All Comments on 'My Journey to Becoming a Hotwife'

by Darwen

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
liked it

I like where this is going and also like that she is a mature woman and not the usual hot 24 year old blonde hot body kid. Keep writing!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
I'm not a rocket scientist...

but I can add,'Inside was a matching 3 piece set, Black lace bra, g string and suspenders and pair of seamed nylons.' In my book that adds up to four. Don't worry newbie, it's a mistake we all make.

May you next be flawless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story, but

it would benefit greatly from proofreading. You have a lot of typos and some sentences where you change persons in the middle--"it was just to please you and his perverted fantasies"--was just one example. If she is speaking to her husband then using "you" would have been correct in both cases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I can understand a couple swinging together they each get something

I don't understand a man wanting his wife to make him a cuck and her a slut being an adulterer. The risk physically, medically, and in public exposure are to great. Not even considering damage to the marriage, families, and possible pregnancy. This fetish is simply not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Start

Ignore the trolls -- this is a great start to what could be an interesting and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next, please!

Fine start, set the stage, looking forward to the next stage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hot !

love hearing it from the hotwife....in this case ...hotwife to be ....yumm...im very hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I would be Mark

Pantyhose have to go. They are unhealthy. They foster infections. They turn women into sexless nothings.

One of my hottest memories is when my secret love in HS introduced thigh-highs to our world. Her mother, believe it or not, wanted her daughter to be a fashion leader.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I wonder why some commenters even read erotica

I thought it was quite a nice story. 5* to balance the negativity.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
D you're fine, Marci is right. So far so good. .if you please, as you progress make sure the story shows his sex and respect from her increase, and he's still numero uno to her

A bit of editing would help. Read it out loud to yourself

Ironman52Ironman52about 5 years ago
Excellent Start

Looking forward to what happened at the conference. Interesting, how memes grow in a mind....

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 5 years ago
Good start.

Just some newbie mistakes is all. Probably worthwhile to flesh out the characters more, and dwell a little longer on plot details like who is going on the date. Dialogue is a great way to move the plot along and draw the readers in. Of course, ignore the readers who just can't understand the wife sharing fetish. They always feel compelled to talk you out of it! Imagine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pantyhose comment

Anonymous made the comment: "Pantyhose have to go. They are unhealthy. They foster infections. They turn women into sexless nothings."

LOL! So does contracting VD from sleeping around. Flowers are temporary, herpes is forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re:Marci3102

They want to read interesting erotica not about whores and sluts, if there isn't some consequence or finality in a story why even bother reading. Hot wives, slut and humiliating willing cuckoldry is for the sewer rats only. I guess you're part of that group. Question still remain, why do you care what others think? What the fuck are you feeling guilty about is it because you favor this garbage? As to story, title said it all, didn't bother reading it, but the comments they're priceless especially from those like Marci3102 the would be whores that get turned on by trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked it

The tale was as believable as it was familiar. You've encapsulated the theme in our own marriage. Much of the details differ but the conversations were nearly identical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start

The story's hot, but it badly needs a proofread. Typos and punctuation and misuse of " marks keep taking me out of the zone.

Still, the story IS hot. Pay no attention to the haters who hate on cuck stories. If they don't share that kink, that's fine, but it's no problem of yours!

TopRocketTopRocketabout 4 years ago
Grammar

Eff the haters. You have a good story. My respectful advice is to proof read it a few more times to make it read more smoothly. You can find editors for free on LIT, so try that if you are not a strong editor.

Keep writing!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Housewife

Journey from housewife to whorewife. No such thing as a hot wife, as they're all whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Flirting

Great story but it could have been much better if there were actually outside intercourse.

SilverHotwifeSilverHotwifeabout 3 years ago

Awesome start! Can't wait to read the rest! We'd love to hear your thoughts on our Fifty Shades of Silver series ;)

XO, Silver & Gabriel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hotwife stories are just plain garbage.

That's why I don't read any story with those words in the tags or title. Went to the end and gave it a ONE STAR rating that all these type stories deserve. Only the perverted sewer rats would find these stories erotic. They don't entertain. Disgusting trash. Every chapter gets an automatic one star rating. Stop writing trash. Maybe you should spend some time in the "hall of fame" of loving wives and learn how it's done.

JackhawkJackhawkabout 1 year ago

Great story, very well thought out. Flowed nicely. You expressed feelings well. Look forward to reading your other submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if m wife ever did this i would kill her while she sleeps

SomehowyouSomehowyou12 months ago

I love this story. Thanks for breaking this up into manageable parts. Bring things along slowly for a sexy build-up is more believable and effective.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with a loving wife being a hotwife as it adds so much to your marriage.my wife's first time she loved it

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

love where this is going

SexecutionerSexecutioner4 months ago

You mean how you went from being a high value woman to being a cum dumpster....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great starts wish my wife would play along and try something new

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarwen@Darwen
Well, what do you put here. married for a long long time. We embarked in a new direction three years ago, and loving life.