My Journey Pt. 05

Story Info
My first threesome with 2 women.
4k words
4.73
8.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers

After the threeway with Emily and Sam, I was a little confused. While I was embracing having sex with men, being with Sam and Emily reminded me how much I loved being with women.

I talked with Mark about my feelings. He said he had similar confusion when he was younger, but over time realized he was truly bi-sexual. Mark told me to ignore all the labels people apply to sexuality and just enjoy the ride, and that eventually I would find my true self. Easier said than done, I thought.

For his part, Mark invited me to a couple of his parties, just to watch. The first was mixed, with a few male/female couples, and female/female couples. At first, it was a little awkward being there, but once the action started I forgot all my trepidation. It was somewhat surreal. All the couples switched partners. One of the pairs retired to the bedroom for privacy, but the others stayed in the living room, although separated into different areas of the room. I had stopped watching straight porn awhile ago, as it had become boring to me. While seeing a live sex show was much more interesting, I found myself drawn to the female/female groups, especially a "straight" woman being paired with a lesbian. The lesbian women had far less inhibitions, and dove right into it, while the straight woman mostly played the submissive role. I thought that they were a lot like I was, wanting to experience with the same sex, but still not sure. While the night was interesting and arousing, it didn't do anything to answer my questions.

Mark said he had an all guy party in a few weeks, and that he would send me an invitation. In the meantime, I searched around the internet, and found numerous terms to describe different types of sexuality, which only confused me more.

I decided to ask the openly gay guy at work, Irv, if we could meet after work one day to discuss things. Irv was a bigger, older guy, and was straight acting, but he wasn't hiding the fact that he was gay. We went out for a few drinks, and I asked him a lot of questions. I'm sure I tested his patience, but Irv calmly answered them all. He said he always thought he was gay, and that dating women never felt right. Only after he started dating guys did things feel right. Irv has been in a relationship for many years, but told me of how he dated and played with several guys before finding his partner. He said that he met a lot of guys that were at different places in their sexual identity, and not to overthink things.

"Whatever you do", Irv said, "never confuse sexual satisfaction with emotional satisfaction."

The conversation with Irv gave me some insight into myself, but no real answers. I figured I would just wait until Mark's next party. Then I received a text from Sam.

Sam's text said Emily wanted to play again. I had such a great time with the two of them that I eagerly accepted, figuring my self-discovery can wait. We set up a time for that Saturday afternoon.

I arrived at their home, and Sam answered the door. In the kitchen was another woman, Brittany. Sam introduced us, and explained that "Britt" was Emily's special friend. My mind was swimming with ideas. Britt was attractive, about 5'-5", with shoulder length wavy blonde hair. She had a petite figure, but relatively large breasts for her size, about a 34C, I guessed. Britt looked to be in her mid 20's. She had on a tight white blouse which accentuated her chest, and a black pencil skirt.

Sam had made margaritas, and we chatted while waiting for Emily to make her grand entrance. After about 20 minutes I heard Emily coming down the stairs. She did not disappoint. She had on a short, very tight leather dress that perfectly hugged her figure, and black stiletto heels. Stockings that went up mid thigh, leaving anout 2" of exposed thigh to the bottom of her dress. I could see straps from a garter belt holding up the stockings. She had more makeup on than the previous times I saw her, with bright red lips and smokey eyes. Everyone was transfixed on her. Britt placed her hand on my leg and squeezed lightly. "This is going to be interesting.", I thought to myself.

I was trying to come up with the possible scenarios that the four of us could do when Sam suddenly said, "Have fun kids!", flashed me a smile, and walked out the door.

As Sam started his car and pulled out of the driveway, I just had a blank look on my face. Emily laughed and said that this was her day and she had some special fun for us. Then she grabbed Britt's hair, pulled her head back, and planted an open mouth kiss on her. My cock sprang to life.

Without a word, Emily turned and walked up the stairs. Britt grabbed my hand and led the way, whispering in my ear, "I played with her before, and when she is like this it is a lot of fun!"

We went into the guest room, and I noticed there was an array of toys layed out, various vibrators and dildos. Emily picked up a remote control and pressed the button. Britt suddenly froze. "Good girl!", Emily said, "I see you wore the butt plug."

"Yes mistress.", Britt replied. I had a little trepidation about this, but my cock was rock hard.

Emily said, "Well?", and Britt immediately began to take off her blouse and skirt.

Britt didn't have on any underwear. A nice tight figure, and clearly fake tits, but they looked great. I didn't notice before, but Britt was barefoot the entire time. Must be something specific about that, I thought, but then I saw Britt's completely bare pussy. It looked so tight and neat, I really wanted a taste. "What are you looking at?" Emily said to me. "You look at her when I tell you."

"OK.", I said. She roughly grabbed my face under my chin and squeezed a little.

"What did you say?", she said.

"Yes mistress.", I answered.

"Better!", she replied.

I was a little scared by this different side of Emily, but was also very turned on by the thought of her in control of us.

Since Britt had been through this before, she quietly crawled over to Emily and started removing Emily's heels. I snuck a look at Brit's ass and could see the butt plug firmly in place.

Then Britt got up and unzipped Emily's dress, which fell to the floor. Britt pickd it up and neatly draped it over the chair. Emily also had no underwear, and was now only wearing the stockings and garters. She looked amazing.

Britt then turned her attention to me and started unbuttoning my shirt. I started to help her, but Emily scolded me, so I stopped and let Britt do it. She continued, removing my shirt, shoes and socks, then undoing my belt. Her hands lingered a little over the bulge in my pants, which felt really good. She pulled down the zipper and I stepped out of my pants as they fell to the floor. Once again Britt neatly folded them and placed them on the chair.

Emily told me to turn around, and Britt pulled down my underwear. Then she put her hands on my ass. Pulling my cheeks apart, I felt the warmness of her tongue on my hole. I didn't know how I felt about that. I was glad that I prepped myself before coming over, and the feeling of her tongue was amazing, but it seemed to be very degrading for Britt. I thoroughly enjoyed eating Emily's ass at our last meeting, but I was not sure that I could eat a guy's ass. But Britt was really good at it, and seemed to do it willingly, so I just enjoyed the moment.

After awhile, Britt got up and turned me around, then kissed me on the lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth. My first thought was, "Good, it doesn't taste bad.", so I relaxed a little.

Britt was a really good kisser. She had to get on her tip toes to kiss me, and I could see the butt plug in her ass in the mirror behind her. We kissed for awhile until Emily had seen enough and hit the button on the remote, causing Britt to stop. Emily told me to return the favor, so I got on my knees behind Britt.

As I reached for the butt plug to remove it, Emily pressed the remote again, causing Britt to shudder. I tried to remove the plug as gently as possible. Fortunately, it wasn't that big, and came out easily. I watched in fascination as Britt's asshole slowly closed. I placed the butt plug on the nightstand and repositioned myself behind Britt. She had a nice curvy ass, accentuated by her thin legs. I only had to slghtly pull on her ass cheeks to gain access to her hole.

Remembering my prior time with Emily, I teased my tongue around the rim, which elicited soft moans from Britt. Then I brushed my tongue over the opening. They had used a strawberry flavored lube on the butt plug. While I liked the taste, I really wanted to know what Britts's ass tasted like naturally. As I darted my tongue over her tight hole, she moaned louder, and her knees buckled. Emily told Britt to bend over the bed on her knees before she hurt herself. While this position was easier for both of us, there was something more erotic when kneeling behind a standing person. I got back to work, and picked up the pace darting my tongue in and out. Britt started moaning loudly. She was more vocal than anyone I had ever been with.

Emily told me to stop. I didn't want to, because I was really enjoying myself too much, but I obeyed. When I turned around, Emily had put on a strap-on, and was holding another in her hand. Britt took the other strap-on and put it around her waist. I was glad to see that they were only about 7" long, and average width. That was a relief, because I figured one or both of them would be inside me at some point.

Emily motioned to Britt, who knelt down and took the head of Emily's cock in her mouth. Before long, Britt completely swallowed the toy. Emily seemed to be a little annoyed and said, "How can everyone do that? I always gag".

I realized that every time I saw Emily she mentioned she couldn't deep throat. Then I laughed at the thought, and Emily glared at me and said, "So you think that's funny? You can kiss my ass!"

I didn't need to be told twice and knelt down behind her. It was hard to get at her asshole, because there was a strap in the way, but I was able to move it. I spread her cheeks and jammed my tongue straight into Emily's ass as deep as I could go. She jumped and yelled, "Watch it!", so I slowed down and playfully licked around the rim. Emily had the same slightly musky taste I remember from the last time.

Emily eventually told Britt to lay on the bed, and instructed me to, "Suck her cock, slut!".

I climbed on the bed on my hands and knees, licked it up and down to lubricate it, and swallowed the whole thing in one move. That pissed off Emily. She spanked me hard a couple times, and said, "We'll see how much of show off you are when I'm fucking that tight little pussy of yours!"

She seemed a little angry so I thought I had better not push it. I sucked sensually on the dildo. I could tell that the movement of the harness was hitting Britt in the right spot because she started to moan again. Emily told Britt to take off the strap-on. Then she pushed my head down forcefully on Britt's pussy. It smelled great and tasted even better! Her pussy was very firm. I licked all around the lips, then slowly inserted my tongue as far as I could. Britt started to moan again.

I felt lube being applied to my hole, quickly replaced by the head of the dildo. Emily pushed hard and forced it all the way into me. I let out a grunt, and Emily said, "Not so funny now is it, cocksucker?"

She then proceeded to fuck me at a quicker and quicker pace. It was uncomfortable for me, and I thought it wasn't as good as the real thing. But them Emily turned on the vibrating function, which sent waves of pleasure from my prostate to my balls. As good as that felt I had to concentrate on pleasing Britt. I found her fully engorged clit with my tongue and sucked on it. At the same time, I slid two fingers inside her. Her moans became louder and louder. Emily was fucking me as hard as she could. She would pull all the way out of me, and the vibrations would stop, then she would plunge it back in and my whole lower body would vibrate again.

Emily yelled, "Take it all you cocksucking bitch! Your pussy likes that, doesn't it?"

It was humiliating and thrilling at the same time. I knew I was getting close to cumming, so I picked up the pace on Britt's pussy. It didn't take long before she grabbed my head, pulled it tight to her pussy and screamed that she was cumming. She tensed up and shook for what seemed to be forever, then finally relaxed her grip, and I could breathe again.

The relentless pounding from Emily, and the vibrations hitting my prostate, caused me to cum. I had never cum without being touched before! Emily noticed I had finished but kept plowing me for awhile, I think to remind me who was in charge.

Britt sat up to watch Emily ram the dildo in and out of me a few more times. When she was satisfied that I learned my lesson, Emily pulled out. My ass was sore from the pounding, but there was a satifaction that I could take a ramming like that.

Emily said to me, "Good thing we put towels on the floor, because you really made a mess!", then ordered Britt to lick any remaining cum off my cock. Of course, I started to get hard again.

Emily then ordered me to lie on my back on the bed, and she straddled my face. I gladly started working on her pussy. I knew from our last session just what she liked, and concentrated on those areas. She was squeezing her thighs tightly against my ears, so I knew she was getting close. She called Britt over to her and began kissing her and squeezing her breasts. Her pussy was really wet and I lapped up as much as I could. Then she suddenly tensed up, and grabbed my hair as she came, all the while tongue kissing Britt.

I thought that was the end of our session, but she told Britt to put a condom on me, and told Britt to get on the smaller strap-on. Emily shimmied down until she was positioned over my cock, spread her pussy lips, then eased herself down until I was fully inside her. She got into a nice steady rhythm, and told Britt to get behind her. Britt placed her strap-on at the entrance to Emily's ass, and handed me a vibrator, which I turned on.

Emily had positioned herself in a way where she could slide down on my cock, then as she pulled off of me, the dildo would slide up her ass. While she was doing this, Britt was was pinching Emily's nipples, and I teased the vibrator against Emily's clit. Once I cum the first time, I can last really long after that, so I wasn't worried about prematurely ruining things. Emily kept up this motion, and I concentrated on teasing her with the vibrator. Britt started kissing her neck, and I could tell Emily was getting close.

Emily started humping faster and ordered Britt, "Fill my ass, now!", then dropped down on me, her pussy filled with my cock, and her ass filled with the dildo.

I moved the vibrator around and Britt squeezed Emily's tits, still kissing her neck. Emily dug her fingers into my shoulders as she came hard for about 20 seconds. When Emily finished cumming, Britt pulled out of her ass, and Emily rolled off me and collasped next to me on the bed.

"Good job sluts!", Emily said. I could tell that she was spent.

Emily lay there with her eyes closed for a few minutes. Britt and I just sat there waiting for our next orders. Emily opened her eyes and said, "I'm going to take a nap, you two do whatever you want.", and went off to her bedroom.

I looked at Britt and said, "Any ideas?"

Britt looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I want to fuck!"

I had gone a little soft, so Britt pulled off the condom, and started playing with my cock and balls. As my cock started to grow, I tugged at her leg, and she turned around so we could 69. I still had the taste of Emily's pussy in my mouth, and mixing Britt's taste with Emily's was amazing.

Britt was very talented with her oral skills, and I was fully hard in no time. when Britt was ready she moved down and mounted me reverse cowgirl. She moved around a little until she found an angle that she liked, and started riding me. Britt found the vibrator, and alternated it between her clit and my balls. It didn't take long for her to cum again, and she sped up, pushed the vibrator tight against her pussy, then froze in that position until her orgasm subsided. I could feel her wetness on my balls.

She laid down next to me, and saw that I hadn't cum yet. She asked, "Would you like to fuck my tits?" Of course, who would pass up that chance?

Britt moved to the center of the bed and I got on top of her. My cock was well lubricated from her pussy, so I slid easily between her mounds. She pushed them together to make it tighter for me. Seeing my cock slide between her tits towards her face was really a turn-on. Britt kept trying to lick the tip when it got close to her mouth, but she just couldn't reach, which clearly frustrated her.

She said, "This just isn't working. Want to fuck my ass?"

I was actually startled. It was my experience that women may tolerate anal, but wouldn't ask for it. Britt was far more sexually open and experienced than any woman I ever met. I didn't say anything, but got up for the lube and a condom. Britt took them from me, threw the condom on the nightstand, and poured the lube directly on my cock. She stroked me a few times to spread the lube, put some on her fingers and lubed her own ass. She got on the bed on all fours, looked back at me, and smiled. I eagerly got on the bed behind her, and guided my cock to her puckeered opening.

Trying to be gentle, but Britt had other ideas. Once I got the head in, I started to slowly slide in, but she suddenly pushed back, completely filling her ass with my cock. She started humping at a pace faster than I wanted, so I gently pushed her down until she was lying face down on the bed.

I could now control Britt's movements somewhat, although she did continue to wiggle her ass and clench her cheeks. I had enough weight on her so she couldn't move much, but had most of my weight on my elbows. Britt was moaning softly now, and I started a nice slow rhythm. This was more sensual than the hard, straight forward fucking we were doing previously, and she definitely had a different response. I put my hand over hers and intertwined our fingers. She sighed as I gently kissed and nibbled on her neck. She relaxed a little and I reached under her with my free hand and tenderly caressed her pussy. I could tell she was getting close again as her moans increased. She started to tense as she came again. Her asshole tightened with her cumming, which caused me to cum as well. I pumped slowly into her until I was drained. After a time I gently pulled off of her. We lay there in silence for a few minutes until we both drifted off to sleep.

After about 30 minutes we were both startled awake by Emily saying loudly "I take it you sluts had a good time without me?"

Emily was freshly showered and had on a robe. Brit and I on the other hand were covered in lube, cum, pussy fluids, and who knows what else.

She saw the cum oozing out of Britt's ass and said, "Unbelievable! I leave the two of you alone and this is what you do?". turned, and walked out.

Britt and I went over to the guest bath and took a shower together. Things were a little different now. We gently washed each other, losing track of time until Emily knocked on the door and said, "You two better not be fucking in there!"

We shut off the water and dried one another. We dressed each other as well, which was a fitting end to our session.

When we got downstairs Emily handed us each a drink. She gave us a toast, thanking us for a great send-off. She then explained that she and Sam were trying to have a baby, and that they would need to stop the swinging lifestyle, at least for now. She and Sam were having one last fling each, and she

chose Britt and me because she liked us both, and that she thought we would be up for anything she wanted to do. While I was sorry to have things end with Emily, I was honored to be a part of her last get-together.

Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers
12