My Journey into the Unknown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid back on the bed pulling me up with him telling me to keep on sucking. I was now laying down sucking and licking even kissing the softening cock that I so desired, after about 5 minutes he got up and when he swung his legs over to get up, he saw the mess I had made on the floor.

"You better clean that up before Jenn see that, she isn't going to like that at all!"

I went into the bathroom grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned it up then flushing it down the toilet.

Chapter 9 - Discipline Needed

Meeting Duke's wife Jenn was a weird experience, but as uncomfortable as it was three days later, I was again at his door knocking, when Jenn opened the door, it surprised me again. She didn't say anything just stepped to the side as I walked in, this time she was dressed in a housecoat that buttoned up the front.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head folding and placing on the chair, took my shoes off and then bent over pulling my shorts and underwear off, again folding and placing on the chair, as I stood up Jenn was standing in front of the stairs with her hands on her hips when she spoke.

"You have something to tell me?"

I had no idea what she wanted me to say, so just blurted out "Is Duke home?"

"Yes, he's upstairs, do you have something you want to explain to me?"

"AHHH sooorry but I have no idea what you're talking about."

She stepped forward and before I knew it her hand came up and gave me a hard slap across the face.

My face stung and my eyes went wide when her hand struck me again. "Did I not tell you that you will be respectful when you're in my house, did I not tell you that?"

"Yes," I stated as I looked to the ground.

"Then why were you disrespectful the last time you were here?"

"I'm sorry, what did I do, whatever it was again I'm sorry." tears welling up in my eyes.

"What did you do, WHAT DID YOU DO! Well, how about cumming all over my floor!"

"I'm sorry, I cleaned it up, sorry, I, I..."

"You wiped it up with toilet paper, you call that cleaning it up! I had to scrub the floor with disinfectant, you think I enjoy cleaning cum?"

Looking at the ground "No, again I'm really sorry."

She stepped forward again, "look at me when you speak to me."

As I looked up, she slapped me again but harder than the other two.

"The next time you're disrespectful I will take the belt to you, you understand?"

"Yes" was all I could say.

"Yeah, you said that the last time, we'll see, and one other thing, from now on any cum that comes out of a cock goes into your mouth, I mean it any cum from any cock!"

"Ok," was all that came out of my mouth, I just wanted to get away from her.

"Now get your pansy ass upstairs and suck that cock that you love so much."

As I start toward the stair, she again stopped me, "Here put these on."

I watched as she reached under her housecoat pulling her panties off and tossing them at me. As they fell at my feet, I could see that they were a thong, I stared at them for just a second but not wanting to get slapped again I quickly pulled them on.

Striking me must have excited Jenn for I could feel the dampness up against my balls. The thong between my ass cheeks was something different also.

When I got to the bedroom Duke was nude and propped up on the bed, when he saw me, he jumped up "My, my, look at you, my, my..."

I just stood still while he walked around me, he was soon hugging me from behind running his hands down my sides then up the front lightly feeling my dick through the panties. Soon he was stroking me with one hand while the other came up and was pulling on my nipples, fuck he had me hot!

"You are becoming a gurly gurl aren't you, my gurly gurl."

All I could do was moan while he ran his hands all over my body.

He pushed me over the side of the bed, spread my ass and pulled the panties up the crack of my ass,

"I'm taking your ass soon; you know that don't you?"

"Yes," was all I could get out when he flipped me over, threw me on the bed and straddled my chest. For the next thirty to forty minutes, he used me every way he could, he pulled my nipples so hard a couple times that I was almost in tears, but my cock was hard and dripping precum.

He twisted me this way and that way, gave me hickies on my neck, thighs, ass, and of course my nipples, finally I was again on my back with Duke straddling my chest, holding my head forcing his cock down my throat with one hand while his other held the headboard.

He was thoroughly enjoying dominating me and I was too!

I was so hot that I finally grabbed my cock and started stroking, it took about 3 strokes and I was moaning and cumming on my belly. That sent Duke over the edge and he was soon pumping his cum down my throat.

Duke let go of my head and now held the headboard with both hand while I cleaned and sucked his softening cock. When he finally had enough, he un-straddled my chest and rolled off the bed, grabbing a rag that was on a chair and told me to clean up.

I was so afraid of what Jenn might do if I used that rag that I just rubbed my cum all aver my chest and asked if I could use his shower.

"Go for it," was all he said as he left the room.

I was exiting the bathroom having just toweled myself dry when I came upon Jenn standing in the bedroom with a belt in her hand...

12