My Lactating Niece Ch. 04

Story Info
Removing barriers.
1.5k words
4.67
18.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's Point Of View

I was finally at the gates of heaven.

Alicia's feminine aroma overwhelmed me, and I wanted the girl I'd known for all but a few days of her life to feed me her pussy. She panted like a steam train and I saw desire in her expression.

Lewd frowns, lascivious smiles, and sexual desperation communicated through her trembling fingers and a crackling voice turned me on. It also boosted my confidence that my niece wanted to fuck me as well as my husband.

I gulped, trembling all over with the nerves of a first date. I felt intoxicated and unsure what to do next. My mouth was an inch from her drenched, messy cunt as I breathed in Mother Natures' most primal force.

"I've pictured this scene in my mind so many times, Alicia."

"You always knew we weren't blood-related, so I can't see anything wrong with you craving to fuck me. We aren't that many years apart so we could easily be a couple."

"But you want a throuple, sweetheart?"

"Yes, Anna. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that this is the right relationship for me."

I bit my bottom lip, struggling with my words amid stormy emotions. I shivered like a virgin before her first time whenever Alicia touched me and I knew in that moment, we would become lovers.

My babies kicked, almost willing me to open my heart and speak truth to set myself free.

"I wanted this all to happen as well, Alicia... you, me, and Sean, all lovers together as three souls bound forever. My sister-."

"Shhh. Let me worry about Mom. You need only enjoy cleaning up Sean's semen and my pussy, right now. We have to make love, Anna, if only to bond. We can tackle the problems afterward."

"I know and I want that so much as well."

"Let's begin our lovers journey in private and we'll join Uncle Sean after some fun here."

I was released by our family secret being known and be revealing my true feelings. Alicia had sat on my sofa almost daily since the results of her pregnancy test were known. I'd cuddled and consoled her at first, encouraging her choice to keep the baby, always loving the girl that so far as I was concerned, was as real a niece as any could be.

For months, there had been mild flirting and occasions when the thrill of the chase felt real to me. I dismissed lovemaking, believing Alicia didn't know I wasn't her Aunt by blood.

"Can I ask one question before I eat your pussy sweetheart?"

"Of course, Aunt Anna."

"A month before you gave birth, we had a party here and everyone got drunk, except you."

"Yes, I remember it well."

"I had a dream... well I thought it was."

"Tell me Anna. Maybe it was real."

"Did you-?"

"Yes Anna, I went down on you. It was so peaceful in your living room when everyone else left. Sean was comatose on the sofa and you were splayed out on your bed with legs wide open."

"Did you lick my pussy that night?"

"Yeah, and you came bucket fulls in my mouth. I moved you around a little, thumbed off your panties, and spread both legs over my shoulders while I kneeled on the floor. I licked you for close to an hour and one time thought you woke up."

"I did wake Alicia and you stared up. Our eyes met but I was half asleep. I remember reaching down with my hand and touching your hair."

"And you said-"

"Please don't stop darling niece. Then I closed my eyes and had the greatest orgasm of my life."

"Yes. I'm so pleased you remembered."

"I will never forget that night Alicia. We should tell Sean about it, though."

"We will but for now, technically, you owe me some tongue."

Her pussy lips were bright red from grinding out an orgasm on my husband's pubic bush while his cock filled her. I saw a pouting tight slit, staring at me, glistening with hormonal cream and my husband's semen. My tongue dipped gently between a pair of delectable labia and I was hooked.

Alicia wasn't the first girl I'd fucked. There were other girlfriends before I met Sean and one thing that thrilled me about our situation was the regularity of female love I would enjoy in the future.

When I plowed my tongue up and down the tight slit between her engorged labia, I tasted my husband, Alicia, and a lifetime of happiness yet to play out. Her beautiful pink shaded clitoris felt hard against my tongue, prodding my lips, desperate for service.

I licked Alicia's labia first, cleaning a deliciously sweet and salty, cream veneer from every fold of skin and the engorged tissues around her hole. When I moved onto a hard pearl, dragging it from side to side, it trembled against my tongue.

Alicia thrust both hips forward, exposing more pussy for me to eat but I was intent on making her cum quickly, so I could enjoy a feed from her milky nipple before we made love properly, something I desperately needed to try in both instances.

Having cleaned her labia, I sucked Alicia's clitoris into my mouth, fluttering air while flicking the quivering tip. I wanted to encourage her loving dominance of my husband but press back gently with some of my own control, taking time to explore our loving dynamic together as a threesome.

She shuddered, and the creamy flood of semen lazing deep inside her well fucked hole flowed more quickly. I slid my lips down over her hole, collecting her sweet nectar as it dripped liberally from a beautiful, wide-open pussy, quivering lightly like a leaf in a breeze.

When I'd cleaned up, my attention returned to a throbbing clitoris that stood proudly from her protective pouch. I sucked hard, clenching the base of her pink nub firmly between my lips, brushing my tongue across, then around Alicia's pleasure nerve cluster.

"A woman knows how to please another, Aunt Anna."

"You sure did that the night you kneeled before me."

"I'll go down again and again, any time you want darling. I love you, Anna."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

I sucked her swollen labia into my mouth, feeling the vibrations of a stormy orgasm beginning somewhere deep inside her. I was ready for every drop of ejaculate she might yield, especially the white creamy sweet excess at the end that would flow from her Skene's gland.

Alicia placed one leg across my shoulder, keeping her balance with her other foot planted safely on a nearby step. She rested her weight on my mouth, enjoying sitting on my face, feeding me the love combination she and my husband had created.

I licked her swollen pussy lips while Alicia splayed them wide open. When I flicked her clitoris, passing on each stroke, she orgasmed to my tune, shuddering, squirting, and filling my mouth. A primal nectar splashed on the back of my throat as small, powerful jets of unicorn pee triggered every nerve in my body.

My orgasm came hard just from thinking about when Alicia had licked my pussy while I orgasmed in a dream state. There was no dream this time and I really was climaxing without her doing a thing.

She shuddered and I did too, just like the night she hooked and reeled me in with her tongue. I stared up at Alicia, enjoying the laughter of my new lover as she reveled in a warm afterglow of our lovemaking.

Alicia reached down, helping me to my feet, kissing me and enjoying the combination of three lovers, in one form or another.

"Come on Aunty Anna. Let's go and fuck Sean together."

"You're being quite naughty by still calling me that."

"I am willful, stubborn, and dominant. My headstrong behavior probably needs to be curbed. Maybe you can help me with that?"

"Let's see how we all fit together, Alicia. At least now with you bringing the baby off your breast, I can share nighttime feeding duties and you can sleep better."

We held hands like girlfriends do, strolling through a home Sean and I had built that would now house a bigger family. There would be challenges along the way, particularly with my sister who surely would not be pleased, but I felt happier than in years.

Before we reached the bedroom and my husband, I pulled Alicia into a small alcove underneath our stairs, wrapping both arms around her neck.

So far as first kisses go, it was my greatest ever. My womb exploded in butterflies before her lips even touched mine. My niece felt soft, warm, and on fire, with lips yielding honeyed nectar that sizzled in my mouth. Her tongue was aflame and I journeyed into her mouth with mine, exploring my girlfriend.

"I have a question, Alicia."

"Anything darling."

"If we're getting you pregnant again, can I hold, kiss you and stare into your eyes while Uncle Sean fucks you, please?"

"I'd like nothing better. Will you do the same for me when it's your turn again?"

"I will sweetheart."