My Journey Pt. 09 - The Party

Story Info
The party begins with three on one.
2.1k words
4.68
3.1k
2

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

The next morning was pretty uneventful. Jack made breakfast again. I cleaned up my cum that had dried to the hardwood floor in the living room. We showered.

Jack walked into the bedroom to let me know he was heading out to buy ice for the cooler. He found me sitting on the bed looking into my bag.

I really didn't bring any clothes to wear. I had a pair of boxers, a tshirt, a pair of socks, the shorts and tshirt I had worn there, and a toothbrush. I was planning on just heading back to my apartment.

Jack would have none of it.

"Ah, forget that. You're about the size of my ex wife. The left side of the closet still has all her shit in there. I'm sure you can find a shirt and some shorts to wear."

I was still debating it when he walked out the door. I was kind of looking forward to spending time naked. I had become quite fond of being nude.

I opened the closet to see what was available. Obviously some stuff had just been tossed and shoved in there. She had a lot of clothes. I started rummaging through it.

It was mostly bras and panties on the floor with some tshirts and stuff on top of a ridiculous amount of shoes. I got the feeling Jack had taken a her shit out of his dresser and just tossed it in the closet.

I found an old hot pink Adidas shirt and a pair of acid washed cut off jeans. Most of the clothes were out of style, like jelly shoes, leg warmers, and a track suit.

As I eyed up my new shorts and ladies tshirt, I looked at the stuff hanging up. There were actually some nice clothes in there. Maybe a bit outdated but not too bad. Pant suits, sweaters, jackets. At the end of the closet, in that tough to access area, I came across what appeared to be costumes. Sexy costumes.

I saw a maid outfit, Alice in Wonderland thing, cheerleader, naughty cop, things like that along with some pretty racy lingerie. It looked like they had a pretty hot relationship at one time.

The top shelf had a few hats, a makeup kit, and a box of pictures. I flipped through the pictures. There were a few on top of Alex and Jim with their wives, presumably, some of Jack and the guys. The rest were mostly of Jack and who I assumed was his wife. She was a cute little thing. Big brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair....

I brought the picture closer to my face. She kinda looked like.....me. Well, if you unfocused your eyes a little. I stopped and thought about it for a second. The "just....just call me" he said that first night at the bookstore. That seemed kind of weird. The rough, insulting name calling sex. Not that it was bad but where did that come from? Calling me "baby".

Did he associate me with his ex?

Well.......shit. I didn't know what to do. Should I talk to him about it? Then I just figured that if I was right and he wanted to discuss it, we could do it then.

But I'll be honest. It turned me on. I don't know why but it did. Which is probably a good thing because I was about to put her clothes on and walk around a party with him and 2 of his friends that would most certainly be drunk and probably high.

And that turned me on even more.

The pink shirt was a bit snug and the shorts were too tight in the waist. I barely got them buttoned. I checked out my new look in the mirror. The shirt didn't look awful but I'm sure I didn't fill those shorts out as well as his ex, even with my bubble butt.

I put the picture box back and tossed all the rest of the clothes back into the closet. I was checking out the rest of her stuff when I heard Jack come back into the house.

Jack smiled when he saw me. "I knew you'd find something in that closet. She left so much of her shit here there was bound to be something that fit you."

I felt really self conscious. Moreso than if I was just naked. But I shook it off and helped him get the cooler ready, the food out, all those fun things you do when company comes.

We were just hanging out on the patio, Jack on his 3rd or 4th beer when Jim and Alex showed up. They just walked through the gate.

"Ah, what? You started the party without us?" Alex joked. We all greeted each other. Jim looked me in the eye, slowly lowered his gaze and then looked me in the eye again with an evil grin on his face.

"How ya been?" He asked.

"Can't complain," I responded. "Can I get you a beer?"

And that's kinda how it went for the next couple of hours. I fetched beers and snacks while the boys drank beer and talked hockey. I didn't know anything about hockey so I just grinned and nodded.

Finally Jack got up and started the grill. I brought the hot dogs and burgers out to him on a platter. When I walked past Alex, I could have sworn he grabbed my ass.

When the food was almost cooked, I went back inside and got buns, a bowl of pretzels, a bowl of chips, and all the condiments. The buns and condiments were in bags but it was still a lot to carry. As I began putting the stuff on the table a hand slid up under my shorts and squeezed my ass cheek.

Then someone did the same.on the other side. My eyes widened and I stood straight up. I looked to either side of me. Both Jim and Alex were grinning ear to ear. "How about another beer, sweetheart?" Alex said.

We ate and the guys drank. I had a couple of beers but I wasn't really into it. I mostly nursed mine. Besides, the guys kept me busy with fetching beers or snacks, or napkins, or whatever. Honestly, I kinda felt like 3rd leg. Like the new guy trying to find his place. Drinking didn't seem to fit my role, if that makes sense.

Of course, that would change. Alex announced it was time for a toast. Of tequila. I didn't have a lot of experience with tequila, and the experience I did have was with cheap, nasty liquor. That wasn't the case here.

Alex poured shots for everyone. We licked the salt. We slammed the shot,. We sucked the lemon. Wow! The warmth from the liquor burned down my throat. It was intense for a moment, then just warmth and tingling.

I liked it. I liked it a lot.

I had another. Then another. Then some more.

Honestly, I don't know how much I drank but before I knew it the radio overtook my body. I was dancing around the patio, dancing as if my feet weren't touching the ground.

The guys seemed entertained by this. Before long I was giving them all dances, their hands roaming all over my body. I'm not sure at what point my clothes came off but I realized was dancing naked.

And I couldn't stop.

The guy's hooting and hollering just egged me on. When I climbed into Jim's lap and started making out with him while undoing his belt, Jack stood up and announced that it was time to go inside.

I led the way, holding Jim's hand and leading him inside. The other guys followed, bringing the cooler and snacks with them.

I turned around, put my arms around Jim's neck and began kissing him deeply. He responded by grabbing my ass with both hands and picking me up. My legs wrapped around him.

He sat me down on the kitchen table where I furiously undid his pants, pushing them down and out of the way and pulling out his cock.

I felt like I was watching things unfold through a TV screen or something, like I wasnt in control of myself, I was just watching this unfold through my own eyes.

Regardless, I had a stiff cock in my hand. And the other guys weren't far behind. In a few moments they were on either side of Jim, both nude.

Alex grabbed my hair and pulled me away from Jim. He forced his tongue inside my mouth and my hands found his stiffening member.

I sensed Jim had pulled away. I reached for him but he wasn't there. My hand found Jack's cock. Alex broke the kiss and I got a glimpse of Jim undressing.

"Bodyshots!!!," someone yelled!

"Yeah!!!"

There was a hand in my chest pushing me onto my back on the table. The guys were all laughing. I felt something cool flow into my belly button. I looked down at Alex pouring tequila into it. He sprinkled salt on my cock and stuck a lemon in my mouth.

"Hold this with your lips" he instructed.

Just then a tongue ran up the underside of my cock, followed by slurping on my belly, then Jim was lip to lip with me, sucking the lemon out of my mouth.

Holy fuck that was hot!

"Next!" Alex went.

Then Jack. Then they all did it again.

And then again. Their tongues sliding up my cock, followed by the belly slurps with a lemon kiss had driven me to the edge.

I was quivering with lust! It was such a tease and yet so intense.

Suddenly someone yelled "sloppies!!!!"

I was quickly pulled off the table and pushed to my knees. Someone handed Alex a paper plate, which apparently had salt poured on it. He dipped the underside of the head of his cock in it, put the head of his cock in my mouth, then poured the tequila down his shaft which flowed into my mouth. When I pulled away he forced a lemon wedge into my mouth.

Well, that was how it supposed to work. In reality only some of the tequila ended up in my mouth. Much of it rolled down my chin, onto my chest, and into my crotch.

Again, everyone took turns but after the third one, they just poured the liquor straight into my mouth.

And that's where the rest of the night gets fuzzy. Over the years I've tried to piece together my memories. This is what I've come up with.

After doing several sloppies, I ended up taking turns sucking each of their cocks while stroking the others in typical three on one fashion. This party moved to the couch. It turns out that drunk guys arent so easy to suck off.

But I did, taking each of their loads followed by deep snowball kisses and the cheers of the other two. I don't remember which order or anything, just that each came in my mouth and kissed me after.

When I climbed off the third guy and sat back on my heels, my raging boner throbbed in front of me. This, of course, was noticed right away. There was laughter and pointing, not in a condescending was, but a "look! He has a boner!"

In a flash, Jim (I think) was behind me, arm around my neck, headlock style. Alex grabbed a shot glass (Jack had big shot glasses, like 3 oz ones) and started stroking my cock.

I'm not sure what the whole headlock thing was about. I certainly wasn't got to stop them from getting me off. In any case, my hands were on Jim's forearm and away from my crotch. Alex was rubbing my balls and stroking my cock. I didn't take long before I felt my body to begin to tense up.

My breathing became ragged and I heard myself moan. Alex picked up the glass and held it in front of my cock, where I shot my sticky load.

He continued to milk me until no more cum came out. Jack handed him the tequila bottle and he filled the glass about halfway.

"Cumshot!! Cumshot!!," they started cheering as Alex stirred the tequila/cum mix with his finger before handing me the glass.

I took the glass, looked Alex in the eye, and tossed back the shot.

"Yeah!!!!"

They stood me up and started patting my back....and ass telling me what a great cocksucker I was and how hot that had all been.

We all went into the kitchen and dug into the snacks. Cold pizza, chips, nachos. Four drunk naked guys chomping down on bad food as if all this was totally normal. The entire time I was aware of hands on my ass and lower back.

I remember feeling so small next to these big men. Small but sexy.

And that's the last thing I remember from that night.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers