My Journey of Discovery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have liked fucking you again before you left."

"Won't Mistress give you permission to fuck me before you leave?"

"No," he grinned. "You're off limits for now."

"I would have liked fucking you, too. If I don't get chosen, perhaps I can come back and properly say goodbye to you."

"As a sex slave to Mistress?"

"I don't think so. This was always intended to be research for my thesis. Even if I don't get the position I'm hoping for, I still have a lot of work to do to complete my thesis. I still don't believe I'm cut out to be a full time submissive. I'm not sure it's in my nature."

"You could have fooled me," Ranger said. "You seem like a natural submissive to me."

"I wanted to immerse myself into the role. How else can I know what it's like?"

"I don't know, but I shall miss you," Ranger said.

"There's nothing to prevent me from giving you another blow job, is there?"

"Not that I know," Ranger replied.

"Lie down on my bed. I'll take care of you before you go."

He got on my bed and I gave him the very best blow job I could, as it might be the last one. Fifteen minutes later, he was arching his hips off the bed as I collected his white cream, spurting into my mouth.

"Christ, Beth!" He gasped, still oozing cum from the end of his cock. "That was amazing."

"We weren't rushing to get to the next thing," I said, licking the last few drops I squeezed from his shaft. "I wanted it to be memorable."

"It will be most of what I'm thinking about for the next four days."

"Except for your Mistress."

"Except for her," he admitted, "but it might be the best cock sucking I've ever had."

He said goodbye and I kissed him, then went back to my notes, absently rubbing one of my nipples. I sure was horny.

Before supper, Mistress told me to put my slave device on the charger. She told me to put it back in around 6:30, only the cunt portion, but not to turn it on. She'd turn it on when she wanted it on. I was expected to suck Lucas and pleasure Mistress, before I ate. Ranger had already left for work, but he'd enjoyed my treat before he left. I replaced my device at 6:30 and Mistress said we were leaving. Mistress didn't turn the device on despite its presence in my pussy. She was dressed in a dreamy black cocktail dress.

"Where are we going, Mistress?"

"To Master Frank's pony farm," she replied.

"Another race so soon, Mistress?"

"No race," she smiled. "Master Frank put this together at my request. A small social gathering with drinks and snacks. You will help serve the food and drink and later provide entertainment."

"So you and Master Frank are getting along better, Mistress?" I asked, grinning.

"We've had a rapprochement since Sunday," Mistress replied, stroking my face, "thanks to your efforts."

"I'm so happy for you, Mistress. That's wonderful news. Do I need to put anything on?"

"No. You'll go naked except for a blanket wrapped around you. Go out to the car and wait for me."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went out to the car and Mistress brought out a small blanket to cover me on the drive. Barely enough to conceal my nakedness, she didn't let me wrap it around myself.

"You may cover yourself if another car approaches, but since we're traveling some fairly rustic roads, we may not meet many other cars. If we do, you may cover yourself, but otherwise I wish you to be naked."

"Yes, Mistress." I sat with the blanket ready to wrap about myself if the need arose, but otherwise sat proud in my seat, a slave serving her Mistress. Only once did I have to wrap the blanket about myself, immediately removing it when the car passed. The only two other times I'd been on this road, I'd been in the back of a horse trailer or asleep in the back of the cab, exhausted from my race. The sun was still out, so I could see the route we took, though I wasn't sure if I could duplicate it on my own.

I recognized the pony farm when we arrived. The track where I'd raced, the small corral where I'd learned my paces, the tack shed where I'd been fitted with my tail and boots. The main house was alight and there were a number of cars and trucks parked outside. Mistress had me leave my blanket in her car and we made our way inside, with me following her about two paces behind.

It was a lovely, large, single story ranch style house and there were a number of guests there reflected by the cars outside. There appeared to be approximately an equal number of men and women and all of them were dressed except me. This was the largest gathering of people I'd ever been with where the only naked one was myself. Being the only one made me feel more naked than I usually felt.

Master Frank fondled me before leading me to his bedroom. I wondered if he was going to fuck me. He could probably smell my arousal. It had now been almost thirty hours since I orgasmed and I felt like a bitch in heat. Instead of fucking me, he inserted a large horse tail plug in my ass like the one I'd worn for the race. He then led me to the kitchen, right through the gathering of people. Many of them stroked various parts of my body as I went by, and I was getting hornier by the minute. To make it worse, Mistress finally turned on the infernal orgasm denial device and my arousal shot through the roof.

