My Keyholder's Whims Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group eventually drifted back to the tables and chairs we had set up, and relaxed while tending to their inebriations and soaking up the afternoon sun. Domme Vickie's subbie girl and I resumed our places at our Mistress's feet and attended to massaging their legs and feet. An occasional buzz to my Hush would make me jump and lose focus on what I was doing as the group laughed at my reactions. The embarrassment and humiliation of the jolts was an affirmation of my devotion and subservience to the entire group. My ass was getting sore from having worn the plug for so long, though I gritted my teeth and would shift my position to relieve the aching.

Mistress Wilma touched my head and once I looked up She pointed under the table and then under Her skirt to direct me to attend to Her wet, sweaty nether lips. I readily complied and was under Her skirt in an instant, softly lapping up the fluids and teasing Her pussy with my tongue languidly in order to be able to continue for however long She decided to keep me busy with my task. Mistress Growl was bobbing Her leg under the table and tapping my cage with Her toes as I showed my oral devotion to Mistress Wilma. Performing my oral service was already making me excited, and the tapping just added to the stimulation. My cock was truing to burst through the air holes on the cage, and every time the fabric of my pants or Mistress Growl's toes contacted the exposed skin it made me shiver and groan.

After about twenty minutes of my oral duties, I heard Mistress Wilma utter a few sighs and soft moans and Her legs closed around my face while Her thighs shuddered. She pushed my head away from Her and pointed under the table to where Mistress Growl was sitting. I assumed that they had made some sort of agreement that I couldn't see from my position and crawled over to Mistress Growl's feet. She raised Her dress and beckoned me with a hand motion to get to work between Her thighs now. I glanced at Her bear sub's cock being slowly stroked under his kilt by their concubine as I made my way under Mistress Growl's dress and repeated my task by licking, nibbling, and sucking Her pussy lips and clit. Her legs would clamp firmly on my head whenever I hit a good spot, and She pulled my face onto Her crotch with urgency after a few minutes. She began to come on my face and ejected a fair quantity of juices on my mouth -- which tasted very salty and may have been mixed with Her bear's cum. A soft breeze drifted under the table, and I was released from Mistress Growl's grasping thighs. She pushed me away with Her feet and I sat under the table awaiting instructions.

The instructions came soon enough, and Miss Cassiopia waved to me under the table and curled Her finger to direct me to attend to Her next. I crawled over to Her bare feet, and She smooshed Her right foot onto my face. "Worship!" She whispered to me. I needed no further instructions and began to make love to Her feet, toes, ankles, soles, and insteps with my tongue and mouth. I suckled each of Her toes and licked in between each of them before moving to the next. I slurped Her soles until they were clean and massaged them until they had relaxed. After completing my worship on Her right foot, She drove Her entire foot into my mouth and directed, "Suck, boi!" I pulled as much of Her foot into my mouth as I could and gave head to Her foot. We repeated the regimen on Her left foot, after which She wiped Her feet across my face, drying them off and leaving my face wet with my slobber.

The sun was starting to set, so the group decided to head back to Mistress Wilma's house to wind down. I was allowed to remove the Hush butt-plug in one of the port-o-lets before leaving the festival grounds. I was glad that I had brought some paper towels and wet wipes to clean it up and put it into a ziplock bag to keep the smell from becoming too pungent before I could properly wash it off.

The crew made its way back to the van, and got loaded in, chattering, telling jokes, laughing, and reviewing their purchases. Again, I drove extremely carefully, and defensively. At one point on the way back, Mistress Wilma asked me if I would like to have gotten Mistress Growl's bear sub off while we were at the festival. "If it would have pleased You, Mistress, I would have done so." I responded.

"Pull over into that alley, boi!" She instructed. I swung off the main road into an alley. Park here." She guided. "Now put it in park and go back and give the bear a nice hand job, boi!" She firmly bid. I took off my seat belt and scrambled into the rear seat and knelt down next to the bear. He pulled up his kilt and pointed his cock at me.

I stroked his already dripping cock up and down a few times. "Lick it!" barked Mistress Growl. I applied my tongue to the length of his shaft and continued to stoke, building up speed as he squirmed in his seat. His hips started to buck, and Mistress Growl interjected, "Open your mouth boi! Swallow all that cum!" I obeyed and opened my mouth wide just as he began to spurt, and caught most of the jism in my mouth, with just a few dribbles leaking out onto my cheek.

"Come back up here and show me!" said Mistress Wilma. I crawled back to the driver's seat and showed Her my mouthful of cum. "Good boi! Now, swallow!" She mewled throatily. I gulped down the load of sperm and swallowed it as I had been told to do. "Nicely done, boi." She smiled. "Now back on the road, and don't wipe off the cum on your face." She giggled.

Once everyone had been dropped off and we had returned to the house, we stood on Her back porch, I bid goodbye and effusively thanked Mistress Wilma for allowing me to serve Her for the festival and for the activities prior. I knelt down and kissed Her feet and showered Her ankles with oral affection. She patted my head and softly sat down on a deck chair, pulled Her skirt up and spread Her legs. "Come here and kiss me goodbye properly slaveboi!" She said as She guided my lips to Her wetness.

Her fluids were dripping, and Her thighs were coated with a slight perspiration from the heat of the day. I dove in, like a lover kissing their true love farewell before a long separation. I wanted to show Her how much She meant to me and how grateful I was for the opportunity to amuse, entertain, and make Her life more enjoyable. I employed every bit of knowledge I had regarding what She liked when I was down between Her legs, and with the added sincerely fervid attention I was paying to Her sensual pleasure, She came in gushes and I drank them all down, laving dribbles up as they escaped my lips and swallowing every single drop I could detect.

Again She patted my head and said grinning, "Well done slaveboi. It's too bad you have to go back to work. It would be nice to have you here to torture all the time!"

"Yes Mistress, it would be heaven for me to be able to serve You whenever You wished." I replied and again thanked Her for Her generosity for allowing me to come visit. I collected my things, reinstalled the chastity device, and prepared for the long drive back. Mistress Wilma was wearing the key to the device around Her neck as She kissed me goodbye. That vision stayed with me for the rest of my life!

12