My Keyholder's Whims Ch. 02

Story Info
Dinner with the Dommes, pre-festival dungeon party.
5.1k words
4.64
10.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night She had arranged a dinner at a local restaurant to meet up with some of the people who would be at the festival the next day. They had just arrived in town and were staying at a hotel. We convened at the franchise restaurant that evening and all sat in a large booth and ordered our food. I kept my dinner light, having a salad so that I would not be full and would be able to take whatever Mistress Wilma decided to put in my ass during the after-dinner play time in Mistress Wilma's attic dungeon.

The rest of the party ate and drank and enjoyed themselves as they conversed about what they had been up to, and what they had planned for the next day. Mistress Wilma had instructed me to follow any instructions or commands that the rest of the party gave me. Domme Vickie had brought Her male consort, and a female submissive named cleo. Mistress Wilma had brought along Her cuckold husband. The female subbie seemed to be imbibing a bit extra alcohol than needed, though Domme Vickie kept an eye on her and guided her from getting sloshed.

Mistress Wilma saw that I had finished my food long before the rest of the group was half-way through theirs and told me to climb under the table and worship Her feet while She ate. The tablecloth was long enough to hide me from the view of the other patrons and the waitresses. I proceeded to kiss and lick Mistress Wilma's feet as a divine desert.

She rubbed the top of my head while I did my duty, and as She got excited by having me furtively following Her orders, She dropped Her hand beneath the tablecloth and indicated that I should kiss and lick higher up on Her thighs. This time She did not stop me from kissing and licking Her mound, and She spread Her unclad pussy lips open and rubbed Her fingers up and down Her Womanhood, feeding me the juices with Her fingers. Her hips started to undulate, and She pointed to Her open vaginal lips and pulled my head into Her crotch. I needed no further instruction and got to work on kissing and broadly licking Her pussy lips, savoring Her flavor, swallowing Her free-flowing juices, and tickling Her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Her hips began to buck, and I heard Her softly moaning and gasping as She came into my mouth. Her cries from Her orgasm were muted to prevent causing a stir in the restaurant, but it was apparent to the rest of the party what was going on. As Mistress Wilma recovered from Her orgasm, Domme Vickie used the line from the "When Harry met Sally" movie and said, "I'll have what she's having!"

Mistress Wilma pointed Her finger under the table to send me over to Domme Vickie to attend to Her request. I crawled beneath the table and kneeled in front of Domme Vickie's feet, kissing them as She grabbed my hair and pulled me in between Her widespread legs. As my eyes came up level to Her labia, I saw that Her male consort had been rubbing her pussy and She was very wet. He had spread Her pussy lips open, and I could see that She was dribbling Her wetness down Her thighs.

I proceeded to lick up Her juices as my tongue made its way up to Her Womanhood. She shifted down in Her seat so I could have better access to Her pussy. I began to suck and lick Her outer labia and cleaned up all the leaking juices just as another wave of juices started to flow.

Domme Vickie's female subbie was absent mindedly swinging her foot under the table and softly kicking my chastity cage, causing me to jerk and redouble my efforts. Domme VIckie tightened Her grasp on my hair and thrust my face into Her wet gash. I ate Her pussy like a starving man, rocking my face and mouth across Her pussy, coating my cheeks with Her fluids, rubbing up and down Her slit with my nose and tongue. She responded slowly, then worked up to a full pulsating gyration on my tongue as I sucked Her clit into my mouth and softly nibbled on it while tickling it with my tongue. She racked and clenched my face between Her thighs, cutting off my air supply as She squirted into my mouth while She came.

I drank every drop of Her squirted Womanly effluent and kissed Her pussy softly as She came down from Her orgasm. "Well, how did you like the desert, Vickie?" Mistress Wilma asked evilly.

"Just what I had a hankering for, Wilma! That was very nice." Domme Vickie sighed. Domme Vickie was undoing her consort's belt buckle and fly and pulling out his surprisingly long cock while She relaxed. "Do him next, boi." She imperatively ordered. She maneuvered his schlong out of his pants and pointed it at me under the table.

I had never sucked a man's cock before, but in my subservience to Mistress Wilma, I was committed to perform in a manner that would make Her proud. I crawled over to kneel between his legs and tentatively grasped his cock with my fingers, sliding his precum along his shaft. He grabbed my hair and pulled me in closer and grunted "Lick it, boi!"

