My Journey Through Grief and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known him about a year when I brought up the idea to meet at a hotel, he agreed. With that arranged we met for dinner before going to the hotel. I already had a couple glasses of wine and him, bourbon by the time we made it to the room. I changed into a new very revealing sexy black lingerie that visible widened his eyes. I took the lead sensing he was unsure, kissing him as I unbuttoned his shirt and slipping it off. For his age he was in incredible shape, muscled and lean with firm flat abs. Next his pants, slipping his trousers and underwear off. Nice firm cock! I led him to the bed and directed him to lay next to me with his cock by my head and his head by my pussy.

I sucked him deep in my throat as his tongue and lips found my clitoris. He was a master at hitting the right spots, I climaxed before him sending quivers through my entire body. One thing I realized with older men is it takes them longer to orgasm. I had to work his cock another 10 minutes with him lying on his back grabbing my tits before he came. For him, I let him finish in my mouth and I swallowed. We laid curled together and talked for over an hour before we left. I saw Russ one more time, we spent 4 hours in a hotel room. I kept his erection up for over an hour before he shot his load on my face, I took a picture for my collection.

The next week I told Russ that Ed and I were both retiring and moving to be close to our son and daughter-in-law who had recently announced her pregnancy. Russ congratulated me with his final words being that grandchild will change everything.

I thought of his words as I sat in the hospital holding this precious baby with Ed's hand on my shoulder.

12