Wife's Revenge

Story Info
Wife takes revenge.
6k words
4.04
38.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayna
Nayna
86 Followers

Well, I am Sabitri, aged 29 and mother of a three years old son. My husband Ishan is 32. We were childhood friends and lived in the same neighborhood. We got married against the wishes of our families. Ishan had his own flourishing business and was doing well. He was educated. By average Indian standard, no parent would reject him as prospective groom for their daughter.

I am not a very beautiful girl in the strict sense but was educated, have a slender figure with curves in right places, sparkling dark eyes, hairs reaching below my shoulders. No member of opposite gender ever passed me without casting a second glance. It was primarily the linguistic difference between two families that made our families to oppose our match. However, we got married against the wishes of our families.

From the beginning, our sex life was very compatible as both Ishan and me were free of inhibition. We even enjoyed kinky videos together and resorted to role play after watching some highly x-rated videos. Sometimes we even played BDSM in a limited sense with me sometimes dominating Ishan tying his hands and feet and vice versa. Our son was born during Feb 2017 after which we considerably restricted our kinky love games.

Onset of Covid pandemic and the lockdown brought major changes in our life. Ishan's flourishing business suffered a major setback and we had to cut down many domestic expenses to meet both the ends. Towards end 2020, Ishan was in huge debt, his business sinking to the lowest ebb.

Against that critical background, two former classmates of Ishan, Anil and Bipul, who were also invited there same business came with the idea of forming a syndicate business house in equal partnership. As Ishan was not in a position to pump his share of huge amount required to start the syndicate, Anil and Bipul agreed supply Ishan's share in equal proportion at the beginning. It was agreed that profit will be divided equally among the three of them and from the share of Ishan's profit he would pay back Anil and Bipul for what they invested on behalf of Ishan.

With the labour and time devoted jointly by Ishan, Anil and Bipul the syndicate business started seeing the face of profit from the fourth month after it was started. The profit was equally divided among the three. During the first two months the profit was less and each of them got around twenty-six thousands. Ishan avoided paying his friends their dues on the plea that he had to run family while Anil and Bipul were bachelors and they also didn't object. From the sixth month, the per head share almost doubled but Ishan told me personally, "Let's delay their payments and increase our savings first for unforeseen adverse days. Since they are bachelors they don't need much money."

When I tried to argue with Ishan that since Anil and Bipul had shouldered his financial burden, their debts should be paid back at the earliest, Ishan said to me, "You can convince them and buy more time. See they are still bachelors and greatly attracted towards you. Just flirt with them a bit and they will agree."

I smiled at his suggestion and teased him, "Do you think I should display a bit of my cleavage to them?"

"In that case," Ishan replied jokingly, "They might never ask for repayment of the amount."

The kinky idea turned on both Ishan and me. We both went to be bedroom and played the role of displaying my cleavage and ended up making vigorous love. But I never thought that such role play between two of us can lead to a dangerous game in real life. As suggested by Ishan, I slightly flirted with Anil and Bipul and they agreed to delay the repayment of their dues by another three months.

I actually had no real idea if Ishan was planning not to return their dues at all or what contrived among the three. As the three months time they gave was nearing its end, I reminded Ishan that we had by practicing austerity succeeded in making a moderate savings and from the following month start paying back their dues.

Ishan told me to request them for further delay as he wanted to save further. I told him that I can't request them further. Since I and Ishan were very free, he told me that he had often noticed Anil and Bipul look at me discreetly appreciating my physical features. Ishan frankly asked me, "As you said, why don't you display your beautiful cleavages to delay the payment for a few more months?"

His words made me conjure the role play I and Ishan had resorted earlier on this. To spice up further, I asked, "Are you serious you won't mind if my pallu slips in front of them?"

"I won't," assured Ishan, "It's just like showing a toy to babies to keep them diverted."

When your hubby says that he won't mind if you show your cleavages to his friends it is very exciting as a fantasy. That day also after this discussion about displaying my cleavages, I and Ishan engaged in role play and ended up with a violent love making. Later Ishan told me that the fantasy of me showing my cleavages to Anil and Bipul turns on him very much. I too admitted to him that particular role play also excited me but I added that it should remain as a fantasy and role play between two of us and he should not think of working out in real life.

Ishan assured me that he would never like me to do anything except to tantalize his friends to delay the payment of loan he owed to them. I couldn't even imagine in my wildest imagination that for money Ishan could do just the opposite. He convinced me that to secure our and our son's future in the days of growing economic hardship we need to make a good savings before we start repaying Anil and Bipul. I trusted him and sometimes during the presence of Anil and Bipul, I used to bent down to pick up something giving them a glimpse of my cleavages. I was a fool to believe my husband and failed to realize that my act accidentally displaying my cleavages and hint of my big and well shaped boobs to two unmarried males were arousing lusts in their minds.

It was September 2021, individual profits of each in the syndicate business crossed a lake per month. Ishan proposed that we celebrate with an evening dinner in a posh hotel. I agreed. He also invited his Anil and Bipul. They were also very much interested to celebrate the success of syndicate business.

When we arrived at the hotel, I was surprised as I had never been to such hotel that had bar, dining facility, DJ, live music and dance floor all in a dimly lit hall. The floor was over crowded but noisy with music of DJ. Ishan had booked seats for four of us. Our son was left to the care of our housemaid who lived nearby for the night.

Once we arrived, Ishan proposed to have wine and starter before starting the dinner. I had never been a teetotaller and sometimes used to drink at home in very limited quantity. So I didn't object. After the first peg, Ishan proposed to dance and we two started for the dance floor while Anil and Bipul remained seated. As I danced with Ishan I started feeling tipsy, my head was reeling and I supported my balance against the muscular body of my husband clinging to him. I noticed that many couples were dancing and some of them changed their dancing partners at intervals.

I grew so tipsy that I didn't know when I changed my partner and noticed that I was dancing with Anil. His hands were offensively moving on my bare waist. I was so clinging to him that my boob's were hard pressed against his chest. I was wearing saree and often my pallu slipped off my shoulder giving Anil a view of my mounds and cleavage through the low cut sleeveless blouse I was wearing.

The dance floor was so crowded and noisy that I didn't notice with my hazy brain when my dance partner changed from Anil to Bipul. Though quite intoxicated by then, my sixth sense was alerting me that Bipul's hands were more offensive and demanding than Anil's because at short intervals his hands were brushing against my boobs. The noise and music was making my brain dizzy and yet I asked Bipul where was Ishan. Bipul asked me, "Do you wish to go to Ishan?"

When I nodded in affirmation, Bipul held me by the waist and started walking away from the dance floor guiding me to our table. I was much relieved that he was guiding me to my hubby and clinged to him to avoid falling down as we walked through the dark alley that connected the dance floor to the dining room. Suddenly Bipul stopped in the midway of the dark alley and whispered to me, "Don't tell Ishan, I simply can't resist those luscious lips of yours."

And before I could understand Bipul's lips locked my lips in a passionate kiss. I tried to free myself but couldn't till I felt his tongue touching my tongue. I felt disgusted despite my dizziness and yet I could feel growing wetness between my legs. It was so sudden and unexpected when with your husband within few meters, his friend forces a kiss on your lips. Despite my disgust I felt a forbidden sensation growing up in me and I just tried to suppress the same with sense of disgust clearly wrought on my face. Bipul didn't miss it and breaking the kiss guided me where Ishan and Anil were sitting. But though I could see them sitting, we didn't reach anywhere near them. Rather through the dark alley Bipul guided me to a room that seemed to be an underground one as we stepped down the stairs. I was alarmed and asked Bipul where Ishan and Anil were. Bipul assured me, "They will join us too after we have enjoyed some fun."

Pushing me roughly into the room Bipul locked the door from inside. I was scared despite my tipsy condition and asked, "Hey, what are you after?"

Bipul didn't reply. I could see clear signs of wild passion in his glances. I repeated my question. Bipul smiled, "So long you were slipping your pallu, showing your cleavage to buy time to delay payment of the debt. Now Ishan has agreed that we can see his wife from closer proximity and grant him more time."

I sharply protested in shock but Bipul had thrown me on bed and sitting on my legs had pulled the pallu of my saree exposing my upper body part covered by my low cut sleeveless blouse. I screamed in fear. Bipul said in a sarcastic tone, "Hey, don't pretend that you are ashamed or scared. You're so far exposing your things to us. Why bother when we expose them ourselves? Don't pretend to play puritan, you were a part of the game to help your husband to delay payment."

His words had truth that I couldn't deny. But I never thought that they would force me. I screamed again calling both Ishan and Anil to help me from Bipul. But Bipul said to me, "Don't bother, nobody is going to hear your screams."

I was feeling extremely dizzy by then when I saw Anil entering the room. I appealed to him, "Anil, save me. Bipul is out of his sense and making offensive advances."

Anil scolded Bipul roughly for his behavior and said, "Come with me, I will take you to Ishan."

I got up from the bed and was putting the disheveled pallu of my saree in order. And then I heard Anil say, "Let us get out quickly out of this room, you can put your clothes in order later also."

I believed Anil and holding the pallu in my hands in front of my chest started walking away. But the drink had its effect on me and I stumbled upon Anil. Anil caught me as if to prevent me from falling and said, "Don't bother about your saree."

Before taking me on his lap, Anil, in a swift move, took away my saree unknotting it from my waist. I stood in front of them wearing only blouse and petticoat. Before I could get out of the shock, Bipul unfastened the knot of my petticoat which fell on the floor. I was standing before them wearing my panty and my upper body part was covered in my blouse. Bipul said in a lusty laughter, "You have a wonderful figure with sexy thighs. For this spectacle we can give another year to Ishan to repay the debt."

Anil went a step further and said, "If you remove the blouse we will give two years, if you remove the bra three years and if you remove the panty, we will give five years."

Even in my inebriated condition my face flushed in humiliation. I tried to explore the way to get out of this insulting situation. But my brain was too hazy to logically think. Every moment my tipsy condition was taking control of me. I felt extremely hot and sweating. Drops of perspiration dropped off my forehead. I felt my legs were without any strength. As I was about to collapse, I felt myself in the embrace of two strong arms, but whose they were I was not sure of. I lost my consciousness as I felt my body being carefully laid to bed.

I didn't know exactly at what time I started regaining my consciousness. The room was partially dark with a zero watt bulb spreading some ray into the darkness. It took few minutes for me to recall where I was and why I was there. But then I screamed in utter shock as I found me on the bed without any clothes. My husband, Ishan, his two friends, Anil and Bipul were seated beside me on the same bed and were eagerly watching my reactions. Ishan was not the least bothered that I was completely nude before his friends.I knew for certain that my money-minded husband had compromised my honor and exposed my nude body to them to buy five years time to pay back the debt to his friends. In utter despair, anger and shame, I cursed him, "You shameless bastard, you compromised my honor, money is everything for you and you didn't care to take away my dress and turn me nude in front of your friends so that you can delay the payment further. My greatest mistake was marrying you. Anyway, after tonight we will live our own lives. I want a divorce, is it clear?"

Ishan smiled shamelessly, "Why are you getting angry? You have a beautiful body and in the past you had exposed your curves to them to help me procure time. Why are you hysterical now? They are going to give another five years to have a good look at your sexy body."

Ishan went to a corner and put on a light switch. The room was flooded in light. He said to his friends shamelessly, "Now you can see her curves in full light."

I was still feeling dizzy yet I folded my arms near my chest as a futile attempt to cover my breasts and screamed at the peak of my voice, "Stop this, I will kill each one of you."

But though I screamed at the loudest voice, my sounds came out weaker and feeble. I realized they made me eat something with the drink that made my voice collapse. Ishan and his friends laughed in a vulgar way as I failed to scream. Ishan said to me, "Hey sexy baby, show them the treasure of flesh you have there. After all, for the first time they are going to see your cleavage free from the bondage of your bra, blouse and pallu."

My face flushed at the insult. More than the humiliation of being exposed to Anil and Bipul, it was the dirty words of Ishan that added more to my humiliation. I tried to round up my body like a threatened dog to hide as much as I could. But I had not fully known my villaneous and shameless husband. He gestured his friends, who caught my hands and pulled them apart so that my naked boobs were fully exposed to them. Ishan asked them, "How are her flesh mounds? Aren't they sexy?"

Anil and Bipul gave a lecherous smile at his words. I tried to pull my hands but my strength proved weaker to them. More I tried to free myself hands more tightened their grip and the three were laughing at my helplessness. Ishan suddenly said to them, "Held her tight, I will show you a magic."

As the two tightened their grips, Ishan's hands came roughly on my boobs and in front of his them he started kneading them. Much to my disgust, my body responded to his passionate fondling and my nipples grew hard and erect. Ishan said to his friends, "Just watch how the nipples of this bitch hardened at my caress."

I was dying in shame. I never thought Ishan would degrade so much to take pleasure in exposing his wife in this obscene way to his friends. But more humiliation awaited me when Ishan started to suck my nipples hard in front of his friends. He sucked my nipples so hard that a groan escaped from my mouth. Ishan said to his friends, "She is growing hot. She is a real whore."

He kept sucking and kneading my flesh mounds alternately. I could see growing lust in the eyes of his friends. Despite my disgust and humiliation, my body responded to his caress and I groaned intermittently in excitement. At the gesture of Ishan, his friends left my hands and instead pulled my legs apart. Ishan told his friends, "Now you will see her hot triangle."

Before I could understand clearly, Ishan's finger went inside my pussy lips. He brought out his finger and showed his friends, "Look, she is already moist inside."

Ishan started fingering me mercilessly making me moan and the three laughed at my arousal. My brain had become much clear by then and I knew what was going to happen. I was full of disgust and hatred for Ishan for bringing me to such humiliation. I decided my course of action.

I looked at Anil and Bipul and asked them in a cool voice, "If I guess it right you are going to waive his entire loan amount for sharing me with you. Isn't it?"

Both of them hesitated a bit and slowly nodded in affirmation. I calmly said to them, "I'm ready to enjoy gladly. But let us make it a bit more spicy and you will enjoy it."

Anil and Bipul looked questioningly at me. I started speaking in a very calculated way, "See Ishan seems to be a cuckold who enjoys to see his wife with others. I just realized it tonight. Why don't you check if he is hard there?"

Before Ishan could say anything, Anil moved his hand swiftly to Ishan's cock and exclaimed, "You're right. He is hard as a rock."

I smiled and said, "Have you heard of role playing? Let's go for it. Since he delayed your payment, just punish him by tying his hand and feet and make him watch as I serve you. I assure you will not have any complaint about my service. Make Ishan your servant and compel him to do all dirty things whenever I or you order him."

Ishan was about to protest but both Anil and Bipul liked my idea and before Ishan could protest tied his hands and feet and he was made to kneel down and watch. I moved my nude body sensuously towards Anil and Bipul on the bed and guided their hands to my tits and said, "Now enjoy my tender flesh balls in front of him and start abusing him verbally."

The two literally started groping me, pressing my nipples hard. I moaned most sensuously and whispered to them, "Aah, it's amazing just use dirty abusive words for that son of a bitch."

Anil started to abuse Ishan instantly, "You mother fucker, just watch how we are making your hot wife repay the loan you had been delaying for years."

Bipul was busy groping my asses and said to Ishan, "Behenchod (sister fucker), from now on your wife will be our whore and we'll fuck her day and night in front of you."

For the first time I noticed sense of insult on Ishan's face at the words that his friends showered. To humiliate Ishan more, I moved my face near Anil and started kissing his lips. Soon my tongue was inside his mouth playing with his tongue. The gloominess on Ishan's face encouraged me further. I engaged in a lip to lip kiss with Bipul. Ishan had perhaps never expected me to play such a pro-active role and looked disappointed. I went near him, slapped him hard on his face, and said, "Why looking gloomy and disappointed? You wanted to share me with them to avoid paying back their loan, isn't it?"

Ishan didn't reply. I could clearly see tears and humiliation written in his glances. I felt elated at my success. It was time to take my revenge on my husband and to demolish him to a poor helpless cuck. I turned to Anil and Bipul and said, "Let me see your tools so that I know before hand the demons that are going to play havoc in my hot pussy."

I stripped them both bringing out their monster dicks that were fully swelled and hard by then. I kissed the swollen brownish glans of Anil. There were drops of pre-cum at the tip. I turned it towards Ishan and extended my tongue to lick and taste his pre-cum. Anil shivered and moaned in excitement. I then turned to Bipul: his tool was bigger than Anil's. I lovingly took it in my palm and licked its entire length. His glans were light pink. My tongue played on his glans. Bipul hugged my nude body in deep passion.

Nayna
Nayna
86 Followers
12