My Kinky Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,116 Followers

I felt a wave of erotic emotion wash through me at the magnitude and nature of our incestuous intimacy and I gasped and groaned and turned my head this way and that and she responded, our mouths attached as though we were part of the same sucking, slurping organism. My grandmother was clearly highly aroused too. I could hear and feel her moaning into my mouth and, best of all, she was making slight motions with her hips, pressing her pubic mound into my hardness.

I say, "best of all", it was actually quite painful and after five or ten minutes of the most full-on kissing I could remember having experienced, I broke the kiss and gasped: 'Sorry Gran, it's a bit uncomfortable down there.'

'Get it out!' she whispered urgently in the gloom, climbing off me. 'Get your penis out, Matthew!'

Still sitting, and realising that we were approaching the end game, I unbuckled my belt and, grasping the waistbands of both my chinos and my underpants, I pulled them down to my knees in a thick roll of material.

My cock sprang free and pointed at the ceiling and it felt wonderfully liberating but at the same time I was glad it was dark because I was struck suddenly by a sense of embarrassment that I was exposing myself so shamelessly in front of my grandmother.

Debra climbed back on me, straddling me again, lifting the skirt of her flowery dress.

'Hold it for me, Matthew, as I lower myself.'

I grasped the shaft of my cock, slippery with juices, and held it firmly, my pulse racing, the blood roaring through my veins and arteries. My grandmother let her skirt float down to cover us as she put her hands on my shoulders and lowered herself to me and I realised that she wasn't wearing any panties. Obviously hadn't been all evening. The thought excited me even more but was displaced as I felt her pubic hair brush my throbbing cockhead and I concentrated on holding myself still as my grandmother made tiny adjustments and I felt her labia press against me and then they were opening and I was sliding in and she was sitting down in my lap and I was inside her! And she was wet and slippery and warm and my cock was held in the silky grip of her vaginal walls. Two inches, three, five, then all of me. Right up to the root. Inside my grandmother's cunt! Fucking hell!

Debra sat quietly for a few seconds. 'How do I feel?' she asked softly.

'So good, Gran. So good! Oh, God, I'm sorry I keep calling you Gran.'

'That's ok, Matthew, she whispered. 'You can call me what you want when we make love. I can be your naughty grandmother, if that's what you'd like.'

Still with her hands on my shoulders, she started a slow and gentle motion, rocking her hips back and forth, looking down at me, her face in deep shadow.

'How is it for you?' I stuttered, waves of intense pleasure washing through my cortex.

'It's wonderful, Matthew darling. Just wonderful.'

I took her hips in my hands and helped her as she flicked her hips back and forth and rode my cock, mashing her cunt against my pubic bone, stimulating her clitoris. She started breathing heavily and giving a little gasp at each stroke and I did what I could to increase the sensations by pushing upwards with my hips to meet her thrusts. Her breathing got louder but she kept the same slow, gentle rhythm, hardly moving at all.

But her climax was building and I felt her fingers dig into the flesh of my shoulders.

'Kiss me as I come,' she gasped and our teeth clashed together as our lips met and we kissed hard and I gripped her in my arms and felt her slender frame shudder as her orgasm swelled and engulfed her and she groaned loudly and saliva ran down her chin and then the sensations were subsiding and she was going limp and I held her in the dark, her head on my shoulder, her chestnut hair tickling my cheek, my penis still hard and buried to the hilt inside her.

After a while, she climbed awkwardly off me and stood.

'Would you take me to bed now, please, Matthew?' she asked in a trembling whisper.

I stood up too, also awkwardly, my trousers and pants still around my knees, the scent of sex heavy in the gloom. Pulling my clothes up I followed my grandmother out of the sitting room and through the hallway, a feeling of unreality enveloping me. This was a house I had visited since I was a baby, and here was I now, twenty-one years on, following my gran up the stairs, my penis like a hot, iron shaft in my trousers, still slick with her secretions, watching her hips sway as she climbed the stairs ahead of me, knickerless beneath her summer dress. It felt like I was watching a film, as though it wasn't really happening to me.

Upstairs, my grandmother walked into the front bedroom, the one above the sitting room that she had shared with her husband for almost forty years, and I followed her in and shut the door behind me. I don't know why I did that; it wasn't as if there was anyone else in the house.

All the times I'd visited the house I'd never been in her bedroom. It had been updated a few times since they'd bought the house, the last time, I guessed, about twenty years ago. It was nearly dark in the room but I could see built-in wardrobes and cupboards and a dressing table cluttered with make-up and a big bed, with a thick duvet and lots of pillows.

Gran was standing at the side of the bed, looking at me.

'We've crossed a line this evening, Matthew, but we can still stop now, if you don't feel right.'

'I don't want to stop, Debra,' I whispered, remembering to call her by her name. 'I want you.'

And God did I want her! All the love I'd felt for her over the years when she bought me treats as a kid and patched me up when I fell off my bike and read me stories, it all seemed to be funnelling into a raging desire to make love to her as one adult with another. To spend my seed into her, to hold her naked, petite body to me and kiss her and tell her that I loved her. My head felt light and my body almost separate. My stomach was flipping over as I watched my grandmother unzip her dress and slide out of it, throwing it over the back of the chair that sat by her dressing table.

Underneath she had just a bra on and as I watched, my mouth hanging open, she reached behind herself and unclipped it and shrugged it off. In the gloom I could see her small breasts with their dark areolae.

'Well are you going to stand there gawping or are you going to join me?' she said with a smile in her voice, crawling onto the big bed and rolling over onto her back.

It seemed that my clothes were fighting me, not wanting to come off, my polo shirt getting caught up as I tried to get it over my head, my trousers refusing to roll past my socks. I felt awkward and hot with desire at the same time.

Then I was as naked as my grandmother, my cock rigid and pointing at my chin as I climbed on the bed and lay next to her. She came into my arms and we kissed, very slowly, very seductively, tongues pushing between lips, lips working against lips, mouths opening, tasting saliva and feeling warm breath on our faces. I could feel her body pressed against mine, her breasts, surprisingly firm, against my chest, her nipples small and hard.

I stroked her hair as I kissed her and she stroked my neck and shoulders. Her fingers felt sensuous and delicious, slender and light, her fingernails lightly tracing my deltoids. I slid one hand lower and cupped her breast; it fitted nicely into the palm of my hand, the nipple stiff with desire. Debra kissed me harder and dug her nails gently into me as I squeezed her breast, relishing it's texture and shape and firmness, taking her nipple between finger and thumb and squeezing, pulling gently, gauging her reaction.

'I want you inside me,' she whispered in my ear. She bent her legs and opened them wide in invitation as I manoeuvred between her thighs. Gripping the thick shaft of my cock I guided myself to her pussy, feeling her wispy pubic bush against my glans. I pressed the head into her labia and she groaned as they opened to accept me and I slid into my grandmother's soaking cunt for the second time that evening.

The angle of penetration was different in the missionary position but it still felt wonderful. Not as tight as some of the girls I'd had at university, but my penis, although it's barely six inches in length, is thicker than normal - according to those same girls - and I felt gripped by her vaginal muscles and it felt hot and liquid and ragingly erotic to be doing this with my sixty-seven-year-old grandmother. So erotic in fact, so arousing, that I was in danger of coming as I entered her.

Supporting myself on my elbows I leaned to kiss her and she cupped my face in her hands and kissed me back, working her mouth against mine, sucking my upper lip into her mouth, sliding her little pointed tongue over my teeth and gums. I started fucking her, very slowly at first, coming out nearly all the way and sliding slowly back in, relishing the feeling of my cock inside her, smelling her scent and her perspiration, feeling her pelvis against mine as I bottomed out inside her.

But it was never going to last very long, that first time. The emotions and the feelings of forbidden pleasure and the physical sensations were just too intense. After perhaps twenty thrusts I felt the unstoppable rising balloon of pleasure expand through my nervous system.

'I'm coming, Gran,' I gasped, forgetting to use her name in the heat of the moment.

She dug her fingernails into me and locked her legs around my buttocks, pulling me into her as I started to ejaculate, pumping four, five, six, seven jets of hot spunk into my grandmother's cunt then stopping, gasping for breath, looking down on her, her eyes locked on mine.

I dismounted and rolled on my back and we lay side by side, the room now in full darkness.

'Did I satisfy you?' she asked quietly.

'Oh God, Gran, I can't even begin to tell you! Sorry, I called you Gran.'

She lifted herself onto one elbow and looked at me.

'Like I said earlier, I can be Debra or your grandmother or anything else you want. It's all ok.'

'I've never been that turned on before,' I told her.

'I'm glad,' she replied. 'That makes me feel good, too. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to satisfy you.'

'I was so aroused!'

My grandmother stroked my chest, running her fingers through the hair. 'That might be something to do with the fact that we're committing incest,' she said, softly. Then there's the fact that I'm much older than you, which is a turn on for many young men. So I suppose if you put the two together, it's a pretty potent mix.'

'Evidently,' I told her, putting my arm around her and pressing her small frame against me.

'How do you feel?' she asked. 'I mean now that we've... done it together.'

I thought for a few seconds. 'It feels a bit unreal,' I said. 'As though it's happening to someone else. But I do want it to continue,' I added. 'Very much.'

'Yes,' she replied, 'so do I.' There was a pause.

'We have to be very, very careful, Matthew. Nobody must ever find out what we're doing. It would destroy us.'

A bit later we got up. I dressed and gran put a black, silk dressing gown on.

'I'd love you to stay, Matthew, but I have to think of the neighbours.' I wasn't sure what the problem was with a grandson staying the night at his grandmother's house but it was clear she wanted me to go so we finished off the wine we'd had for dinner and she clung to me as I kissed her goodbye in the hall.

'Can you come at the weekend?'

'Yes,' I told her and we kissed again and I pressed her silken clad figure to me and felt the flames of forbidden desire flicker through me.

Friday was like Tuesday. I arrived at seven and Debra let me in and we kissed in the hall and then she pushed me away and I followed her into the kitchen where she was making a casserole. We chatted as she chopped vegetables and sprinkled herbs and eventually put the whole thing in the oven.

'That'll take a couple of hours. Just about right, I think.'

She was wearing a grey cocktail dress and black pantyhose and black high heels. Her hair was freshly washed and shining, cascading over her shoulders in a chestnut wave. Her make-up was carefully, if a little liberally applied and she had painted her fingernails carmine red. She looked the very personification of a fuckable grandmother.

Without another word we went up to her bedroom where Debra closed the thick curtains, plunging the room into gloom. It was still daylight outside but I guessed my grandmother was probably sensitive to having the fine detail of her skin exposed to my youthful eyes.

We came together and kissed, a long, highly sexual kiss, promising delights to come. As we kissed I reached behind her and cupped her little buttocks in my hands, pressing her to my erect penis, which had been standing to attention since I'd rung her doorbell half an hour before.

'Goodness,' she said, 'somebody's excited. Would you like me to undress for you?'

So I sat on the bed and watched as my grandmother did a sort of little striptease for me. It wasn't the sort of thing you see in a club, it was less brazen, but it was charming and exciting and, best of all, when she finally pulled her cocktail dress down over her hips I saw that she was wearing stockings and a suspender belt.

'You like?' she asked.

'I adore a lady in stockings,' I told her. 'tights should be made illegal.'

She removed her bra and came over to the bed and climbed onto my lap again, her thighs straddling my hips. She put her hands on my shoulders and we kissed and I pressed her to me and felt her nipples and breasts press into my shirt. I was ragingly aroused. Almost lightheaded with desire. I ran my hands over her stockinged legs, tracing the suspenders, feeling the softness of her inner thighs. I grasped her bum cheeks and pushed her against my erection and felt her respond by gently riding me, her silky, black knickers rubbing against my trousers.

Then her hands were at my shirt buttons, and my shirt was off and she was pulling me upright and undoing my trouser belt and zip and pulling my trousers down to reveal my Y fronts, with their six-inch tentpole.

I steadied myself with a hand on the bed while she removed my trousers and socks and then she knelt on the bedroom carpet in front of me and slowly pulled my underpants down, my erection springing free, a dribble of seminal fluid dangling from the end. She wound this glistening string around her finger and, bringing the finger to her mouth, sucked it clean, all the while looking up at me with her dark eyes, a tiny smile on her face.

