My Journey to the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers

During our physical examinations for some reason we had to be naked. Every single inch of our bodies were to be examined along with our saliva, urine and even sperm.

I walked into a tiny white room with an examination table in the center of it for the first part of my examination.

"Remove all your clothing and lay down on the examination table and put your legs in the stirrups." a voice from the speaker said. I did as instructed and put my legs into the stirrups which I might add were spread quite far apart. My guess is that they were going to do some sort of prostate exam which is understandable.

Suddenly Marcella opened the door and walked into the room.

"Oh my goodness." She said as she saw me laying there with my soft cock and asshole out. "They told me to go in here. I'm a nurse. Is it OK if I uh examine you?" She said nervously while I clamped my legs shut.

"Umm uh yeah sure I guess." I said as I nervously opened my legs.

Marcella sat on a stool at the end of the table near where my cock was at.

"They haven't really told me what I'm supposed to examine but I guess it's your testicles or your um prostate maybe?" She said as she began to blush.

"Proceed with penile and reproductive examination. Report your findings once complete." The voice on the speaker said. As soon as the message was complete a drawer automatically opened with a single cup labeled semen on it.

"Oh what the fuck. It says 6 milliliters of semen required. That's impossible the average ejaculation is less then that." She said surprised.

"I have no idea why I'm even getting this exam done. I'm a plumber for crying out loud." I said jokingly as to try to diffuse the tension in the room.

"Part of the selection process is having an optimal reproductive system with high quality sperm. The first research group to go to the HFO will study the effects of sex and reproduction in a lower gravity environment. Failure to comply will result in a failed result for both participants and termination from the HFO program." The voice on the speaker said before sending out a second message. "The male during the examination must not self extract the semen, it must be extracted by the female nurse by any means necessary. Any deviation from this will again be instant termination from the program." The voice on the speaker said before it shut off.

"What the fuck is going on? Oh hell no, this is some freaky shit." Marcella said while getting up and walking towards the door. I completely understood if she wanted to leave this was some strange shit going on. Right as Marcella put her hand on the doorknob to leave she stopped and stood there.

"I fucking worked so hard to get here. I worked so hard for so many years to get to this point. I can't fucking give up now." She said as she slowly took her hand off the knob. She turned to face me and never broke eye contact with me as she slowly walked back over to the stool.

"Open your legs." She commanded while she put on the single latex glove they provided.

"Begin penile examination." The voice on the speaker said.

Marcella slowly began to move my soft cock around with her gloved fingers.

"OK so what am I supposed to do? Hello?" She said to towards the speaker.

"Ensure quality of erection and that he responds to female stimuli. No homosexuals will be brought into space at this time. I want to remind you again that we see and hear everything in that room. Any help from the male participant results in instant termination... For both of you. Please restrain the males hands to the examination table to ensure that he cannot help you. Stimulate him into gaining an erection by any way you see fit." The voice on the speaker said before shutting off.

Marcella sat there and stared at my cock balls and asshole for a few seconds then back up at my eyes. "So I have to examine your penis and help you get... get hard?" She said begrudgingly.

"Uh I guess so... I'm so sorry about this I had no idea." I muttered before she cut me off saying, "Whatever it's not your fault It's just this seems so weird. I know they didn't tell us what the training would be about intentionally but I had no idea it would be like this." She said as she began to examine my penis.

She started her examination by taking a close look at the head and my dick hole. She lifted my nutsack and squeezed my testicles ever so gently.

"Please cough, uh whats your name again?" She asked as she looked back up at me.

"Uh its Ricardo but I go by Rico." I said nervously.

"You don't look Latino, where are your parents from?" She said while she continued to examine my penis.

"Well uh my mom is from Sweden and my dad is Filipino. I guess that's why I have such a Spanish sounding name." I said as my cock slowly started to get hard ever so slightly.

"Oh that's cool, I'm from-" She said before I interrupted her. "Mexico, I uh heard them say it when they introduced us all." "Woah there were like 100 candidates you have a good memory. Um and it looks like your erection is beginning I guess." Marcella said as my cock was getting harder.

She tried to do her best professional sounding voice out loud, "Subject is gaining an erection. Penile function seems normal."

At this point my cock was almost fully hard which then she surprised me. She grabbed it firmly in her hand. "Oh my goodness, uh umm don't lose this erection. I'll examine your balls- I mean testicles while you keep this erection for me OK?" She said as she started to touch my nutsack with her other hand.

"I don't want to have to get you hard.. I mean erect again."

I have to admit I was turned on at this point. A sexy ass woman was touching my balls and cock? Who wouldn't get hard from this. Sadly without any stimulation my cock began to soften.

