My Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
The start of my journey into bi-sexuality.
1.4k words
4.53
9.8k
13

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers

I was bi-curious for years, but never acted on it. After my girlfriend and I broke up, I found myself on several gay cruising websites. Mostly I would get on to chat, or read stories and jerk off. I always wanted to feel a cock in my mouth and ass, but was nervous about actually doing it.

My profile indicated that I had no experience, but was looking to be a bottom. Being in my mid-twenties and in good shape, I received a lot of replies. Most guys were aggressive, which was a turnoff. But one night I received a message that simply read, "If you are serious, I can help you". Intrigued, I responded that I was serious, but had no experience, even though I had played with toys before. His name was Mark, and we had a pleasant chat. He was about 10 years older than me, and told me how he started out the same as me. He was versatile, but tended towards being a top. After a few times chatting online, I felt comfortable enough to meet. I told Mark I was ready to actually take the next step. He told me how to prepare for our meeting, what lube to buy, etc. I was so nervous when I bought the items I went to different stores for everything, and was sure the clerks knew what I was up to.

On the day we were to meet for the first time I was nervous, but also very excited. Mark gave me his address, and we agreed to meet at 7 PM. As I showered and got ready, I was so excited I jerked off before getting dressed.

The drive over to Marks apartment, I was very anxious. I still wasn't sure if I could go through with it. By the time I made it to his door, I was shaking a little. I stood there for what seemed like an hour, but it was only a minute or two. Finally, I got up the nerve to ring the bell. Mark answered the door wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He was better than average looking, just a little overweight, and had a warm smile, which made me feel at ease. He told me that whatever we do was totally my decision, and he would not pressure me at all.

After some idle chat, and Mark telling me of his experience, I felt ready. Mark told me once again that everything we do is my decision only. I said I really wanted to suck his cock, and he told me that I would need to do everything myself. So I got off the sofa and knelt down in front of him. I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans. He raised his hips to aid me in getting his jeans and underwear down. This was the only time he helped me. Everything else was my doing. As I pulled down his jeans, his semi hard cut cock popped out. This was the closest I ever was to another man's cock. The thought crossed my mind to stop right there, but instead I touched it with my hand. It was so warm and soft. I thought to myself, "Here goes nothing," and opened my mouth. I put my lips over the head. There was a little pre cum, which I licked with my tongue. This made his cock twitch, was got me really excited. After swirling my tongue around the head, I slowly lowered down on his semi hard cock. As he started to get harder, the sensation of having his cock grow in my mouth was amazing! It was a very powerful feeling, that I had control over his cock. For his part, Mark was giving out gentle directions, specifically to watch the teeth, and what felt good. His instructions really made me want to please him and do a good job. As I was slowly bobbing up and down on his now hard 7", I realized how natural it felt to suck a cock.

After a while of sucking, Mark stopped me. He asked if I wanted to keep doing this, or if I wanted to do more. I was so horny by this time, I heard myself saying I wanted his cock inside me. He asked me a few times if I was sure, and I told him I was, even tough I was still convincing myself.

Mark got up and dropped his jeans on the floor, and pulled off his t-shirt on the way to the bedroom. As I followed him, my head was spinning. I just gave a guy a blow job, and now I was following him so he could fuck me. After we entered the bedroom, Mark lay down on his back. Once again, everything was up to me. I got out a condom, and rolled it over his cock. Then I opened the lube, and put a generous amount on his cock, and and a coated two fingers and worked them into my hole. As I said, his cock was 7" cut, and on the thinner side, which was a little of a relief for my first time.

After everything was well lubricated, I straddled myself facing him. Again, Mark left everything up to me, so I grabbed his cock and placed it at my hole. I knew from playing with dildos that if I pushed out, then his cock would slide in easier. It took a few tries, but then I felt the head push in. I stopped there to get used to the feeling. Even with the condom on, a real cock felt very different from a dildo. I felt my hole stretch around his member. It burned a little, but not much pain otherwise. When I was ready, I slowly slid down until he was halfway inside of me. Then a rush of thoughts went through my head. Another person was actually inside of me! I thought back to the girls I had sex with and wondered if they felt the same way, how it felt for them. Mark brought me back to reality when he asked if I was OK. I said I was and started slowly riding him. I can't say this first time was really pleasurable, but more like I accomplished something that I always was curious about.

After riding him a short time, Mark was satisfied that I had done enough and asked me if I wanted to change positions. So I pulled off him, and got off the bed. Mark told me to lie on my back. He put a pillow under my ass, added a little more lube, and climbed between my legs. I instinctively pulled my knees up to my chest. He rubbed his cock around my hole, which felt great! Then he slowly pushed into me. He entered easily this time, and started a slow rhythm. This felt much better than me on top, and started to feel really good. Marks said "Someone's having a good time". I looked down, and my cock was as hard as it has ever been. Then I though, yes, I am having a great time! Mark was really gentle and slowly fucked me. After a few minutes he told me he was getting close and what would I like. I told him this was good, and after a short time, I could feel his cock start to spasm as he shot his load into the condom. He lay on top of me for a minute as his cock drained, and I really liked the contact. I never felt physically attracted to guys, I was mainly interested in cock, but I had to admit that this felt good.

After a minute or two, he pulled out, and asked if I wanted to cum. I told him yes, so he took my cock into his mouth. Mine is about 6", and thicker than average. But Mark was an expert cock sucker, and was deep throating me in no time. I was in heaven. No woman had ever given me such an expert blow job. I guess it's true that guys give the best ones. After not too long my cock swelled even more, and I came as hard as I ever have. Mark swallowed every drop until I was completely drained.

After a short while, Mark asked me if I wanted a drink. I told him no, that I needed to get home. We said our goodbyes, and made arrangements to meet the next week. On the drive home I thought about all the things that I did, and that I wanted to do much more. I was looking forward to continuing this journey.

Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers