My Kinky Grandmother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, before work, I 'phoned my grandmother.

'Can I come around tonight?' I asked. We didn't normally do Monday evenings.

'Of course, darling,' she said. 'I'll make us something nice for dinner. Will you be staying over?' I could almost hear the smile in her voice.

'Only if you'll let me in your most private place again,' I said, recklessly.

'Well that'll cost you a very nice bottle of wine and some flowers.'

I rang her bell at just after six that evening and Debra let me in and we went into the kitchen where I gave her the bottle of Pinot Noir and the most expensive bunch of flowers that the supermarket had. Then I grabbed her and kissed her and she kissed me back with enthusiasm.

She was looking gorgeous! A black pencil skirt and a pearl-grey satin blouse, with seamed stockings, I noted. She'd taken to wearing them at my suggestion and I don't know what it is about them but the sight of my grandmother's exquisite legs encased in black hose, with a seam up the back almost makes me faint with desire. She'd also washed her chestnut hair and applied her make-up carefully. Her lips were dark red and she'd put quite a lot of eye shadow and mascara on. The overall effect was of an aging seductress, exactly as I liked it. Curiously, she'd painted her nails in what looked like the same shade of dark green as my mother had used.

We chatted as she finished dinner and served it on the dining room table. We chatted as we ate and drank the heavy wine. I didn't mention my visit to my mother; that would come later.

After dinner we watched television for an hour or two, although it's true to say that we didn't see much of the programme as we were kissing and cuddling most of the time and I was cupping my grandmother's breasts through her satin blouse and occasionally trying to put my hand up her pencil skirt, which is quite difficult, in case you've never tried it.

When the ten o'clock news came on Gran picked up the remote control and turned the television off.

'Bedtime, I think.'

We turned out the lights and checked the windows and doors and went upstairs and took it in turns to use the bathroom just like a married couple. Debra used the bathroom first.

'Don't be too long,' she told me as we passed on the landing. 'I'll be waiting for you.'

Which meant a new experience for me: brushing my teeth with an achingly uncomfortable erection.

After I'd finished I went into gran's bedroom, where she'd drawn the curtains and switched on the low-wattage bedside lamp on her side of the bed. She'd also taken off her pencil skirt and panties and bra and she was sitting on her dressing table chair, which she'd turned to face the door. Her stockinged legs were hooked over the padded arms and she was stroking her wispy pubic bush with one hand and massaging her clitoris with the index finger of her other hand, her painted nail dark against her pink labia. As I came into the bedroom, she smiled at me and slid two fingers into her pussy, as far as they would go. Then she slid them out and brought them up to her nose.

'Hmm. Nice smell,' she whispered.

She held them to her mouth and licked them up and down.

'Hmm, nice. Would you like to taste my juices, Matthew? I bet you would, wouldn't you.'

My grandmother certainly knew how to arouse me. My face felt hot, my heart was racing and the sheer, downright naughtiness of what she was doing in front of her grandson brought a lump to my throat and turned my guts to jelly.

I had taken most of my clothes off in the bathroom, now I peeled off my polo shirt and stripped my underpants off, releasing my engorged penis. I knelt on the carpet in front of my grandmother and lowered my head reverently to her cunt. She gave a sigh of satisfaction as I parted her labia with my thumbs and slid my tongue into her liquid depths.

I loved licking my grandmother's cunt. She lubricated copiously, due, according to her, to her Hormone Replacement Therapy drugs. And her juices tasted sweet but at the same time erotically dirty, if that makes any sense. A musky, meaty undertone, with a hint, tonight, of saltiness, a trace of urine perhaps. I didn't care, I sucked her labia and probed her vagina with my tongue, my nose pressed into the wet, pink folds of her flesh.

My grandmother gasped and moaned and took my hair in her fingers and pressed my face harder to her cunt until I gasped for breath. I started licking her clitoris and sucking it into my mouth, even taking the little bud gently between my teeth. Near the end I lubricated one finger, found her anus and pressed my fingertip to her pucker. 'Oh, God!' she said as I pushed my middle finger right into her rectum, as far as it would go.

My grandmother came with a low moan which rose to a sort of gasping scream as the waves of pleasure washed through her small frame and she kicked her legs out straight, the muscles in the thighs and calves taut and hard.

When the sensations had died down and she was mewing quietly, I got up and helped her to her feet, escorting her gently to the bed where she climbed on, a bit shakily, and lay on her back, looking at me with her dark eyes. I crawled on and lay next to her and she came into my arms and we kissed gently and tenderly, using tongues sparingly, gran apparently not bothered that my face was coated with her cunt juices.

After a few minutes, and without saying anything, my grandmother disengaged herself and moved her head down my body to my cock.

Debra had only fellated me once before, and on that occasion she had nearly brought me to an orgasm. Now she flicked her hair behind one ear before lowering her mouth to my cockhead, stretching her red lips wide to take my big, purple glans into her mouth, her lips sliding wetly over the sensitive skin. She also grasped my thick shaft with her small hand, her green-tipped fingers barely meeting around the girth.

Looking down, I could see her sucking my cock, taking three or four inches inside her, sliding her mouth up and down, masturbating the lower part of my shaft with her hand, her tongue working the sensitive areas of my glans, probing my urethral opening. Best off all, our eyes were locked together as she fellated me.

The sensation was exquisite, the circumstances deliciously naughty, incest at its very best. And to cap it all, a minute or two later, my grandmother momentarily took her mouth from my cock to lick one of her fingers, which he then used to probe my anus. As my cock went back into the warmth and wetness of her mouth I felt her finger press into my pucker, felt the nailed tip slide into me, felt it go deeper until I almost cried out. Until I did cry out, urgently, 'Stop, Gran! Stop or I'll come!'

She released me and slid her finger from my arse.

'Hmm, we can't have you coming yet, darling. I haven't had you inside me yet.'

She rolled on her back and I entered her with one thrust, right up to my balls, all six inches of stiff, thick cock. Debra groaned and hooked her black stockinged calves over my legs and I supported myself on my elbows and started to fuck my grandmother with long, slow strokes.

They had to be slow; I was on a knife edge, my orgasm lurking in the background, ready to erupt at a moment's notice. Christ I was so turned on! Apart from the fact that I was up to my nuts in my sixty-seven-year-old grandmother, who was lying beneath me, dressed only in seamed, black stockings and a suspender belt, there was also the things she done and said. The vision of her licking her fingers and inviting me to taste her juices; the finger she had slid inside me as she sucked me off...

I slowed right down and leaned down to kiss my gran, one hand on one of her small breasts, squeezing her nipple between finger and thumb. She kissed me back, her tongue flicking into my mouth and her hands on my shoulders, her painted nails digging lightly into my flesh, something she knew I liked.

'How do I feel, Matthew?' she whispered into my ear.

'Like nothing I've ever experienced before,' I gasped back, slowing right down, smelling Debra's scent and perspiration.

'I'm lucky to have such a naughty grandson,' she breathed. 'Just think of all the things we can do together.' She was slowly bucking her hips to meet my thrusts and the wantonness of this movement aroused me further.

'Do you want to be a really dirty grandson now?' she asked softly. 'Do you want to put that big, thick cock into your grandmother's tight little bum hole? I bet you do.'

I knelt up in a daze, in a mist of intense arousal. My cock was dribbling seminal fluid onto my thigh as I waited for my gran to turn over. But she stayed on her back, lifting her legs and bending them until her face was between her knees.

'I thought it might be nice to try it in a different position, Matthew. What do you think?'

I gulped and nodded and manoeuvred myself back between her legs, squatting on my thighs and holding my slippery cock in one hand.

'You'll need to lube me first, darling,' Debra reminded me, reaching for the jar of Vaseline she kept on her bedside table. 'Use lots!' she breathed, handing it to me.

I flipped off the lid and scooped a gob of the sticky jelly onto my finger, then I found her anus and pressed the stuff into her, massaging her pucker and gently inserting one then two fingers. I repeated this exercise, aware of my grandmother's eyes on me as she lay on the bed, holding her legs over her chest.

'Mmm, I think that should do, darling. Just smear a little bit on the head of your penis.'

I did as she asked. I was shivering with desire for my grandmother. Aching to push my cock into her tight little arsehole.

Looking down I could just see her little starfish, a dark red-brown against the pink of her perineum. I gripped my cock firmly and guided the bulbous head to her sphincter, pressing it into her. Like the first time we'd had anal intercourse, it seemed impossible that my petite grandmother could accommodate me in her forbidden hole.

'Push,' she told me and I obeyed.

'Harder,' she breathed and I pushed harder, my shaft flexing.

'Harder,' she insisted. 'Get that big cock into my arse. I want it!'

I pushed harder and her sphincter opened and my cock head slid inside and Debra squealed and went tense and then she relaxed and I slid the rest of my six inches into her, slowly but firmly.

'Is that ok for you, Debra? Did I hurt you?'

'It's lovely. Now fuck me, you dirty bastard!'

So I leaned over her and supported myself on my arms and I started to fuck my gran in her anus and it felt like Nirvana. She was hot and lubricated inside and her rectal walls gripped me softly. The best sensation was the grip of her sphincter, so I slid out far enough on each stroke so that my head nearly popped out of her, then a slow sink in until I bottomed out in her arse.

The angle of entry had been awkward in the missionary position; once I did slip out and my grandmother grunted as I gripped my cock and thrust it back in. But the beauty of this position was looking down on Debra, lying beneath me as I sodomised her, her knees touching her ears, looking up at me with her dark eyes.

And as I buggered my grandmother I kissed her red lips and she offered me her fingers and I sucked them and licked her green nails in a haze of excitement and a loss of all inhibitions.

She urged me on, whispering to me that she loved being fucked up the arse by her grandson and telling me that she wanted me to do it whenever I wanted.

In a few short minutes an unstoppable orgasm reared up and engulfed me and I cried out and started ejaculating into my gran's anus and the world faded and sound became muted as my nervous system went into overload and I pumped gouts of hot spunk into her, dimly aware that Debra was masturbating herself with one green-tipped finger.

Afterwards I withdrew carefully, leaving a trickle of spunk leaking out of gran's anus, and lay on the bed in mild shock. Debra lay next to me and stroked my chest and kissed my lips and cheek and whispered that it had been very, very exciting for her.

Gradually the world came back into focus and normality reasserted itself and I was able to look at her.

'It's never been that good before,' I said softly, reaching my arms out to her. She snuggled up to me and I drew her close, her head on my chest, her hair tickling my nipples.

'Me neither.'

'Not even with mum?' I teased her.

'It's different with a woman. Gentler, more emotionally based. Especially when it's your own daughter,' she added.

'You're only the second man I've slept with,' she said, after a moment. 'I was a virgin when I met Geoff. So was he, I think, although he pretended he wasn't. She sighed. 'He was a lovely man and we had a lovely marriage. The sex was lovely too except... except that I wanted it to be mind-blowing. Earth-shattering and it wasn't. It was just... lovely. And I knew it could be so much better. I knew I could be a really dirty bitch with the right man. And here you are,' she laughed.

'But you and grandad did do anal, didn't you.'

'We did, a few times, but Geoff wasn't that keen. And besides, there's more to sexual fulfilment than the odd cock up your bottom. I wanted to try other things, too.'

'Like what?' I asked, feeling my cock stir.

'Oh, like bondage for example. I really wanted to be tied to the bed, or the kitchen table, come to that, and ravaged. But I couldn't bring myself to ask Geoff. I wanted to act out fantasies, like we did, but Geoff would have been horrified if I'd asked him to play my dad. It's different with you, Matthew. I feel as if I can say anything to you. Tell you my darkest desires.'

'You can,' I croaked, feeling my cock swell, and I hugged her tighter.

'I can be whatever you want me to be, Matthew,' she whispered. I can be your perfect lover, your deliciously dirty incestuous grandmother. Dress up for you, do whatever you want me to do.

'Now go and clean that lovely cock of yours and come back and put it inside me again.'

Like the first time we'd done anal, I was back in the bedroom with a clean cock in record time and gran was waiting with open legs. I entered her cunt in one thrust and started fucking her with short, hard strokes. I'd only come inside her rectum about half an hour ago so my climax was a long time coming and while I slid in and out of my grandmother's wet pussy she whispered to me that she'd like me to tie her to the bed one day and maybe use a butt plug on her so that it felt as if she'd got two cocks inside her.

'Of course, you could do what you wanted to me, because I'd be powerless to stop you,' she whispered.

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. It was like some strange, dark, incestuous fantasy come true. I remembered fleetingly what Debra had said about having an incest gene. Well if there was any truth in it, I'd certainly inherited the same gene. So had my mother, I suddenly remembered and as I thought about that I felt my orgasm tingle through my testicles and crawl up my spine like a forest fire, crackling with energy and my cock twitched and spurted a dribble of spunk into my grandmother's cunt and I was done for the evening.

Afterwards we crawled under the duvet and snuggled up to each other again. Neither of us were particularly sleepy and we talked quietly, not about sex but about work and holidays and we made plans for an illicit weekend away somewhere.

'I went round to mum's yesterday afternoon,' I said, suddenly. Something had just clicked in my head, some connection snapped into place that had been subconsciously nagging at me for hours. 'I... I wanted to see her, after what you'd told me about you and her.'

'And what did you see?' asked Debra, quietly.

'She was different. She was the same, but she was different. I saw her in a different light.'

'What sort of light, Matthew?' Gran's voice was barely above a whisper.

'I think I saw her in the way that you do. As a sexually desirable person. I understood what you see in her. I've never seen it before, never thought about her that way, but suddenly I saw that she's sexy and attractive and... well, you know,' I finished, lamely.

'But you knew I'd been round to see her, didn't you?' I went on. 'You and mum have got the same green nail varnish on. I've never seen either of you wear that colour before, it's too much of a coincidence. Does mum know about us?' I asked, my stomach churning.

'There's some stuff I need to tell you, Matthew, said my grandmother. 'I need to fill in the gaps for you.'

'I'm all ears,' I said, feeling a shiver of anticipation up my spine.

'How can I start this,' she said, half to herself. 'Ok, it's six years ago, give or take. You've just left for university and your mum's a bit down because you've gone and her relationship with your father is breaking down.'

'I'm surprised she noticed I was gone,' I said a little unkindly.

'There are sides to your mother that you don't know about,' replied Debra, sternly. 'I know she can come across as a stuck-up bitch but that's all a front. It usually is with that sort of behaviour. Anyway, hear me out.'

'Sorry, Gran.'

'As I was saying, she was feeling low so I suggested we have one of our afternoons together and I went around to her house and we had a couple of hours in bed together and afterwards we sat at the kitchen table and drank wine and your mum really opened up to me. It started when I mentioned my dad spanking me the week before I went to university. Mum knew all about that, I'd told her the whole story, years ago.

Anyway, she suddenly came out and said that she wished she'd been able to have a sexual encounter like that with you before you went away. We'd both had a few glasses of wine by then and we giggled about it and I said I wouldn't have minded an encounter with you either and your mother said that she knew I fancied you and we let our imaginations run wild and talked about what we'd like to do with you and... well, that's what happened. And after that, when we made love, we'd sometimes talk about you.

'Are you saying that my mum fancies me?' I asked, incredulously.

'Yes. Has done for years, like me.'

'Fucking hell!'

'Yes, it must be a bit of a shock, but I thought you should know.'

'Why didn't she do something about it?'

'Because she was terrified of alienating you. What if she'd come on to you and you'd been horrified and rejected her? It could have destroyed her family. I felt the same. That's why I went to France. To get away from the temptation when you came home from university.

'In the end it worked out beautifully. You made the first move, although I guess I was trying to send out the right signals.'

'Would you have made the first move if I hadn't?' I asked.

'I don't know,' she replied. 'Probably not.'

'Does mum know about us?' I asked, again.

'Yes, Matthew, she knows about us. And she's very happy about it.'

'Really?'

'Really. Look, darling, do I have to spell it out. Your mother and your grandmother have fancied the pants off you since you were eighteen. You and I are in a non-exclusive relationship, which is to say that if you want other lovers I am more than happy for you to take them. That includes your mother.'

'But—'

'If you want your mother, if you want Ruth, she is available to you. You just have to go around and make a move on her. Trust me, Matthew.'

My grandmother slept like a log that night, but I couldn't get to sleep for hours, and when I did I had dark, confused dreams where I was searching for someone or something that was getting further and further away. In the end I got up and sat downstairs in the living room, reading an old detective novel until dawn started to define the shrubs in the garden and the birds welcomed the new day with their chorus.

I took my gran a cup of tea in bed at about seven o'clock and then I showered and dressed and kissed her goodbye and went to work.