My Journey of Discovery Ch. 09

Story Info
Beth has more submissive experiences with her Mistress.
11.1k words
4.77
10k
8

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers

In this chapter, Beth continues to explore other aspects of submission she might have to do in the future. This chapter contains some carefully controlled disciplinary activities, such as clamps, figging, fist fucking in addition to oral and anal sex, lesbian sex, all leading to a public sexual exhibition and an orgy.

My Journey of Discovery, Ch 9 - More Experiences

I woke up in Mistress Layton's arms, the same way I'd fallen asleep in them. I had to stretch and in the process, woke her.

"I'd like to start the day with a good cunt licking," Mistress said.

"My mouth, or one of the men, Mistress."

"Your mouth, pet."

"Of course, Mistress."

I took my time with her this morning. We had nothing special going on as far as I knew, except additional experiences and training for me, none of which required us to go anywhere. I teased her for over fifteen minutes before I even got close to her cunt, though I ensured her breasts and inner thighs felt my tongue often. Her squirming grew quite pronounced before my lips touched hers below. She was also quite wet and ready when my tongue delved between her slit, gathering the fluids she'd released. It was twenty minutes after I started before she had her first orgasm. The next three all occurred in the next five minutes. My face was drenched when she allowed me up for air.

"Leave my cum on your face during breakfast, pet."

"As you wish, Mistress."

Of course, the male slaves made fun of me during breakfast, but I suspect it was mostly jealousy as I'd been the one chosen to pleasure her this morning. I took their teasing in good fun.

"I'll give you until lunch to work on your journal and exercise, pet. After lunch, we have some additional experiences to add to your submissive portfolio. I need to research a couple items, never having done them before."

"Might I ask what we'll be doing this afternoon, Mistress."

"For sure, hot wax and nipple clamps, for a start. The rest my depend upon my research."

"Yes, Mistress."

My nipples became quite hard and distended at even the thought they'd be clamped. One might almost think they'd enjoy it. If I were a nipple, I'd be trying to shrink or even invert to avoid being pinched between metal teeth. I did the exercise first, running ten miles, to the pond and back twice, trying to maintain a steady pace the entire time, up hills and down. I took a shower after, cleaning the sweat and dust off, washing my hair, trimming my pubic hair, shaving my legs and underarms. Then, I started working on my journal.

There was a lot to write down, from my feelings about Alice and Mistress to my work with Master Frank yesterday. I was really questioning how strongly I'd felt about Mistress replacing me with Alice Saturday night. It might be something I'd have to discuss with Doctor Kline, or even speak to a therapist myself. Of special note was the conversation with Ranger yesterday; how he questioned I could drop into subspace for a year and reemerge as if nothing had happened.

I had imagined it would be easy; that as a strong, independent woman, the year of submission would be the toughest thing to adjust to, not the adjustment back to my safe vanilla world at the end of it. My experiences the past two days were making me question that assumption. Even to my willingness to take on everything Master Frank had to offer in order to spare Mistress the pain and humiliation she would have to experience at some point in the future when she lost and I wouldn't be around to see it. Though I'd also be sparing Ranger of some of it too.

Lunch was somewhat light, though I needed to refuel after running, so I also ate some of cook's goulash on the side. After lunch, Mistress led Ranger, Luke and I into her basement dungeon. Ranger and Luke were present to assist Mistress in any way required by my activities, as well as fuck whoever needed a good fucking during or after said activities.

"I'm going to add an additional activity to this afternoon's agenda," Mistress said. "I'm satisfied I can do it without harm to anyone involved. Luke will also be a recipient of the new activity. I wish to see how it affects male slaves as well."

"Might I ask what the other activity is, Mistress?"

"You'll know when the time is right, pet, and not before."

"Yes, Mistress."

"A lot of the activities will occur while you are bound, blindfolded or gagged. I want you to not only pay attention to the activities themselves, but how you feel different doing the same activities, from the bondage, blindfolding and gagging itself. How is it you feel being bound as opposed to being free? How is it you feel being able to speak instead of being only able to moan through a gag? How differently something feels from seeing it happen to not. I will probably use the whip on you occasionally today to see how differently that feels from state to state, though it won't consist of anything I'd consider to be punishment. Merely an opportunity to experience the differences in how you respond. I think it might be excellent to note your feelings about each in your journal. It might make for a good side topic of your thesis."

"Of course. Thank you, Mistress."

"If you'd like to discuss the differences with us to clarify your thinking as we go along, feel free."

"How will I be able to use my safe word if I'm gagged, Mistress?"

"We'll provide you with an alternative signal within the parameters of your bondage. Of course, I won't be the only one watching you, so between the three of us, we'll be able to keep an eye on you. We're going to start with a simple whipping to your bottom, freed, then bound. If you'll please bend over the table over here, I want you to grab the other edge, spread your legs. I want you to hold the position you're placed in yourself, then we'll tie you in the same position."

Acknowledging her instructions, I leaned over the table. I could easily grasp the other edge. My legs were spread, opening my bottom for Mistress. "Pay attention," she said. "Without blindfold," she paused for about ten seconds. "Now with." Lucas tied a scarf around my eyes. Before my sight disappeared, I could see he was erect.

"Being blind is more fearful, Mistress," I said. "Though I know what's going to happen and can hear people moving around, I don't know when something might occur."

"How does the fear affect your arousal?" Mistress asked.

"For this, knowing what's to happen either way, I'm not sure I detect much difference. If I didn't know what was going to happen, being blind would be scarier. I wouldn't know if I were to be fucked or punished.

"Remove the blindfold, Lucas. Try the gag alone, next."

"Yes, Mistress."

Suddenly, I could see again and it was nice. Mistress bid I pay attention again and after several seconds without, Lucas inserted a penis gag. Approximately, three and a half inches of thick cock dildo filled my mouth and I was unable to speak. Each of the times something happened to me before, I had an out. Some way to express a way to stop. Having the gag without establishing an alternative signal first was frightening, though this was merely testing, and I expected nothing to happen. Other than that, I didn't feel much different. I might be able to breathe easier without, but it wasn't a serious impediment to breathing. I couldn't articulate words, but I'd certainly be able to express pleasure or pain. Lucas removed the gag.

"Without a safe word alternative, the gag was frightening, but for this purpose, I felt much the same both ways, Mistress."

Next she securely fastened me over the bench, my hands and legs bound in much the same position as I'd been. Not enough change to notice really, but the difference to my arousal was night and day. My cunt seemed to slicken as it flooded with my juices. I could almost feel the petals of my flower part as my legs were secured. I wanted something big and hard in my cunt, and quickly.

"Being tied has a huge affect on me, Mistress. It increases my sense of helplessness. My feelings of arousal shot through the roof."

"Jeremy and I noticed, pet."

I was not surprised. I felt a trickle of fluid running down my thigh. Cumming would feel very good right now.

"I'm going to do my best to strike you the same both ways, pet. The first five will be unencumbered and free, the last five, bound, gagged and blind." She told Ranger and Luke to release me.

"Grip the edge tightly and I expect you not to move."

"Yes, Mistress."

I felt every one of the five strokes striking my buttocks and the backs of my thighs. It was not particularly harsh, nor kind. Other than the arousal my body felt from being bound, Mistress had not allowed me to cum nor otherwise be sexually stimulated. The whipping itself was somewhat stimulating. Having to hold still for my Mistress was stimulating as she whipped me, making it my responsibility to remain still.

I had to be aware of it; keeping still, not allowed to forget. She allowed me to get up and move around after, to allow the sting of the strokes to dissipate and not influence the next ones. I was allowed to rub my bottom and soothe the cheeks. When I said I was ready to proceed, I went over the table again and this time, I was bound, gagged and blindfolded.

"Since you don't need to hold onto the table, Beth, you may either clench your fists to signify your safe word, or open them, if you choose to keep them clenched during the whipping. Do you understand? Since you're on the side of the table with her hands, Lucas. You're responsible for watching them and stopping it."

Lucas spoke his assent and I nodded my head. I chose to keep them clenched during my whipping. I already knew this would be easier somehow. My arousal was high. I couldn't see her start to swing the whip, so there could be no mental anticipation of whether it would hurt. There would be nothing, then there would be stinging. It almost felt as if my bum was thrusting out and up for the whip, waiting to feel the soft leather lashes, even though I could barely move at all.

