All Comments on 'My Ladyfriend made me a Cockslut'

by dlcalguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LET IT BE ME

Love to become his cum slut for him and his friends to use. YUM YUM YUM Ads will never be the same. Will walk a little funny for ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh yes, the ass is so happy when penetrated.

You did however leave out the chore of ass cleaning you naughty boy. Something that is required if you are to be butt fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Try it you'll like it!!!

I have never had a lady use a strap on but I can still dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pegged

I had a gf who would peg me. It started with her liking to eat ass. She was good at it. She bought a 8" long 5" thick strap on and would fuck me relentlessly. I miss her in loved her then and love her now. I wish we were still together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

The right older woman can help younger guy achieve his sexual potential. Dildo training is very effective and not difficult to get guy to take it. Can change relationship and person for the better.

betabradbetabradalmost 8 years ago

I wish I would have had a woman like this when I was younger. Then again, I'd love to meet a woman like this now to teach me how to suck cock and take it in the ass.

thongpantythongpantyalmost 8 years ago

My wife has peged me, if fucked my self.

Sometimes the best orgasms are when something is in your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sounds like a good time was had by all

Many (many) years ago, one of my very first gf set me up to get fucked by one of her college TA's, who was 6 years older than I and bi. Sadly, I was very naive and had a difficult time admitting that I' d enjoyed it (I had-he was very talented and very well hung.) It took me nearly 30 years for a repeat performance, which I enjoyed immensely and now actually prefer mmf or mm sex, although emotionally men do nothing for me - just (big) cock.

Leo971Leo971almost 8 years ago
Has it all!

Love your stories precise and quick to the point. Sometimes I think to quick but when looking for a quick jerk off session these are perfect. Like to read a nice long developing story that gets me hard and soft all day long! Building up the cum deep inside me until I let loose a huge load from riding my dildo sucking a fake cock and then cumming in my flesh light. Then lay on my back as I let my thick creamy load trickle out onto my tongue then suck and lick it clean! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why is this story marked as a gay story, not as a bisexual? Same stone age mentality? Same boys' fiction that populate porn?

oakmikeoakmikeabout 7 years ago
Really Hot

Great story, loved the writing. The idea of being taken by a woman with a strap-on makes me drool precum. This story says it all.

schuwingggschuwingggabout 7 years ago
Beautiful ! I'd give my left nut to be dominated by that cougar. Really hit!!

Fantastic story! Is she still around? I'd be available 24/7 for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree, wrong category!

I agree with the other commentor, why did you choose GAY for the category? If you are having sex with men and women both, that is bisexual! Bisexual is okay, okay?? 😊

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 6 years ago
Love a good ass fucking

My girlfriend always rubs my asshole when we fuck and sometimes uses her dildos on me and I love it. I have the best orgasms while Being fucked in the ass by her but it still isn't as good as having a guy fucking me. Real cocks feel so much better than dildos and I get the added bonus of feeling warm cum fill my ass.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
That is hot

I loved this story. My first bi experience was with this couple. She had me suck his cock while she fucked my ass with a strapon. I was a great experience and would love doing it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same Situation

My bbw college gf did the same to me, taught me to suck cock, swallow cum and take her strapon and his cock up my ass. We did it all for the whole 4 years, she was bi too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow awesome

That was such a horny story it reminds us both of us mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good writing and very erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous