All Comments on 'My Kinky WIfe Slips Up Again'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
better than average

I thought this effort was better than average for this type of story, certainly regarding what you set out to accomplish .. to describe the conflicting feelings.

Some of the sexual imagery struck me as too stereotyped, but this probably has something to do with the whole fantasy situation to begin with .. best fuck ever etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i'm glad

you have no fetishes you sick fuck, would have made a nice story if when she was mouthing the words call me he got her door open and shoved her out and said don't bother calling me you pig. Make sure you delete this one you loser.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 11 years ago

It (as usual) was very good even though old Al and Kel are by no means my favourites amongst your characters ( I actually don't think they are very nice to each other ). You went a bit deeper with it here which was interesting and you still managed to infuse it with a kind of Silver Lake / Echo Park LA hipster vibe which is appealing to me. Nicely written and a solid narrative. Looking forward to more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty well written...

but I can't relate to a man who would get off on his wife treating him in a hurtful, disrespectful, uncaring manner, such as this. At one point in the story the narrator states: "...it didn't feel right, but he was already fucking her so there wasn't much point in letting pride creep up now". The man telling the story had no pride or self respect, so I guess I couldn't blame a wife of such a man for having no respect for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A very lame story.

If she keeps seeing a man she prefers over her husband, how long before she leaves her husband? After all, if he has no respect for himself, how is she going to respect him? Likewise, if she doesn't love her husband enough to say no, then how can he ever trust her? And if he doesn't trust her, then what kind of marriage do they have?

She needs to find a better husband because she is clearly not satisfied with the one she has. Not that I blame her, he's just a character in a story and I want to feed him to the sharks.

jdl2848jdl2848almost 11 years ago
Amazing!

Very hot stuff. I love how you've created two complex characters and the exquisite way you portray Kelly's ambivalence. And the sex scene descriptions are just phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No slip up

Your wife is a cheating slut and you are a worthless cuck, what the fuck is erotic about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Spectacular continuation of one of the best series in this genre. It goes without saying to ignore the fools who troll this fetish based site criticizing the fetishes. Look forward to next installment!

stanford_carlystanford_carlyalmost 11 years ago
FINALLY!

I was beginning to think you weren't gonna write anymore. Your "Slip Up" stories are some of the best stories I have read here.....and it was such a surprise to find a new one today. This story is now definitely my favorite of them. I loved you made it longer in length and spent more time with the husbands emotions which made it more interesting. I really hope you do a direct sequel to this story given the ending......with his wife and Jerry continuing to see each other and Ali growing jealous again. I highly recommend you read xleglover's stories since he has alot of that in his. Keep up the great work and I literally can't wait for more. (I hate waiting)

PS: Fuck the haters :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pathetic, utter crap

the author must be a dysfunctional moron to write such drivel. are his characters human??? the author should introspect and decide to make himself scarce, at least on Lit. are there really such creatures alive in the US?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck the haters?

Yea, you would like to, you pathetic wimp. This is a site for erotica, not trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
odean, another fucking pathetic loser with no sex life...

why is it all you sad excuses for men feel you have to write about sex, something you know NOTHING about??? We're all embarrassed for you!

stanford_carlystanford_carlyalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous Trolls

Find something better to do than read stories you know you're not gonna like and trolling the comments. Title and description said it all idiots. Move on and get a life.

Gem_tigerGem_tigeralmost 11 years ago
Anony mouses!!

Lit stories are just that, stories. If slut/loving wives disgust you, dont bother readingand certainly dont make ANY comments. Some of us enjoy these submissions because they are taboo and we dont have the guts to indulge these fantasies and we could never let our wives fuck other men.

It's not real guys, its pure fiction, its LITEROTICA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

Life is full of conflicting mixed emotions, love, lust and relationships. Your story put all this on display, it was way beyond simple fantasy...it was human. Good job!

rocketeer50rocketeer50almost 11 years ago
I liked it

This is the first of yours I've read and I'm motivated to read the rest. Nice job.

The haters who no doubt read all seven pages, hating it the whole time but sticking with it, are hilarious. Apparently the only thing they find erotic is an angry man throwing his cheating wife out of the house-- or rather some more elaborate way of getting revenge on her. It's not the sex at all that they get hard about, it's the revenge. And they don't read the "infidelity is fun" stories by accident-- they apparently revel in the rage they feel as they read every paragraph so they can complain in the comments.

I really do wish Literotic would split the Loving Wives category--- one for the guys who like the revenge on the cheating wife theme and one for like the theme of wives enjoying sex with both their husbands and other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you cant write the sequel fast enough for me.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

houdini72houdini72over 10 years ago
yessir!

its a good one for sure! thanks for sharing it! im hoping you continue it. ive been on literotica for like 20 years and read a million of these and yours ranks up amongst the elite! congrats! youve managed to capture most of the elements that make a "loving wives" story awesome! cheers!

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishabout 10 years ago
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER

Please continue writing more of this series. By far this the best story I have ever read, the characters are amazing. It is my 7th time reading this series, i cant get tired of it.

robertlrobertlabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

This is one of the best, most erotic stories on this site. I don't understand the rating of 4.31, should have an average rating of 5.0

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story Ever

I have read a lot of stories and this by far is the best. I love this series and had read it four times now. I hope you write more of this couple. Please Please Please.

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 10 years ago
OMG OMG

i don't know what your day job is, but give it up right now!! This is your true calling! But I think you should be worried about Jerry calling her, i think his spear might go through her pussy all the way to her heart...it did mine!! But if he calls, you have to tell us all about it!

I have to agree with the other commentators: this is probably the best story i've read...my sore, red pussy is testimonial to that!

MyEroticBunnyMyEroticBunnyalmost 10 years ago
WOW!

Well done. I am a brand new author and have also contributed to this site. Really impressive work and I commend you for hanging it out there. I learned a lot from you and will apply those lessons to my work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
divorced in a year

and then she'll be with Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i bet you would suck a cock.

Some guy might have to buy you a beer, but you would suck dick.

LindeLindeover 8 years ago
Hits the nail on the head

I loved this story. It walked that thin line between jeolosy and the excitement a husband feels when his wife is truly excited by another guy. I have felt the way the author felt a number of times. It's a delicious pain that hurts and excites at the same time. Odeon captured this enigma perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
almost a great story

Story was great till the forbidden romance, game of being slut n husbands mixed emotions. then u ruined it by letting her n bf meet again n husband being ok with it. he will no longer be her man like this. unless its a thread for a sequal.

pokemon300pokemon300over 8 years ago
good stuff

really enjoying your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem with this mess?

Is that you make the wife dumber than a rock. Is anyone really that stupid? When your main character is a rock, the story sinks into the muck and mire and becomes idiotic and boring. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel?

Hope so...........still has legs with jerry and her falling in love.......more lust and angst for hubby....thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay husband + horny wife = humping lots of other men.

A good thing for heterosexual men everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uptight folks

I used to be uptight like the dudes who comment here. Guys afraid because they think their beloved wife may enjoy another man. I am here to tell you she will. She will be a total slut like YOU have never seen. The reason you have never seen it is in fact because you are uptight. You will never know what it is to be lit on fire by a sexual experience like what is written above. You secretly want it and crave it that is why you continue to read stories like the one above and then choke on the intensity of your own inadequacy. Of course you take it out on the author. I feel sorry for your wife/lover/girlfriend because she has to put up with you.

Anyway, great story. It is an amazing thing to watch the woman you love experiencing this kind of intensity. When you do it together, the emotions are synergistic. It took me a while to realize that she actually loved me watching. I began to think of the other guys as a walking dildo. Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, this was a 12.

Wow. Wow.

I mean, just - WOW!

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Spectacular.

I can't find the right superlatives. They all seem tepid compared to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Any chance we could get more from Kelly and Scottie? And Seth? At the same time? :) While Kelly thinks Ali is passed out somewhere? Love her character. Her first two stories are my favorite

PubPlayerPubPlayeralmost 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Your story, your style of writing, his and her perspectives were a great turn-on for me. This is exactly how I'd like to think I could write of this encounter, real or fantasy. I've been in similar real life situations (not as richly developed as this story) & your description of the tug-of-war between your emotions and arousal was written almost exactly as I felt that blissful, brutal conflict inside. Your description of her 'never being so beautiful', her confident Femininity is, for me, what really makes this work. Watching your woman expertly, thoroughly and perfectly fucked to that level of bliss is a life game-changer.

Well Done and Thank You.

I'll never understand why Anonymous haters read this genre. It's not for everyone. If it's not for you, skip it and move on.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.....

....but overdid it with the “burning in my neck” phrase. A few typos. A few missed commas. But one hell of a hot story! It touches on the range of emotions a man feels while watching his woman having sex with another man. Having experienced that situation, I related to Ali. But I never burned in my neck. Instead, my mouth got dry, my cock got hard, and my mind reeled as if I were high on weed....something the anonymous trolls will never experience or understand. Sequel!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Waste

You wasted a lot of time on this abomination. At it's base, it is

just a dressed up cuck and whore story. No man would tolerate behavior like that from his wife without becoming homicidal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
REALLY LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%)! EROTIC.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awesome story

One of my favourite stories on this site. The concept was unique and well developed. There were a few things like the burning neck line that was overdone .... and the shark story was - I guess - trying to develop the character's insecurity and trying to overcome it. But I felt it was kind of over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Great story.

Rw43Rw43about 4 years ago
His is a hot story until you realize

Ali wants his wife to have a full loving relationship with another man.

I like sharing stories. But pardon the obvious: the conclusion we come to here is that Ali doesn't believe he deserves her. And if Kelly truly loves her husband, she would affirm for him that he is all she needs. But he isn't, and she doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pure Shite

Hubby's mindset is so pathetic, so pathological, one is left without an ounce of compassion. Nothing but disgust. There's one loser who truly deserves all the anguish, pain and humiliation that the world can heap.

His so-called "wife"? She may hold some attraction because of fleeting physical beauty, but her mind and soul are disgustingly ugly. That is one revolting sub-human who has no understanding of what "love" is. In another 5 years, her beauty will disappear, ravaged as all women are by early onset old age: the breasts and ass drop into hideous, bulbous, rippled worm-skin and cottage cheese; the face criss-crossed with scowl lines so deep you'd think she was slashed with a knife; her vagina will have weakened and ballooned so she will easily pass a bowing ball; her spine will bow her over into a hunchback. Then where will this "goddess" find her perfect lovers? She won't even have her husband - without being able to watch her fucking other men, he has no use for her. And all she ever wanted from him was the financial support and freedom to fuck around like a whore.

Well, live like a whore, die like a whore. Amen. They both deserve what they got. Pure shite.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Masterful writing

Native Americans, as portrayed in "Jeremiah Johnson", believed you could judge the prowess of a man by the strength and power of his enemies. In a similar way you can gauge the fear you generate in a group of men by the vicious and hateful response of that group- the more rabid they become the greater they reveal the fear they feel. We saw this in the American south after the American Revolution when the race laws and slave codes really got progressively more and more repressive and draconian.

I think that viewed in this light you can rate yourself as one powerful writer. The vitriol spewed here by your critics is a measure of how frightened and angry they are. And they're so violently worked up by a FANTASY, a mere story provided for erotic entertainment! Imagine if they were confronted by such anathema in real life. Actually you don't have to imagine it. Just watch and read the news of current events in American life today. There are some sad and simultaneously furious people commenting here. Well done!

I wouldn't want the kind of relationship portrayed in your stories. But it's a beautifully and very skillfully constructed fantasy that's hotter than a twenty dollar pistol. Any fool can see that. I'd better correct that last statement- any fool OUGHT to be able to see that.

Thanks Odeon. Your stories are great fun to read and as sexy as erotica can be. You've raised the bar considerably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Slut and her perverse and pathetic little Cucky boy. When you look in the mirror and see such a sick and twisted soul, that’s really just the loser these so called men really are. Ridiculous

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Gnarly. Reminds me of my wife though we’ve never gone that far. Crazy.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

This Ho would do Smoky the Bear, if Smoky stooped to carrion.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of

The best story I ever read... Prriod

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope we'll have a part 3 after 10 years!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

would love to read the sequel

49ers6949ers695 months ago

Well written story, but started getting just a little too cucky towards the end. Plus she shaved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES