My Kinky Grandmother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my overnight bag and went straight to her and took her in my arms and pressed her to me and we kissed hard, lips mashed together, tongue seeking tongue. I tasted her minty toothpaste and felt the warmth of her saliva and I ran my hands down her back and cupped her buttocks and thrust my erection into her loins and she gasped.

'Take me upstairs, Matthew, Take Mummy to bed.'

In her bedroom the thick, velvet curtains were already drawn. I undid the sash of her gown and she slipped it from her shoulders. As before she was naked underneath apart from stockings and a suspender belt. This time the stockings were flesh coloured and the garter belt a silky white with lace trim. I felt a surge of desire, fuelled by the realisation that my mother had dressed like this just for me, just for her son.

We kissed again, more slowly and gently and I stroked her bare flesh, running my hand softly over the curve of her neck and her shoulders, tracing the curve of her heavy breast, cupping the big orb, stroking the engorged nipple with one thumb.

Mum moaned softly and stroked my cheeks and hair, kissing me, moving her head, taking my lips in her mouth.

With my cock a painful lump in my trousers and my throat constricted by emotion, I released my mother and undressed, throwing my discarded clothes on the bedroom floor. Mum sat down on the edge of the bed and watched me in the gloom of the curtained bedroom.

When I was naked, mum crawled onto the bed and I got on after her and we came into each other's arms and kissed went on kissing and it was sweet and tender, the passion mounting. I stroked her breasts and squeezed her nipples and sought her hairy mound, cupping her vulva, feeling the heat and liquid secretions of her arousal. I slid a finger into my mother's sopping cunt. She writhed as I added another finger, curling them, seeking her G spot.

Then she was pushing me away and I was wondering what had gone wrong. She knelt up and bent over my loins and, supporting herself on one arm, she lowered her head to my cock, her thick, dark hair falling over her face so that I felt, but couldn't see, the moment when her lips touched my swollen glans and slid over the sensitive surface on a film of saliva.

I will remember to my dying breath that first time my mother took my penis into her mouth and sucked it until I almost came. I felt her mouth slide down my shaft, taking most of my thick, veined meat inside her, felt her tongue rasp across my cock head, felt her free hand grip the base of my shaft firmly and squeeze as she sucked and licked.

I would have come if she'd continued. Would have ejaculated into my mother's mouth, but she took her lips from me and lay down, her legs wide.

'Would you go down on me and lick me, please, Matthew,' she asked quietly.

I needed no second bidding. When we'd made love for the first time, the day before, we hadn't done any oral. I suppose we were both a bit reticent, that first time. But I had been aware of my mother's hairy bush; my grandmother had described it graphically to me. And I wanted to bury my face in it and smell and taste my mother's most intimate secrets.

I manoeuvred myself between her legs and bent over her pussy. Her pubic hair was thick and black and curly and silky, her labia big and loose and slightly open, the wetness evident even in the subdued lighting of the bedroom. I flicked my tongue over her and she shuddered and I slid my tongue between her labia and pushed into her liquid depths as she gasped and grabbed the duvet with her green-tipped fingers.

My mother tasted quite different to my grandmother. Sweeter, but stronger-tasting. Very musky, very meaty. I buried my face into her and licked and lapped and slid my tongue over her clitoris and she shivered and spread her thighs as wide as she could, supporting her legs with her hands behind her knees as I sucked her little pearl into my mouth and stimulated it with the tip of my tongue.

Towards the end I pressed harder with the tip of my tongue and slid two fingers into her cunt and mum shuddered again and then arched her back and threw her head back onto the pillows and cried out as her orgasm seethed through her body and her son feasted on her cunt juices.

Kneeling up I entered her, pushing into her sopping hole in one thrust. She locked her calves over mine and I felt the sensation of her stockings on my skin and I started fucking her hard and fast, my rigid cock pistoning in and out of her, making slurping noises as I withdrew and rammed home again.

'Yes!' she cried out, tears running down her cheeks, 'yes Matthew! Come inside me! Come inside your Mummy!'

'Not yet,' I gasped, withdrawing. 'Turn over,' I ordered her.

Mum rolled over and got up on her knees, her head cradled in her arms, her big, pale buttocks almost touching my cock. I shuffled forward, parting her cheeks, noting that her hair extended down her perineum and ringed her little pucker.

I entered her from behind, relishing the deep penetration, relishing the sight of my mother kneeling in supplication while I fucked her from behind, hard, almost roughly. Coming right out and thrusting back in, her bum cheeks wobbling as I crashed my pelvis into them. I looked at her tattoo, clear even in the gloom against the paleness of her skin.

Then I was out of her and rolling her roughly onto her back and ramming into her again.

I slowed down, because I could feel my climax approaching and I wanted to delay it, to savour the deliciousness of being inside my mother, to kiss her tenderly as I slid in and out, to tell her I loved her.

I slowed right down, my movements tiny and exquisitely pleasurable. Mum kissed me and bit my neck and pressed her fingernails into my flesh and I felt the sensations grow and swell and take over my senses.

'I'm coming,' I gasped.

'Yes!' my mother hissed. 'Come inside me! Fill me up with your hot spunk!'

That did it for me. With a cry I started ejaculating into my mother, pumping gouts of semen into her, my mouth fastened on hers, her nails digging into me almost painfully.

All too soon the moment was over. I withdrew from my mum and lay on the bed and she put her head on my chest and I put my arm around her.

'I love you, Mum,' I said.

'As a mother or as a lover?' she asked, a smile in her voice.

'Both,' I replied.

We had a late supper and some wine and then we went back to bed and made love again and it was very slow and tender and ultra-forbidden and we both came at roughly the same time and afterwards we fell into deep sleep and didn't stir until the early morning sun began to make shadows in the bedroom.

To be continued...