My Lady's Holy Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hesitated though two things happened together. My warm moist breath, and possibly the anticipation of being take into my mouth, was already having an effect on Geoffrey's cock. It was starting to grow and straighten, pushing against my chin and lips as it did so.

At the same time I felt the latexed hand return to my balls, gently kneeding them and tickling them in turn. "You can get hard too now if you wish. It is permitted to be aroused if you are making someone else aroused, even if it is just Geoffrey."

To be truthful even before she had uttered these words my dick was responding to her attentions towards my balls. Or was it as a result of his dick hardening against my chin? My emotions were so all over the pace right now I wasn't quite sure. But I know that in response to one or both hardening dicks I opened my mouth and gently used my tongue to help guide his cock between my lips and into my awaiting mouth. He quickly hardened and grew inside me. I am ashamed to say that I loved the new sensation of a cock growing inside my mouth, and it aroused me even more. As I hardened in response I sucked harder on his dick. I wanted him to enjoy my mouth, to use it, to fuck it, to cum inside it. I felt like a complete whore for those few minutes as I sucked on his dick, caressing it with my tongue and lips.

And as quickly as this started my Lady brought it to an end.

"That will do for now. Geoffrey step away and go and stand back bedside your cage. Here, put your cage back on your cock too.

"As for you Jules, thank you for your honesty and openness. The way you took to sucking that cock showed me you are a simple slut deep down, as ready to please a cock as a cunt, as long as it gets you off too. That knowledge will come in useful."

"I am sorry my Lady. I am embarrassed for the way I responded and lost control."

"That's ok. I had given you permission after all. But now we must turn to your punishment. While I lock Geoffrey away back into his cage I want you to tidy away the shaving kit and wipe down the mat with the cloths over by the sink. On your knees though. When you are finished I want you to place yourself over the vault over there ready to be spanked."

"Yes my Lady."

Off I shuffled on my knees tidying up as instructed. I could hear the sounds of metal clinking as Geoffrey was put back into his two cages. No words are spoken between them. I assume he was well practised in this and knew instinctively what my Lady wanted him to do.

I crawled over to the vault, stood up and leant over the vault as best I could. But with my feet on the floor I knew my backside would not be where my Lady would want it to be for a good spanking. I pulled myself higher up and over the top of the vault, leaving my arse once again open and exposed to my Lady.

And there I stayed for what seemed like hours but was probably nearer twenty minutes waiting for my Lady to return. I listened for the sound of her heels which were barely moving over by the cabinet. I inferred from her movements and my position that she was choosing implements to spank me with. The paddle maybe. Or even the ruler that I saw on a shelf?

As I waited my anxiety and expectation grew in equal measure. It was the corporal punishment that I had lusted after the most, what had given my the impetus and the courage to complete the on-line form requesting a weekend stay with Dark Lady Dominatrix. I craved the feeling of being helpless and being spanked hard, begging for my dominatrix to have pity on my behind. I had wanked over this scenario many times at home, when my wife was out. As my thoughts strayed so did my dick which started to twitch and grow once again. I was torn. I wanted to enjoy this by being aroused, my dick pressed between my groin and the firmly padded leather top of the vault. But I know my Lady would punish me if she noticed.

Lost in my thoughts I was startled when my Lady appeared before me, her arrival announced by her dropping a range of tools of discipline onto the floor below my head so I would have a good view of those she had been selecting.

A large wooden paddle. Of the kind I had fantasised about several times. A cane. The kind they used in the Beano comic I would read as a youngster maybe this had awoken my interest in corporal punishment all those many decades ago? So far, much as I had expected. I feared the cane the most, mainly because I knew the whelps it would leave across a bare behind, not like the clothed backsides of naughty children in the comic books.

What I wasn't prepared for though was the riding crop and the tors leather strap! These made me shake and hold my breath in fear. I hadn't considered the possibility of tools like this being used on a novice like myself. I had seen videos and witnessed the pain these could cause. Not to mention the open wounds they could leave.

Now it was my whole body starting to stiffen and not just my cock.

