My Lactating Niece Ch. 02

Story Info
A naughty tryst of lovers.
1.7k words
4.6
33.3k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few squirts of her sweet cream, Alicia's nipple engorged, the creamy flow increased, and I was fed properly. I suckled gently and felt comforted while she cradled me in one arm, wanking my cock with the other, hushing me almost into a restful sleep.

Anna sucked my balls while holding both legs wide apart, and the whole decadent scene was headed to a paradise love island so far as I was concerned. Alicia chuckled and clasped a hand across her mouth, staring at my wife.

"I'll be Uncle Sean's wet nurse. Your baby's spare mother too Anna. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded, unwilling to stop sucking while gently chewing Alicia's bulbous, tasty nipple. Anna mumbled something indecipherable while bathing one of my balls in a mouthful of her warm saliva. Her niece seemed content, continuing to stroke my cock, while holding my head closely, perfectly maintaining my feed.

She stopped wanking me for a moment and licked her thumb, then began rubbing my banjo string in a circular motion almost flicking it, causing me to tremble and twitch.

"Don't worry Uncle, I'll make sure not a drop is spilled. Just bite my nipple extra hard when it's time to cum and I'll make sure Anna takes good care of it all."

I stared down and noticed Anna had moved and was licking the underside of my cock, keeping her warm, wet tongue clear of her niece's fist that was so competently sending me to Nirvana. My wife's flat tongue pressed hard against a bulging urethra, sliding up and down the underside of my shaft, helping pre-cum already rising up that pipe ooze fully out, coating my solid, smooth glans.

"Aunt Anna, please clean up Sean's gooey mess."

Alicia whipped my foreskin fully back and I sucked her nipple harder, without meaning to, enjoying a colossal moan. My exuberance caused an increased flow of mothers' milk, that I gulped down greedily.

While our niece held the base of my cock tight, forcing its foreskin back, Anna licked, then greedily sucked the head of my cock, slurping noisily before forcing her tongue into the tiny slit on top.

"Hold on Aunt Anna, let me see if he has more salty treat rising up inside there for you."

"Thank you, sweetheart."

"It's my pleasure. Perhaps you'll do me the same favor once your milk comes."

"I have a feeling we need to discuss how this all fits together but yeah, I'd like that as well."

I drifted on clouds of meditative silken love, enjoying nature's finest and most luxuriant nectar. Alicia's milk and the act of her feeding me elicited goosebumps on both my arms and a deep inner feeling of being loved and secure.

I loved the way Alicia rocked me back and forth, hushing me almost as though properly nursing her child. She frequently kissed the top of my head softly, and while Anna waited, staring serenely at both of us, her niece thumbed up and down my cock pressing the bulging tube on its underside.

"I feel some pressure trembling in his urethra so stand by Anna, there is more coming."

When she thumbed hard up and down my cock, I felt more pre-cum ooze onto the glans, pleased when Anna dove right in with her tongue, lapping up every drop before sucking hard to make sure I was clean. I was in heaven but nearing an orgasm, holding back desperately to extend my pleasure.

Alicia shifted her body weight and position, settling quickly while cupping my head, and feeding me onto her other breast. She squeezed around the swollen areola while I chewed her nipple gently, establishing the milk supply, and then increasing her flow.

When Anna finished sucking my cock, Alicia wanked it harder and with more urgency while the two women discussed our future together.

"It's okay Anna, he's fine for now, nicely settled and feeding well. Uncle Sean has promised to bite a little harder when he wants to empty his semen into your mouth, and I'll let you know when it's time to swallow him."

"Are you fine with all of this Alicia?"

"Very much. I wanted to fuck the both of you for ages."

"I've never considered girls, sweetheart, and don't know if it's for me. There is also the legality of that to consider."

"I'd like to be a long-term member of your family. Polyamorous sex and love can be great if everyone shares in all things. I think it's what I'm into."

"Let's talk about it in bed later. I'd like to see how I feel after Sean makes love to you."

"Will you watch him fuck me, Aunt Anna?"

"Damn right, I shall."

I was incapable of rational thought and felt like I was on an emotional starship, blasting to another planet where sexuality and romantic boundaries were non-existent, or at the very least, somewhat blurred. I wanted to become responsible for the sexual satisfaction of two women, one eighteen, the other approaching thirty, but no less vibrant and desirable.

Please let's all fuck together.

"If you'd like to try a girl that isn't me, I have a friend who makes love frequently to curious girls and I'm sure she would love to fuck you. Sean and I could watch you both licking each other while he feeds, then fucks me afterward. I have guy friends also in case you or I need more cock and Sean permits that."

"Let's save these ideas until after my husband fucks you and he enjoys a few more feeds. When will he be due another one?"

"In about three hours. I need to be milked hard before the night or I'll ache through the night. It will be good to feed both him and your babies when they arrive."

I was almost there, wriggling, shuddering, and trembling like a leaf in high winds. My heart rate exploded and I felt a rush of blood to my cock, stiffening it even harder. I sighed extra loudly before biting my niece's nipple harder.

"He's ready to cum Anna, take Sean's cock head in your mouth and I'll wank him off inside you. Don't waste any please."

"Cool. I'm loving this so far by the way."

Alicia slipped her hand down to the base of my cock, gripping hard while pulling my head onto her breast tightly.

"Suck hard baby and squirt your cream into Anna's mouth."

Words to fucking live by.

I sucked so hard, the flow nearly choked me, while Alicia tugged on my cock with short sharp strokes. When ropes of my semen shot out like a fireman's hose, thrashing, and spitting, Anna growled with desire, sucking hard, swallowing every salty drop.

My feed nipple seemed more engorged and I thought Alicia had a tiny climax when her body shuddered. I was blowing off like an explosion in a cream factory and to her credit, my wife never spilled a drop insofar as I noticed.

Alicia must have wanked plenty of boys off because she instinctively knew when my cock jerked past the point of pleasure and stopped, holding my foreskin back while I twitched the last few drops of seed into Anna's mouth.

"Are you done, Uncle Sean or would you like to feed some more?"

"I'm full and empty, if you know what I mean. Thank you both."

I detached myself reluctantly from the life-giving nipple on which I'd had more than half an hour of mother's love and sustenance. I stared up at Alicia who pointed at my wife.

"Kiss Anna first. You'll both know why once you do."

Anna was on fire so I kissed her, slowly at first but when she whimpered, surprised, shocked, and then in rapture I knew what Alicia had done. We tongued each other, exchanging a gift from one to the other. My wife gripped my head hard, loving every drop of breast milk that still coated the inside of my mouth.

When she released me from our embrace, Alicia took her turn, kissing me with an overpowering and immense sense of love. I figured we had a problem because I felt a deep emotional connection with a girl who was about to become a full-blown lover once I fucked her, possibly a wife, in name at least, but not in law.

When we stopped kissing, I lay in Alicia's arms as though ready for another feed, studying my wife who kneeled slightly distant from both of us.

"Did you enjoy that Anna?"

"Very much. Alicia gave you a great handjob. I couldn't believe how much semen blew out. It tasted great and you seemed really peaceful."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you were relaxed Sean. Sorry if that sounds a little blunt but you weren't trying to stuff your cock down my throat like usual."

"Oh, I'm really sorry."

"I'm not complaining. I love how you fuck me, lick my pussy, and when I fellate your cock but this time, there was no pressure on me and you were totally calm. I enjoyed sucking and licking you."

"Do you think there is something psychological about the way Alicia fed both of us with creamy treats?"

"I think Alfred Charles Kinsey would be all over our tryst if he were alive."

"Did it get weird for you, Anna?"

"Not at all. I think my familiarity with Alicia helped a lot but it all felt natural and really sexy. Fucking taboo, though."

"Alicia's cream tasted wonderful."

"Yours did as well, Sean."

Alicia rocked forward and kissed me again. She wanted me to move off so that she could too and raised her eyebrows repeatedly, hinting. Anna held out a hand that I gripped and she helped haul me upright, wrapping an arm lovingly around my waist while planting her head on my chest.

"If your next feed for Sean is in three hours why don't you fuck him then, riding cowgirl while he suckles?"

Alicia stared at Anna like an acolyte eyes their god, or in this case goddess.

"You really will share, Aunty?"

"Of course. What do you think we've been discussing all along?"

"It's just that... well, I didn't think you'd go through with it once the hedonism subsided."

My wife hugged her niece, kissing both cheeks. All I could see in my mind's eye was the two women fucking each other, sooner rather than later but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I'll look after your baby and you go with Sean to your Mom's and collect some things. She won't mind you staying over. Just tell her it's only for a few days. It's easy to extend after that.

"Are you sure, Aunt Anna?"

"More than you can imagine, sweetheart."