My Journey to the Moon

Story Info
A young man's sexual journey to the Moon.
7k words
4.21
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmansd
rmansd
237 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

The year is 2054. All the major space agencies, the United States, Russia, Europe, China and Japan all have bases on the moon. The U.S were the first to establish a base sometime in the early 2030s. Russia, Europe and China followed shortly after and eventually Japan. All the countries have their own bases except for India and United Korea. They recently went to the moon to help create Humanity First One, a massive international effort to create the the largest structure mankind has ever created. HFO is essentially a big dome with an entire city inside it. Space was only for the special or wealthy individual before, HFO has changed that. Now regular people are now being selected to live on the base for a 4 year rotation. Well I mean regular for the most part, you have to pass an extensive background check and go through intense psychological, physical examination and training. It's understandable that they don't want criminals or anyone potentially sick in the mind or body to be essentially trapped on the Moon. At least that's what I thought when I applied a few months ago.

***

"Today's the day." I thought to myself as I nervously turned on my computer to check my email. "Bills, advertisements, spam... wait." I thought as I browsed my email.

The email was from NASA titled, "HFO Application Status Update". I nervously clicked on it and quickly scanned the email, it read:

"Dear Rico Santos, we at NASA greatly appreciate your interest in the Humanity First One program. After much deliberation we've decided to select you for phase 1 evaluation and background checks. You will be receiving another email with details from your recruiter with information and to confirm if you would like to proceed.

Congratulations and welcome to NASA HFO Eval 1.

Note: This is not an acceptance into NASA, failure to pass any physical, psychological or background check is subject to termination from the program.

- NASA Human Resources.

"FUCK YES!!!!" I screamed as I got up and shouted. "MOM I FUCKING DID IT!" I screamed as I ran downstairs.

"What?!" My mother asked, startled by the outburst.

I could see she was trying her best to hide how excited she was.

"I just sent an application to become an astronaut on this huge project. They're gonna do tests next week, but I think they'll let me join."

My mom's eyes lit up and tears started running down her cheeks.

"Oh baby! That's amazing! Oh god that's so fucking great." She hugged me tight. "I'm so proud of you."

We both were crying now as we embraced each other tightly. We had never been happier. Well at least in that moment anyway.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm going to space mom! This is the first step towards that." I exclaimed.

"You're not my baby anymore you're turning into a man." She said as she gave me another kiss. "I can't believe I get to be a part of this with my son, I'm so happy right now."

"Me too, Mom. It's all thanks to you." I said embracing her tightly.

She looked into my eyes with tears in her eyes and leaned in closer to me. Our faces were only inches apart and then suddenly she leaned in closer and kissed me on the lips.

"Your remind me so much of your father." She said as she kissed me again on the lips. I embraced her tightly and gripped her close to me with my hands on her lower back. Before I knew it somehow my tongue ended up in her mouth. We kissed passionately for what seemed like forever but it was only a minute or two. My mother was moaning softly against mine as our tongues danced around inside each others mouths. Suddenly something came over us and we began making out like teenagers instead of two adults in their thirties. I slowly moved both my hands to her fat juicy ass and squeezed them and spread her ass cheeks apart through her sundress. Jenna, my mom is who is a Swedish American with a fat bubble butt with wide hips. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. I've always noticed these things but never felt attracted towards her until now. I've known she was beautiful but it was never a sexual attraction.

"I haven't been touched by a man in so long. Not since your father passed away." She said before sticking her tongue back in my mouth.

"If you go to the moon I'm going to be all by myself." She said as she looked up at me with tears welling up in her eyes. "Don't you love me my sweet baby boy?" She said as she held me tighter. "Please don't leave me here all alone. I couldn't bare being without your father and now without you too."

Her breasts were pushing hard into my chest. The top of her dress was almost falling off. I could feel her smooth milksy skin rubbing against my own. Her nipples were pushing into my stomach and she was grinding her body into me. I couldn't believe this was happening. This was a woman who raised me.

"Can you be with me until you leave? I just want to feel alive again. I want to feel loved again." My mom said before burying her face into my chest and bursting into tears.

"I... I don't know what to say." I said in shock. "Everyone deserves to be happy. Everyone deserves love." I said while holding on to her.

She looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

"I miss your father so much and you look exactly like him. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost both the men in my life." She whispered as she stared up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "You're not my baby anymore, you're a grown man. I've noticed how much of a man you've become son and I'm so proud of you. But I know a man has needs and... so does a woman and your mother is still a woman."

My mother had tears in her eyes as she spoke but she didn't move from pressing her soft plump breasts against my shirtless torso.

"Mom..." I said trying to push her away but it felt amazing against my erection.

"Call me Jenna until you leave. Call me baby. Call me anything you want just don't call me mom." She whispered before she stuck her tongue back in my mouth.

I felt something stirring down below as we continued to make out and kiss each other passionately. My cock was now rock hard as we both moved our hands under each others clothes.

We were making out as I grew bolder and squeezed her ass as hard as I could. I picked her up by her ass cheeks as we continued to make out. She threw her arms over my shoulders as I walked us towards my bedroom. I laid her down on her back on top of my bed. I looked down at her spread legs to where her pussy was. Under her dress she was wearing a tiny thin pink thong. I had no idea my mom even wore underwear like that. Her lips looked swollen with excitement for what would happen next. Her large heavy tits were heaving up and down with her breathing while she waited expectantly with wide eyes.

"I want you inside me. Show me how much of a man my son has become." She said as she rubbed her pussy through her panties.

I smiled and gently took hold of her thighs, guiding them upwards so that her knees touched were by her ears. As she did this, I pulled her tight fitting thong aside and saw the most beautiful sight ever. It was nothing but pure, untouched, natural, perfectly formed female flesh. The smell alone caused my dick to twitch again. This time it wasn't just in reaction to being close to another person but it was purely sexual in nature.

I bent down slowly while never breaking eye contact with her. I kept my hands on the back of her thighs to keep her legs spread. I put my nose close as I could to her cunt and sniffed hard as I could. I wanted to know what my mothers scent was like. I had smelled her hair and face many times before and had loved every minute of it. But now I had a new goal and that's to find out how my mother as a woman really smelled.

I put my nose up to her asshole and inhaled deeply. There was a slightly sweet musky aroma which made me feel dizzy. It excited me immensely and gave me shivers all over. I licked my lips with anticipation. I continued to take long deep breaths from her before moving my nose to her pussy. I wanted to savor every single moment. I inhaled deeply and took and enjoyed her smell once more as she let out soft whimpering moans into the air. I felt like I was going crazy as I pushed my tongue up against her clit. She jumped at first then quickly calmed down when I started licking around it and teasing her opening with my tongue. She began bucking her hips upwards trying to push my mouth deeper inside of her but I wouldn't allow it. Instead, I gently placed both my fingers inside of her and finger fucked her while sucking on her clit.

I then turned my attention to her asshole. The smell was so sweet and musky that I had to have a taste. I stuck my tongue between her ass cheeks and tasted her asshole for the first time. It was much sweeter than I thought it would be. I kept my tongue pressed against it as I licked her slowly and carefully. She didn't want me to stop. Her juices were flowing to her ass crack and her body was shaking. My cock throbbed as hard as ever as she begged me not to stop. She pulled me closer by grabbing onto my shirt until our bodies were pressed tightly together. I could feel her heaving breathing through her chest and neck against mine. We kissed passionately again, this time however she got a chance to taste her pussy and ass juices off of my tongue.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes before saying softly, "Fuck me."

I couldn't believe my ears. This was my own mother. I had no idea how or where to begin. I figured I should start slow. I grabbed her knees and spread them wider apart as far as they'd go before pulling out my throbbing cock.

"Oh my god you're so swollen. Let me help you release some of that tension." She said as she saw my cock pointing directly at her entrance.

"Are you sure about this mom? This is it." I said as I moved my cock within a inch of her hole. I ran my hands all over her smooth thighs and stomach as I continued to stare deep into her blue eyes. She nodded her head yes.

I slowly pushed the head of my cock up against her tight opening. I rubbed it up and down along her slit as the wetness of her cunt lubed up my the tip of my cock. As I felt her warmth surrounding my dick, I let out a moan. I was ready to give it a try.

She reached down and we held hands as I slowly pushed my cock back to where I was born from. After some pushing, rubbing, and gentle squeezing, it finally went inside her. The moment I slid inside her, she gripped the bed sheets tightly as she gasped loudly.

"Don't move baby. You don't need to rush." She whispered while taking deep breaths through her nose.

I smiled at her reassuringly and kissed her deeply on the lips. She moaned against mine as our tongues danced against each other's for what seemed like hours but only lasted minutes at most. I began moving gently at first and watched closely how she took every thrust. I could tell this was going to be the greatest sex I would have in my life. I could feel myself getting harder by the second. With each push forward she'd moan or squeal like she was a teenage girl. Her breathing became heavy again and sweat was forming on her brow once more. I pressed my cock deep into her before grabbing both of her legs behind her knees. I was still slowly and carefully fucking her as I moved to kiss her neck as I moved slowly in and out of her tight cunt.

"Oh god your cock feels amazing!" She moaned louder than ever before.

My balls felt fuller than usual. The warm liquid was flowing down the inside of my cock, giving me goosebumps all over my body. I didn't want this moment to end soon. So instead, I used both of my arms around her soft shoulders to pull her closer, deeper, and tighter onto my dick. After a few hard pushes I finally hit bottom. A few seconds later she started bucking back against my dick as her back straightened. I continued pushing harder and faster as she got lost in ecstasy and pleasure. Soon I was pounding her like she was a $2 dollar whore. Each time I slammed my cock into her I felt it bottom out and smash against her cervix. I was fucking my mom like a wild beast and she was humping me back like a bitch in heat. We both loved every single second of it.

She let out loud yelps and shrieks. Her face looked flushed red from the amount of sexual pleasure she was experiencing. She was gasping for air.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck my sweet pussy. Give it to me." She said with lust filled eyes. "Yes baby... harder... harder..." She was begging for more and I was more than happy to give her what she wanted. As I continued to pound her furiously, her voice began to crack as she screamed with pleasure once more: "FUCK ME BABY! FUCK MEEEEE!"

Her juices flowed down her ass as they dripped off my cock and covered the sheets underneath us. My balls were slapping against her wet hole every other second and we were both panting heavily.

"Oh my god! Oh god! Oh fuckkkk!" She moaned repeatedly.

"Turn around mom... I mean Jenna. Let me fuck you from the back." I commanded as I flipped her around onto her knees. I looked down and grabbed her by her butt cheeks with a firm grip. I spread her ass cheeks to look at her tight pink asshole. I stuck my cock back in her pussy but with this position it was able to go deeper.

"Fuck yeah Jenna you got a tight ass pussy." I said as I began to fuck her doggy style. My mom buried her face into a pillow as she hugged it tight and began to scream in pure ecstasy. "UGHHHHH FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT. YES, YES, YES!" She screamed. "Oh, oh, ohhhhh, YYYYYEEESSSS!" She groaned loudly before screaming, "I'm cumming again, I'm cumming on your cock baby." She moaned as I could feel her cunt getting even wetter. Her body shuddered and shook uncontrollably while I fucked her faster and harder than ever. I did my best not to cum. I didn't want to ruin this moment. I wanted to give her the best dick of her life.

After she had finished cumming for the third time, she collapsed back down on her stomach with her ass still in the air getting pounded by me. Her entire body was shaking from the intense sexual pleasure she just experienced. After a few seconds she slowly turned around and looked up at me.

"You're fucking incredible." She said as her eyes stared directly into mine. "You can cum anywhere you want baby. My body is yours." She said while throwing her ass back at me.

"I'm gonna cum inside you mom. I'm gonna keep as deep and as hard as I can inside your pussy." I said while fucking her hard from the back. "I've waited so long to do this with you. I need you to make this count." She moaned. With that said, my hips slammed forward with all my might. I watched as my cock entered her tight hole as my balls prepared the gigantic load I was about to shoot. I moaned loudly when my cock bottomed out and smashed against her cervix once more. I felt the familiar sensation build up in my balls. I knew I was gonna cum the hardest I've ever came in my life deep in my moms cunt. With one final deep stroke the tip of my dick hit my moms cervix and I began to explode. The first rope of cum was shot so hard it must've went past her cervix and directly into her uterus. She let out a loud shriek before squealing and grabbing onto a pillow to muffle her cries of pleasure. Her entire body shook uncontrollably while she continued screaming with sweat flowing down her forehead.

"Yes baby give me that cum. Give your seed deep in your mom's pussy." She screamed as she bit into the pillow. Her juices dripped down off my cock as the second spurt followed the first by hitting the walls of her womb. Once again, another torrent of hot cum was pumped inside her tight cunt until the last drop filled up the entirety of her womb, leaving nothing left but for it to leak through the sides.

I continued to pump for a a few minutes until I backed out and let my soft cum covered cock flop out of her cunt. I looked down at her pussy to see the cum start to ooze out and plop onto the bed. My cock was covered a mix of cum and her juices so I then crawled up next to her face. As she looked up her eyes were met with the sight of my cock right next to her face. Without a word she slurped up my cock and began devouring all the juices left over from our sex.

"Ugh yeah.." I moaned as she slurped on my cock. "Clean up my cock baby." I said as I scooped up a large glob of cum that dripped out of her pussy with my finger and put it in her mouth. She didn't miss a beat when she started to suck my finger while never breaking eye contact with me. She swallowed it whole after licking her lips in approval. After a minute or two we both collapsed on each other in exhaustion before passing out asleep.

***

I woke up next morning with my eyes still closed. I felt a hot and wet sensation on my dick. Opening them quickly, I saw my mother sucking on my cock like an infant sucks on its pacifier.

"Good morning handsome!" She purred as she slowly sucked harder and faster on the shaft of my cock as I woke up.

"Oh god mom." I moaned as I threw my had back and closed my eyes.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good." Mom said between every slow deep throat of her son's massive cock. "You're such a great son." She said with lust filled eyes while continuing to deepthroat my rock hard cock. It wasn't long until my balls began to tighten and I knew that I was about to blow my load down her sweet throat. I opened my eyes and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. With the look in her eyes and her big tits hanging down over her chest, I could tell I was going to cum.

"Mom, baby... oh fuck... this feels amazing! Oh yeahhhh!! Keep doing what you're doin' babe and you're going to get your gooey treat." I moaned.

She smiled with delight as she continued to suck on my cock. Soon my cock started to erupt my hot gooey cum. She let out a soft gurgling sound as she swallowed all of my warm spunk. Her mouth kept moving up and down while she swirled her tongue all around the head of my cock as she swallowed more of my seed. As soon as she swallowed all of it, she slowly took it all in her mouth and then sucked the tip again before releasing it with a loud pop sound. Once finished, she lifted off from me completely drained from giving me one of the best blowjobs of her life, yet there were still some juices left on my dick. She leaned in and gave the tip a kiss.

"Thanks babe." I said as I pulled her onto the bed next to me. "That was one of the most incredible moments of my life. I don't think I've ever felt that good."

"I can't believe you just did that with your own mother!" She said while blushing and covering her face with both hands. "I love you so much." She said while laying down and putting her hand over mine.

"Today's the last day we'll be together for awhile Rico. You've made me the happiest woman ever... And when you come back from your time on the Moon... I want you to come back to me and I'll be your woman." My mom said as she laid on my chest.

"When I come home you'll be my girl." I said to her as I looked down and pecked her on the lips.

I lost count on how many times we fucked or I had my cock in her mouth that day but it it was the most sex I've had in my life. She fucked me like she was never going to see me again.

***

With a tight hug and a kiss on the lips I said a tearful goodbye to my mother. The NASA shuttle was here ready to pick me up for training. I got in and as we drove off I saw my mother crying and waving goodbye until we turned the corner and she was out of sight.

***

I got off the plane and finally arrived for my first day of training and evaluation at NASA. There I met a few other candidates but one stood out to me the most. She was a tall latina named Marcella. She had long beautiful black hair, bright hazel eyes and thick full lips. Not to mention she had thick thighs, long legs and a huge ass. If I get to go to space for 4 years I wouldn't mind being with her for the entire time I thought to myself.

rmansd
rmansd
237 Followers
12