Older Mothers Prefer Teen Boys

Story Info
Lonely older mothers crave teen boy's with raging hormones.
8.3k words
4.41
83k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Older Mothers Prefer Teen Boys

Author's Comments: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old

The story is about two typical 54-year-old mothers that endured sexless marriages, until they discovered the remedy to their problem - young hard bodied teenage boys with raging hormones that satisfied their mature lonely pussies.

Please be warned that my stories contain elements of anal, interracial, and mild aspects of non-consensual sex.

I write fantasy stories for my enjoyment - hopefully, you will enjoy them too.

My intention in not to insult or offend you. If it does, please do not read this story.

------

Mrs. Donna Walden sat at her secretarial desk taking irate calls from customers of her employer, the Doylestown Used Car Sales Corporation. Every customer seemed to have a problem with the car they purchased.

The 54-year-old married woman with a college bound son hated her secretarial job that always resulted in a headache by the end of the workday. However, the pressure packed job at least helped pay for part of the monthly expenses that needed to be covered because her husband had recently been fired from his job.

When the phone rang again, she reluctantly picked it up in anticipation for another infuriated caller.

"Hi Donna, it is Joan Remley. I called to see whether you are available to join me for lunch. We have not spoken for quite a while."

Mrs. Donna Walden was relieved that it was her friend Mrs. Joan Remley.

"Hi Joan, it is great to hear from someone other than these irate customers. This job is killing me!" Donna blurted out.

"That's an excellent reason for you to have lunch with me," replied Joan with a giggle.

"That sounds great! However, I do not have much time for a long lunch today," responded her friend Donna.

"Are you familiar with Joe's Sandwich Heaven?" replied Joan.

"Yes. I haven't been there In years" replied Donna.

"We can have a nice quick lunch at Joe's," suggested Joan.

"Can you pick me up at my job," replied Donna.

"Sure. I can be there in twenty minutes at 12:30. Is that fine with you?" replied Joan.

"Yes, that will be fine," replied Donna.

"Great. You will recognize me in my new black BMW convertible," replied Joan with a giggle.

"What! Do you have a convertible? "Donna responded in a puzzled way.

"Yep. The weather is beautiful, and you will love driving in it with the roof up." Joan gleefully responded.

"I am not sure about that. Anyway, I will meet you in front of my office building at 12:30."

---

Mrs. Donna Walden turned off her computer and changed into her 3" inch heels and headed to the rest room to freshen up. As she walked through the main hallway toward the rest room, Mr. John Doyle, the owner of the company, was standing in the area looking at his cell phone.

John Doyle was 69 years old and was 5'8" at an obese weight of 272 lbs.

Donna was not thrilled to see John Doyle at this moment - or at any moment. She always felt uncomfortable being around him.

Hello Mrs. Walden. You are looking good as always. I see you are adhering to the company dress code," said Mr. Doyle with a grin as his eyes scanned the mature woman's sexy body in her short skirt and her blouse that had the top button unhooked.

"Yes, Mr. Doyle. I always abide by the company rules," she responded.

"Good! We want to keep our men customers happy when they see our attractive female employees. We've found it increases our car sales," responded Mr. Doyle with a sly smile.

"Of course, Mr. Doyle," Donna responded with a forced smile.

"You seem to be in hurry, "Mr. Doyle inquired.

"Yes. I am going to have lunch with a friend in a few minutes."

"I also expect you to adhere to our company policy of limiting your time for lunch." Mr. Doyle responded in a serious tone.

"Yes, Mr. Doyle I plan to keep my lunch time to a minimum."

"That's good Donna. You are a fine woman, a real fine woman" said Mr. Doyle with a sly grin while stressing the words "real fine woman."

"Yes. Mr. Doyle," she responded in almost a whisper as she was about to open the rest room door.

"Donna, you should also be aware that I have an exception to the limited time for lunch rule," said Mr. Doyle.

"What would that exception be Mr. Doyle?"

"That's when I take any of my female employees who are looking for a promotion or pay raise to a nice expensive restaurant. Those lunch dates last for hours into the night until the next morning." Mr. Doyle smiled with a wink.

"Mr. Doyle, you know that I am a married woman!" responded the attractive married woman while clearly showing that she was insulted.

"That's no problem, Donna. I am married too," chuckled Mr. Doyle as he scanned her sexy body again and then slowly walked back to his corner office.

-------

Mrs. Donna Walden quickly walked into the rest room in a huff. She was tired of Mr. Doyle and several other older executives at the company that tried to get her into bed. Why couldn't they respect that she was married and had a son bound for college.

It certainly didn't help her situation that her husband had lost interest in any intimacy with her for the last ten years. They hardly ever spoke about anything of consequence and were basically two independent people living under the same roof with their son.

She dreaded that she would soon be alone under the same roof with him when her son headed to college in five months.

Thank god she thought that her husband was presently across the country with her son looking at colleges that they might be able afford. It finally gave her time to relax in her home.

Nevertheless, she knew that she'd have to persevere the sexual harassment at work to help pay her family bills.

Donna proceeded to look into the rest room mirror and brush her dyed blond hair that had some unmanageable grey strands. She then applied touch up make up to her face to hide the thin aging wrinkles - that were the ever-present reminder that she was getting older.

She then hurriedly exited the rest room and walked down the flight of steps with the intent to avoid Mr. Doyle or any of the other older bosses.

The attractive older woman successfully exited the building unnoticed into the beautiful sizzling summer day. She then walked briskly to the curb to wait for her friend, Joan Remley

It was five minutes before 12:30 as she patiently waited for her friend.

---

However, within a minute of standing at the curb a red two door sports car pulled along the curb. "You need a ride ma'am?" a voice she heard from the car.

The attractive 54-year-old mother peered into the car and saw a smiling handsome boy that appeared not old enough to possess a driver's license. He was shirtless that revealed he was pure muscle that clearly indicated he devoted considerable time working out in a gym.

"That is genuinely nice of you to ask me young man. However, I am waiting for a friend to pick me up.

"I saw you waiting here, and I initially thought you were my mom," the boy responded.

"I am certainly not your mother, " giggled Mrs. Donna Walden with her pleasant motherly smile.

"Well, from my seat here, you're a lot finer looking than my mother, especially in all the right places," the boy slyly smiled as his eyes brazenly scanned her luscious mature body.

Donna was speechless that a boy so young would act this way toward a married woman that he initially thought was his own mother.

"A fine-looking mature woman like you would be perfect sitting next to me," he said with a broad smile and a wink as he patted the passenger seat where he wanted her to sit.

"Young man, you should be ashamed of yourself. How old are you!" Donna raised her voice in admonishment in a manner that resembled her being his mother.

"I am old enough to know that a woman like you will definitely be grateful to get to know me better," the confident boy responded with a broad smile.

"Young man. I am waiting for a friend!" Donna replied in a raised voice while ignoring what the boy said.

"I can be your friend too, ma'am. A special friend that will always be there for all your needs. All your needs," repeated the confident teenage boy as his eyes scanned the older woman's ample cleavage that was displayed because the top button of her blouse was unfastened.

"Young man, I have a son who is probably older than you!"

"And I have a mom probably younger than you," the teenage hunk responded with a grin.

Mrs. Donna Walden refused to respond to this barely legal looking boy.

"It is rare that I am spurned by a gorgeous mature woman like you. However, I respect your decision. If you ever change your mind, you can usually find me at the high school football field or in the weight room in the athletic facility. Just ask for "Brick." All the teenage jocks and cheerleaders know me - and several mothers of a certain age know me very, very well too," responded the muscular boy with a sly wink.

Brick winked and made a kissing gesture with his lips as he flexed his huge biceps," these are not my only muscles that you'd be impressed with if we got together."

He then pressed down on the gas pedal and zoomed away.

Donna was flummoxed by her interaction with the shirtless muscular teenage boy named Brick.

The interaction with the shirtless muscular teenage boy had the older woman's mind spinning until her friend Mrs. Joan Remley pulled up in her new black BMW convertible.

Donna's thoughts immediately changed from her exchange with a teenage boy to the metamorphic change in in her friend Joan Remley.

"Hi Donna. How do you like my latest look and my new car, "Joan smiled broadly.

---

Mrs. Donna Walden and Mrs. Joan Remley had been friends for four decades since they were cheerleaders for their high school's football and basketball teams.

During their high school days, they attracted the sexual attention of all the young hard teen bodied boy athletes. Unfortunately for the boys, both Donna and Joan, believed they should save their virgin status for their eventual husbands.

---

Joan Remley! I can hardly believe it's you!" exclaimed a startled Donna Walden.

Joan Remley, a 54-year-old widow, and mother of a 27-year-old son and 24-year-old married daughter with a baby daughter had certainly changed since the passing of her husband three months ago after his massive fatal heart attack.

The dyed platinum haired older woman was braless in a tight red blouse that matched her skintight mini skirt that revealed her bare shapely tanned legs. "I think I look pretty good for a 54-year-old widow and grandmother," Joan laughed.

Donna opened the passenger door and slipped into the passenger seat.

"Joan! I barely recognize you! You never dressed this way! Not to mention you are now a platinum blond with bright red lipstick in a BMW convertible! What in the world has happened to you? It's only been three months since your husband's wake and funeral!" Said an incredulous Mrs. Donna Walden

"A lot has changed since my husband, John, suddenly died," replied Joan as she started to drive to the Joe's Sandwich Heaven.

"Donna, we've been friends since high school, so I feel comfortable in telling you the reason for the change," Joan responded as her BMW convertible whizzed toward Joe's Sandwich Heaven.

"Of course, Joan. I won't tell a sole," responded her puzzled friend Donna.

You may recall at my husband's wake that a tall powerfully built young boy came over to me to express his condolences. We were standing in front of John's open casket," said Joan.

Donna thought for a few moments, "Oh, yes. I recall a boy that was about 16 years old that clearly indicated that he was into pumping iron at a gym. I thought he might have been a relative of your family - possibly your nephew."

"No, he's certainly not my nephew or a family member! He turned 18 years old four months ago and I can assure you he is not a boy! He is quite skill full in pumping things other than just bar bells," Joan winked and then laughed.

"What! I can't believe what I think you are saying!" Donna gasped.

"Oh, come on Donna, the world has changed since we were in high school. Women our age don't have to deny ourselves young teen studs like we did when we were saving our virgin status for the man we'd eventually marry. At this stage of our life, after years being married to men with zero testosterone, we owe it to ourselves," responded Joan.

Donna was speechless.

"Donna don't be shocked. It's wonderful to have a teenage boy in his sexual prime with a magnificent young cock that craves an ageing 54-year-old woman's body. Especially after years of non-existent sex or intimacy with her husband," Joan stressed to her friend, Donna

Donna quickly thought about her own sexless marriage and that teenage hunk, Brick, who had just tried to pick her up moments ago. Was the answer to her sexless marriage to spread her legs for a boy who could be her son - or even grandson?

"Joan, I don't fully understand. How did this boy that you met at your husband's wake become your lover?" Donna replied while still not fathoming how her friend Joan was now sexually involved with a boy.

"Well at the at the wake that handsome boy introduced himself to me as, Chad Messing. He explained that he had just left the adjoining room where another wake was being held. He noticed me when he walked into the main hall area and saw that I was dressed in black. He said that I reminded him of his mother and thought that I was emotionally overcome with a death in the family"

Chad Messing? Is that the same Chad Messing that is a high school football player that is highlighted on large billboard signs all over the county?" asked Donna

Yep, that's Chad. He is the star quarterback of the high school football team" responded Joan

"Oh my god!" Gasped her friend Donna

Joan continued her story how she met Chad, "well, out of nowhere this gorgeous powerfully built boy was towering over me with his handsome smile. I was awestruck by being the attention of such a handsome tall fit young man - although it did feel awkward that we were standing just inches from the open casket of my husband."

"Chad acted like a young gentleman and asked if I needed a lift home after the wake and funeral. I told him that I did not need a ride home because my son and daughter were at the wake and would be staying at my house for another few days," said Joan.

"I told him that he was a sweet boy to offer me a ride home. And that I am sure that his mother would be proud of him to aid another mother," Joan continued to explain how she met Chad.

"He smiled and seemed genuinely appreciative of what I said and then leaned down and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. It was all very appropriate except that his exceptionally large hand clamped tightly on one of my ass cheeks."

