My Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
An older lady crawled on all fours to meet us.
1.4k words
4.05
3.3k
00

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Journey Part 3 slave girl sara

Following my second sale I have just arrived at the home of my new owner.

My new home looked like a small ranch, surrounded by fields and outbuildings.

An older lady crawled on all fours to meet us.

"This is the Bitch sara, not being rude to her but she is a trained dog bitch. I will show you round when you're cleaned up and we have had dinner."

"Yes Sir, hello Bitch."

I was taken to a small shed with what turned out to be the 'employees' shower, which took two to operate, one below, under a watering can sprinkler head, and the other filling the watering can with cold water. It was freezing and it was supposed to be summer, I hope I am away from here by winter.

Now if you think that was strange, at dinner I ate at the table with the master, bitch ate from a bowl on the floor, Piggy, a plump girl, ate from a small trough and outside, Pony was eating salad from a hay net. I was not too aware of the significance of all us pets until Bitch filled me in with the whys and wherefores.

At bedtime, well about nine o`clock, he had us all on the house veranda on all fours naked bums to the railings. We all had a turn at sucking his cock;

Bitch barked, licked and sucked. Piggy grunted and nuzzled his cock and balls with her nose. Pony put out her tongue and sucked him in. We were all fucked in both holes in turn and Piggy got his cum.

Piggy went to her piggery. Pony went to her stable and Bitch went to her kennel. I wondered where I would end up, it did not really matter I was so tired, it had been a long day.

I was taken out to my own toilet, a bucket in the shower shed. I had to squat pretty high so Master could see every drop of Pee hit the bucket, he wiped me with his hand and licked it dry.

It obviously excited him, I was pushed to my knees as he unzipped to reveal his hard cock. He gripped my hair and pulled me forward, I pulled back as it had just fucked four mouths, four bottoms and four pussies, big mistake.

He kicked me off my knees and removed a large strap off the back of the shower shed and whipped, whipped and whipped me some more.

"Knees slave."

I got there as quick as I could in floods of tears.

Slap, slap, slap, "Too fucking slow," slap, slap, slap, across my face cheeks.

"One more showing of disobedience and I will sew your cunt up so tight you will swell like a balloon."

I grabbed his cock and put him fully in and down my throat for his pleasure.

Once inside in his bedroom he laid me on a mat and fitted two nipple clamps one with a thin rope which he fastened to his bed head.

"I am going out to whip the animals and close them up for the night."

"Yes Sir, keep safe."

He did as he said he would, I heard the WHOOSH of his whip and the cries from the 'animals' Piggy was last and her grunting told me he was fucking her, I could not believe his stamina!

I must have fallen asleep but felt an electric shock type pain on my nipple, I woke and he was pulling his rope. I was led to the bathroom and ordered to fill his bath as he fingered me and roughly rubbed the welts he had given me. He got in and I was given the task of washing him, he put my hand on his cock so I had to wank him as well. I had to offer my mouth for his cum then dry him.

I was put on my mat and had the rope pulled twice during the night to fuck him. As daylight hit his bedroom I was led outside to Pee for him, same procedure he knelt to watch, hand dried my drops and licked his fingers. I heard a noise outside and was nipple led onto the veranda. Two men had arrived and I was soon being fucked both ends then three ways as Master joined in. They were also fingering the three 'animals'.

After breakfast the animals were put back in their places and from around ten-thirty a steady stream of men and women came to enjoy them. Bitch would chase a ball or stick and bring it back, laid on her back and had her tits rubbed and slapped and her pussy fingered and spanked.

Pony was harnessed up and a small cart added for her to pull, nipple clamps to guide her and a horse whip to get her going and go faster. Piggy was just a sucker and fucker, the men loved her nuzzling their balls. My job was to wank stiff the guys who would be fucking or wet up the girls who used their strap-ons.

It was full on and when the last one had gone we were hosed down and washed clean. Me being the newbie was washed first and had to wank and suck the two guys as they washed the other girls. Master sorted food and drink and the two men fed the 'animals'.

The men all sat at the table and I sat for scraps then was sent under the table to see three dangling cocks for sucking. We all rested in the afternoon with the odd caller wanting a fuck, suck or wank, Master had prices for all eventualities.

At around five the men parked up their three vans and opened the back or side doors. We were placed in a line and in turn squatted over my toilet bucket and each in turn wiped dry, fingered and fingers licked by my Sir.

We went outside and were each allocated a van, I went into a crate through a side door, facing the other side door. Pony and Bitch went into the van I arrived in and Piggy, being large, had the back of a van to herself.

We all went in different directions, me with Master, and parked up, not sure if it was the same place we were in yesterday or not. Master opened both side doors and opened each end of the cage. He wrote on my forehead and each bum cheek, it was the price for ten minutes.

He got his slack cock out and pushed it into my mouth, he was soon like a rod and I followed his footsteps round the van, then he stopped and I felt all my mouth work in my pussy, then bummy.

He slapped my bottom as he fucked, "I want you in prime condition slave and not hurt because you are dry, these guys have only ten minutes so no time to lube you."

"Thank you Sir."

A man stood in front of me as Master was fucking me, "You can dip in I will be round in a tic for payment."

We were there a few hours and I had a queue of men with their cocks out wanking and waiting their turn, at both ends. All the customers gone and Master wiped my slit and bummy hole. He walked to the side of the van I was facing.

"Now, where were we?"

His slack cock was back in my mouth then he plunged into my bummy hole and we cum together.

"Do not get too used to this pleasure slave, next week you will become Bitch, the week after Pony and then if I can fatten you up, Piggy, if not tied outside to take a cock in your pussy, bummy, mouth and one in each hand."

Now that six months passed in the blink of the eye. On my last night I used Masters bath and shared his bed and was fucked, somewhere, most of the night and when the men came in the morning my goodbye gift was a spit roast.

Master offered me £500 to stay for another year but accepted my need to continue my journey. He took me to the railway station and I sucked him off as we travelled.

"Thank you for the past six months education Sir and being a large part of my life story."

He kissed my cheek and put £50 in my hand, "Safe travels sara brown."

"Safe fucking Master!"

My journey continues!