My Journey Pt. 08

Story Info
The next weekend with Britt.
5.7k words
4.56
1.5k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffyp
Jeffyp
19 Followers

While I was looking forward to seeing Britt next weekend, I began to wonder how long this would last. As experienced and wild as she was sexually at such a young age, I figured she would get bored of me before too long, but I decided not to think about that.

Britt texted to remind me that her parents were coming to visit Sunday afternoon, so I would have to leave that morning. She said they still had no idea of her lifestyle.

At 5:00 on Friday I rushed home, showered, dressed, and grabbed my bag as I ran out the door. We had 6:30 dinner reservations. Britt's place was about half an hour from mine, and the restaurant was another 20 minutes from there. I got to her place around 6:00. Britt answered the door wearing a mid-length medium blue dress, and 2" heels. It was good to see her. "Hi fuck boy!" she said as she planted a big kiss on my lips, grabbed my shirt, and pulled me through the doorway.

Being the practical one, I told her we didn't have much time before our reservation. She rolled her eyes, said "Fine!" and picked up her purse, and an old worn out jacket as she walked to the door.

The ride to the restaurant was uneventful, except for Britt hiking up her skirt to show me her lacy black panties. She said, "Play your cards right and you may get into these tonight."

I looked down at them. "Not sure they would fit me,"I joked.

"Haha, very funny, asshole!" was her come back. I wasn't sure if the was joking or annoyed.

We arrived at the restaurant with a few minutes to spare. The reservation was at a Japanese restaurant with a teppanyaki grill, and we were seated directly in front of the chef. There were three other couples there. One of the couples looked to to be in their late 50's, and the other two couples were in their late 30's or early 40's. We all chatted a little while after placing our orders and waiting for the chef.

Once the chef arrived he greeted everyone and repeated our orders. Then he went into his routine, flipping knives as he cooked the food. It was a typical show, where the chef would toss everyone a shrimp to catch in their mouths. Britt sat next to one of the younger husbands. Of course she had to put on a show by holding the shrimp on her tongue and then slowly, seductively chewing it. The guy next to Britt was staring at her while she did this, which didn't sit well with his wife, and she poked him in the ribs. The chef saw this, so he tossed Britt another shrimp, and this time she held it with her teeth so it was sticking out past her lips, then sucked it in all at once. Now all three husbands were staring at her. The older husband gave me a wink.

The chef continued on with his routine, and he made a volcano out of onion slices, using sake as the fuel. After that, he offered to shoot sake into your mouth with a squirt bottle, if you wanted. You raise your hand when you want him to stop. The older couple declined, and the wife of the guy sitting next to Britt was trying to show off by never raising her hand, and eventually the sake started to spill out of her mouth, so the chef stopped. Everyone clapped and laughed except her husband. When he got to Britt he pulled out a new squeeze bottle and she put one finger on her chin, like an innocent school girl. Then of course, she opened her mouth, and took in more sake than the jealous wife, never spilling a drop. I received approving looks from all the other guys at the table.

The rest of dinner went smoothly, as once the show was over and we were served our meals, we all went back to being couples, and didn't interact with the others. I tried to show off my chop stick skills, but I really wasn't very good so Britt helped by occassionally feeding me. I glanced over at the jealous wife and she was glaring at us. After we finished and paid our checks, the older gentleman came up to me and said, "Your lady friend reminds me of my wife when we were your age. Enjoy the ride young man, I sure did!" slapped me on the back, and left with his arm on his wife's waist. As they walked away I saw him drop his hand down to her ass.

After dinner, we were off to the movies. On the way in, Britt said we should bring our jackets because it is usually cold inside the theater. She picked an action flick that had already been out for awhile, and said she wanted to sit in the back. I'm already playing this out in my head; movie that's been out for several weeks, so less crowded, back row, and having jackets for cover.

Sure enough, there were only a few other groups in the theater, and they were all seated far from us. Once the previews began, I thought that Britt would start something, but the first 10 minutes went by with me putting my hand on her knee, and she pushing me away. I was starting to get a little confused when she excused herself to the ladies room. When she returned and took her seat, she put something in my hand. It was her panties. I put them up to my nose and inhaled deeply. My cock instantly grew hard. I leaned over and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

Britt pulled up her dress, and tossed her old jacket on the floor. "Theater floors are too sticky," she whispered, as she scooted down a little and threw her right leg over the armrest.

