My Keyholder's Whims Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to massage Her flank and midsection, then worked my way to Her hips and then to Her vulva. After rubbing Her outer lips and mound with my fingers, I applied my tongue to Her damp inner labia and licked around Her mound. She adjusted Her position and opened Her legs to reveal Her delicious pussy to me. I dove in and ravished Her pussy with my tongue for all I was worth. "Huh, hu, hah, huh, oooow, yes bitch! Lick me! Suck my clit!" She wailed.

She came in a glorious tidal wave of gyrations and convulsions, clasping my head between Her thighs, spurting Her cum juice into my mouth, pulling my ears until any further stimulation was unbearable. As the contractions subsided, She pushed my head away and hummed, "Now on to the next thing, boi." I was elated that I had served my Mistress well and ready to do whatever She asked me to do. She sat up and swiveled Her feet to stand up.

"Up on the table on your back, slut boi." She winked.

I complied and She strapped me to the table with leather straps, hands at my sides. Once I was secured, She took the key hanging around Her neck and unlocked my chastity device -- Click! I was overcome with anticipation since I had not been released from the cage for over a month except for periodic cleaning (and if I was lucky, some directed edging) every four to five days. Mistress Wilma took immediate possession of the cock She had claimed, and it sprang to life within seconds. She gave me a few strokes and then went to the door of the room and called everyone in to watch the demo.

As the rest of the party crowded into the small room, congregating at the foot of the table I was strapped onto, Mistress Wilma opened Her sterilized sounding kit. She pulled on a pair of rubber surgical gloves and proceeded to wipe down the sounds with alcohol wipes and wiped the head of my cock. She then opened a few small packets of sterile lubricant and applied a generous quantity to one of the smaller sounds and the head of my dick. My cock was throbbing at this point and leaking copious amounts of pre-cum, which served to add more lubricant to the scene.

Mistress Wilma rubbed the small end of the first sound around my pee-hole, ensuring that it was sufficiently slippery, then started to guide it into my urethra. The sensation was a combination of sensual excitement at having my cock manipulated, along with an odd flavor of pain, a stretching of the insides of my cock -- little shooting owies along with intense sexual feelings as the sound was dipped inside me gradually at first, then deeper and deeper and with a building rhythm. Soon, Mistress Wilma had slid the entire length of the sound inside my cock and would pull it almost all the way out, then release it to slide all the way back in by itself.

I was amazed that it not only fit in me, but that it would slide down deep in my urethra so far that it seemed to touch my bladder. The stimulation was erotic and as the sound rubbed past my prostate gland in its travels in and out, my pre-cum had turned into a flood of semen oozing out around the sound. The members of the party would "oooh" and "ahhh" at the progress of my sounding and would occasionally clap when a large glob of jism would escape the head of my cock from around the sound.

Mistress Wilma decided to up the stakes and removed the first sound entirely, and selected a much larger sound, tapered from the largest size of the first one She had been using to a substantial girth that made my eyes water just looking at it and thinking about it stretching my pee-hole. She grinned widely and chuckled as She lubed up the larger sound and began to rub the tip around my pee-hole. Mistress Vickie was licking Her lips and intently watching the scene unfold.

My hips began to gyrate on their own as the larger sound began to enter my cock. Mistress Wilma was taking pleasure in stroking my cock as the big sound slid in to replace the first one. It took several partial insertions to get the new sound fully inside my shaft and tickling my prostate again, with Mistress Wilma increasing the tempo of Her stroking to distract me from the occasional stabs of pain. The party was all focused on the demonstration and even Domme Vickie's lesbian subbie cleo was wide eyed and little beads of sweat formed on her chest.

My hips had taken on a life of their own now and were bucking to meet each stroke of Mistress Wilma's hand as She buried the sound deep within my shaft. The rivers of semen elicited from my prostate were flowing like a river out the end of my cock. She gathered up a fingerful of the goo and fed it to me as She stroked.

I started to feel the familiar sensation of a rising orgasm and I tried to suppress it, but it was getting to the point that I knew I would not be able to control it very soon. With my eyes pleading, I looked up and begged Mistress Wilma for permission to cum. She just grinned, and my eyes wandered over to Domme Vickie's face and saw Her nod an OK and breathlessly whisper "Yes."

I was on the verge of allowing myself to cum despite the knowledge that doing so would be a breach in my training and a disregard of my Mistress's instructions to never cum unless She had expressly given permission. My eyes quickly shifted to back to Mistress Wilma and I pleaded again for permission to cum.

"Yes, boi -- you may cum." She chuckled with an air of triumph over my psyche. She had won the month-long denial of my orgasms and reinforced that She was completely in control of my cock and mind.

I came in mind-blowing contractions and writhed uncontrollable on the table within my bonds. The throbbing orgasm spilled cum in huge globs, shooting past the sound and onto my shaft. Mistress Wilma again gathered all the spilt cum in Her hand and brought it up to my face to feed it to me as an act of further control and evidence of my subservience to Her.

I greedily consumed every drop of cum that I was fed, thankful for the privilege of being able to cum and more so, to entertain Her and Her friends. I licked each drop from Her fingers and palm, and stretched my neck to allow me to show how grateful I was for the opportunity.

The members of the party all clapped and applauded my performance and gave kudos to Mistress Wilma for putting on an awesome demo. Mistress Wilma released me from my bonds, and allowed me to stand, shakily, on my legs. The party all filtered back into the main room and the subs took our places at our Mistresses feet. After a bit of conversation, the group started to make preparations to take off since it was late, and we wanted to get to the festival relatively early.

Once all the folks had left for the night, Mistress Wilma led me back into the little room where She had sounded me and told me to get into the little twin bed against one wall. I lay down and She put me in leather arm and ankle cuffs, pulled out the chains that were under the bed, and shackled me to the bed. I was secure enough that I could not get out of the bed, but had enough slack to be able to sleep, although I could not roll over. She set my phone on an end table close enough on the bed for me to be able to reach it while chained up.

"Text me as soon as you wake up, slave. That's an order!" She instructed as She tucked me in. I was sure to be dreaming of Mistress Wilma all night (and for many nights since then!)

12