My Journey Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We thanked Melody again, and as we were leaving I told Britt to wash her hands, so we both went to the respective restrooms and did so. When she came out, she said the ladies room was next to where the dancers changed, and the girls told her not too many women come into the club as customers. That she should come back, and they would "take care of her".

As we were leaving, Britt said, "That was fun! We should definitely call her!"

"Oh my dear naive girl. It was all an act," I told her.

Britt said, "No way! I could tell she was into it! I would know if she was faking! Plus she wanted to get together with us outside of work."

I had to explain that OTC meant she would certainly be willing to have sex with us. For money. She seemed a little disappointed when I told her that. Quite frankly, I was surprised she didn't know it was an act.

It was still raining when we left, so we decided to stop at a mall and look around a little. It had the usual mall stores, so we just walked around and window shopped.

After the mall, we went to a grocery store to pick up some things for dinner. We were near a store that I shop in regularly, so we went there. As we walked around, I noticed my ex-girlfriend walk in, but she hadn't seen us. I pointed her out to Britt, who suggested we walk over and say hi. I really didn't want to do that, so Britt said, "Watch this."

Britt went over to her and got really close. Then Britt said something to her as she

ran her hand down my ex's back, and squeezed her ass. The reaction was priceless. She whipped her head around, gave a startled look, and hurredly walked out the door. Britt came back laughing. "Very funny!" I said, "But what if she took you up on your offer?"

"Didn't think about that," she answered. " I guess that would have been interesting."

We finished shopping and drove back to Britt's. It was around 6:00, so we started to prepare dinner. Britt cut up the vegetables we bought at the farmers market, and I got out the chicken we got at the grocery store. I'm not much of a cook, so Britt told me what

to do. She took over and made a chicken and rice dish, while I made a salad.

When everything was ready, we sat down to eat. Britt was suddenly interested in my ex girlfriend; how we met, her job, what was sex like with her,

etc. I asked her, "If you are so interested in her, why don't you marry her?"

"She is pretty, and does have a nice, firm ass, so maybe I will," was Brott's answer.

I changed the subject to the lap dance Britt got at the club, and how I expected her to show me what she learned. We finished dinner and cleared the table. Britt headed toward the bedroom and told me to find some "club music", which was no easy feat. I finally found a station that had some songs that we heard in the club, got a chair from the kitchen, and waited for the show to start.

When Britt came out, she was dressed like the dancers in the gogo bar. Black stiletto heels, and a sexy red bra and thong. She did a seductive little dance, then pulled at the band on her thong. I reached into my pocket and got the remaining dollars, put one under the strap, then let my hand linger and glide across her ass. Britt continued dancing, mimicking what the dancers did to her, alternating between having me put dollars between her breasts and thong. I folded a dollar up and put it between my teeth. She hadn't seen that one, so I motioned for her to bend down, stuck my face between her tits, squeezed them together, and left the dollar between them.

I ran out of dollar bills, so I pulled out a twenty, looked at her crotch, and said, "Receipt please!"

Britt came closer, pulled the fabric on her thong, and I stuck my hand inside. She was very wet. I slid a finger inside. Britt kept up her little dance and took off her bra as I fingered her. I said "We don't need these!" and pulled her thong down to her ankles.

Britt stepped out of her thong, took off her shoes, and continued to do her lap dance now completely nude. She undid my belt, pulled down the zipper, and slid my pants down. Of course, I was rock hard and my cock sprang up. Britt didn't waste any time and started rubbing her pussy on my cock. Not sticking it in, just rubbing up and down, using her hand to keep my cock tight against her pussy. She was very wet, and she spread her pussy lips a little and continued sliding up and down, her pussy rubbing against the underside of my cock.

Then Britt straddled me, and guided my cock into her pussy, her tits pressed against my face. I was really worked up, and didn't last long before cumming hard inside her. After I finished, Britt just sat on top of me as my cock began to soften. I continued to play with her tits until she got off of me.

I asked Britt what she wanted in return, and she said we had to clean for when her parents would be over. While it wasn't what I expected, it was another example of Britt being a regular girl. She got up and put on some old sweats.