I didn't waste any time and got on the floor. It was a little awkward getting into a comfortable position, but after a little maneuvering, I got in a good spot, and started eagerly licking her pussy. I don't think she had showered after work, as there was more scent, and taste, than before, but it was exquisite. Her pussy is so sweet and tight, that I could spend all night with my face between her legs. I used a few of the tricks on Britt that I read in the oral sex book. They definitely worked, as she would wriggle and push her pussy up whenever I tried the new things. It wasn't long until she came, and she got a lttle vocal at the end. I wasn't sure if anyone heard, but I didn't linger too long on the floor and sat back in my seat. Sure enough, a minute or so later an usher made the rounds in the theater, walking all the way up to where we were sitting. He stood up there looking over our way, but there was no longer anything going on so he left.

Britt said, "Poor boy, he missed the show! He could have learned a few things." Then she added, "I hope you didn't learn those things you just did from another girl!"

I had to tell her about the book, and she asked me to bring it with me next time. Ok, I thought, she said "next time."

I was too nervous to do anything more in the theater, because I was sure they were watching us, so I told Britt it would have to wait until later. However, she did everything she could to get me hard again, rubbing her hand over my crotch, and whispering in my ear, "I can smell my pussy on your face."

She got the desired result and I was soon getting hard again. Britt opened the zipper on my pants and slid her hand inside. I felt the softness of her fingers around my cock. I was keeping a lookout for the usher as she gently squeezed the shaft and gave a few playful tugs. While this felt good, I didn't want to cum from a hand job in a theater, so I tried to concentrate on the movie. For her part, Britt wasn't trying too hard, so I just let her continue what she was doing. She did this on and off until the movie ended.

During the credits, I zipped up and we got up to leave. As we were walking out, we passed the same usher that made the rounds during the movie. Britt gave him a smile and a wink as she grabbed my arm. He just watched us until we were out of site.

When we were back in the car, she repeated that she liked the way I ate her in the theater, and was a little disappointed that we couldn't do more. I told her the night was young.

We drove back to her place. After she closed the door, she took over again and ordered me to unzip her dress. As it fell to the floor she stepped out of it. She had on a lacy black bra that matched her panties, which I still had in my pocket. I tried to unhook the bra, but couldn't figure it out. She let me try for awhile, then laughed, turned around, and unhooked it from the front.

Britt dropped to her knees, now only wearing her heels. She unzipped my pants, then reached in and pulled out my semi-hard cock. She opened her mouth and placed her lips over the head. Then she looked up at me, and slowly slid down on my hardening cock, staring me in the eyes the entire time. She did this for a minute or two, never breaking eye contact. She then undid my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles. So here I was, standing in her living room, pants down at the floor. I'm still wearing my shoes, and have my jacket on, and there is a naked woman giving me a blowjob. I looked down on Britt, who was now licking my balls, then she took one in her mouth and gently sucked on it, then the other. She ran her tongue up the underside of the shaft, which felt great. Then she opened her mouth, sucked on the head again, then started to deep throat. When she had her lips at the base of my cock, she stopped and looked into my eyes. It was so incredibly hot that I instantly started cumming down her throat. She pulled off and aimed my cock so the last few shots landed on her tits. Still on her knees, she leaned back a littlle, scooped the cum off her tits, looked me in the eyes and put her cum covered fingers sensually in her mouth.

I helped her to her feet, and kissed her. I got a slight taste of my cum on her tongue, and I'm sure she could taste her pussy on mine.

She turned to go into the bathroom, still in her heels, and I watched her the whole way until she turned to close the door. She looked at me staring at her and said, "Pervert!" smiled, and closed the door.

I pulled up my pants, went to the kitchen, and put water on for tea. Searching in the cupboard, I found some herbal, caffiene free teas and put them in cups, then poured in the water once it boiled.

Britt came out of the bathroom still naked. I picked up her dress and bra and handed them to her. She just stood there with her hand out. I reached into my pocket and took out her panties. After taking one last sniff I handed them to her. As she carried them

to her bedroom, shaking her head, she reiterated, "Fucking pervert."