My Lady sensed this of course, just as quickly as I was feeling the fear. She lifted my head, placing her index finger under my chin. Bending lower she looked into my eyes and spoke with a calmness and clarity that helped me focus.

"I am going to discipline you now. I know you are scared of the pain and marks it will leave behind. Because this is your first time I will not break your skin and not leave marks that won't clear in more than a few days. You can hide them from your wife for a few days I'm sure. But I will hurt you. More than you can bear. More than you have fantasised about when jacking off to the idea you had about these sessions when making the booking. But believe me this is necessary. It will demonstrate the power I have over you, it will cement your submission to me, it will strip you of all pride and ego and will make you more attentive to my needs and willing to learn quickly. But as I have already explained I am well aware that men think and have emotions primarily through their cocks. Therefore I will allow you to be aroused during this session. But you must not cum. If you do you will spend the rest of the weekend locked up with only water to drink between now and Sunday afternoon.

Do you understand me?"

"Yes my Lady." I once again gulped in response.

"So to ensure you are aroused throughout your discipline and focused on me, I will now give you a gift."

On that, she moved her hands under her skirt and slowly pulled down her knickers, wriggling slightly as she worked them down to her knees. From where her knickers could drop freely to lay crumpled around the ankles of her boots. She carefully stepped out of the knickers and bent down to pick them up. They were simple pink cotton briefs as far as I could tell. Nothing too fancy as is her way.

"I have worn these knickers all morning. I even wore them to the gym before you arrived. They should have a good scent of my pussy which I am sure even the thought of has made you hard. Am I right? Are you hard right now?"

"Yes my Lady. Very hard.I am sorry I hadn't asked permission." I realised half way through my admission was leaving me open for worse discipline so quickly added my apology before I could be challenged on it.

"You are learning I see. That is good. But you will learn much more about yourself over the next 30 minutes or so that it takes me to break you. And break you I shall.

She held her knickers right under my nose. And the event was strong just as she had promised. But is was also sweet, muskier, almost spicy. I longed to smell this direct from the source and to taste her with my tongue. But I knew this would not be my destiny today. I breathed in her aroma deep into my lungs. Savouring every whiff I could get. And became ever more aroused and tried so hard not to move my hips to give me some illicit friction for my dick pressed underneath me.

Lady then took the knickers away, rolled them tightly in her hand and pushed them firmly into my mouth. Not that I would have resisted. I was longing for her to do this. Tasting them already in my mind. But what I hadn't counted on was the ball gag she then quickly placed around my head, tightening to keep the knickers securely in place.

"And this will help to keep your cries to a minimum too. Although this room is sound proofed I don't want you upsetting Geoffrey."

I could only look into her eyes trying to convey my fear and pleading for compassion but she wasn't interested. Taking my face in her hand she looked into my eyes deeply and whispered "you must trust me now. Submit to me totally and let the pain strip you of your ego."

Fuck. What had I done? What was I thinking? This had already gone beyond anything I had imagined when jerking off in the shower.

As my fear grew a whole new realisation dawned on me. With her knickers (her delicious knickers) in my mouth and the ball gag I couldn't use the safe word even if wanted to. Even if I needed to. I had no way of stopping this. All I had between me and complete destruction by Lady was the trust that I had to have that ultimately she would look after me and care for me.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Three blows across my arse cheeks in rapid succession jolted me back into the here and now. Then a short pause. Just as I felt the heat, the sting rising in my cheeks I felt the next three blows, again across both cheeks as the paddle fell on my backside once more. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

Fuck that hurt more than I imagined it would. I had tried to spark myself on occasions when wanking about this very scenario. But it never felt like this.

Lady's hand now gently brushed its way across my bottom, tenderly arousing it's now fully awoken nerve endings. This felt electric to me, connecting instantaneously with my mind, making it melt, and just as quickly with my dick which went in the opposite direction.