Down they all fell; one after the other, a slight pause between each one, allowing me to react. If Mistress told me they were the same, I'd believe her, but they felt lighter, more teasing, more sexual. I felt sure if she continued past the five; at some point, I'd cum, from the whipping alone.

I was released, my gag removed, the blindfold slipped off.

"What was the difference, pet?"

"They didn't feel as harsh, more sexual, somehow. I felt if they continued, I could cum."

"Would you say you experience it the same, Ranger?"

"I'm not sure it's ever been done so controlled with me, Mistress, but I tend to believe I experience it in a similar way to Beth."

"Lucas?"

"I agree with Ranger, Mistress."

"Beth, I want you to climb on the table and I'm going to flog your front the same way, free first, then confined. Tell me the difference after."

I obeyed. I climbed onto the table and she had me grip both edges.

"I'm depending on you to keep still, pet. I won't strike you as hard as I did your bottom, but it will be painful. I will strike you from your tits to your mons, five strokes, all the same. After a rest, we'll do it again."

"Yes, Mistress."

I gripped the table and tightened my legs, hoping they wouldn't move. I saw her swing the whip, and without preliminary, smack, she whipped my breasts, striking my nipples. I whimpered. A few seconds, lower down, a few strands still tickling the bottoms of my breasts, pause, my upper abdomen, pause, my lower abdomen, still whimpering, pause, then my mound, my legs flinching. Watching the whip, seeing it swing, seeing it strike me, did make a difference to the pain, I think. I couldn't really see her when she was behind me. I'd pretty much stared at Luke's erection when she struck me. This time, I could see it and knowing when the blows were going to fall did make a difference in my reaction to it. Still we needed to know, not the difference between front and back, but from front to front.

Mistress actually allowed Lucas and Ranger to rub where the red streaks striped my flesh, though warned them not to overtly sexually stimulate me. When they were done, I was tied down, blindfolded and gagged. If Mistress did it the same way. I'd feel it first on my breasts, and with delays of five or so seconds between each stroke, walk it down my body. I couldn't see her swing, but I could anticipate when the second and subsequent blows would fall based upon the first. I waited in the darkness.

The stinging blow upon my nipples; the whimper the same. The low moans as each of the next four fell, the last, working hard not to lift my legs to protect my cleft, despite knowing she was done.

"Well?" She asked when the blindfold and gag was removed. I noticed my bonds were not released. I remained tied to the table.

"I'd say it's fairly consistent with the whipping of my bottom, Mistress. Being bound increases my arousal, but that also causes my nipples to become hard which makes the whip more painful, though it seemed to feel somewhat better on the rest of my body. Some of the effectiveness of the blindfold is lost with the timing of your blows. I didn't know when the first would hit me, but each of the next could be anticipated somewhat. For the blindfold to be completely effective, you don't want to time the blows so precisely. There should be less anticipation as to when each one will fall."

"Which do you prefer, pet?"

"I think being tied enhances the experience for me, Mistress. Being blindfolded can add something if it's used differently. I'm not sure the gag does anything one way or the other save use me from using my safe word. If what you were doing made me more vocal, I'm sure the gag would help muffle my cries. A real cock might be a more effective gag unless there was risk of me biting it off."

Both Jeremy and Lucas perked up at that. Gagging a female slave with your cock not an unpleasant experience for them.

"There would always be risk of that if the punishment were severe."

I noted a slight flagging of Luke's erection.

"I think we will use the nipple clamps next. Boys, get Beth's nipples ready."

Ranger and Luke sucked on my nipples until they were swollen with desire. Mistress had them step away and fastened a clamp to each of my stiff buds, connected to one another by a chain. I was happy to see her clamps didn't have teeth. She tightened the screws exerting pressure until I gasped.

"How does it feel?" Mistress asked.

"It both hurts and excites, Mistress," I replied. "I'm always surprised something painful can arouse as well. I think I should explore that as part of my thesis. Does it arouse me because I'm a submissive, or would it be arousing to anyone?"

"I suspect it would be more arousing because you are submissive, but might be arousing to some extent to anyone," Mistress said. "I wouldn't be terribly surprised to find out there isn't a fragment of submissive in all of us, and perhaps a whisper of Dominant as well. The only difference being the proportion of each."