Britt returned wearing sweats. I brought pajamas with me so I went into the bathroom and put them on. When I came out Britt was sitting on the couch with her tea. I sat next to her and we discussed what we would be doing on Saturday. She said there was a flea market she wanted to go to, but you have to get there early, so we would need to get up about 6:00. I was looking forward to sleeping in, but I was up for it. After finishing our tea, Britt set the alarm and we went to bed. I tried to start something, but Britt said there was plenty of time for that, so we went to bed like a normal couple. Before going to sleep I said that I think the older couple from dinner were having sex right now. Britt said, "Maybe. But I bet the guy that sat next to me isn't getting any!" We laughed, and cuddled awhile before falling asleep.

I woke up to the alarm going off. Britt jumped out of bed and said, "Let's go!"

Once again, Britt seemed to be out of character. What was so important about going to a flea market? Britt put water on for tea and pulled out some instant oatmeal. She made two bowls and put them in the microwave. When they were done she sprinkled some blueberries on them, and handed me one of the bowls. She said the flea market was about 45 minutes away and

the earlier we got there the better.

We ate the oatmeal, and when the water boiled, Britt poured it into two mugs. Then she said, "Me first!" and ran into the shower.

While Britt was getting ready, I looked at the weather on my phone. The forecast had changed, and rain was predicted for the afternoon. I hadn't thought of any indoor activities, so I started to look online about what we could do instead. When Britt came out of the bathroom, I went in and took a quick shower. After I dressed and walked back into the kitchen, Britt handed me a travel mug and said, "Let's go." Britt hurried out in front of me. She had on tight jeans and a loose fitting sweater, and I watched her ass all the way as she walked to the car.

The drive wasn't too bad, with light traffic on a Saturday morning. The parking lot at the flea market was crowded, but still had plenty of spaces, so we parked and made our way to the entrance. It was a typical flea market, a mix of professional vendors, some people selling yard sale type items, and various assorted junk. We spent a couple hours there, and didn't find much to buy. There was a farmers market nearby, so we took a ride over there. Many sellers had organic foods, and we found a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables to buy. When we left the farmers market it was close to noon, so we found a luncheonette that had good ratings on Yelp. It was a small place, and the decor was cluttered and slightly run down, but we were hungry so we went in. Britt ordered a Cobb salad, I had the house special buger. When our food came out, I looked out the window and it was pouring rain. I told Britt that I really didn't have any ideas for indoor activities. She asked me what I would do with my guy friends if we got rained out. I said that we would probably head to a gogo bar. Britt said, "OK, lets do that."

I didn't know if that was a good idea, but I thought it would be fun to watch Britt interact with the dancers. I asked her if she wanted to go to a nudie bar or a gogo bar. Surprisingly, Britt didn't know the difference. She had been to see male nude dancers, but never women. I had to explain the differences (nude, no alcohol in our state, and not as many dancers, and gogo was a regular bar with dancers in bikinis). I suggested a gogo bar, since the girls were friendlier, plus in general they were better looking, especially early on a Saturday afternoon.

I picked a place that I had been to a few times before. When we walked in, there were about 10 guys there, and a couple girls on the stage. Britt's first reaction was that it was a little dark insude. Then she asked, "Why is everyone so quiet?"

When I asked what she meant by that, she said, "When women go to see male strippers, we get really loud."

I answered that guys don't do that. Then she said she wanted to sit close to the stage. I told her that the girls consider those guys creeps, and suggested we sit at the bar. Britt rolled her eyes, said, "Having a penis must be hard!" and sat down in the front row of the stage.

Of course, Britt was the center of attention. Every girl came over to say hi. I got a stack of dollar bills and put them in front of Britt. She started handing the bills to the girls, and I had to explain that she was doing it wrong. So I picked up a dollar, held it up, and put it between the dancers breasts. So Britt started doing that, and seemed to be enjoying herself.

I asked her if she had any favorites and she pointed to a couple of the girls. When one of them came over, I gave Britt a ten and told her to ask for a receipt. When she did, the girl pulled her g-string open. Britt looked at me, and I nodded. She put the bill deep down and touched her pussy. Then something unexpected happened.