Strangely it was at this moment that my mind began to stray again. The only thing I could think of was how Lady now had no knickers on under that black leather skirt. Her pussy was exposed. I longed to know what her pussy looked like. Shaven I assumed. That thought alone almost made me cum there and then. As I tasted her juices and scent in the knickers she had placed in my mouth I longed for more. I longer to lap at her pussy, to drink every drip I could coax from between her lips.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

Six swats of the paddle in quick succession all to my left cheek which was now aflame. Burning and throbbing. I longed for relief. I could no longer focus on my thoughts of licking her pussy. The pain was obliterating alll other thoughts. The only thing that could distract me was what happened next.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. This time to my right cheek. Now was it's turn to grab the attention through blinding pain. And Lady carried on like this for what must have been a full ten minutes, breaking only to stroke my behind with her hand between every round of beatings. This didn't soothe me but it did enable me to get my breath back a little and at times be able to think about the taste of Lady in my mouth. I clung to this thought during every beat on my behind. It was my sole focus, helping me endure the pain. And then it stopped as suddenly as it had started.

Once again I heard the booted footsteps slowly move around the side of the vault towards my head. An outstretched hand once again lifted my head and another hand came to wipe away the tears. I hadn't realised I had been crying - the pain and emotion was too intense to think about such things.

"Do you need me to keep going? Do you want to keep tasting me, feeling me on your skin? Do you want to keep needing me, trusting me and submitting to me?"

"Yes my Lady I do" I tried to mumble through the gag. Lady could see from my eyes that I had agreed to more though. And that realisation that I wanted more was like flicking a switch in me and I just wept. Almost uncontrollably, as Lady smoothed my hair and whispered in my ear.

"I have you. I am here to show you the way. All you need to do is submit completely to me"

As I wept I didn't notice she must have returned to the far side of vault once again.

Thwack! Thwack. Thwack. Thwack!

Four swats this time. Two really hard at either end with two slightly gentler ones in between. These really sting. And the pain went deeper, more acute almost stabbing into me. I opened my eyes and saw that the cane had now gone from the pile of instruments in front of me. The cane. The original spark of inspiration that had turned into my secret depravity.

And agin. Thwack! Thwack. Thwack. Thwack!

This time lower down on my upper thighs.

Thwack! Thwack. Thwack. Thwack!

This time higher, on the top part of my arse cheeks. Lady knew her way around. This was no random assault on my backside with the cane but a calculated process of covering every inch from top to bottom, from left to right.

I thought my flesh must be hanging in scraps off my backside. A real life flaying. It was so sore I was beyond crying now. I was screaming and wailing, the best I could anyway with the knickers and gag in my mouth.

The caning thankfully didn't last as long as the paddling. I hurt more but I guess she was keeping to her word not to break the skin or to leave scars. I can't imagine what colour my backside was right now though.

The respite was short lived however. A brief glimpse of Lady's boots as she walked past, stopping only momentarily to pick up the riding crop.

I couldn't imagine what the crop would feel like. I'd used one when I had a few riding lessons as a kid but across one's backside by a dominatrix was a complete unknown.

But this started very differently. Lady started with a few light switches of the crop to my upper back, moving slowly southwards gradually increasing the force as she went. They were quick and sharp and not too intense. But they helped to bring the whole of my back alive, tingling and throbbing in an almost pleasurable way. She then moved to my legs doing the same up and down my thighs, increasing the force as she neared my already tender backside. In between strokes she would tickle me with light brushes of the crop along my sensitised skin. The sensation was both arousing and sensuous just as much as it was painful. My dick started to harden once more after it had wilted under the relentless caning. And once more my mind wondered back to enjoying the taste of her knickers in my mouth and imagining my licking her juices direct from the source.

But then they came. Raining down on my backside like nothing before. Mighty blows of the crop right across the already brutalised flesh. 1-2-3-4-5-6 in a row. No waiting, no break in between. I almost choked on the knickers and gag such was the force of the blows.

I wailed and wailed. I don't know for how long. I begged for mercy, I used the safe word over and over but it couldn't be heard. I slowly calmed a little, my wails turned to deep sobs as I recovered my awareness of my surroundings. My head was being embraced in the arms of my Lady. She was stroking my face, wiping away tears and clutching me tightly towards her bosom. She had utterly broken me. She said she would and she had. I was done. She would never need to tie me down or restrain me. Her authority, combined with her total understanding of how the male mind works meant that she had no need of them. I was hers to do with as she liked.