"I didn't know what to think especially being my ass cheeks were facing my husband's open casket. When Chad released his hug and his large hand from my ass cheek, he stood straight up and smiled with his eyes looking intensely into mine."

"He looked at me with his deep blue eyes and perfect smile in a way that made me feel that his intention was that it would not be the last time I would see him."

"He then walked away and took the time to express his condolences to my son and daughter about the passing of their father. I thought very highly of him when he did that," Joan paused before continuing her explanation of how she met the boy, Chad Messing.

Donna quietly listened to her friend Joan explain how she met the boy.

Joan continued, "I did notice that Chad devoted some time to mingle with a few of my female friends who are all around our age. It occurred to me later that he only mingled with the attractive ones."

---

Before Joan could continue her story, she had to stop her BMW convertible at the red stop light. At the same moment, a souped-up Mustang pulled up along the side of her car. "Are you two beautiful babes heading to the shore on this hot summer day?" The sound of a young man's voice could be heard.

Mrs. Donna Walden and Mrs. Joan Remley turned their head and saw two good looking shirtless teenage boys smiling at them from the car.

"My parents have a beach house along the shore that's not being used this summer by them. My friend and I were wondering if you'd liked to join us today for some fun in the sun," said the blond-haired boy who was driving the car.

Donna looked stunned while Joan had a broad smile on her face.

"Not today boys. Maybe another day," the smiling Mrs. Joan Remley responded.

The other boy, who had long red hair, responded with a sly smile, "It's a perfect day for you two gorgeous ladies to relax in your bikinis on the secluded beach at the house."

Donna was shocked and didn't respond. However, that was not a problem for Joan," "I've been thinking about spending some time at the beach. My friend and I will take you up on your offer this coming weekend," Joan responded with an appreciative motherly smile as she called out her telephone number to the teenagers

Although Donna was stunned, she was able to ask the boys a critical question, "Are you boys 18 years old?"

"Yep, I turned 18 years old last week and my friend's birthday is today. We're looking for the perfect birthday gifts to celebrate that we've became legal age under the law. And I am now certain that we've found the perfect gifts," the confident blond boy responded with a broad smile.

At that moment the light turned green, the blond-haired boy yelled "I got your telephone number. I will give you a call before the weekend momma," as he then then sped down the road.

The blond-haired teenager then turned to the red-haired teen, "I am shit sure that we are going to fuck those mature pussies all weekend at my parent's beach house. And for a damn change we don't need to keep a condom in our wallet for their aged to perfection pussies," laughed both boys.

"Man, this too hot. Do you think those hot mommas have virgin assess? I'd love to deflower the asshole of that older momma that asked us our age," the red-haired boy asked.

"There's a good chance they have virgin assess. However, I want to pile drive my cock into that hot momma who was driving the car. My mom has a few negligees and high heels at the beach house. I want to see that hot momma display her hot body in my mom's negligee and high heels before I jack hammer my cock into her vintage pussy and flood it with fertile young cum.

Both boys laughed. They appreciated that they just turned 18 years old during an era where hordes of older women desperately needed what the boys possessed between their teenage legs.

...

"I can't believe you gave those boys your telephone number and agreed to arrange for us to meet with them at the blond-haired boy's parents beach house," Donna exclaimed to her friend.

"Oh, stop that silly talk, Donna! Those young boys are godsends for older women like us that have or had a husband with limp dicks! They are in their sexual prime and the only thing on their mind is to sexually devour and stretch the pussies of women our age! And that's exactly what women our age need! It's a perfect match!

Donna didn't respond to Joan rant! She was speechless - yet knew her friend was right. She knew sleeping with her unemployed overweight husband with his dead dick was not what she desired for the years ahead.

After a few minutes of silence between the two older women, they pulled into the Joe's Sandwich Heaven's mostly empty parking lot. "Great, there's plenty of parking spots now. By 1 pm in about 15 minutes the lot will full to capacity," said Joan with a sly smile.

Donna recognized that sly smile of her friend, Joan. Yet, she had no idea what her friend had in mind.

Once parked, they both headed into the Joe's Sandwich Heaven to order their food. There was no line in front of them as they looked at the menu sign above.