My Journey with Heidi Cayne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers

I look down at Heidi. I see no trace of my ejaculate. It seems she has swallowed it all. My heart is beating out of my chest. Where has Heidi Cayne been all my life?

I kiss her, tasting my come. I don't care. I want to taste her pussy. I haven't done that as yet. I tell her. She tells me to take her home.

By the time we arrive, I am hard again. We tumble in the door and I pull her to my bedroom. I waste no time in pulling her panties down. She sits on the bed and opens up for me, planting the soles of her feet on the mattress, with her knees wide apart. She pulls her pussy open with her fingers and calls me over. The afternoon sunlight is streaming in through the window and she is glistening with wet in the light. Heidi's clit is swollen, a protruding pink mound in a silky sea of red. I poke my finger into her, exploring her insides. She is smooth and so very warm. I feel her ripple on my finger and she chuckles as she does it. I try to laugh, too, but humour escapes me. I finger her and try to get her out of her dress with my one free hand. I eventually have to stop so that she can pull it over her head. I take off her bra and her gorgeous tits swing free in my face. I kiss and fondle them, squashing them against my face.

I pull her to the edge of the bed, get on my knees and open her up once more. For the first time, I get a really good look at her pussy. Pale pink outer lips, with not much fullness to them. But glorious inner ones, so thick, that they curl over on each other, jutting out in an incredibly provocative way. I push two fingers into her, opening her up, so that I can see every pink fold. I feel compelled to stick my tongue into her and when I do that, I feel her close on my tongue. She is moaning. I lick her clit slowly, occasionally tonguing her hole. I want to return the favour. I want to build frustration in her just like she did in me. I want her to claw her orgasm out of me.

I push my finger inside her until I hit her sweet spot and slide my tongue back and forth over her clit. I tease her like that, nice and slow, until she squirms. She is flooding my mouth with her juice. I lap it away and continue. She tries to wrap her legs around my neck. I won't let her. I want them wide open, so wide apart that I can control her every pleasure. I refuse to give her anything. I hold her legs apart and suck the very tip of her clit. She thrusts up against my lips, bucking in my face till she comes. I wish I could see her face. I can hear her voice, crying out in unintelligible pleasure. I let go of her legs but not her clit. I suck her off till she can't stand it and pulls away, her hands over her pussy. She looks at me with a small trace of disbelief. It seems I've pleasured her well. I give her a shiny grin.

I'm not done though; I want to be inside her. I ask if she's ok. I enter her as she tells me yes. I take my time and watch my cock slide in and out of her until I come in her pussy. We smoke together naked in bed for an hour until she says she has to leave. She says she'll shower at home. I drive her back to her car. I know that my come is still sliding out of her pussy as I watch her drive away. When I get back home, I can still smell her on my sheets. She is still all over my cock. I can't wait to see her again.

Back at work, I find I'm hooked on Heidi. I find myself enthralled by her. I steal glances whenever I can. She is this other woman at work, so crisp, with a seemingly sharp, but with a very feminine edge. It turns me on to watch her lead. I swear I could come from just listening to her give a well-reasoned opinion in those snug dark suits and black heels. She is an extremely sexy, self-assured woman. I've come to find that she can be demanding, but I realize that it underpins her determination to succeed. Her eye for detail is enviable and I've tapped into her vast depth of knowledge on so many issues. She so willingly shares with me, pushing me hard to achieve all my goals. It seems she has taken me under her wing in a number of ways. I enjoy being her protégé in the office and her lover outside of it, although of late, it seems we romp more at work than at home. I especially like our impromptu fucks in the supply room on coffee breaks and the way I'm suddenly called in for a private meeting and I walk in to find her beautiful breasts out on the desk.

Some months later, our team goes off to a conference out of town. Heidi is one of the keynote speakers.

The first night there, I wait for Heidi to come to my room. I open the door when she arrives and she takes surprised steps into soft light and music. I lead her to the dimly lit bathroom and fill the tub with bubbles so that we can take a long, warm bath together. Although we've showered together in the past, it is our first really intimate moment. We kiss in a tender embrace. I slowly undress her, holding her chest against mine, as I unzip her dress in the back. I slip it down over her shoulders, caressing her arms as I go, until it reaches her hips. I pull off her dress and her panties in one motion. I always like to save her bra for last. I taste her nipples through the lacy fabric, pulling on them with my lips, until the fabric is soaked with my saliva. I push her breasts together and run my tongue through her cleavage. I so badly want to do that with my cock, too. I can't help but stroke myself.

I turn her around, so that her back is to me and my cock is nestled in the crack of her ass. I take off her bra and cup her breasts in my hands. They feel so soft and warm and the way her nipples spill through my fingers makes me harder still. I grind my cock against her ass until it pushes her cheeks apart and grazes her asshole. She bends slightly under me, as though trying to take me in. Instinctively, I take my cock in my hand and rub the head around her wet pussy. I fight the urge to enter her. I don't want it to be like this, I've got so much more planned. I slide my fingers over her clit as I kiss her neck. With that, I straighten her up, take her hand and help her into the tub.

I hold Heidi in my arms and cuddle her. I pull the runaway curls aside from her damp neck and kiss her. Her skin feels so exquisite in the warm soapsuds that my hands find her breasts again and cup them. I know she is completely relaxed with me. She turns to kiss me and I kiss her back deeply.

My cock is so hard that I can't wait to be inside her. I forget all about the wine and the present I got for her. When she slides onto my shaft, I connect with her in a way that I've never connected with any other woman. I make love to her sweetly, gently rocking in the suds. She throws her arms about my neck and grips me with her knees as I thrust up into her. She is moaning my name and is completely lost in pleasure. I savour this moment. She is all mine in my arms. It is a first for me.

I lift her out of the tub, still slippery with suds. I take her to the large window and pull the curtains back. We are way up on the twentieth floor, so far up that the lights below are reduced to multicoloured dots. I press her wet body against the glass and take her from behind. When my cock thrusts up into her, I feel exhilarated. I know she feels it, too. We make love in the window, open and free. I press Heidi flat against the glass with my chest; my hips grind hers with each thrust. I hold my hands flat against hers on the cool windowpane. I bury my face in her neck, kissing her passionately. I give her a small love bite. She whimpers in pleasure. I make love to her up against the glass until she orgasms and my come runs copiously down the inside of her thigh.

The next day, I sit in the front row with my colleagues and watch Heidi make her presentation on stage. Somehow, this time, she seems different to me. Her hair is neatly combed as always, her suit smart and close fitting. She speaks exceptionally well today. But still, there is something there that I can't quite put my finger on. I wonder if it's because of the necklace I gave her that sits so beautifully around her neck. Perhaps, maybe it is I who is different. I cannot tell.

Back at work, a week later, she calls me into her office to let me know that she has just received some news. She is being transferred across the country. I am stunned. I tell her that this is sudden. I ask for details. She fills me in. I ask if she must go. She says she that should. I tell her I think that she is running. Pensive, she pauses to look at her shoes. She walks over to take my hand and then tells me that I am right. She says that it is best that I move on, too. I press her to stay. She leaves anyway.

As unexpectedly as Heidi came along, she abruptly walks out of my life a month later. It cuts me like a knife. She gives me her new address and number on a slip of paper, should I ever need her, as she puts it, but she doubts that I will now. I ask her what she means. She tells me that I have come into myself, but that she fears being complete.

Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers
12