"You did very well. I am proud of you. Cry my baby. The tears will help with the pain. They won't make it stop but they signal your fragility and submission."

I couldn't reply even if I wasn't gagged. I was lost for words. All I could think was that Lady had me in her arms, I could feel her chest rise and fall with her breath. It helped when I tried to match my breaths to hers, providing comfort and assurance that all would be right in the end.

"Are you ready for me to begin again?"

She waited as I looked into her eyes and holding her gaze I nodded ever so slightly. She knew I would hate it but was willing to comply because I trusted her and wanted to submit to her totally. I realised very soon however that she hadn't yet accomplished everything she wanted from the punishment though.

"I need you to help me now. Reach behind you and pull your arse cheeks apart. As wide as you can. Spreading your legs will help too."

As did as best I could. I didn't really understand why either, other than to expose and humiliate myself that little bit more.

As I pulled my arse apart I waited a few moments before feeling Lady's finger slowly trace it's way down my crack. My ass was sweaty - not surprising given what it had been through. Her finger felt no resistance as I slid down my crack across my anus, causing me to gasp, on its journey towards my perineum. Was she going to put a finger in my ass hole I wondered. I hardened a little and I'm sure my anus just gave a little blink in response.

Thwack! Fuck me that hurt . Lady had switched me along the length of my ass crack, swatting me directly on the ring of my anus that she had just that second aroused with expectation, stinging like a wasp out of nowhere.

Followed by a second and a third. Then the same but this time to my balls, dangling free. I doubled in pain and fell from the vault, crumpling in a heap at her feet. Again I was sobbing and wailing. Cupping my balls trying to dull the throbbing pain.

"Up now. Back on the vault immediately." She was calm but had raised her voice a little and and it had lost any of the warmth she had shown just moments before when cradling my head to her bosom. Calm but cold.

I struggled to my feet. I threw her a glare and immediately regretted it as she fixed my glare and threw one directly back that chilled me to my bone.

Defiance. She had warned me about that in her rules before I arrived. I thought defiance would arise from ego and pride. But it didn't, it had come from a sense of betrayal - she had shown me care and concern, that she wanted to protect me from the pain. But her actions had shown that to be a lie. I was hurting inside just as much as in my arse and balls. I struggled back onto the vault but when she ordered me to resume holding my cheeks apart I resisted. Not totally but she could see I was not opening my cheeks as far as before and my heart was no longer in it. "OK one step forward, one step backwards. If you want to use the safe word nod once now and I will release the gag. But you do understand the consequences don't you?" All I could do was stare into her eyes as my mind raced, trying to weigh up the pros and cons. I needed this, to be ruled by the woman, to submit, to trust her implicitly. She held the key to my sexuality and I knew it. It was this or many more years of repression and denial. I had done that for the last 30 years. I couldn't do it for another 30.

But she had betrayed me. When I trusted her most she beat me more and harder then ever. She humiliated me more than ever. She hurt me to my core.

How could this be? I had barely known her for one morning. How did she have this hold over me so quickly?

And that was my realisation. I shook my head and looked down to her feet again, reliving where this journey began.

"Ok so you think I betrayed you. You think you trusted me and I let you down. Allow me to show you why you are wrong."

She started by tying my hands together and to a steel eye protruding from the base of the vault. Then, with gaffer tape, she spread my cheeks apart without the need for me to do this. I had moved from the sphere of trust to the sphere of restraint in the blink of an eye.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Again and again the crop stung my anus, and on my balls once again for good measure. The dull throbbing ache returned. I almost passed out from the pain. I may have for a few seconds it was all a bit of blur to be honest.

The next I knew, Lady was releasing my hands and the gag. She didn't caress and soothe me as before though. She took the knickers from my mouth and told me to stay exactly where I was. "Don't worry the tors will wait for another day. You are clearly not ready for that level of trust just yet. Disappointing but you will get there sooner or later."