My Keyholder's Whims Ch. 03

Story Info
Day as a festival slave.
5.1k words
4.54
8.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

Content: This story contains scenes of Female domination, male chastity, cum drinking, anal sex, forced bi, and pegging.

The sun rose and came through the window in the little attic room and woke me up. I was sore -- my ass was sore, my cock was sore, my jaw as sore, my arms and thighs were sore from all the bouncing I had done -- but everything was sore in a good way, like the day after a good workout and you can feel your muscles burning, but stronger. I felt that I had been well fucked and appreciated the attention and fulfillment.

As soon as the fog of waking up had somewhat cleared, I suddenly realized that I had been instructed to text Mistress Wilma as soon as I had awakened. I reached over to the end table and with some straining against my bonds, I was able to pick it up and send a "Good Morning, Mistress. i am awake." message to my Mistress.

A few minutes later, I received a reply: "Good boi. I will be up in a few minutes to unlock you so you can perform your morning duties."

The minutes seemed like hours as my uncaged cock increased from morning wood to throbbing alarm clock. I was unable to reach my cock with my hands the way Mistress Wilma had chained me up, so She left me uncaged for the night. I had woken up several times during the night with a raging hard on only to find that I was unable to do anything about it and frustratingly fell back to sleep.

I heard Her footsteps on the stairs leading up to the attic dungeon and tried to compose myself. She appeared naked at the door moments later with the key to the chains and picked up my chastity device from the side table. She plugged the Hush back into its charger and then chided, "Time to get back in the cage, my boi!"

She applied the bag of ice that She had brought up with Her to my cock and balls and then worked my balls and shrinking cock into the device and locked it with a small metal padlock. "We don't need the plastic lock today..." She said, smiling and now taking an ironclad ownership of my equipment.

Once I was fully secured in the cage, She unlocked the chains from the bed that were attached my wrists and ankles then locked a short length between my ankles and a slightly longer length between my wrist cuffs. She told me to get on my knees and follow Her back downstairs. I crawled through the dungeon, then hobbled down the stairs after Her, and resumed crawling to follow Her to Her master suite.

She languidly reclined Herself on Her bed and spread Her legs. "Get to work, boi. I need a morning cum to get me started." I owed Her so much from the night before and for unchaining me this morning that I was elated to be allowed to service Her needs. I slowly kissed my way from Her feet to Her thighs, then licked Her outer labia lovingly with slow broad stokes of my flattened tongue. I could taste the residual sweat and leftover cum on Her sex and savored every taste.

I nibbled and licked Her inner lips and ran my tongue up and down Her slit to relish Her wet flavors, then began tickling Her clit as Her breathing tempo increased. "That's it boi -- keep licking and tickling!" She encouraged. When Her hips began to thrust against my mouth, I focused more on Her clit, gently sucking it into my mouth, slightly nibbling on the body of the clit, tickling Her nub with my tongue tip. She began to moan and pulled my head against Herself, her hips starting to buck and Her breath becoming short and fast.

"OOOHhhangrwwwrrrr!" She groaned as She began to cum, Her juices filling my mouth. I swallowed Her fluids and kept my attention on Her clit and alternated with deep piercing of Her hole with my tongue. Her vagina squirted jets of Her cum as She orgasmed -- washing my face with Her divine liquids. I lapped up as much of Her cum and squirts as I could, my wrist chains clanking as I held onto Her thighs.

"Now, *that's* the way I like to wake up, boi! Keep sucking... slower... lick me... that's good." She instructed as She decompressed from Her orgasm. When She had calmed from Her awakening, She laid back, rolling in the sheets and enjoying the after-glow of Her orgasm.

"Go turn on the bath and get the temperature right for me, boi! Don't forget to use the bubble bath, slut." She directed once She started to regain Her composure.

"Yes, Mistress Wilma." I said and then I crawled over to the ensuite bathroom and started the water for Her as I was told. "Your bath is ready for You, Mistress." I announced when the water was just right and the bubbles had made a frothy blanket of foam. I kneeled next to the tub and awaited Her. She glided into the room and put Her feet directly in front of me and told me to kiss them. I lavished kisses on both feet and snuck a glance up at Her awesome Womanhood, still wet from Her orgasm.

"That's enough, boi." She admonished as She picked Her feet up and dipped her toe in the tub. "Boi! That water is too hot!" She yelped. "Now we have to wait for it to cool off! Can You guess how we are going to spend our time waiting for it to cool, slave?" She menacingly asked.

"No Ma'am." I replied, scared to give Her any ideas that She had not already entertained.

She sat on the edge of the tub and told me to lay across Her legs. I readily hobbled over and complied, my cage hanging between Her legs. "SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!" came Her hand down on my bare ass. I wriggled and responded with jerks as each bare-handed spanking came down. "That's what you get for not doing the job correctly, bitch!" She told me. "SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!" came the next barrage of punishment. My eyes were tearing up and my ass was on fire.

"I am sorry Mistress -- it won't happen again." I offered hoping to assuage Her obvious pleasure in doling out the pain.

"SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!" came the next set of spankings.

"Tell me that you are a worthless fuck, and deserve to be punished, slave!" She rejoined.

"SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!"

"I am a worthless fuck and deserve to be punished as You see fit, Mistress." I cried. "Please let me take whatever punishment You deem is needed."

"SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!" rained the next volley and Mistress Wilma's breath was becoming more rapid, Her eyes wilder, and Her skin was becoming more flushed. She was definitely enjoying this. I think that even if the water had been to Her satisfaction, She would have beaten me anyway, just for fun.

After five minutes of my abuse, Mistress Wilma dipped Her toe in the water again and declared that it had cooled off enough for Her to get in. I knelt sobbing at the edge of the tub, head down, ass up, hoping that I might have another opportunity soon to correctly follow Her orders and prove my devotion. "Get in the tub behind me, slave and wash my back." She commanded.

I complied and wet the washcloth, soaped it up and applied it to Mistress Wilma's strong back and shoulders. Administering to Her soft supple skin was an act of devotion and joy. I combined a massage with the lathering and rinsing so She would be fully relaxed and clean and ready for the day. I washed Her breasts while I was seated behind Her, kneading, and caressing them until I had completed bathing Her from where I could reach. She knew that I would have to change positions to fully wash Her legs and pussy, so She had me get out of the tub, then re-enter it in front of Her. She swatted my cage playfully as I got situated in front of Her.

She raised a soapy foot up to my mouth and told me to kiss it, then to suck each toe and lick thoroughly between each toe. I did this as I massaged Her arches, insoles, soles, and heels. Then once Her feet had been properly cared for, She instructed me to work on Her legs next. I applied the washcloth full of soapy bubbles to Her ankles, calves, knees, and thighs, working the skin with my hands to relax Her taut muscles, and then reached where Her legs joined.

"Clean my pussy good, slut. I want it to smell as fresh as a daisy!" She directed. I was in heaven to be able to tend to Her most private parts, and paid special attention to rubbing softly but thoroughly, and watched as Her lips swelled as I rubbed Her pussy with the cloth and my fingertips. Just as She started to ramp up with excitement, She turned around in the tub, facing away from me and got on Her hands and knees ant thrust Her ass out at me.

"Lick my asshole clean, slave! Make it as clean as you made my pussy -- NOW!" she ordered. I dropped the washcloth into the water and grasped Her butt cheeks to pull them apart enough to allow my tongue to access Her rosebud hole. I lapped Her ass around the hole, then tickled Her sphincter with my tongue. She jiggled and cooed and told me to stick my tongue as deep into Her asshole as I could.

I strained my tongue to make it enter Her, and felt it clamp against my intrusion. Her ass tasted wonderfully sweet with a slightly musky flavor. I savored Her aroma to distract me from the cramps my tongue was having from pushing it in so deep for so long.

"Ummmmm -- keep it up boi. That feels good!" She moaned softly as I continued to eat Her ass. After a while, She shuddered a little bit then used Her arm to push me away. "That's enough for now, ass slut." She said as She cut me off with a sense of urgency. "We have to get ready to go out, and there are a few people coming over for breakfast in a little while. You said that you could cook, so this will be a chance for you to prove it!" She informed me as She pointed for me to get out of the tub.

"Help me out, and dry me off, bitch." She continued. I complied and took Her hand and elbow to steady Her as She exited the bath, and then patted Her dry with a fluffy towel. She took the towel from me and wrapped it around Herself and went over to the makeup counter. She bent way over to apply Her foundation and eyeliner. "Come, slave." She said, "Get behind me and continue licking my asshole while I do this."

I nuzzled up with my face between Her ass cheeks and picked up where I had left off. My tongue had somewhat recovered from its arduous duty and was ready to swab and tickle and thrust into Her butthole again. She took Her time doing Her makeup and seemed to drag it out a bit just to keep me licking Her ass. When She had finished Her makeup, She turned around and stunned me with Her freshly washed pussy right in front of my still flicking tongue.

"Go get me the clothes I laid out and dress me, slave." I helped Her into her sheer panties and just below-the-knees sundress. She had opted not to wear a bra since we would be outside in the sun most of the day, and to tease me with Her nipples since I would be in chastity and plugged while I served Her and Her friends.

There was a knock at the back door on the other side of the house. "Go answer it boi!" she barked at me. I gave Her a look to ask if I should get dressed first, but She pointed towards the door and said, "They've seen my naked bois before. Don't be shy! But do be courteous and treat them as You would me. Tell them I will be there in a minute."

I crawled quickly to the back door and opened it to a stunning Woman in a sundress like Mistress Wilma's. The guest's feet were shod in sandals, and her toes were painted purple. i bowed down and gave each of Her feet a welcoming kiss. Recognizing the guest's shoulder tattoo (Mistress Wilma had described the festival party members to me earlier), I said, "Welcome Miss Cassiopeia." I bent down and kissed Her feet. "Please come in. Mistress Wilma will be with us shortly."

Miss Cassiopeia came in and patted me on the head and looked around. "I must be the first one here so far!"

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied. "Would You like a seat?" I offered as I pulled a chair out for Her at the breakfast table.

"Yes, I would. And fix me a coffee -- I'm thirsty and still need to wake up a bit. Long night!" She giggled. I waited for Her to sit, then helped scoot the chair in for Her. "You seem to be well trained, boi!"

"Thank You Miss." I responded, proud that such a simple act had brought a compliment. Mistress Wilma came into the kitchen and gave Miss Cassiopeia a big hug.

"I'm glad you could make it! We're going to have SOOO much fun today!" Mistress Wilma effused. "And I see you have already met my slave for the day -- he'll be serving all of us, and he'll be our chauffeur for the day too!"

Just then I heard another knock at the back door, but the folks let themselves in since they could see us in the kitchen. It was Domme Vickie and her crew from last night. As they filtered in, I became self-conscious of my nakedness, the cock cage was obvious, and the chains still hanging from my cuffs jangled

as they rattled over the kitchen floor. Then remembering Mistress Wilma's instructions to just grin and "bare" it, I quickly got more comfortable with my condition and concentrated at the tasks at hand.

"Hooray! We're here and ready for the festival -- except we are all starved!" Domme Vickie said.

"Slave -- find out what everyone wants to eat and cook us some breakfast!" Mistress Wilma shouted, then giggled. "We might as well start using him early today!"

I took everyone's food orders and got busy making coffee, orange juice, eggs, toast, bacon, and fruit cups. My years of experience working in restaurants while I was putting myself through college was coming into good use. I quickly spun up the food, served everyone and then returned to my place kneeling at my Mistress's feet once everyone was eating and satisfied with their meals. Aside from Domme Vickie giving me a very firm resounding spank on my already red ass for not bringing Her coffee quickly enough, everyone else appeared content with my service.

Another Domme then showed up and let herself in, and I made Her breakfast also. While everyone was chatting and getting excited about the festival, I remained kneeling under the breakfast table, and like the night before, got the pleasure of attending to orally servicing anyone who spread their legs and pointed at their crotch. My face was getting pretty well coated with everyone's genital lubrications, and I heard Mistress Wilma call me out from under the table.

"Go get cleaned up boi, and put the Hush in. Wear the khakis and button-down shirt I told you to bring." She instructed me. I crawled off and got my clothes and jumped in the shower and cleaned off all the cum and sweat from the last day. After a few enema washes, I lubed my asshole with coconut oil so it wouldn't dry up during the day. I turned the Hush on and pushed it deep inside my ass. I then scurried back to join the group in the kitchen as they started getting ready to go.

"We have to pick up a few other folks on the way, slave. I'll give you directions once we get on the road." Mistress Wilma informed me.

Everyone made their way outside and clambered into the van that I had cleaned, and I took my place in the driver's seat and made sure everyone was buckled up. Mistress Wilma gave me the address to where the other folks would be picked up and to the destination at the festival. We drove off, all the folks chattering and joking in the back seats. I drove defensively with care, making sure that I followed every road sign, kept three miles under the speed limit, allowed crazy drivers to go past, and took my job seriously, wanting to make my Mistress proud.

We arrived at the house of the rest of the contingent and the amazingly buxom blonde Mistress Growl, her burly bear boi who was wearing a kilt, and their sweet-faced female concubine all piled into the van. They all seemed to know the rest of the festival party members, which was not surprising, given that Mistress Wilma was a well-known Domme in the local scene.

We arrived at the festival grounds and the group had me set up a folding table and camp chairs, and I set out the blankets and snacks they had brought. Mistress Wilma had me come kneel by Her feet while everyone got situated and had a drink or two to get in the mood. i was slightly uncomfortable since we were out in public. There were some folks who saw me kneeling and caressing Mistress Wilma's legs and feet, but i figured that i did not know any of theses people and there was no need to be embarrassed about public displays of affection towards my Mistress. In fact, it made me proud that She would put me on display to show anyone who saw us that She had total control over me. Domme Vickie's slave was also at her owner's feet, similarly caressing and showing her subservience.

It had been a sublime range of challenges over the last couple of days -- from the near hysterical anticipation of being allowed to serve Mistress Wilma, to Her acceptance of my submission, to my servicing Her and Her guests. The service i provided had been the first time i had ever touched a man's genitals, much less sucked them to completion. The sounding session was the first time I had experienced being penetrated in my penile shaft. The use of the Hush to make me jump and squirm in front of a live audience had been the realization of a fantasy I had since I had purchased it. The opportunities to express my gratitude and devotion to my Mistress had brought me immense fulfilment. The Hush buzzed to bring me out of my reverie.

"Well, let's go see what they have here!" Mistress Wilma proclaimed as She stood up and handed me my knapsack of snacks and necessaries. She strode towards the line of booths, and I followed at a discrete, but available distance behind Her. The rest of the group got up and made their way to the booths, giggling and playing with each other as they went. The effects of their morning libations were taking effect as they wandered around, sometimes coming up behind each other and reaching around to knead the breasts of the person they had surprised. Mistress growl would occasionally lift Her bear's kilt to show anyone who asked that he was not wearing anything under his kilt.

The duties I was tasked with included providing oyster crackers between tastings and stowing the items that the group purchased in the knapsack I was carrying. Mistress Wilma had sent the rest of the group's Dommes the link to the remote application that controlled my Hush, and they would periodically give me a jolt or send a wave pattern to startle me, especially when I had been told to speak. Mistress Growl and her radiant subbie ambushed me after leaving one of the booths and put their tongues in my ears and gave me deep French kisses while tapping at my chastity cage and giggling at the discomfort they were causing as my cock swelled and filled the cage. My gait had become disjointed and uncoordinated as I struggled to walk while being buzzed in the ass from random signals to the Hush and the bouncing of the full cage between my legs. At any moment, one of them would sneak up behind me and give my ass a crack from their hand when I least expected it. It was a divine torture that I relished and feared at the same time.

As I was following Mistress Wilma around the grounds of the festival, She was talking to a Black couple and remarked that their day would be much easier if they just had a slave like me to serve them. The couple's faces showed a sign of shock, nervousness, and indignation initially, but, then a relieved recognition that my Mistress was not referring to the slavery imposed on their ancestors, but rather in the kinky sense. They grinned and gave each other knowing look as if to say, "This woman has a bitch boy who will do what she tells him to do." It was something that I was curious about: how Black people view the term "slavery" in the context of kink, and if it made them uncomfortable. The slavery imposed upon the Black slaves of the old south was definitely not consensual and was cruel and inhumane in the extreme. The slavery to a Domme is consensual and that distinction is not simply a rationalization, but a manifestation of the difference. The festival was being held in one of the former Dixie states and signs of racism were not hard to find there. Mistress Wilma does not embrace the racism of the old south or the new supremacists, though I worried that She might say something that could be mis-interpreted.

12