My Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
"Safe travels sara brown." "Safe fucking Master!"
1.1k words
4.55
1.4k
00

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Journey Part 4 slave girl sara

I have finished my second six month contract from sale at auction. The Master of the house took me to the station.

Master offered me £500 to stay for another year but accepted my need to continue my journey. He took me to the railway station and I sucked him off as we travelled.

"Thank you for the past six months education Sir and being a large part of my life story."

He kissed my cheek and put £50 in my hand, "Safe travels sara brown."

"Safe fucking Master!"

My journey continued!

I looked at the big station clock, which I heard ticking as I entered the large concourse and ticket office, it was ten-thirty. I decided I would take the first train, wherever its destination, to come into the station.

I stood in the entrance to the platforms and during the rush to get on and off the train I smuggled myself in the melee onto the platform and towards the back of the train. The guard was talking to someone in a blue uniform so I waited. He was very tall, maybe late twenties, a cute black moustache and pure white teeth like a film star.

"Excuse me Sir."

"Yes sweetheart, how can I help you?"

"I need your help Sir, like, really need your help."

"Absolutely no problem, anything at all."

"I have no money for a ticket, (my £50 was under the innersole in my shoe), and need to get away from here Sir."

"Sorry little one it is not possible."

"I would stop in the back carriage with you Sir. (I rubbed his crotch.) I would be your property to do with as you wished Sir."

"Quick, get in we are ready to depart,"

He patted my bottom as I went up the two steps. At this time I had no idea of my destination, it was not a worry though, it was all part of the journey I was on. The guard's area had cages with mail in, he opened a cage door.

"In you go miss, and strip naked, I have a few guard duties to perform."

"Yes Sir."

I did as I was told and undressed. The chill of the wind rushing through the carriage stood my nipples to an immediate attention. He placed a seat next to my cage and sat with his clipboard making notes and checking stuff. He would keep looking at me and I would smile nicely at him. I pushed my hand through the wire mesh and stroked his leg. My nipples were pushing against the mesh then I pushed each one through. He nipped each one and went back to his clipboard.

"Would Sir like me to wank him as he performs his most important duties?"

I unbuttoned his uniform trousers and pulled out the generous yet floppy cock. I soon gleaned he was a base-of-the-cock rubbing sort of guy and not one who wanted his crown rolling. I gently juggled his balls with my other hand with the odd squeeze to make sure he was concentrating. I felt he was about to cum so knelt and he quickly cottoned on. I swallowed his load and licked him clean.

"Thank you, you are so sweet, I will be right back."

He left the carriage and locked the door, probably as he was carrying precious cargo, no not me, all the mail. I snuggled between the sacks to keep warm until he came back, with a friend.

"I have had a word with the rest of the male staff on board about you having no money and they will come in turn and let you have the chance to earn some."

He had a brown metal cup and his mate asked if he could be sucked off, I nodded and he threw a few pounds into the cup. My guard opened my cage and moved the sacks around to give the cocks a little privacy. His friend dropped his pants and pushed his cock through the wire mesh, I of course immediately obliged, and then again and again.

They brought me food and drink and asked if that was enough sucking, I said no, I was indebted to each and everyone. The next through the door was introduced to me by my guard.

"This is our chief ticket inspector, I will leave you with him."

"Thank you Sir, and good evening to you Sir."

My guard left us and I had a feeling below he wanted more than just a sucking.

"So do you know you have put a lot of people's jobs at risk with your cavalier attitude?"

"No Sir, sorry I did not realise Sir."

"I think you need punishing, don't you?"

"Whatever you say Sir."

It was if my pussy lips were clapping. He unlocked the mail cage and pulled my guard's stool to the middle of the carriage.

"I think you know the format girl."

"Yes Sir, I am a regular going over a knee, had it all my life Sir, usually well deserved."

I waited until he showed me which side he wanted my bottom to face, he was right handed so over I went.

"This is what I issue when anyone in my family steps out of line, or young lady, if I just feel like spanking the bottom of whoever is nearest."

"They sure are lucky to have a Daddy like you Sir."

Boy could he spank, the clickety clack of the train running over the rails deadened my cries. I was stood up and shot my hands to my head to let him examine my body, I thought, I bet he does this to his family too. He unbuckled his belt and I was told to bend over the stool and took twenty or thirty almighty whacks, again my screams were lost in the echoes of the carriage.

He walked to my head and dropped his trousers, I puckered up, opened my mouth and put my tongue out to take him in. He was a huge size but knew that and was very respectful in the use of it. He never tried my bummy hole, again, respectful but had to hold me on the stool to withstand his thrusts. I was soon on my knees swallowing and cleaning him up. He locked me back in my cage and dressed.

As he left my guard was just coming back. After we had been traveling nearly two hours my guard helped me dress, go to the toilet and freshen up. On my way back to his carriage the train stopped at a station and people were alighting and boarding, I just followed the crowd and got off. I waited on the platform for the guard's carriage to pass, he had his window down, I jumped forward.

"Thank you all Sir."

"What about your money?"

"Save it for your children at Christmas Sir."

Another chapter completed in my journey.