"I see your point, Mistress."

"I'm going to put a pinch clamp on your clit next. It won't squeeze it too hard, but it will be painful."

I took some deep breaths, preparing myself. Mistress showed me the clamp. It didn't close all the way, leaving some space in between so it wouldn't crush my clit. Mistress watched my eyes as she placed it on me, pinching it within the hood.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned.

"Too much?" Mistress asked.

"Right on the edge," I whimpered. "If it were any harder, I'd need to cry uncle."

"This next bit is supposed to hurt as well."

"What bit?"

Mistress yanked the clamps off from all three places, the sudden tugging on my tender bits before they pulled off quite painful. Thank god the clamps hadn't had teeth. I could imagine the tender flesh of my nipples and clit tearing if teeth were involved. It was the blood flowing back into them after having been squeezed out which hurt worse. I groaned deep in my throat where only Diego could reach. It took many seconds before the throbbing seemed to ease. She let me wallow in the pain and discomfort for awhile before she told Lucas and Ranger to caress my nubs with their tongues. I moaned. She herself caressed my clit.

Pain and pleasure. Pleasure and pain. Was it the dichotomy, the extremes of one to the other that made the pleasure so great for me? Did the pain make the pleasure that much more? Did the pleasure I feel make even the lesser pain Mistress provided feel worse? I know she was never brutal towards me. None of the pain from my punishments had ever seemed to last longer than an hour or two. My ass had hurt longer after my fucking yesterday than most punishments had, and I'd received more pleasure from the ass fucking.

Questions to explore, but at the moment, I nearly felt I would cum from my slave brothers sucking on my tender nipples. I did explode when Mistress thrust two fingers into my moist pussy to join the tongue on my clit. The second her fingers entered me, I spasmed, my hips arching off the table despite my bonds.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I whimpered for her, soaking her fingers in my juices.

She kept finger fucking me, adding a third finger to the two inside me. I climaxed again. Lucas and Jeremy kept licking and sucking my taut, wrinkled nipples. Mistress added a fourth finger, sliding them back and forth, her thumb pressing against my clit each time her fingers entered me. If I weren't so wet and slick, I thought it might be painful, but I orgasmed again, adding more fluids to those leaking out of me.

I felt my cunt starting to stretch further and realized Mistress was trying to put her entire hand in me, her thumb no longer snapping against my clit. Oh, fuck! Bigger than Diego. Almost as big as Lamar. It was good Mistress had small hands. Still the thought of her whole hand disappearing in my pussy was too much to comprehend and I orgasmed again, moaning like a whore as I felt myself stretch to accept her hand.

Finally, the widest part of her hand slipped inside me and only her wrist was stretching me out. I felt her curl her hand into a fist and she began fucking me with it.

"Fuck me, Mistress," I whimpered. "Fist fuck your pet. Make me cum again."

Her fist was as big around as Lamar and getting fucked with it was like fucking Lamar. She was not harsh nor brutal, slowing plunging back and forth maybe six inches in my cunt. Having my two brother slaves nibbling my nipples at the same time sent me over the cliff. I began squirting, a powerful orgasm shaking me by the throat, which didn't stop. Whether there were any moments where there was a pause in my orgasms or they merged in one big orgasm with varying degrees of intensity was impossible to say. All I know is it seemed to go on for over five minutes, and I'm only guessing. I lost all sense of time, of direction, the day of the week or even the year.

Eventually, Mistress was still, her fist unmoving inside me. My body continued to quiver and shudder at sundry times as another mini-quake swept through me. She kissed the top of my cunt, still stretched around her wrist.

"You may now add fist fucking to the list of your accomplishments, pet," she whispered throatily.

I opened my eyes for the first time in what seemed hours to see her smiling down on me. The front of her was covered with my liquids from where I squirted all over her. A good thing she was as naked as I.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you. May I see your arm, please?"

Mistress pulled her arm out of me with a slushy plop, sending another aftershock slithering through my body. As expected, there was a ring of my cum about halfway up her arm, though the rest of it was drenched as well. I'd spared nothing when I'd released.

"You'll need to take a shower, Mistress," I said.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers