My Kinky Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Was it too weird for you?' she asked after a pause.

'No,' I said, carefully. 'Well it was obviously a bit weird, but it was also very, very erotic. I was as hard as rock and it felt so good penetrating you. I almost felt like I was your father. You were brilliant too,' I added. 'I could imagine exactly how you were when you were eighteen. No wonder your dad fancied you.'

My grandmother looked at her watch. 'I know it's only midday, but I could murder a glass of wine.' She looked up at me and gave me a sly smile. 'And then, when you've got your breath back, I'd like us to go upstairs to bed. I've got a little treat for you, as you've been so fantastic this morning.'

I opened a bottle of chilled sauvignon blanc and we sat at the table sipping our drinks, gran still in her seventies disco outfit and me in my old man's gardening clothes. It felt weirder now than it had when we'd been fucking and she'd called me Daddy. Post coital effect, I imagined.

But as we finished our first glass and I poured us a small second one, my libido appeared to recover and I began to desire my grandmother again, very much, and to think about how I would fuck her when we got upstairs.

She finished her drink first and got up and went and rummaged in one of the kitchen drawers. 'Yes,' she said, holding something up, 'I thought I'd got some.'

It was a small jar of Vaseline and she came and put it on the table in front of me. 'We might need that,' she said, and my guts churned with a mixture of arousal and anticipation and also a sliver of fear. So this was the treat she'd promised me. Anal sex.

'Are you sure, Gran? I'm quite thick, like you said.'

My grandmother put her hand on my arm and looked up at me. 'I think I can take you, Matthew. I'd like to try, anyway. It's been a long time since I had a stiff cock up my arse.'

I laughed suddenly at her phraseology and I held her to me and kissed her and she slipped her tongue into my mouth and I went weak at the knees.

Upstairs in Debra's bedroom we undressed quickly, shedding our play-acting personas and becoming Matthew and his grandmother. Matthew and his sexy, incest-loving grandmother. We crawled onto the bed and wrapped our arms around each other and for ten or fifteen minutes we kissed and stroked each other and tasted and smelled our scents. I massaged her little breasts and tweaked her nipples and she stroked my cock until it was a rigid pole, leaking a sticky, clear fluid. I cupped her vulva, feeling her labia against the palm of my hand, rubbing at her, parting her lips with a finger, feeling her liquid interior, part her and part my ejaculation.

I started to slide a cheeky finger lower, seeking her crevice and her little pucker, but she rolled onto her front, opening her legs wide.

'Lubricate me, Matthew, use lots of Vaseline.'

I took the jar from the bedside table and scooped a fingerful of the translucent gel. Gran shivered slightly as I touched her anus with the lubricant, smearing it around the wrinkled skin, pushing the tip of my finger in, working the lubricant round, pushing deeper.

'Use more,' she gasped.

So I scooped another wodge and smeared it into her, pushing my finger right in.

'Now use two fingers, Matthew.'

I went slowly and carefully, acutely conscious that I might hurt the small and elderly lady beneath me with my intruding fingers. But gran made no sound other than a soft groan as I slid my second finger in and pushed them both right inside her.

'Use another finger,' she said, softly.

I took the two fingers out and pressed three fingertips to her anus and she groaned and I stopped.

'No, don't stop. It's ok. It's nice.'

So I pushed three fingers into my grandmother's anus and she groaned again and slid her arm underneath her and started working her hand against her pussy. She was clearly enjoying it.

'I think I'm ready for you now,' she whispered.

I took my fingers out of her and, just for good measure, applied a coating of Vaseline to my cockhead and shaft. Then I knelt between her legs and took my shaft in one hand and lowered myself to her, guiding my throbbing, purple glans to her sphincter. Her anus looked tiny and my cock seemed huge by comparison and it seemed impossible that I should push myself into her without causing her pain and even damage. But she'd taken three of my fingers, easily...

She flinched as my cock touched her anus for the first time.

'Slowly, Matthew. Take it very slowly.'

I pressed against her.

'A bit further up,' she said, tightly. 'Yes, that's it.'

I pressed a bit harder, gripping my slippery shaft tightly.

'Push harder,' she said.

I pushed harder still, feeling my shaft bend. Then she was opening and the big head of my cock was sliding inside and gran was gasping and grabbing the duvet with her free hand.

Then the head was past her sphincter and it was closing around my shaft and gran was relaxing and letting go of the duvet and working her fingers into her pussy so that I could feel them with my cock.

'Is that ok?' I asked her, nervously.

'Yes,' she said, breathing out. 'It's fine now. It felt bloody enormous going in but now it feels good. Very full. You can start fucking me if you want to.'

I withdrew a few inches, feeling the suction of her arse, then I pushed back in, very slowly and gently. Then out again, then in. Each stroke longer, slightly faster, gauging her reaction, feeling her fingers in her pussy.

After a few minutes I had built up to a steady rhythm, coming out three or four inches and thrusting back in with an audible squishing noise. The feeling of being gripped by her sphincter and the feel of the hot, enveloping walls of her rectum was almost indescribable. It felt wonderful. Erotic to the nth degree! And the feeling of intimacy with my grandmother was overwhelming. I was deep in her anus and she was masturbating and groaning and grunting as I thrust into her and then the feelings were rising and my balls felt like they were contracting and tingling.

'I'm coming, Gran,' I grunted.

'Yes,' she hissed, strumming her clitoris. 'Come inside me. Fill my arse up with spunk! Make me come too!'

I barely registered my grandmother's coarse outburst as my climax crashed down on me like a giant ocean roller reaching the shore. I thrust harder and pumped my semen into her rectum. Five, six, seven jets. So powerful, even after my earlier orgasm. Never had I been so turned on. So aroused.

The feelings died away quickly and I stopped thrusting, my cock up to its hilt inside gran.

'Come out slowly,' she told me.

Afterwards she lay on my chest and I held her tight.

'I didn't hurt you, did I?' I asked.

'A tiny bit, when you first penetrated me, but then it was lovely. So big! We'd probably better not do it like that too often. But God! What an orgasm I had!'

'Do you think your father would have done that to you?' I teased her.

'Goodness knows,' she replied, 'but it would make a lovely fantasy scenario for us to act out.'

'Debra,' I said suddenly, recalling a conversation we'd had weeks ago and about which I had naturally been thinking, 'you said you used to smack my mum when she was naughty. Did anything ever happen there? When she was older, I mean.'

Gran was silent for a long time and I was beginning to think she was going to ignore my question when she spoke, in a voice so low I had to strain to hear her.

'Yes,' she said, dully. 'Something did happen.'

To be continued...