My Lady Branch Manager Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No no not now. Maybe later."

"Arre at least do three, four to see if the movement is right."

"On the floor?"

"Yeah, just two, three."

She got down on the floor and lied on her back. The moment she raised her hands and placed them behind her head, her perky breasts became very prominent, poking out of her top. I gulped and felt a lurch in my pants.

She gave a push to bring her torso up but couldn't. Her legs rose up as she struggled to do a crunch and I got a glimse of her PJs hugging her gorgeous hips.

"Ohh I don't think I will be able to do it Abhishek," she sat up on the floor, cross-legged and breathing heavily.

"No ma'am, it's alright. I think you can do it," my mind was already hatching a lusty plan to get closer to her, "Get down mam," I took a bit of liberty and held her feet together.

"Umm...Okay Abhishek if you say so," she went down and placed her hands behind her head, "but let me tell you that I have never done crunches before." Her perky tits bulged out, and to my surprise, her hard nipples were poking against her top.

"Ma'am, if you part your legs by a foot it will be more easy for you to do the crunch."

"Wh...what? But that way my legs will be op... I mean I don't think that will be good," she was blushing red, "Are you sure Abhishek?" She was a bit susceptible as this position will open her thighs. Her PJs were already pulled up against her mound and opening her legs will give me a clear view between her legs.

"Yes ma'am that will give you more base to bring up your upper body."

She gulped and reluctantly started spreading as I felt her legs moving and parting. My eyes sneaked down. Her meaty pussylips were pressed and clearly visible through her PJs.

"Yes maam," I licked my lips imagining my tongue inserted deep between her pussylips "That's right. Very good. Keep them open," I placed my hands around her knees and though I felt her resistance I pushed them even further, "Very good. There you go ma'am. It's perfect now." I moved a bit closer and there she laid with her legs spreading wide open obscenely as if giving an invitation to plunder her treasure ,"Try it now?" I looked at her face visible from between her delicious breasts. Her cheeks were almost crimson. I can see her cute freckles as she bit her lower lip in induced shame.

I could not believe my luck. Last few minutes have turned my whole world upside down. My ma'am who was all prim and proper and known for her strictness was lying in front of me with her legs wide open. I had to shook myself to realise that it was not a dream. She herself was wondering how she got herself into this situation. She had taken a liking for Abhishek. He was decent looking with dreamy eyes. And today she saw his damp, hairy chest. Though he was a boy by face, but his physical features had grown manly. Despite the conundrum going on in her mind, she could not help but enjoy his little touches. She already knew that he has fallen for her though she didn't allow him to take any step further and strictly waved him away. But then she saw him barechest, changing his shirt and it was him sniffing her towel that gave her an insatiable tingling between her legs. My young PO just wants to smell me, she had thought, I will make him smell my skin. But it was easier said than done as she laid there with goosebumps all over her skin. She had fantasized but never done anything of this sort. But this my your chance to live your fantasy! And Abhishek seems to be a nice young man.

And suddenly Abhishek felt the legs to open even further.

To be continued...

12