The girl, "Melody", had a bare pussy. Britt and Melody started to have a conversation about the best method to remove hair. Melody had hers waxed, and said it lasts longer than shaving, and the customers like it. Britt asked her the name of the place where she goes, and Melody said she would get that information when she left the stage.

After about 10 minutes Melody came over and sat next to Britt. They both pulled out their phones and Melody texted the info. So here we were with half naked women walking around, and Britt and Melody were discussing beauty tips. I took a look on my phone at a site that lists strip clubs. In the comment section, there were several favorable reviews of Melody. While they chatted like old friends, I watched the other girls, and waited for the inevitable. Finally, Melody asked, "Would you like a private dance?"

I wasn't sure if she was talking just to Briit, or both of us. I asked Melody that if she gave Britt a dance would I be able to watch. She said I could, but I had to get a VIP booth, since they were large enough for three people. Britt said she wanted to, so we all got up, and followed Melody. I paid for the booth, as Melody led Britt by the hand, and had her sit on the sofa in the room. The room was reserved for half and hour, and I pulled Melody to the side and worked out an arrangement with her. Then I sat in a chair to watch the show.

Melody removed her bra, so she had on only the g-string and the ridiculously tall wedge shoes that strippers always wear. She told Britt that she could touch her if she wanted, and Britt meekly reached out her hand. I was a little surprised that she didn't dive right in, but it was Britt's first time, and she didn't know the boundaries. Melody grabbed Britt's hand, placed it firmly on her left tit, and told her, "Sweetie, anything goes in here."

Britt looked at me with a WTF expression, and I just smiled. Melody got to work, and rubbed her tits in Britt's face, then turned around and bumped her ass into Britt's nose a few times. She motioned for Britt to move closer to the edge of the sofa, and then rubbed her leg on Britt's jeans over her pussy. Then Melody stepped back so she was in front of me and still facing Britt. She bent over slightly, and slowly pulled down her G-string. I watched as the fabric was wedged between her cheeks, then slowly pulled away until it was free. Melody stepped out of them and tossed them to me. I could tell that Melody's pussy was wet. She gave me a wink and walked back to Britt, and spread her legs a little.

Britt inspected Melody's smooth pussy, and they started talking again about waxing and how long it lasts, the cost, etc. So my bisexual "lady friend" had a completely naked woman in front of her, that I was paying for, and they were discussing getting a Brazillian wax. I threw Melody's g-string at her. When she turned around, I rubbed my fingers together like I was handling money, and she got back to work.

Melody started bragging about her oral skills, telling Britt, "I bet I can eat that pussy better than your man!"

Britt said, "I don't know, he's pretty good!", then said something I couldn't hear, and they both laughed.

Melody turned to me. "You read a book on eating pussy?"

I just shrugged, and then Melody said, "Women know what feels good, so we are the best pussy eaters."

She had a point. My experience is that, in general, guys do give better blow jobs than women. So I put my hand forward and gave a little bow, conceding that women probably were better at eating pussy.

Melody took Britt's sweater and pulled it over her head. Britt had on a plain bra, which Melody unhooked and tossed to me. Then Melody went to work on Britt's tits, kneading them and sucking on the nipples. Britt looked to me and I motioned that she could finger Melody, so she ran her hands down Melody's back and cupped her ass. Then her right hand moved to Melody's crotch. I couldn't see what was happening, but I heard Melody say, "Yes baby, thats the spot!" and started humping Britt's fingers.

Melody went to undo Britt's jeans, but I signaled Britt not to, so she stopped her.

Melody instead started to work her lower leg over Britt's pussy, sucking Britt's tits while Britt still had her fingers inside Melody's twat.

In a few minutes Melody started to moan loudly and then repeated, "Yes baby, harder!" and began "cumming", humping Britt's fingers for a few more seconds while moaning loudly.

When she was finished, Melody sat next to Britt. I grabbed Britt's fingers and took a sniff, and wiped them dry. Melody had a nice aroma, but not as nice as Britt. I tipped Melody and thanked her for her time. We still had a few minutes left, so we talked a little about when she dances at this club, if there's any other clubs she worked at, and so on. Melody said she does OTC if we are interested, and handed me a card with her number. Britt looked at me and I said, "Outside the Club." and she nodded.

Jeffyp
Jeffyp
19 Followers
12