In the kitchen, I saw a number of other slaves, naked but for the pony plumes shoved in their asses. They were all engaged in food preparation and mixing drinks. The one exception was a male pony. He had his hands locked behind his back and was being fitted for a tray. A strap went around his neck fastened to the front of the tray. The back of the tray was fastened to another strap around his waist so the tray would remain flat. Plates of hors d'oeuvres and bite size snacks were placed on the tray for him to carry around to the guests. The most amazing thing about him was the huge erection he was sporting, the longest erection I'd ever seen, ten inches at least. Not as thick as Master Lamar's cock, but even longer. His balls appeared large and heavy, a fitting mate to the third leg spring from his groin. In my needy state, I immediately wondered how it would feel embedded in my cunt, and felt my juices begin running down my leg.

Master Frank fastened my hands together behind my back. He fondled my upthrust breasts for fifteen or twenty seconds, making my nipples spike on my chest, then I was outfitted with a tray and they piled an assortment of drinks on them with stirring sticks identifying the drink. Only the beers were unidentified except for the colors which ranged from pale gold to dark brown.

"Your cunt appears to be quite wet, Beth," Master Frank said, wiping some of my fluids from my thighs and licking it from his fingers. "I'm sure your tight cunt is begging to be filled, isn't it?"

"You're right, sir. Mistress hasn't let me cum since early yesterday afternoon."

"That was at my request."

"Your request, sir?" I questioned.

"Yes. I wanted you ripe for this evening."

"Ripe describes me quite well at the moment. I'm sure everyone will be able to smell my cunt from five feet away."

"Exactly how a slave should smell," Master Frank said. "Now, I want you walking around to each of the guests and offering them drinks. When you start getting low or someone orders a particular drink, you'll return here and they'll fill your tray. You must remember what anyone orders as you won't be able to write their order down. After you get the drink they ordered, you'll need to remember who ordered it and return to them. Your hands will remain confined behind your back. You might find some of the guests will play with your tits or other parts of your body. You're to allow them whatever they want except you're not to cum. If you get close you can tell the guest you're not allowed to cum at present."

"Yes, sir."

My tray was full, so he smacked my ass and told me to get going. I walked out among the guests and started offering drinks as instructed. Most of the time, they just took a drink from the tray and I went on my way. Some of the guests took advantage of my helplessness to play with the plug in my bottom, or my puckered nipples, or to stroke the nubbin peaking from my hood.

I had to tell two people I was close to cumming so they'd stop playing with my clit. It made no difference if it were a man or woman, both sexes were equally liable to stroke my body, and I don't think they were all lesbians either. It was merely an opportunity to play with a naked slave girl. The naked man slave had the same issues I had. Occasionally, someone, usually a woman but not exclusively, would tug on his cock. He would have to tell them if he was close to cumming and they would stop.

Surprised he could maintain his erection this long without drooping or otherwise losing it, I asked when we were both in the kitchen refilling at the same time.

"I'm wearing a cock and ball ring. It keeps the blood in my cock and won't let it flow out."

I couldn't see it because of his tray and my inability to bend over myself due to mine, so I took his word it was something he was wearing. We were both loaded up again and returned to serving. The guests were sometimes kissing and stroking one another now, in addition to the two serving slaves, and I wondered why no one had ripped their clothes off yet and weren't fucking. I'd see a male hand under a woman's dress or a female one inside the zipper of a man's pants, but no one was really going at it. Even Master Frank was fondling Mistress Layton's nice boobs as they kissed.

At ten, Master Frank tapped his drink glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention. The sound slowly ebbed and the room became quiet.

"May I have your attention, ladies and gentlemen. The moment we've all been waiting for; the special entertainment part of the evening. Pony Boy, come here."

My tray bearing partner went to his Master and had his tray removed and his hands released. He rolled his shoulders and neck, stretching to loosen the tightness in his arms and neck. He then displayed for the guests. I swear, his erection was as hard and stiff now as it was three hours ago. I wondered what he'd be doing for the entertainment.

Master Frank called my name next. I was surprised to be called and glanced at Mistress and she smiled and nodded and I joined Master Frank on the opposite side from his "Pony Boy". I remembered she'd said I was going to be part of the entertainment tonight.

He removed my tray, released my hands from behind my back, then pulled out the device in my pussy which had driven me mad with unrequited lust all evening long. The phallus was covered with my creamy juices. All eyes were watching me, had seen the state of my slave device; could probably smell my succulent cunt, swollen, flushed and lubricious.

"Mistress Layton has brought her lovely mare to be bred to my stallion tonight for your viewing pleasure."

I peeked around Master Frank and saw 'Pony Boy's' cock twitch. Had he known he was going to be mounting me tonight? Mistress hadn't told me. A light weight bed was brought into the room and placed in the very center of the room with people moving around to get a good view. Master Frank placed my hand in "Pony Boy's" and he led me to the bed. I was both scared and thrilled to know his monster prick was going to be fucking my needy slave cunt.

The scary part was not "Pony Boy's" cock. Both Diego and Lamar had prepared me for larger sized pricks. The scary part was I was going to be fucking him as the center of attention of two dozen other people. At 'The Woodshed', I'd attracted a crowd when I'd mounted Master Lamar's mast, but I was one of many scenes happening all over the club. I'd been behind walls when I worked at the glory hole and sucked random shafts shoved through the holes. The clients didn't know who was on the other side of the hole. It was an arbitrary mouth.

Even when I'd been the center of attention for the bukkake, I'd not touched or stroked another person except Luke and Ranger. They'd masturbated and plastered their sperm all over me. I'd not cum or really received any pleasure at all from the experience. I was almost as anonymous as I'd been at the glory hole; just some skank getting jizzed on. Other sex acts I'd been involved with having maybe a half dozen witnesses to my fucking.

This was totally different. Every person would be watching me; a lovely naked slave, fucking a more than man-sized cock. They would see me get on my hands and knees. They would see his impressive prick stab into my flowering pussy, hear my squeals and moans as he made me cum, see his heavy sack pulse his load through his dick into my waiting slushy pussy and his cum dripping from my stretched out sheath when he pulled out. My audience was also part of the thrill. That and finally being able to cum after so many hours without. I was certain I'd have an orgasm as soon as he filled me with his cock.

Pony Boy helped me get on the bed and on my hands and knees. The horse tail wouldn't allow me to lie down. It came out of my bottom, made a sudden bend up through my cheeks, then flared out like a normal tail. It stuck out six to eight inches on my backside, so lying down was not an option. I would be "bred" on all fours like a regular mare. I felt the tip of his cock touch the gateway to my womb and with a single thrust, he filled my wet cunt. As I'd anticipated, I orgasmed, screaming at going from empty to packed in a heartbeat. Surprised as I was he could get all of himself in all of me in one thrust, it didn't stop me from driving back on him to get him deeper.

There we halted. Me, pinned like a butterfly on his prick, shuddering, panting, out of breath after my sudden scream. Him, just letting me feel how deep he was; the twitching and pulsing of his organ. I couldn't wait for him to start. I slid forward six inches and slammed backward, feeling his sack smack my clit, moaning again, my orgasm not yet dissipating. Realizing I was ready for anything he wanted to dish out, he pulled out eight inches and thrust again, driving forward until he smacked against my bottom. Oh, fuck; did he feel good. Now I knew why Master Frank didn't want me cumming for a day. If this was any indication, I'd make up for it in the next twenty minutes.

We rutted like beasts. Pony Boy couldn't fuck me hard enough or fast enough. Whatever he gave me, I wanted more. I could no longer tell one orgasm from another. I'd been primed like a pump and I was gushing now. At some point, someone pulled the plug from my bottom and I was put on my back and he mounted me that way. Driving over and over into me, a machine, my legs clinging tightly to his ass as he plundered my pussy, making me surrender to his cock. Pony Boy still hadn't cum. Whatever he was wearing to keep him hard, must be preventing him from cumming as well.

Frank yelled "cum" and it wasn't for me he yelled it. I'd been climaxing almost constantly, but when Frank yelled, my cunt was flooded with a river of cum. Pony Boy's shaft was pulsing inside me and I could feel streams of it squeezing out around our joining and running over my pucker. Finally, Pony Boy began shrinking and ceased thrusting, our quivering bodies still glued to each other with sweat and other bodily fluids. It was the most animalistic fucking I'd ever experienced.

I was a whimpering mess on the bed, but apparently the "breeding" had released the others to partake in fun and games. Mistress began riding my mouth and I found her cunt filled with sperm. Another cock filled my cunt, though I barely felt it after Pony Boy's pounding and the slick cum filling it. When Mistress left my mouth after a couple orgasms, I looked around and saw Pony Boy fucking another woman who'd pulled her dress up to her waist and was bent over a chair. Several other slaves had now joined the group and cocks and cunts were being orally pleasured everywhere around the room.

Another cock found my mouth and I could taste cunt on it. I sucked him to completion just as another person, a woman, I think, from the daintiness of it, started lapping some of the cum leaking from my pussy. I hoped she hadn't eaten much as there was a lot of cum. Another cunt found my mouth, and I realized it was Francesca and settled into the easy familiarity of pleasing a woman. Two weeks ago, I'd never touched another woman's cunt before with my hands, let alone my mouth, but I was an experienced cunt licker now. She orgasmed quickly.

When she left me, I was placed on my hands and knees again and one cock claimed my ass while another took my mouth. The cock in my ass was driving me onto the one in my mouth, so I opened my throat and soon found my lips plastered in pubic hair already sticky with someone else's cum. For the next hour, I was used pretty much continuously. All of my slave holes were becoming sore from the attention.

Around 11:30, Mistress shooed away anyone still using my body and with Francesca's help, hosed me off outside so I wouldn't mess up her car. They wrapped my blanket around me and bundled me into the back seat of the car. I was numb and halfway out of it, but I could hear Mistress and Francesca talking outside the car.

"It's hard to believe Beth doesn't think she's a natural submissive," Francesca said. "You say she was vanilla two weeks ago?"

"Not even French vanilla," Mistress replied. "And more like ice milk than ice cream."

"I can see why you're going to hate giving her up. She's magnificent. Daddy would love to have her."

"So would I. Alas, our Beth will be leaving in a couple days and I've decided I've been foolish not having a female slave. She's shown me how remarkable one can be. Are you sure Frank won't care if I invite Gloria to submit to me? I'd hate to ruin the beginnings of our new friendship."

"No. He knows he screwed up by whipping her so severely during the race. She'll never consider submission to Daddy again. She's more heterosexual, you know, than lesbian."

"Well, I do have two male slaves to see to her primary needs, but Beth is heterosexual too, or at least she used to be. I was also. Seems Beth converted me to someone who can enjoy feminine curves. Perhaps it's because she's so deliciously submissive."

Was I deliciously submissive? Everyone else seemed to think so. Francesca stuck her head in the door and kissed me, which I happily returned.

"You're a wonderful cunt licker, dear," Francesca said. "I'm not sure I've ever had better."

"Thank you, Mistress Francesca."

"I'm not a Mistress. I only work for my father. Your Mistress invited me to visit tomorrow. I'm looking forward to spending more time with you."

"That would please me, Francesca," I said. The funny thing was, it did please me.

They said their goodbyes with cheek kisses and Mistress got in the car. Francesca waved and Mistress headed home.

"Two more items out of the way," Mistress said; "a public fucking exhibition and an orgy both."

"Yes, Mistress. Would it be any trouble if we sat in the Jacuzzi for awhile? I'm quite sore."

"Not at all. In fact, I'd prefer we get you more cleaned off before you enter my bed."

I smiled sleepily. "Did you fuck Master Frank tonight, Mistress? Was that his cum in your cunt?"

"I did and it was."

"Seems like he's not the horse's ass you thought he was, once you got to know him, is he, Mistress?"

"I guess not," she said, smiling. "I suppose I have you to thank for that."

"And you, Mistress," I replied. "We all had an enjoyable afternoon."

"Yes, we did. It's a little different fucking someone who doesn't have to fuck you."

"It might be why Diego is a secret pleasure. He doesn't have to fuck you either, Mistress."

"That, plus his sizable cock," Mistress laughed. "How did you like fucking Pony Boy?"

"I'm surprised he didn't break my cunt, Mistress. Still, I couldn't get enough of him. I'm not sure if I ever stopped cumming once he entered me."