All Comments on 'My Knickers!'

by PaulieCelt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Erotic..Had me as hard as him

Please put his cock in your mouth and more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I loved the tension building up in the story. The most exciting part was when the mother takes off her own knickers - presumably her son now can see her naked cunt and this helps him to cum in her panties as she watches. I look forward to the next part where I hope she asks to reciprocate by putting his fingers in her cunt and masturbate her until she cums also. I would also like in a third part for her to ask him to put his fingers in her asshole and lick her asshole while the mother masturbates herself while holding his cock. They should not fuck until the fourth part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Of all the mean things a writer can do to any reader...is to leave them hanging and craving for more.... Pls help to finish this....Pleaaaaaassseee....

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 7 years ago
apology

I didn't read the whole thing, had to cum about the half way mark!

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Every school boys dream

I used to love nothing more than wank off in either moms or my sisters knickers, having 5 plder sisters was a fringe benefit, especially when one of the girls were looking for that certain pair it was always blamed on one of siblings had pinched them :). A true wankers paradise ...

Your story was what i always dreampt off but never happened,

Thanks again

5* :)

RegretsRegretsalmost 5 years ago
A more sympathetic understanding for young men in families.

It was not perfect...throwing knickers his way and no cuddling and reassurance. There was that distance that even family members observe. Ideally at some earlier time she would have come to him and held him close and after cuddling handed him her old school knickers to wear. “ I know that you have been wearing my knickers and I want to share my knickers with you.”

So often, the young man growing up experiences a longing for an affinity to femininity and will come upon knickers in the family washing. With shame and excitement he will wank into them and return them to the washing. He expects an awful row if he is caught and some alienation in the family for a while, even a loss of his exact positioning in his family. The whole business is fraught with risk in those several ways. Much better, if Mommy or his sisters realise that he has started to ejaculate in bed while sleeping and present him school knickers to wear in bed to preserve the sheets etc. When he has his own knickers in this way mention that new ones will be bought now and then and this will give the opportunity for him ask for a different colour or totally different type of knickers. In this way, his position as a family member is never in jeopardy. Much better this than the all-too-common ice cold Mommy, who blast her tits off when she suddenly discovers what her son has been doing, quite naturally, with her knickers when he reaches a certain age. Wise Mommies know what is coming ( in more ways than one) and will prepare by having his knickers purchased ahead of time ready for what is about to happen in the family. It is hardly different from when the daughters must start using female products. A lot more understanding and cuddling...and knickers...and a lot less ice, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulieCelt@PaulieCelt
43 Followers
A lover of smut. Both writing and reading. And just the idea in general. Irish, male, 49 (ouch!).