My Journey Pt. 08 - Break

Story Info
Good news, bad news, and a well deserved break.
1.5k words
4.69
1.7k
2

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

When I got inside I saw that Jack was busy in the kitchen. He was clearly freshly showered and only wearing a pair of boxers as he did some dishes.

"Hey! Right on time!" He said excitedly as he took the groceries from me and set them on the counter....next to a couple cases of beer and a few bottles of liquor.

He saw my look of confused concern.

"Alex and Jim are coming over tomorrow. Their wives let them free for a couple of days."

My heart sank a little. I was hoping to have Jack all to myself. But I quickly realized it was unfair to think he wouldn't spend time with his best friends.

He saw my disappointment. "Ah! Don't worry. It'll be fun. I promise. We usually go away together this week. But with everything going on with my divorce and all, we decided to pass this year and just hang out here. I probably should have told you that. With that in mind, I need to talk to you. I have some good news and bad news."

"What? What is it?"

"Let's get this place cleaned up and ready for the weekend first. We have to get the patio straightened out too. Then we can sit down and talk."

Ohhhh....I didn't like the sound of this at all. But I got busy dusting and straightening up. It was pretty late by the time we finished with the patio.

We plopped down on the couch, each holding a beer. "So what is it you need to tell me?"

"What do you want first, the good news or the bad news?"

"What's the bad news?" I braced myself.

"Next week I have to leave on a business trip so I need to cut my vacation time. I'll be gone for 2 weeks. There's nothing I can do about it. It's required for the position and I'm still pretty new there."

I sighed. I was clearly disappointed but it didn't sound like protesting was going to change anything.

"Ok. So what's the good news?"

"Well, if your interested, I've lined up an internship for you at my firm. Once you graduate you'll qualify for a three month unpaid position. If they like you it'll turn full time, permanent, with full benefits."

I was ecstatic!! Aside from being stressed out about classes and projects and tests and homework, what I would be doing after graduation loomed over my head. It was like a huge weight was lifted of my shoulders.

I jumped on top of Jack and hugged him. He started laughing.

"Ok! Ok! Remember, it's unpaid for 3 months and there is no guarantee we will work together! And you still have to go through the application process!"

I didn't care. It was an amazing opportunity. Application processes usually involved transcripts, references, an essay, and an interview. My grades were great, references weren't an issue, and I was great in interviews. And an essay? I mean.... that's what I do. Plus the lease on my apartment was paid for three months after graduation because that's when the year would be up. It was almost too good to be true.

I grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him deeply and aggressively. I could feel his cock begin to harden against mine.

What an amazing feeling!!

His hand slid under my shorts and grabbed my naked ass. He gave it a firm squeeze and began gently grinding against me.

I arched my back to grind back and tugged my shirt over my head. I fell back on Jack, kissing his ears, his neck, his shoulders. I slowly slid down his body, never removing my lips from him until I was kneeling between his legs.

He lifted his ass so I could pull his boxers off. I tossed them aside as I stared at his cock. It was obviously freshly shaven, the balls and shaft void of any hair. It was beautiful as it gently pulsed to his heartbeat.

I shimmied out of my shorts before gently licking the underside of his cock head. Instinctively I wanted to slide him into my mouth but I stopped myself. I wanted to savor this. I wanted to enjoy this. And I wanted to watch Jack enjoy this.

I licked up and down his shaft before slobbering all over his balls. I hadn't had the opportunity to enjoy nuts since I usually was so eager to taste cum. Not that I didn't want to taste cum now, I just wanted to enjoy cock now, If that makes sense.

Once his balls were nice and wet I finally slid my mouth down his cock. We both moaned. Jack's hands landed on my head but I quickly removed them. I knew that he'd soon be battering the back of my throat if allowed. Not that I'm against a good facefuck. Quite the contrary. I love it. But something was different this time.

I was in control.

Well, as in control as you can be when your kneeling in front of a man and have his cock in your mouth.

I really got into to it. Watching his reaction as I worked his cock was amazing. I'd brought him to the edge of orgasm a few times before finally letting him have a shuttering, groaning orgasm, which I caught in my mouth.

There something about having a load of cum shot into your mouth that's indescribable, at least for me. I get an intense satisfaction, almost a high, when the cum lands on my tongue. And this time was no exception.

What I didn't expect was the amount of cum. It seemed like it just kept coming which caused me to gag on it and some shot out my nose!!

That paints a pretty picture, doesn't it?

It burned. I coughed. Slimy cum/snot/slobber was all over Jack's cock and balls. I kept sucking though. I felt so dirty, so slutty.

And that's probably what caused me to keep sucking! After he finished I began licking up his cum. His balls were coated and needed cleaning as did the base of his cock.

Then I went right back to blowing him. His reaction was priceless.

"Oh fuck yeah. Suck it you slut!"

His hands were back on my head again but I didn't remove them this time. This might not have been the best idea.

A man will give you his first load of cum relatively easily. However, that second load, especially without a break, well, you have to earn that one. That was the lesson I learned that night.

And earn it I did. He was relatively gentle at first, letting me do the work. But as time went on, he got more aggressive. My jaw was aching, my hands, which I typically rarely use when giving head, were covered in cum/slobber. My eyes were tearing and my nose dripping with snot.

I was definitely enjoying it, using the slimy snot mix covering my hands to stroke my own cock. Jack had fistfuls of my hair and a leg over my shoulder giving him the leverage to brutally fuck my throat.

It was a strange feeling, wanting, needing a break but not willing to pull away. And I'm not sure I'd be able to get away anyway.

Eventually Jack shot his load into my throat. I savored the well earned flavor of his cum but was surprised when my own orgasm overtook my body. I was so focused on Jack that I wasn't paying attention to my own pleasure.

I came intensely from my well lubricated stroking, shooting onto the floor as I cried out around Jack's dick.

My head fell to the side of his crotch, keeping his knob inside my mouth as I tried to catch my breath as I savored the pride of getting that second load.

We stayed like that for quite a while, I may have even fallen asleep as Jack stroked my hair.

Jack's sitting up startled me out of my post orgasm trance. He looked at me and laughed. "You're a fucking mess! You should head into the bathroom and clean yourself up".

We got up and I finished my beer, which was warm now. I went into the bathroom. I was shocked at the reflection in the mirror.

My hair was a mess, of course. My eyes were red, snot was leaking out of my nose, and the cum/snot/slobber mix was spread all over my face. Some of it had dried into a crust. There was even some in my hair.

Jack was right. I was a fucking mess! Totally worth it though. I smiled as I washed the mess from my face and hair. I also cleaned up my sticky cock as well.

I smiled at myself in the mirror. I felt incredibly content at that moment. That guy in the mirror with the wet, slicked back hair finally felt good about himself for the first time in a very long time. I had good grades, almost a college graduate, a potential job lined up, and I felt sexy and desirable. Like nothing could stop me.

I took a deep breath and wandered into the bedroom. I pulled back the covers and laid next to Jack. I fell asleep almost immediately.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers