My Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my early bi-sexual experiences.
1.9k words
4.6
6.7k
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers

On the drive home I replayed the nights events over and over. I had never even touched another guys cock before, and now did I not only suck one, I also was fucked for the first time. Also, I received the best blow job I ever had. The only regret I had was that I waited so long to do this. I definitely wanted to explore more.

My asshole burned a little when I went to the bathroom for the next few days. Not painful, just a nice reminder of the experience. Mark and I chatted online, and set up a meeting for about two weeks after our first time. I prepped myself for the evening and made the short drive to Mark's place. He answered the door wearing just a bathrobe, and greeted me with that warm smile. As I walked past him to the couch, he followed, grabbing and squeezing my ass the entire time. I got instantly hard.

Mark suggested we experiment with different things, which was what I had in mind. Mark dropped his robe. I began to undress, but he stopped me. Instead, he unbuckled my belt, and pulled my jeans down to the floor. I stepped out of my shoes and he pulled my jeans and socks off so I was standing there in my underwear and t-shirt. Slowly he put his fingers in the waistband and slide them down. My cock sprang out at attention. He gave it a few tugs, then got up and walked to the bedroom. I followed, watching his firm ass all the way. I was always attracted to women's asses, the curves and fullness. Marks ass was smaller and tighter. Different, but still hot.

Once in the bedroom, Mark lay on his back on the bed and told me to get on top in the 69 position. I have done this with girlfriends, and was always on the bottom, mainly because they could control the action. Plus I liked the view. Since I was now on top, there was no question which role I was playing. It took a little positioning, but soon I was looking down on his cock. The first thing I noticed is that resting on my elbows, I could only have 1 hand free to use. I mentioned that to Mark, and he said we could try some other things later. So I was trying to figure out the best approach, and I felt Mark's mouth slip over mine.

Something about this position heightened the feeling and I let out a load moan. This made him suck harder, which felt incredible. Then I realized I better get moving so I opened my mouth and sucked on just the head. It was different than the first time, because my tongue was licking the top of his penis, which felt different than the underside. I tried to go down as far as I could, but the angle made it difficult. I remembered the instructions from the last time, so I was very aware of keeping my teeth from touching his cock. I was concentrating so much on what I was doing, I didn't notice much about my own cock being expertly sucked, until Mark started circling my hole with his fingers. It felt so good that I stopped that I was doing. Then Mark said, "Why don't we change things up?"

Mark got off the bed and had me stand in front of him. He got on his knees and took my cock into his mouth. He grabbed my ass with both hands, then slid the entire length of my cock down his throat. I was amazing! I had never had anyone deep throat me before. It was mesmerizing to watch my cock just disappear into his mouth. Mark didn't gag at all. At the same time he was rubbing my asshole with his fingers, which made me suddenly cum. Mark swallowed the entire load. I apologized for not warning him, but he just said he was happy I enjoyed it. Then he said it was my turn to try, so we switched positions.

Now that I was totally comfortable, and didn't have any of the nervousness from the first time we met, I noticed a lot more things. Looking closely, I could see every vein, and the slight downward curve of his cock. I hadn't noticed the first time that he trimmed his pubes. Not shaved, just neatly trimmed. I took the head in my mouth and tasted his precum, which was oozing out. I swirled my tongue around the tip, which by his reaction I knew he liked. I was determined to return the favor and tried to deep throat his entire 7". I was able to ge about 5" in until I felt my gag reflex kick in, so I pulled completely off. Mark laughed and said it took him awhile to learn the tricks, and to just take my time. So I copied his moves, and grabbed his ass cheeks to help guide me. My first thought was how firm his ass felt, not soft like a woman's, but sexual in a different way.

I squeezed my hands on his ass as I made a second attempt. Mark gave me some instructions as to how to make it easier, but I was too determined to get it all in to really listen. So I took a deep breath and slowly slid down until I started to feel myself gag, then pulled back slightly until sit went away then went a little further. Eventually I was able to get past the 5" without gagging, but couldn't get it all the way down. I looked up at Mark and he was looking at me with a large grin. The eye contact with him made me incredibly horny, and my own cock sprung back to life. There was no stopping me now. I tightened my grip on his ass and went down quickly until I felt my nose on his pubes. I did it! I had the entire thing down my throat! The feeling of accomplishment was very satisfying. Strange thing was, when I pulled back it I did gag a little.

It took a few tries to be able to do it without gagging, and I felt very proud of myself. I told Mark I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He said OK, and gave me some suggestions to help him along. I had forgotten that he was basically teaching me, and that he was concentrating on helping me learn more than his own pleasure. So he told me how to play with his balls, and how to do it gently and sensually. I was fascinated with how they felt, smelled, and tasted. I could tell I was doing it well because Mark really was getting into it. He said he had to sit down, so he grabbed a chair.

I found this position was easier for me, although I did miss my hands on his ass. So I went back to work, now able to deep throat with a little more ease, but still not great at it. I copied some of the movements he did on me, and after a few minutes he said he was going to cum. I was afraid to deep throat him while he came, so I started fondling his balls with my left hand while I gently jerked him with my right, and sucking hard on the head. I felt his entire cock start to swell, and then he shot his load into my mouth. I kept sucking and jerking until he stopped me. It had a slightly salty taste. I just kept it in my mouth for a while, and then decided I should swallow it. I had that same feeling of accomplishment. Now I had made a guy cum using my mouth. I could get used to this!

We cleaned up a little and Mark made us a drink. We discussed what we had done, and Mark asked me if I wanted to do anything else tonight or wait until next time. I wanted to feel him inside me again, so I asked him if he would fuck me. I could tell by the look on his face that he knew that I was hooked, and that he could pretty much suggest anything, and I would do it. And he was mostly right.

We made our way back into the bedroom. Mark got out the condom and put it on himself. No more making me make all the decisions. He now knew that I was a more than willing partner. He said we should try a position to see what I liked. Previously I rode him cowgirl style, and then he finished with me on my back, legs up in the air. It was all new to me that first time so I really didn't think about enjoyment or what felt good, I was just concentrating on the experience. Today would be different.

Mark said to get on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed, which I did. He was standing behind me and lubed up his fingers, then inserted first one, then two, and finally three fingers. While this felt good, I couldn't wait to feel his penis penetrate me again. I did feel a little vulnerable in this position. Soon Mark instructed me to spread my ass cheeks, so I lowered my head down on the mattress, put my hands back, and pulled my ass cheeks apart. He had full view of my lubed asshole, and I felt even more vulnerable, but completely trusting at the same time. At that moment in time he owned me, and could do with me whatever he wanted. It seemed like a long time, but I finally felt the head at my entrance. He placed his hands on my hips, and slowly, steadily pushed in.

This time there was only a slight discomfort when he entered, but that soon went away. It was replaced with a slightly pleasurable feeling, and I could feel when he began his slow strokes that I could feel him hit my prostate on every stroke. My own cock became hard as it ever has. After a few minutes, Mark reached around and began stroking my cock. He told me that when he did this, my asshole tightened around his cock, which felt great. I started to play with my cock, but instead of stroking it, I would just grab it and let go when he was almost all the way out. This would put pressure on the head, which he really liked. Finally, he said he was getting my clothes, so we both sped up our movements. Between his hitting my prostate, the excitement of our session, and me playing with my cock, I started cumming. Mark increased his strokes and shot his load as I was almost done with mine.

This whole session was incredible. Without the trepidation of the first time, and the understanding of what was to happen, this was truly a deeply satisfying, although exhausting, experience.

After we were done and got dressed, Mark explained that he had a few friends that he met with occasionally, and asked if I would be interested. He explained that there were other tops, some strictly bottoms, even some married couples that would meet on a semi regular basis. After the experience today, I told him I was all in.

Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers