My Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily volunteered me to drive Brittany home, and walked us to the door. She still had only her robe on, and flashed us one last time. Then she gave Britt a firm deep kiss, handed me a small box, then kissed me, pushing her tongue onto mine. I remembered the rule that Sam told me, that I wasn't allowed to kiss Emily unless she kissed me first. I playfully tongue kissed her back until she broke it off.

As we turned to leave, Emily gave both our asses a squeeze, and said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!", laughed, and closed the door.

Britt and I smiled at each other, knowing that there wasn't much Emily wouldn't do. On the ride to Britt's place, we talked about how we both met Emily. I told her about Mark's party, but didn't go into detail about my sexual curiosity.

Britt was a little more open. She had strict parents that wouldn't let her date in high school. When she went off to college, she was sexually naive. Her first roommate happened to be bi-sexual, and Emily eventually had her first sexual encounter with her. After that, she had sex with many women, but only a few men.

During her senior year in college, one of Britt's friends was dating Emily's younger brother, and they were all invited to a party at Sam and Emily's. She didn't give details as to how they started playing, but since Emily can be very persuasive I pretty much figured that part out.

We pulled up in front of Britt's condo. As she opened the door to get out, she turned to

me and said, "Would you like to come in?"

TO BE CONTINUED!

12