I reluctantly licked his shaft from his balls to his cock head. I swirled my tongue around the head and stroked his shaft with my hands. "Suck it, boi!" he commanded just loud enough so I could hear him, but the other dinners could not. I placed the head of his cock in my mouth and rolled my tongue around it as I tried to swallow his stiffening shank deeper into my mouth. He started pulling my head onto him in a rhythm and thrusting with his hips as his cock became more engorged and thicker. I worked as much of his length into my mouth and tried to get it into my throat, then pulled back and tried again, this time deeper but gagging on it as it slid past the back of my mouth.

"You can't be gagging just when you are getting started! That gag reflex is just in your mind, boi! Relax and swallow it deeper!" Mistress Wilma encouraged. I did as She said and relaxed my body and throat and the next thrust went into my throat, and the one that followed took a majority of his length into my throat and cut off my air. When he pulled out in preparation for the next attack, I remembered to take a very deep breath first. He was then able to get several deep thrusts into me, and each one pulled a quantity of saliva slime out with it. He pulled out again and after I had taken another deep breath, he rammed his cock as deep as he could into my mouth and throat and began convulsing as his cum flooded my throat and mouth. The cum was dripping around his shaft and overflowing onto my face and shirt. I found the taste of the cum to be agreeable, especially since I had been trained to eat my own cum.

As he withdrew from fucking my face, I heard him release a deep sigh and exhaled in satisfaction. I hoped that my performance met with Mistress Wilma's approval. "Good boi! You have all the makings of a good oral slave, My little barney boi!" She said, lifting my spirits and making me feel proud and useful. "You may worship miss cleo's feet while we finish up, boi."

I scootched over to administer my foot devotion to the female subbie and continued while the party finished up their dinner. Miss cleo was wearing flip-flop sandals and her feet were dirty, but I resolved to do a good job on cleaning them and worshiping them as instructed.

"OK folks -- I guess we are done here! Who is ready to go to my house for an after-party?" asked Mistress Wilma. The whole crew responded with excited positive anticipation, and they gathered their things and I was allowed to come out from under the table. "Take care of the bill and leave a good tip, boi!" Mistress Wilma told me. I paid the tab and provided a generous tip to the waitress who seemed to have been aware of what was going on under the table.

I drove Mistress Wilma and Her cuck back to Her house and the rest of the party arrived a few minutes later. Once inside, Mistress Wilma told me to go give myself a warm water enema in the bathroom and then come upstairs. I gave myself a few washes until everything was clean and clear and then rejoined the group. Mistress Wilma's cuck had an appointment with some other play partners and gathered his luggage to go see them.

The rest party all retired to the attic dungeon, and everyone got comfortable in the couches and chairs except for me and subbie cleo. Mistress Wilma and Domme Vickie instructed their subs to strip. The subs then sat naked at their Mistress's feet, rubbing them and fetching drinks or whatever items they were directed to retrieve. One of the items that I was told to go fetch was the penis gag with the seven-inch phallus attached to the outside of it. Mistress Wilma had me put it on snuggly and lie on my back, with my feet away from the center of the room. Mistress Wilma then stood over my face facing the group and crouched over the phallus, raising Her skirt to allow Her to insert the phallus into Her pussy. She lowered Herself fully on to the dildo and rested Her butt on my face, all the while continuing to talk with Her friends as though nothing unusual were happening.

Every now and then Mistress Wilma would raise Herself up a few inches and then squirm down on the face mounted dildo and come to rest on my chin with my nose pressing up against Her clit. Whenever there was a lull in the conversation, She would reach back and swat my cage a few times just to get me to jerk and jostle, thus providing Her with some extra stimulation via the dildo mounted to my face. She would gasp a bit and push down harder on the dildo, eventually rendering a loud scream as She came all over my face. Domme Vickie was having Her legs and feet massaged by subbie cleo and was stroking Her consort's cock through his pants. After the dinner had digested a bit, Mistress Wilma announced that it was time for some fun.

"Now, what should we do with him first?" Mistress Wilma asked the party, trolling for a vote on the next activity.

"Have you fucked his ass yet?" asked Domme Vickie excitedly. "Stretch his asshole!" She added. Mistress Wilma's eyes lit up and she nodded Her assent to the suggestion.

Mistress Wilma pulled a wooden chair out into the middle of the room and had me go fetch an eight-inch dildo with a suction cup on its base. She had me lick the suction cup and smacked it onto the chair and gave it a swat to get it wobbling back and forth. "Go get me the coconut oil jar and come kneel on your hands and knees in front of me boi!" She commanded. I quickly crawled over to the toy chest and brought back the jar. "Face to the ground, ass up, boi!" She instructed. I readily complied and raised my ass as instructed. "Pull your cheeks apart for Me!" She continued.