We set about cleaning. I was in the kitchen, and Britt in the living room. Once I finished in the kitchen, I went into the bathroom and started to clean in there. After about an hour, we had the place looking well enough for her parents visit. Britt handed me a box with all her toys and sexy undergarments and asked me to put them in the trunk of my car. She said her parents sleep in her bed when they visit, and her mother nosed around to be sure she isn't leading a sinful life. I thought to myself if they ever found out the things Britt does, it would probably kill them.

When we were done cleaning, it was only about 10:00, so we put on a streaming service and searched around for something to watch. We flipped around some stand up comedy, but didn't really see anything interesting, so I shut it off. Britt was a little preoccupied thinking about her parents visit, so I thought I would help her relax. I started by rubbing her shoulders, which were really tight. It took some effort, but she slowly started to relax.

I got up, took her hand, and led her to the bedroom. I told her to lay face down. Still wearing her sweats, I climbed on top of her and started to give her a more vigorous massage. From her shoulders, to her mid back, kneading over her sweat shirt. Once I got down to her waist, I slid off her sweatpants. I stopped for a minute to remove my clothes, then opened her legs slightly. I then massaged her legs, down to her calves. On down to the feet, where I stopped messaging so I could suck on her toes. She was getting more relaxed, but I was getting more worked up.

Placing her feet back on the bed, I massaged her legs. First the calves, then behind the knees, then the inner thighs. Britt was pretty relaxed now, so I spread her legs and lowered my face down between her legs. I stuck my tongue out and was rewarded with the great taste of her pussy. Britt just let out a sigh. I pushed her right leg over a little so I could get better access to her clit. With Britt laying face down it was uncomfortable for me, but she was getting into it, so I kept going. Britt's moans became louder, and I started to play with her clit with my fingers. I was doing my best to make her cum, when she said, "I want you inside me."

I slowly withdrew my fingers, and moved up so my cock was at her opening, then I slowly slid into her. Britt moaned softly as I lay lightly on top of her. I put my left hand over hers. This time, when our fingers intertwined, Britt squeezed my hand. I began to kiss her neck, and nibble lightly on her ear. With my left hand I reached under her and began to massage her clit. I was getting close to cumming, so I increased working on Britt's clit, and she responded by squirming a

little under me, and then she started to cum. She was squeezing tightly causing me to cum as well. I tried to keep going until she was done. Finally she relaxed, and I slowly pulled out. I went to the bathroom to clean up, and when I returned, Britt was asleep. Fortunately, there was enough room for me, and I lay beside her, and fell asleep.

I woke in the morning to the smell of bacon cooking. I put on a pair of boxers and went into the kitchen. Britt was at the stove cooking breakfast. She still had on only a sweatshirt. Her butt cheeks were playing peek-a-boo under the swearshirt, and her hair was a mess. She looked great.

"Good morning! Bacon and eggs," was all she said. We sat down to eat, and just grinned at each other.

After we finished eating, we cleared the table, and as I was loading the dishwasher, Britt received a text. "Shit! Shit! You have to leave! My parents will be here early!"

"How early?" I asked.

"11:30! They want to take me to lunch." Britt was clearly upset.

I looked at the clock, and it was only 8:30. "Britt, that's three hours from now, we have plenty of time."

I calmy loaded the dishwasher and turned it on. Then I removed the sheets from the bed and put them in the wash, as Britt got out clean ones and made the bed. I did a look around the place to make sure there was no telltale evidence of a man being there.

At about 9:30 I left to go home. During the drive I thought about the last two weekends with Britt. The sex was amazing, but outside of the sex, we were more like buddies trying to out-do each other. It was also puzzling how Britt was afraid of her parents. And I still had this lingering curiosity of my own bisexuality.

The rest of my Sunday was uneventful. I went grocery shopping, did my own laundry, and watched a couple football games.

Around 7:00PM, I received a text from Mark. It simply said, "All guy get together Friday at 8."

I texted my reply. "I'll be there."

12