My Kinky Friends Wants a Threesome

Story Info
She wants double anal penetration which means frottage.
2.3k words
4.46
28.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philyssis
Philyssis
158 Followers

Let's get through the back story quickly to get to the good stuff. I hadn't seen my friend Sarah since college. We were friends through high school and college, friends with benefits. We never dated but we tried all sorts of kinky stuff. I got her into anal sex and it ended up as her favorite way to get off. We still dated other people and told each other exactly what we did with them. She was also really open about what she did, and told other guys about me.

I haven't seen her in a few years, and I'm heading to her place to visit her and her boyfriend. I assume she's told him all about what we used to do. I showed up at her house and we opened a couple drinks and started chatting. Her boyfriend Bryan was a pretty chill guy.

...

We had more to drink as the evening went on. Sarah had a dirty mouth, and made an off the cuff comment about anal sex and how much she loved it. Bryan looked at me, nodded, and smiled.

"You're welcome" I said. "I got her into it." It might sound like an offensive thing to say, but the tone of the evening and the drinks we had allowed it.

"I've heard all the stories" he replied. "She's gotten so used to it now that we started buying bigger dildos for her to play with."

"You're such an anal slut" I jokingly said to her. But she didn't laugh, instead she stared at me and bit her bottom lip in the most seductive way.

"There's still something I have done. I've always wanted to try it" she said. I glanced over at Bryan who seemed to have the same surprised expression that I had. She stood up and turned a bit, caressing her own ass and very quietly said "I've never had double anal."

My jaw dropped and my cock twitched. Bryan and I both sat there wide eyed as we stared at her now swaying hips. As drunk as we were, we all knew what was happening.

"What do you think boys? Should we try it? I know I want to." She finished off the sentence by licking her lips. I had no idea what to do next, I just sat there frozen (and rock hard).

She moved towards Bryan and said "Let's spice things up a bit tonight" and sank down to her knees in front of him. She rubbed the crotch of his jeans; his bulge was quite obvious. She unzipped him and reached inside, pulling out a reasonable 7" cock. He was cut, and had a good girth. She stroked up and down only a couple times before giving it a lick. As she very quickly got more and more intense as it turned into a slobbery blowjob, taking the whole thing down her throat.

"Stand up and fuck my face!" she commanded.

He stood up and grabbed the back of her head, and started ramming his cock in and out of her mouth. After about 20 seconds, she pulled off of it and looked at me. "Come over here Phil, and stand beside Bryan."

I got up and walked over there quickly, which made her get a devilish grin. She knew she was going to get whatever she wanted tonight. She looked up at me while she went back down on his cock, but her hands were on my zipper now, sliding it open and pulling the material away. As she pulled down my underwear, my rock-hard cock sprang out. I was about the same size as Bryan, 7" with a slightly thicker girth.

She put a hand around each of our cocks, stroking us both while she sucked Bryan's swollen member. Without warning, her lips were suddenly wrapped around the head of my cock, which sent electricity through my body. She was always the best at this. She continued getting my cock wet with slobber, going deeper and deeper down her throat with each passing moment.

Then it was back to Bryan's cock. She kept a hand on each of us, making sure we always had attention no matter where her mouth was, and she started going back and forth much quicker. It seemed best that she pulled us closer and closer together so that she had less time without a cock in her mouth.

We were finally so close together, that while she had the head of my cock in her mouth, she pulled Bryan's cockhead in to join mine. I never thought I'd have my dick sucked at the exact same time as another guy. This was a first for me, and it felt amazing. It dawned on me, I've actually never come in contact with another man's cock either, and now for the first time, I was touching another man's cockhead with my cock.

I was overwhelmed. Her hand pumping my cock with that spit lubricant, her lips forming a vacuum around our cock heads, and her tongue caressing the sweet spot on our dicks felt so right. But what was really pushing me over the edge was the feeling of another cock rubbing against mine. It was so slippery from the spit, and so smooth.

While still in her mouth, she pointed our cocks right at each other, and slid the head of my cock on top of his. Then she used her hands and started rotating our cocks so that his was on top, then mine, and around and around they went. Her mouth started backing off a bit as she glanced up at us mischievously, then stared back at the cocks she was manipulating. By now her mouth was completely removed, and she was just rubbing our cock heads together.

"Do you like that boys? Feels good doesn't it? Your cocks are going to be touching when they're in my ass, so you better get used to this."

I think the only thing that prevented me from cumming all over his cock was the alcohol in my system. I was so wound up, that I was really disappointed when she stopped twirling our cocks around each other. But she didn't separate them. She put her thumbs at the base of each of our cocks and pushed up towards the tip. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Look at all that precum! We should use that as lube."

She then continued to rub our cocks around each other, making full use of the slippery precum. It was one of the most amazing things I had ever felt.

Bryan's eyes got really wide and he stammered "I think I might..." and she immediately let go.

Sarah stood up and said "Let's not finish before we've started. Come with me." She grabbed our cocks again and led us into the bedroom. "I'm going to give you a chance to calm down. I don't want either of you finishing too quickly tonight. Both of you take your remaining clothes off and sit on the bed. I'm going to get cleaned out for this."

I kicked off my pants from around my ankles and took my shirt off. I was still raging hard, and so was Bryan, and I couldn't stop staring. Maybe it was because Sarah's sexy ass wasn't here that the next best thing to do was stare at a hard cock. It certainly kept me hard.

"Boys, you're too busy staring at each other's cocks to even notice I came back?"

I looked up to see her standing there in a fully body stocking. It was crotchless with her tits hanging out of it. Yep, I still preferred staring at women. My cock got extra stiff for her hot body.

She was holding a large dildo in her hand. It was bigger than our cocks, but smaller than both of them together. "You're both going to watch me take this. I'm gonna use it to get warmed up for the main event. You can only touch yourselves enough to keep hard, don't jerk off."

She put it on the floor, lubed it up, and put a generous amount of lube on her ass. She positioned herself over top of it and started pressing it in. I could see the euphoria in her face as the head popped in, and her eyes rolled back with her mouth wide open. Over the next few minutes, we'd see her working it in while her pace started to get faster and faster.

Soon the entire cock was going in and out as she bounced on it as fast as her legs would let her. Then she pushed down all the way on it, and just held the entire dildo inside of her, and slowly started gyrating her hips.

She looked at me, biting her bottom lip in the most seductive way. "What do you think Phil? Does this look good?"

"I want to fuck you so deep and hard!" The words came pouring out of my mouth. I needed to fuck her sweet ass so badly.

"Well since you asked so nice, let's get to it. Lie back on the bed, near the edge."

I lay on my back, with my ass close to the edge, and my feet on the floor. Because I was so close to the edge of the bed, she was able to stand on the ground and sit down on me in reverse cowgirl. She reached between her legs and grabbed by cock, guiding the head to her lubed-up asshole.

As she sat down on my I slid right in, the dildo has done its work. She moved up and down and even though she was a bit loosened up, it felt amazing. Staring at that hourglass figure as it moved up and down on my cock had me high on sex. I would do anything for this woman.

"Time for you to join us Bryan" she said as she leaned back, almost laying back on top of me but propping herself up with her arms a bit.

He stood on the floor, positioning himself between our legs. "Fuck my ass Bryan, I really need it! I need to feel two cocks inside my asshole!" She was the cheerleader as he moved in to try something that none of us had done before.

Then I felt the head of his cock at the base of my shaft, and it slid up a bit to meet her rosebud. He pushed a bit, but it was tight. He worked at it slowly, giving her time to stretch to accommodate our cocks.

And then suddenly, his cock head popped past the opening and his entire cock started sliding in alongside my cock.

"Holy fuck!" she yelled as her ass got stretched to a new dimension. It sounded like she was in pain and I doubted if we were going to be able to do this, but then I heard her say "This is amazing, but start slow."

She didn't move, she was paralyzed with pleasure. Bryan started very slowly moving his cock back and forth. What was once loose was now a tight feeling on my cock as her asshole gripped us together tightly. I could feel the veins in his cock as he slid it back and forth on my cock. I know I know, we weren't there to rub cocks, we were there to fuck her ass, but there was no way to ignore how good it all felt.

I was to turned on my hips started moving on their own, slowly fucking her ass in the opposite rhythm that Bryan was fucking her ass. My hands drifted up around her body to her tits, and I started caressing them and pinching her nipples. Based on the noises she produces, it was the right thing to do.

I started moving faster as I got worked up, and Bryan followed suite. Our cocks were happily grinding into each other while inside of her ass. I started to think, we must both be producing lots of precum which is getting mixed into the lube, helping our cocks glide against each other.

We continued getting faster, and I was getting closer to a climax. Based on the way Sarah was yelling, she was too. "Fuck my ass! I'm such an anal slut! Dump your loads deep into my ass!"

That did it for Bryan, he sputtered "I'm...gonna..." and then I felt it. Another man's cum started covering my cock while I was fucking Sarah's ass. I could feel how slippery it was while we continued to fuck through his orgasm.

And then every thought hit me at once. Her tits in my hand, my cock in her ass, her being a dirty double anal slut, my cock rubbing another cock, and most of all, someone else's cum lubing my cock. I started spurting inside her at the same time that Sarah started cumming. Her ass muscles squeezed so tight it added to the intensity.

It was the most amazing orgasm I had ever had. We all just stayed there for a moment, inside her, savoring what had just happened. Bryan was the first to get soft and he reluctantly pulled his cock from her ass. Now it was just my cock, trying to hold back a torrent of cum from inside of her. She lifted her hips a little and looked down to see a bit of cum leaking out on my cock.

"That feels like a lot of cum in my ass. It's gonna leak out as soon as I get off your cock Phil. So I'm gonna need you to do something for me. After I get up off of your cock, I'm going to need you to clean my asshole...with your tongue."

Philyssis
Philyssis
158 Followers