before eventually the sensitivity must have became too much and he pulled away from me and stepped from the bed, lightly brushing my own still very erect cock as he did so, on purpose or not I wasn't sure, but I had totally forgotten about my own 6.5" during our entire escapade that I was surprised I was still so hard, but it became obvious that he wasn't interested in getting me off. So he left me there on his bed as I caught my breath and he went to redress and clean himself up properly.

With my cock still hard I eventually made my way to the bathroom where I had left my belongings, seeing Daddy back on the sofa as I walked past. I checked my phone, 10:20pm! We had been going at it for over two hours, it seemed like only minutes ago that I could feel the neighbours eyes on me as I was welcomed through his front door. And soon I feared they would be watching me leave and probably thinking: "Over two hours, he must be well fucked now. What is that on his face? Look he can barely walk straight, and he still has a bulge in his trousers! He must have been used well, we'll see him back here same time next week I bet!"

Daddy heard me exit the bathroom and came round to meet me just wearing a pair of shorts and a vest. I had no intention of making small talk or staying any longer than I had to. My cock was still throbbing and part of me wanted to jack off right there for him if he would let me, but part of me wanted to continue to tease myself and let my orgasm build so I tucked it back into the waistband of my joggers, exactly where it had been when I first entered. He led me to the door and I nearly walked into it I was so dazed and expecting him to open it for me, but instead he stopped, turned to face me and pulled me in with one hand on my ass and one on my head and kissed me on the lips. Just a single kiss. It was the last thing I expected after the roughness of our session and yet now he was showing a sensual side. He broke away and gave my ass one last squeeze, and also, very much deliberately, squeezed my cock firmly.

"Next time will be even better", he told me, and deep down I believed him even though I was not ready to admit it. "Next time when you come round I'll open the door for you and you once you are inside you will drop to your knees, take out my cock, say thank you Daddy, and start suckling like the cock addict I know you are. And then we'll see how we can use that amazing ass of yours again."

I blushed at the compliment, and as he relinquished his grasp on my cock and ass I made my way to the now open door.

"Had it been open the whole time?" I silently worried. "They'll have seen me standing here with his hand on my crotch! What if they heard him as well!?" I turned back to see him grinning wildly and I just said, "Thanks Daddy", and walked out as I heard the door close behind me. Without looking back I head back round the corner to my car, jumped in and immediately realised how tender my ass was as a sat down, I shifted a little in the seat but then drove home in silence.

First thing I did once home was shower, being careful not excite my cock too much as I lathered my fingers and gently soaped my ass. With just my towel wrapped around me climbed into bed and opened up my laptop, still logged in to the meet/chat site. One new notification... my cock twitched... from DadTop72... my cock twitched again... Daddy.

"DadTop72 has left a new comment on your profile. Click HERE to view."

I opened it... "Just had a very pleasurable night with this young horny bottom. His mouth and ass are made to take a cock and I couldn't believe he was a virgin before he met me based on his sucking and riding skills". I was blushing again, and my asshole twitched this time thinking about the riding he was referring to. He continued. "Round two is definitely on the cards and I think we have a new favourite here gentlemen! A little more training and he could become the perfect submissive slut for us older gents. Do not pass up an invitation from him."

His comment was attached to my profile for all to see now, and within 30 minutes I had 6 other messages waiting in my mailbox, no doubt encouraged by the positive review left by such an active member. Still in my horny state and continuing to deny myself an orgasm, I browsed through the profiles of those messaging me, fantasising over their photos, imagining them using me just like Daddy had earlier that night. I realised though that Daddy was probably expecting me to leave a review just like younglad19 and sexybttmplayer had done before me. I typed:

"Just home after visiting Daddy for the first time. Wow! My ass is still tender from the fucking he gave me, and I can still taste his man juice on my lips, mmm! I won't be able to walk straight for a couple of days, but as soon as I can I hope to be walking back through his door and getting on my knees for him just like he said I would. Round two coming up!"

Send.