"Uh I'm so sorry I have no control over it. I'm trying to stay hard but it doesn't want to listen." I said shamefully.

"Fuck I don't want to have to get you hard again. Oh god fuck it." She said frustrated as she started to slowly move her hand up and down.

"Oh shit." I whimpered as my cock began to harden again.

I'm not a medical expert but it seemed like she didn't know what she was doing with my balls as she was basically just playing with them.

"Testicles seem normal, um they are on the larger side. No lumps detected." She said out loud to the speaker.

"Begin anal and prostate examination." The speaker said.

"Oh fuck here we go." I thought to myself.

"I've never uh had something up my.. up my ass." I said nervously.

"Um it's no big deal I've practiced this before in school." She nervously admitted as she tried to tighten her glove.

"OH FUCK!" She shouted as the glove ripped. "Excuse me I need a new glove." She said looking towards the speaker. "There are no additional gloves. You must proceed." The voice on the speaker said.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Marcella muttered under her breath.

"Well I'm not sticking my raw finger up your ass so I guess I'm just going to have to hold on to your cock with my bare hand." She said frustratingly.

"Um where's the lube?" She said out loud but this time the speaker did not speak back.

"Are you joking me? No lube either? How am I going to stick my finger up his ass?" She said clearly frustrated.

"Once you're on the Moon in HFO you won't have the luxury of many items here on Earth. Keep in mind you are constantly being tested for your resourcefulness. Make it happen or don't it's up to you." The voice on the speaker said.

"Fuck it we're both adults and this is a medical procedure." Marcella said as she sucked on her gloved finger. When she pulled it out of her mouth she spat on it as well.

"That should be enough lube." She said as she started to rub my asshole.

With that she gripped my cock with her bare hand. The warmth of her skin sent the blood rushing back into my cock. As she did that I felt her finger touch the rim of my asshole.

"I'm going to probe your anus and feel your prostate now." She said to me as professionally as she could.

I felt a light pressure then I felt the tip of her finger enter my ass. It was a strange and intense feeling but I tried to relax myself to make it easier for both of us. I felt her finger slither up my ass wiggling around until she was all the way to her knuckle. She eventually found her target and began rubbing the wall of my prostate. I threw my head back in complete shock at how good this felt.

I couldn't help but moan and utter, "Oh fuck." as she continued to finger my ass. At this point I was confident that she didn't know what she was doing because she was basically finger fucking my ass and rubbing my prostate. I instinctively started to rock my hips back and forth as I slowly fucked her hand.

"Oh goodness um It looks like his prostate and his reproductive system are in well working order." She nervously said as she continued to finger my ass but let go of my cock.

"Fuck oh shit I think I'm gonna cum. Get the jar." I yelled as I could feel the sudden orgasm building up in my balls.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT WHERE IS IT? Don't cum yet we need every single drop of your cum to get into the cup." Marcella yelled while she frantically tried to find the jar.

"I CAN'T HOLD IT IN. ITS COMING OUT. FUCK!" I said as I began to erupt. I looked down anticipating to see my cum wasted onto the floor thinking she would have to scoop it up and put it in the jar. Instead I was in for a pleasant surprise.

With quick split second thinking Marcella leaned forward and took the very tip of my cock into her mouth. She didn't suck, lick or move at all. She just let the cum come out of my cock and into her mouth. Her eyes never broke eye contact with me as admittedly I nearly bucked my hips forward to get deeper into her mouth before restraining myself.

As soon as she felt the last drop of cum come out of my cock she gathered it all with the inside of her lips grabbed the cup she found and spit it into the cup. It looked like it only filled up half way to the required amount. We sat there in silence as we both tried to grasp what had just happened. My cock started to soften up as Marcella stared into the cup at the mix of my cum and her spit.

A few moments later a voice on the speaker spoke, "What is the conclusion of the color, texture, volume and... flavor profile of the male subjects semen?"

Marcella looked defeated but still answered the speaker, "White, creamy, a lot? I mean 3 milliliters and uh... the taste was salty.. It was sweet I guess." She said as she just stared into the cup.

"Was the taste enjoyable?" The voice on the speaker said.

"Why is that even relevant?" Marcella said to the speaker.

"All data must be collected. All information is relevant." The voice on the speaker said.

"The taste was... it was good I guess. The flavor wasn't too salty and it was enjoyable." Marcella said.

"Would you consider it edible? If given the opportunity in a hypothetical scenario would you... swallow it?" The voice on the speaker said.

At this point a tear started to flow down Marcella's face. I felt horrible but I was still catching my breath at the amazing orgasm that I just had.