I felt weak kneed as she took my cock in her delicate little hand, just about circling my thick shaft. Then she bent and took the head of my cock in her mouth for the first time, her red lips stretching wide to accommodate me, her saliva lubricating as she slid her lips over the throbbing purple head and down my shaft, slowly and seductively, taking three of four inches of me into her, sucking gently, masturbating me with her hand, her slender fingers with their carmine tips holding me lightly but firmly.

I was wondering if she was planning to fellate me to an orgasm, and whether I should let her, when she stood and moved to the bed.

'My turn,' she whispered.

'What would you like me to do, Gran,' I asked in a strangled gasp.

'I like having my cunt licked,' she said, softly, and my gut contracted with the thought of it and with the shock of hearing my grandmother use that word.

She crawled onto the bed and sat near the top, against the pillows.

'Take my panties off, Matthew,' she told me. She raised her bum and I put my fingers in the waistband of her lacy knickers and pulled them off her hips and over her stockings. She lay down a little further and opened her legs for me, exposing her pussy, with its wispy brown bush of hair and the loose folds of her labia.

I love eating pussy. Adore it. The taste of a lady's juices, the feel of her labia under my tongue, the scent of her intimate places, the feel of her clitoris in my mouth. Debra grasped the backs of her knees and bent her legs over into a very unladylike posture, her knees almost touching her chin, her sex exposed to me in all its forbidden glory. I knelt down and with a surge of pleasure and arousal, buried my face in the folds of her pussy, licking, sucking, tasting.

Gran was soaking wet. It had occurred to me before we made love the first time that she might have a problem with lubrication as do many older ladies; I even went so far as to buy a tube of KY jelly. But lubrication was never a problem with Debra. HRT, she told me later, was the answer for her. So what I was tasting and smelling were her own secretions and they were delicious: silky smooth and musky, with more than a hint of the forbidden fruit. In short my grandmother's cunt tasted naughty and dirty and absolutely glorious.

I licked and probed and sucked and ran my tongue over her clitoris and right down to the little band of naked skin between her vagina and her anus. She groaned and gasped and wriggled and writhed under my tongue. I slid first one finger then two into her slit and fucked her gently. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it until she squealed with pleasure and gripped the duvet with white-knuckled hands.

At the end, as her orgasm came crashing down upon her, she arched her back and cried out, 'yes, Daddy, yes!'

I was shocked by her outcry but I filed it for later and knelt up and entered my grandmother with one long, hard thrust. She grunted and pulled my face down to hers, tasting her juices on my lips and chin as we kissed. And this time, sensing that was what she wanted, I was less gentle with her, ramming my six inches of thick meat in and out of her sopping cunt, revelling in the sensation of being inside her, swept away by the fact that she was my mother's mother.

As my climax approached, my balls tingling with anticipation, I bent my head to take one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking and clamping down on the little, stiff nub with my teeth so that Debra cried out again in pain and pleasure. Then the feelings were surging up my spine and I was squirting my spunk into her pussy and the world was getting remote and grey as the sheets of pleasure flashed through my brain.

Afterwards we lay together in silence. I don't know what my grandmother was thinking but I was thinking about her shouting, 'Yes, Daddy, yes,' as she came. What was that about? Had she had some sort of incestuous relationship with her own father? He'd died before I was born, so I never knew him. But I had to know.

'You called out "Daddy", I said, 'when I was licking you.'

'It's a long story,' she replied, after a pause.

'Well, the casserole's not going to be ready for another hour,' I said, glancing at my watch.

'I didn't mean to shout out like that,' she began. 'I lost it a bit when you made me come. I would have told you sometime, though.' She sighed and went on.

'My father used to smack me when I was a child. It was common enough in those days. Come to mention it, I smacked your mother when she was naughty. He smacked my sister too. But as I got older I started to have the feeling that there was a bit more to the smacking than just punishment.'

'A sexual element?' I interrupted.

'Yes,' she said, slowly. 'That's what I started to interpret it as.'

'Did your sister think the same?'

'No, she didn't. I think it was only with me that things were different. I got the feeling that he was finding reasons to spank me, and I noticed that it was almost always when we were alone in the house. He'd make me bend over the kitchen table and hold onto the far edge.' She paused and I took the opportunity to put my arm around her and give her a hug and a kiss.

'You don't have to go on if you don't want to,' I reassured her.

Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,116 Followers