With my ass cheeks spread wide and my face on the floor, She swooped out some oil and lubed my ass up. The feeling of intrusion by Her fingers into my hole caused my sphincter to tighten up. "Open that asshole up boi! Relax -- take a deep breath!" She cajoled. I took in a deep breath as She inserted two, then three fingers inside of me, working them to stretch me out. "Now let's see if your butt-plug training has been a success, boi."

She pulled Her fingers out of me with a pop, and my asshole did a little gaping dance, constricting then gaping, then bouncing back to normal, then coming to rest somewhere in between. "Sit on that dildo, boi -- NOW!" She barked. I positioned myself over the chair mounted dildo and fed the head of it into my awaiting asshole. The dildo was a bit longer and girthier than the butt-plug I had been practicing with, and it took a few tries to get it into my ass. Once the first third of the dildo was past the ring of my ass, the rest slid in easier. I managed to get it all the way in and was sitting on it completely.

"Now fuck it, boi! Ride that cock! Bounce on it!" Mistress Wilma ordered sternly. I commenced rising up, and then sliding back down on the rubber cock, and each time it slid back in, another small load of pre-cum would escape from the head of my dick and dribble out the little hole at the end of the chastity cage. I slowly built up to a faster pace and was bouncing up and down on the dildo in time with the music in the background. Everyone in the party was laughing and pointing at me as I provided them with their entertainment.

"What a tiny cock!" guffawed Domme Vickie, "Look at it bounce and drip! His face dildo is bouncing too!" Even subbie cleo was enjoying the display and chortled when she would glance up from her leg massaging duties.

My asshole was getting sore from the repeated intrusions, yet the feeling was erotic and the feedback from the group was somehow making it more exciting -- to be put on display and to perform an act of self sodomization was humbling. Every time the dildo rubbed against my prostate, more semen would be released, and it was puddling on the chair in front of me. "Look at the mess you have made on my chair, boi!" Mistress Wilma shouted, "Get up off of that cock and clean that mess up with your tongue, bitch!"

I slowly rose off the chair and the dildo exited with a pop, my aggravated anus twitching. I knelt down in front of the chair and scooped up all the pre-cum on my tongue, licking the chair seat clean. The party whooped and cheered as I took care of my duty. Mistress Wilma had me come back and lay down on the floor face up and resumed Her seat on my face, this time with my legs pointed to the walls so She could nuzzle Her rosebud on my nose.

Domme Vickie was excited and was ready to provide the next act of the entertainment, leading Her subbie to the St. Andrew's cross and chaining cleo's wrists to the cross. Domme Vickie had cleo positioned face against the cross and put ankle cuffs on her and attached cleo's spread legs to the bottom of the cross.

Domme Vickie went over to the rack on the wall and selected a few whips and floggers to use on Her subbie. When She had gathered the implements of pain that She wanted, She started by softening up Her subbie's back with the flogger, laying into it with gusto. Subbie cleo's back became increasingly pink, and then red as the flogger slapped her skin. Domme Vickie switched to the single tail whip and gave the subbie a few licks that left angry red stripes on Her sub's back. Subbie cleo winced and let some muffled cries and squeals escape, but for the most part was taking the punishment well and was beginning to drift off into sub-space -- that realm beyond pain where the body's endorphins pump out to mask the pain and allow a subbie to float into a state of detachment and ecstasy. Domme Vickie was nearly orgasmic from Her effort and the responses that Her subbie was providing.

The pace of the whipping increased and subbie cleo's back became more and more mottled with the stripes of the whip. She was sweating and her legs began to quiver and shake, the chains that held her arms and legs rattling as she shook. Domme Vickie interspersed soft petting and soft caresses between the strokes of the whip, and finally gave subbie cleo a long lingering tongue kiss and a hug before releasing her from her bonds.

Subbie cleo collapsed into Domme Vickie's arms and was carried back to the floor by the couch to recover. Seeing that Domme Vickie did not have her subbie's full attention or ability at the time to service Her, Mistress Wilma disengaged Herself from my face and directed me to remove the penis gag and go give Domme Vickie head while her subbie revived. I complied and was underneath Domme Vickie's long flowing skirt in an instant.

Domme Vickie spread Her sweaty legs wide and guided my head to Her dripping snatch. The odors of Her exertions assaulted my nostrils and Her pussy was dripping streams down Her legs. I knew what to do, and a little less furiously set myself to licking up the drippings while massaging Her calves. I moved up to clean Her labia and tickled Her throbbing lips and laid down a wide tongue up and down Her labia. She ground Her pussy into my face while stroking my head, clearly still excited by the activity of whipping Her subbie.

Subbie cleo was slowly re-entering reality and Mistress Wilma handed her the lubed vibrating butt-plug and nodded to her indicating that she should put it in me. She nonchalantly rubbed the head of the plug around my aching sphincter dipping it into the hole now and then.

As the moans from Domme Vickie increased in volume and frequency, subbie cleo started to become more alert and excited herself. Her efforts to guide the plug into my ass intensified and she applied more pressure and concentration and got the widest part of the plug into my hole, re-stretching the ring with a piercing jolt of pain. I ground back against it until it slid all the way in, my ring closing down around the thinner base. After my brief distraction I enhanced my attention to Domme Vickie's enjoyment and started to focus on Her clit. Mistress Wilma gave Her phone to subbie cleo with the butt-plug remote control activated.

Domme Vickie began to heave and moan and subbie cleo ran the intensity of the butt-plug vibrations in synch with her Domme's arousal. Mistress Wilma came over and smartly smacked my ass repeatedly with a riding crop as the climax of the entertainment approached. Domme Vickie's breathing got more labored, and She began screaming and moaning and thrashing as She approached take off. "Suck my clit, you fucking slut! Suck it! Drink my cum you bitch!" She bellowed.

Again I was treated to a torrent of Domme Vickie's squirting cum and again, drank every drop I could, and coating my face with Her slippery pussy juices. Subbie cleo had turned the butt-plug up to maximum and left it there while the erotic fireworks exploded. Domme Vickie's consort had taken his cock out and was fiercely stroking his hard on and nearing orgasm himself. Mistress Wilma pulled me out from under Domme Vickie's skirt and positioned me in front of the consort's throbbing cock just as he began to cum. "Open that slut mouth and take all that cum in your mouth, boi!" Mistress Wilma yelled, "Drink all of his cum, slut!"

I quickly gaped my mouth open just as the first spurts of spunk ejected from his cock, some errant ropes of cum landing on my chin and cheeks. He finished cumming and Domme Vickie pulled on the leash attached to my collar and brought my face up next to hers. "Don't swallow! I want some of that!" She barked. She licked up the cum spray off my cheeks and chin, then kissed me and sucked all Her consort's cum into Her mouth. She swished the cum around Her mouth then pulled my lips back to Hers and deposited all the cum back into my mouth. "Now swallow, slut boi!"

I did as She told me and consumed the mouth load of jism and Her saliva. Mistress Wilma patted me on the head and said, "Good boi. Now... on to the next activity!" She grabbed my leash and pulled me up the short flight of stairs. "I'll call you all when we're ready!" She said over Her shoulder to the rest of the party. We went into the upper room behind the door I had noticed on my first survey of the dungeon.

In the middle of the room was a massage table, and several shelves full of miscellaneous semi-medical equipment surrounded the table. She took off Her clothes and laid down on the table, face down. "Give me a massage, slut boi. You can use the coconut oil." She instructed.

I got a handful of the oil and warmed it in my hands, then applied it to Her body, starting with Her shoulders, Her arms, and Her neck then across Her back. When I had finished kneading and massaging Her upper body, I moved to Her feet and then Her legs, stroking further and further up Her thighs until I parted Her ass cheeks and began to rub Her pussy and asshole. She raised Her hips to allow me better access, and after some digital probing of Her holes I replaced my fingers with my tongue. I pulled Her ass cheeks far apart and stuck my face deep in Her cleft, darting my tongue as deep as possible into Her anus. She wriggled and cooed as I licked and tickled Her rosebud, and She began to grind on my face.

"Ummm... that's nice, slut boi. Now do the front." She whispered breathlessly as She rolled over onto Her back. I repeated the massage on Her front side, again moving from neck and shoulders to arms and then spent some extra time on massaging Her breasts. "Suck on them boi." She guided. I licked and sucked Her mounds and tried to get as much of each of Her breasts into my mouth as I could, then focused on intense suction on Her nipples. She writhed and moaned and enjoyed the attention until she pushed on my head, guiding me downwards towards Her belly. "Now finish the rest, boi." She said.

12