"It.. it is edible.. I guess its very edible.. probably the most.. palatable cum I've ever had in my mouth.. I guess if somehow he did end up cumming in my mouth in a hypothetical scenario I.. I would eat his cum. Yes I would swallow his cum." She said as she looked up at the speaker while wiping her tear.

Marcella continued to stare at the cup and said, "I'm going to do what it takes to get info the HFO. I'm not going to let any test stop me. Whatever they ask me to do I will get it done. For my parents and friest but most of all for me. It's been my dream to get there. I can't let this stop me."

At this point I looked down at her to find her staring right at me.

"It's half full, we need 3 more milliliters of your cum. How long do you think it's going to take for you to get ready to go again?" She said accepting her situation.

"I don't know... Maybe 30 minutes or less?" I said not really knowing how long it would take.

"You have 10 minutes left. Failure to complete the test-" The voice on the speaker said before Marcella cut it off saying, "Will result in termination from the program. I get it."

"We don't have 30 minutes Rico." She said looking at me. "Look, I don't know you and you don't know me. But we both want to get to the Moon right?" She said as she scooted closer to my crotch.

"R-Right.. Yes but right now I don't know if it will get hard and.." Before I could finish my sentence Marcella took her glove off and sucked on her finger. I could not believe what was about to happen to me. Was she really going to stick her finger back up my ass?

Without saying a word she spit on her finger and began to rub my asshole. At the same time she leaned forward and slurped up my soft cock into her mouth.

"Oh my God." I moaned as her tongue swirled around my squishy dick in her mouth.

She took her mouth off my cock for a second to say, "Watch me. It will turn you on more." She said as she slurped my cock back into her mouth like it was a noodle.

This entire time she was rubbing my prostate finger fucking my ass with her raw finger. I had no idea if my ass was clean or not but she didn't care.

I had just came only moments earlier so my cock was rather sensitive but with the prostate stimulation I somehow managed to get hard in her mouth. She noticed this and picked up her pace. Marcella was an expert cock sucker because she managed to keep the entire length of my cock in her mouth as she bobbed up and down on it. It was only a minute in when I felt the sensation in my balls build up.

"Oh fuck I think I'm gonna cum." I said trying desperately not to cum yet again.

"No! No! Not here!" She said while sucking me faster.

"Now I'm cumming now!" I yelled while Marcella quickly spat my cock out and aimed it into the jar. I shot rope after rope as she jerked every last drop of cum out of my dick. She eventually grabbed my cock at the base and squeezed it as she slid up to the tip getting the last dribble of cum out into the jar.

To my surprise she gave it a lick and a kiss. We made eye contact when she did that and she instantly let go of my cock as she was visibly embarrassed. Perhaps she forgot that this was just a test.

"6 Milliliters of cum. It's white, thick and creamy, and tasty. Hypothetically I would swallow." Marcella said.

Just then another drawer opened with a smaller jar labeled semen on it. Marcella grabbed it and asked the speaker what shes supposed to do with this?

"Pour 3 milliliters of semen into the smaller jar for testing." The voice on the speaker said.

"And what about the rest of the cum in the bigger jar?" Marcella questioned.

"In the harshness of space resourcefulness is the difference between life and death. In a hypothetical scenario where you are marooned somewhere in space we need to see if you are capable of doing what it takes to survive." The voice said.

"I'm listening." Marcella said as she stared at the cum filled cup in her hand.

"You are to consume the remaining 3 milliliters of semen in the larger jar. Space is unpredictable and situations may arise in an instant. Semen is nutritious and consuming it may be the difference between you being rescued and the team finding your dead body. This is now part of your test. Once the semen is consumed you both are free to go to the next portion of testing and examination. If not you are welcome to walk out of the door." The voice said.

The expression on Marcella's face never changed. She just stared into the jar at the gooey white cum mixture.

"I had a feeling they would do something like this. I guess I understand why they're doing this." She said as she looked up at me. "In space we might be put in a difficult situation at any moment. It's the most hostile place known to man. We must be able to accept these unknown challenges and figure out ways to survive and succeed no matter what. This whole business with your cum was just another way to prove to them that I will do whatever it takes to get the job done and come home in one piece." As she looked at me she raised the cup to her mouth and tilted her head back. She poured all cum into her mouth at first before swallowing with some of it dribbling out the sides of her mouth and onto her chin. She made a audible gulp sound as she swallowed down the mixture of cum and spit. She then scooped up the rest from her cheeks and chin into her mouth before swallowing down that as well.

"Congratulations you passed this examination, you may proceed into the next room." The voice on the speaker said.

I was incredibly turned on but at this point Marcella didn't make eye contact with me. She composed herself for a moment, got up and left without first saying goodbye. I sat there and got ready to proceed into the next room.

***

End Part 1.

rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers
12