My Journey into the Unknown Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story my journey into bi sex.
4.9k words
4.64
4.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zig074
zig074
136 Followers

Chapter 4 -- Taking the Plunge

Duke45 was already in the chatroom when I logged on, his wife was home, so our chat was brief. We did not really talk about our encounter today just set up our next meet, which was in two days.

When I arrived that morning, he was waiting at his open door dressed in just the robe again. Once inside I undressed and as I bent over to put my clothes on the chair, he was on me.

"Fuck, I'm so horny!" He told me.

He was running his hands all over my ass and as I stood up, he maneuvered me to the back of his living room couch. He then pushed lightly on my back bending me over as he started to knead my ass cheeks. There was something strangely submissive being manipulated the way I was.

He continued kneading my ass spreading it wider each time, He was soon rubbing his fingers across my opening, then cupping my balls finally reaching further and stroking my cock. Then he was back kneading my ass again and I could feel his cock rubbing against my ass.

I let out a moan, fuck was he going to try to fuck me?

I tried to stand but his hand was on my back again keeping me in place, he was then rubbing me all over again.

"You are so smooth, so smooth."

I turned my head to look at him, with a smile he finally stepped back and gave my ass a very hard slap.

"Upstairs my boy."

Once upstairs he dropped his robe and hugged me from behind with his cock wedged between my ass cheeks.

He reached around and pulled on my nipples. Fuck, he was horny and very aggressive, he had me so hot, my cock was dripping, my face flush, I was about to cum without even touching myself.

He finally directed me to the bed; he stood by the side and began rubbing me again. I reached out and grabbed his cock, stroking it.

"Turn on your side and spread your legs."

He rubbed my cock and balls with one hand and reached around with the other to play with my ass.

His thick cock was now pointing right in the line of my eyes.

Seeing its sheer size and veiny texture up close causes me to be in total awe of his overwhelming masculinity.

I caught myself actually biting my lower lip as I stare at it. The urge was too great and without much thinking, I lean forward and kiss the underside of his shaft right under the tip.

I was actually kissing another man's cock; fuck I was actually kissing another man's cock! He stopped fondling me, looking me in the eyes, before I could gather my senses, he was guiding my head so he could push his cock in between my lips.

I close my eyes as his tip slowly slid into my mouth. I was soon trying to open my mouth as wide as possible to accommodate his girth.

In no time, my mouth felt completely full. I applied some light pressure and gently suck on his fat cock.

I wrap my hand around the base, my fingers tracing the prominent outlines of the veins as I continue to suck.

"Look at me." I heard him say he as he guided my head.

I open my eyes and look up at him obediently. It felt very strange and embarrassing to make eye contact with someone, whose cock is in your mouth, but he continued to rub my head and I kept looking.

"Oh yes, look at me with those cock sucking eyes."

My eyes never left him as I leaned forward sucking more into my mouth while running my tongue along the head. He pulled off, pushed me back against the headboard then got on the bed and straddled my chest.

I was able to get more of his cock into my mouth at this angle, soon I was eagerly bobbing up and down taking in as much as I could before pulling out till just the tip was in my mouth. All the while never taking my eyes off his, wanting to see the enjoyment I was giving him.

As I continued to suck on him, he would reach back and play with my cock, I had a large amount of pre-cum pooling, which he noticed. He suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and un-straddled my chest. He then rubbed his cock head in the pre-cum that had pooled above my shaven cock.

He looked at me with a smile and brought his pre-cum soaked cock back to my lips, I eagerly sucked it back in and gave a slight moan. He continued to pull out, soak his cock in my pre-cum then bring back to my mouth until there was no more to feed me. He then straddled my chest again to feed me just his cock.

I continued sucking for about 20 minutes when he stated, "Fuck you're a good cocksucker my little whore."

Just hearing that had me on the verge of cumming.

Soon he began to tense up, I could tell he was about to cum, as excited as I was, I still panicked at the thought of him cumming in my mouth.

I pulled myself free from his cock, "Please, not in my mouth," he just smiled and while still straddling me moved himself down my body. He was now frantically stroking his cock until it erupted on my chest, my god there was so much cum. He continued stroking sending cum everywhere, my chest, my neck, a drop even landed just outside my mouth which instinctively my tongue darted out and licked it.

Embarrassed at what I had just done I quickly looked into his eyes. He had seen it and was smiling at me. He was still stroking his softening cock and rubbing it into the cum on my chest, he started moving up towards my mouth, but I shook my head no.

He un-straddled me catching his breath, grabbed my hand and told me to add my cum to his. Fuck it took maybe 4 strokes and I came, mixing my cum with his, my god there was so much cum that it was running down both sides of my chest.

He got off the bed and grabbed a bottle of water to drink, without thinking I started to rub the cum all over my chest, I then was rubbing it over my soft cock, and then it dawned on me what I was doing.

When I looked over at him, he was watching, turning red I asked if I could take a shower, "Of course" was all he said as I hurried to the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower and saw that he was leaning against the sink watching me, playing with his cock, fuck I had to get out of there. I quickly washed myself off, got out and dried off. I tried to keep my eyes from his but could not. Every time I looked up, he was eyeing me with a smile on his face.

I got downstairs and dressed quickly, I never looked up or back, just got in my truck and headed home.

I got home and the guilt finally got to me, I jumped into my shower to try and cleanse myself for a second time, as I sat on the shower floor, I felt sick to my stomach, I thought for a time I would throw-up. I was a nervous wreck the rest of the day.

That night I vowed that I had to quit seeing Duke45, I tried to tell myself that I was not gay or even bi, I convinced myself that I would never do this again, but as I was saying this to myself, I couldn't get his cock out of my mind.

Chapter 5 -- You're my Bitch now!

It had been a week since I had visited the chatrooms, I even stayed away from the internet porn sites, but I still could not get the picture of his cock cumming all over my chest and me licking that drop of cum out of my mind.

I was soon craving his cock, craving the way he treated me, I knew I would soon cave and see him again. I never would have thought someone could have that much control over me but when I was with him, he had that control.

I finally relented and logged on. I was nervous just waiting for the private chat request, but it did not come, he was logged on but ignoring me. I was the one who finally requested the private chat.

He quickly answered telling me he was chatting with Jeff225 and if I was still on when he finished, he would chat with me.

I was horrified, I felt rejected and almost logged off, it was about 45 minutes later that he requested a chat with me.

Duke45: What's up?

Me: Not much just felt like talking to you.

Duke45: And...

Me: Sorry I have not been on in a while, trying to figure myself out.

Duke45: And what did you figure out?

Me: Lol don't really know but I did miss talking with you.

Duke45: Is it really talking with me, or do you just miss my cock?

Me: I don't know, probably your cock.

Duke45: And...

Me: I'm sorry, I can see you're unhappy with me so I'll let you get to bed, maybe we can chat again soon.

Duke45: No, we'll talk now, you need to just be yourself, you like sex with men, get over it!

Me: Yeah, you're probably right.

Duke45: Probably right, fuck that I am right, did you like jacking off with me?

Me: Yes.

Duke45: Did you like me playing with your little dick and ass?

Me: Yes.

Duke45: Are you naked now?

Me: No.

Duke45: Get naked, NOW!

I quickly got out of my clothes; I was shaking but my cock was hard.

Me: I'm naked.

Duke45: Is your little dick hard?

Why was it that every time he talked about my cock, he called it "a little dick", it was kind of humiliating to hear him say that.

Me: Yes, my cock is hard.

Duke45: Me too, in fact seeing you act this way is what has me hard.

Me; Act what way?

Duke45: Like a submissive bitch, you like me telling you what to do, it gets you excited and gets me hard.

I just stared at the screen, didn't know what to say.

Duke45: Did you like me cumming on your chest?

Me: Yes.

Duke45: You want me to cum on your chest again?

God he was turning me on!

Me: Yes.

Duke45: Great! Can I cum on your smooth little dick and balls?

Me: Yes.

Duke45: Can I flip you over and cum on your back?

Me: Fuck yes!

Duke45: Can I cum all over your ass?

Me: yes!

Duke45: I want to spread your cheeks and cum on your asshole, you want me to do that?

Fuck he had me so excited.

Me: Yes, you can cum wherever you want.

Duke45: I saw you lick that cum off your cheek, can I cum in that pretty mouth of yours, watch your swallow my cum?

Heart pounding, my breath as quick as ever, I knew he had seen me and now he wanted me to suck him off, could I really do it. Could I swallow his seed, Fuck!

Me: Yes.

Duke45: Fuck yeah, I want all of you, can I cum up in that tight, smooth submissive ass of yours?

Just then I came.

Chapter 6 -- Draining his cock

As I knocked on his door a few days later all I could think was, could I really do it?

He was in his robe as I entered and took my clothes off, as I started towards the stairs, he told me "No we'll start here." I turned and he pointed towards the floor in front of him.

"Really?"

"Yes, on your knees."

Submissively I knelt down.

He untied his robe and his cock laid semi hard in front of me.

He reached down, rubbed my head, and then slid his hand down the side of my face. He held the side of my cheek and chin softly, and then I felt his thumb rubbing over the outside of my lips. I shuddered as he pushed it past my hardly protesting mouth. He paused for just a moment, just holding his thumb between my half-open lips.

I looked up at him, closed my lips and sucked on his thumb as he slowly began to push in and out. He was lightly fucking my lips now with his thumb. I was completely on fire.

As I looked into his eyes, I could see the control he was displaying over me.

He pulled his thumb out of my mouth with a pop and I almost whimpered. He took his hand and ran it through my hair, grabbing the back of my head and pulled me forward, I had never been so excited in my life as I saw him pushing his amazing cock directly towards my lips.

I was about to suck his cock and my own was throbbing.

I grabbed his cock with both of my hands, God I was so nervous, did I want to show him how fucking horny he'd made me.

I rubbed it all over my lips. The spongy head coating my lips with precum. I tasted his salty sperm and knew I was fucking addicted.

I opened my lips further taking his cock in my mouth. Taking my time, I pushed my lips further down around his shaft. I was determined to get as much of him into my mouth as I could. I wanted it. I wanted to suck on his cock, and he could see I wanted it!

I held the base of his cock while he slowly began to fuck my mouth, causing me to make illicit moans. For the next ten minutes, I sloppily and passionately sucked on his cock doing my best to get as much as I could into my mouth.

I wanted him to cum. I started to think about that--about him cumming in my mouth--about what it would taste like. I think he could tell this by the way I sucked. His cock began to throb in my mouth.

"Look at me!"

I open my eyes and look up at him obediently. It felt very strange making eye contact with someone who was about to cum in your mouth.

"Oh yes, look at me with those pretty cock sucking eyes."

I knew he was about to cum, but still, I was caught off guard when the warm semen suddenly exploded into my mouth.

I feel the second wave of semen spurting into my already overflowing mouth and I start to panic. Duke held my head in place as I try to pull back.

"Take it all." He grunts as he again shoots more cum into my mouth.

I stop trying to pull away and start swallowing; I swallow about three times before he finally stops holding my head in place.

"Good job."

I blush and felt very embarrassed. I could still taste his cum in my mouth. I realize he had used me. It stung slightly; I was coming to realize that this kind of treatment was actually quite exciting. I now knew what it feels like to be treated like a slut and I found myself liking it.

Duke turned around and grabbed his robe, and with a laugh told me to get dress and to go home and jerkoff there. Which is just what I did.

Chapter 7 -- Meeting the Wife

We made arrangement to meet again 2 days later, I had been thinking about how I had swallowed his cum, it wasn't the best tasting stuff but every time I thought about it, I got hard and wanted to do it again. I guess just the nastiness of the act was addictive and I was craving more.

As I knocked on the door I couldn't wait to drop to my knees and suck on that big beautiful cock of his. I was shocked when a female answered the door.

She looked to be around my age, maybe a little younger. She was about my height and had the figure of a female soft ball player, strong looking legs, nice round ass, her breasts weren't big from what I could see, she had brown hair and was wearing nice tight gym shorts with a loose t-shirt.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Ahh, I'm here, um is Duke here?"

"Yup, come in he's waiting for you upstairs."

I felt quite awkward as I entered, keeping my eyes down not wanting to look into hers, as I started towards the stairs, she stopped me.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to me, it would only be polite, wouldn't it?"

I apologized, and introduced myself.

"Well, that's a start, I'm Dukes wife Jenn, glad to meet you."

I again turned to head for the stairs, "Is that what you usually do when you come over to visit?"

I again stopped and looked at her not knowing really what to do, I could tell my confusion was entertaining to her.

Finally, she said "Don't you usually strip before going up?"

Looking down I nodded my head.

"Well?"

I wanted to run out the door but she was blocking it, Duke yelled from upstairs "what's going on down there?"

Jenn laughed, "He's feeling shy I guess."

"Get your fucking clothes off and get up here!" Duke yelled down.

I slowly pulled my t-shirt over my head, then my shorts and underwear, tossing them onto the chair.

Jenn just stood there taking in my nakedness, I had placed my hands over my cock but that didn't stop her from walking up to me and smacking my hands away, "let me see what Duke's been working with?" I know I must have turned 3 different shades of red, I turned to head upstairs when she stopped me again.

"Is that how you treat my house, when you come into my house you will treat it with respect, you will treat me with respect, that means you will neatly fold your clothes and place on the chair, you will not just throw them anywhere you want, do you understand?"

I apologized again telling her I understood.

"I don't think you do but you soon will."

As Jenn explained all this to me, I could see her still taking in my naked form. It felt very humiliating and even more so because my dick was soft, bald and not much to look at.

I folded my clothes neatly placing them on the chair then I ascended up the stairs knowing that she stood at the bottom watching me.

When I entered the bedroom to find Duke lying in his bed, propped up against the headboard, stroking that big cock of his and smiling. As I walked to the side, he slid his hand along the inside of my left thigh. My dick finally started to stir. I reached my hand out and stroked his cock, it already had precum leaking out the top, so I leaned over to take in the tip.

"Oh yeah baby, you want that don't you?"

"Yes" I stated when I pulled my lips free.

He reached over and pulled me onto the bed positioning me between his legs. I started taking his cock as far as I could down my throat then pulling back to the tip and then back down again.

"I see you met the wife."

I let that magnificent cock slide from my mouth, "yeah, that surprised the hell out of me!"

"More like scared the hell out of you!"

I looked up at him and just nodded.

"Well as long as you stay on her good side you should be ok." he said with a laugh.

He then reached up and grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me to his cock again, forcing it down my throat.

I really didn't like that but couldn't really stop him.

This went on for a while when he grabbed me by the waist and spun my body around so I was lying on my side, still sucking his cock but giving him access to my ass. He took my one leg and brought it across his chest, he then started playing with my dick with one hand while spreading my ass with the other.

He suddenly gripped it hard wiping as much precum as he could on his fingers then rubbing it across my rosebud, he did this a few times till it was greased up enough to have his finger enter me.

"Uhhhhhh, fuuuuccccck....", was all I could get out with his cock in my mouth.

"Look had that ass take my finger in, it wants to be fucked, doesn't it?"

I started sucking him even harder, then out of the corner of my eye I could see his wife standing at the door watching. I started to try to get up but Duke grabbed my head and forced it back down.

"You weren't lying when you said he was as smooth as any girl you'd ever been with baby." she said as she moved forward. "Does she suck cock good baby?"

"She...", she called me "she", fuck.

"Oh yeah, getting better every time."

"Is she a virgin?"

"I'll be taking his cherry in the near future babe; you can count on that!"

I looked up at her as she now stood at the foot of the bed, she had one hand under her t-shirt playing with her tits while her other hand inside her shorts stroking herself.

When she caught me looking, she smiled and said "I'll let the two of you finish your fun," then left the room.

Duke now lifted me up off of him and sat at the side of the bed, I got on the floor between his legs and continued my sucking. I reached down to play with my dick, fuck I was dripping precum all over the place.

Duke grabbed my head with both hands and slowly started fucking my mouth, this was new to me but got me even more excited. He was soon fucking my mouth even harder; drool was coming out and getting all over my neck and chest.

I could tell he was getting ready to cum because he shoved his cock down my throat as far as it had ever been, I started gagging, my eyes watering, my nose dripping, my face was a mess. As he pulled back so I could breathe I looked up and could see a lust in his eyes, he was enjoying what he was doing, he was enjoying using me, dominating me.

For some reason my dick was still hard and I knew I was about to cum. He could sense it too, he plunged his cock down my throat and started cumming, he just held my head pressed against his pubic area shooting rope after rope of cum into my belly. He then pulled back to finish by filling my mouth, and when I could finally taste it, I came all over the floor.

zig074
zig074
136 Followers
12