My Lady's Holy Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy to stay put. I was exhausted physically and emotionally. Battered and bruised inside and out. I hadn't cried this much since I was a young child. I felt utterly humiliated and degraded. So much so, when she started to rub lotion on my arse I barely flinched. I was so sore it wasn't pleasurable just embarrassing that I was still so exposed and displayed at her pleasure.

But then a finger began to retrace the path along the groove of my arse, where this time she stopped on the entrance to my anus.

"Do you want me inside you Jules? If you do ask me to come inside."

And I did, desperately so. "Please my Lady will you put a finger inside me. Please."

And with that lady slowly but firmly increased the pressure on the tip of her finger until my entrance gave way and admitted her in. Greased in lotion it moved in easily enough. She started to wiggle her finger and move it in and out slowly. Then a little faster. Her other hand started to massage my beaten and tender balls. I thought I would never experience a pleasurable sensation in them ever again but her gentle massaging fingers proved me wrong. In many ways the background dull ache that was still there helped to highlight, to emphasise the pleasure. For the first time in a while I began to harden again.

"You lost your trust in me because I caused you more pain and humiliation just when you thought it was over. But it wasn't. I had broken you that is true. You had submitted. But submission through pain is only half the journey you must make. The other half comes with your submission through desire. You feel that desire now. I can feel your anus squeezing my finger, wanting to pull it deeper and deeper inside you. You want my other hand to move from your balls and to start working your cock. These parts of your body that I was only moments ago switching with my crop, causing you to double up in agony. They have submitted to me in their desire for me. But your heart and your mind have not made that choice yet. But they will."

Her hands left me then. I suddenly felt cold and exposed once more as the air teased the wetness around my anus and balls.

I could hear a chain moving up above. I didn't dare move to look though. Instead I stayed stock still awaiting my fate. More restraint clearly but of what kind and for what purpose this time.

I heard her footsteps move back to the cabinet and once more towards the rear of the vault where my arse was still taped wide open. I felt a cold metal object press against my anus. I froze. I clenched. No way was this going in there. I didn't even know what it was.

Again, as if sensing my thoughts, Lady stopped pushing and leant over the vault to show me the device. She called it her 'tulip'. It was indeed tulip shaped, with five large petals draw together as in a bud.

"Suck it. Make it wet. It will be easier this way. If it helps, imagine it is Geoffrey's cock. Suck it, lick it , spit on it."

Fearful of how large this was and how much it might hurt I did all of these things.

Lady then returned the device to my anal entrance. As with her finger before she just pushed, steadily increasing the pressure until eventually my arse opened wide enough for the thickest part of the tulip bud to push straight in, my anus muscles closing behind it as if not wanting to let go. I felt full. It felt like I was being violated but in a safe and loving way.

No sooner had my ass closed around the neck of the tulip than her hand returned to my groin - this time wrapping around my already hard cock, pulling it downwards as if milking a cow's udder. Lady pulled on the tulip gently in rhythm with her hand on my cock.

"Ok Jules, in a minute I am going to allow you to cum. I will count down to one and you will deposit as much of your sperm as you can. When you do I will hold my knickers at the tip of your clock to catch your sperm. I will then return these knickers to your mouth for you to suck clean. Do you understand?"

"Yes my Lady."

I didn't care. Lady was going to pull me off and allow me to cum. She could have said she was going to castrate me afterwards. I would have agreed to anything as long as I was allowed to cum for her.

She started to move her hands in rhythm once again. I could feel my juices building. My cock grew, my ass opened up. The sensations were immense. I was hers once again totally.

As lady counted down from ten I strained to hold on til she reached one. I wanted to cum for her when she wanted me to cum. I willed for my balls to empty for her completely. For her to own my climax completely.

I lasted to about one and a half. And I came. An orgasm as strong as any I had had in many years. Surge upon surge of cum through my cock, to be caught in her knickers as she held them beneath my cock. I had been truly drained.

As the sensation of orgasm subsided I began to realise what was about to happen next. I had no choice to be fair. Lady had brought the kickers round to the front so I could see them properly. The pink knickers with the large pools of cum sitting on top, gathering in the crumpled folds of cotton fabric, slowly penetrating the weave and spreading dampness all around.

Then I smelt my seed. During sex the smell of cum can be quite erotic but just a few minutes after it will make me gag. Even if it isn't being waved around under my nose ready for me to suck clean. I half wretched. I couldn't look at it any more. I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes. You will do this for me. You will do this willingly. From now on you will always eat any cum that you spill. Whether you are with me or not. Why? Because I desire you to. Because every time you do you will remember your submission to me. Through pain. And when you want to cum through desire for me you will know the price you will pay, submission through desire. Soon you will desire the cum itself as it will become your submission. You will desire the pain too before the cum. It too will be your submission. Submission, pain, desire will be one. Your holy trinity."

I nodded submission and lady brought the knickers to my mouth. I opened my lips and hesitatingly opened my mouth to receive her knickers and my seed.

And I did. I sucked and I swallowed all the cum I could glean from those panties. And when I was finished I thanked lady for her kindness.

"You are welcome. But your disobedience was noted and must be paid for. With that I felt her twist the tulip but plug, hearing it click and all of a sudden feel it seemingly explode and expand inside me. I screamed in fear as much as in pain. "What the h?"

I stopped myself just in time. I knew swearing would not be ignored. And now I felt more vulnerable than ever. What had just happened inside my ass?

"That is called a butt anchor. I have opened that tulip bud into a full flower inside you."

She held her hand in front of me demonstrating with her fingers how it had opened up inside me and effectively anchored inside my ass. It could only ever come out again if lady used her key to unlock it.

"And let's be very clear - when you are released depends entirely on how well you behave from here on in."

She was back to being cold and ruthless once again. "If you want release before you go home tomorrow you will have to earn it. Otherwise your only choice is to limp to your nearest A and E and ask them to slice you open to remove it. Good luck with explaining that one to the nurses."

"Please I beg you. Please release me. It hurts. I'm scared. My Lady please."

"I know you are scared but this is a lesson for you. Your ass is mine. Your cock is mine. I will use these to bend you, to break you. This morning was only a start. You felt submission you tasted what true true devotion to me could be like. But it is not yet hard wired into you. You could easily slip back yet. No, we must push on and press home our gains."

With that she pulled on the chain closest to me having from the ceiling. As she did, the chains rattled, the pulleys creaked and I gradually felt a tug at my butt anchor. I was attached to a chain from the ceiling! By my anus!

As I was pulled backwards and upwards I slid from the vault desperate not to lose my footing. If I fell would the anchor, my anus, hold my weight or would it rip me wide open. I really didn't want to find out.

"Please my lady please don't. You will kill me! Please"

She stopped pulling the chain just as I reached the top of my tip toes. Straining. In excruciating pain both my toes and my ass.

"Please let me down. Please my lady. I will anything. Please."

"I know you will if I ask you to. I don't need you to barter this with me."

She released the chain allowing me to collapse to the floor in some relief.

But as soon as I had felt that relief I heard the noise of clanking chain once again and of a padlock closing. Lady had locked the chain from leading from the anchor in my arse to the steel eye on the base of the vault that had previously held my hands fixed.

I am going to leave you now to have some lunch and find some clean knickers. "You've had your lunch of course" she said as bent down to pick up her knickers that had fallen from my mouth as she hoisted me from the vault. I watched as she walked away from me. As watched her beautiful tight ass in her black leather skirt slip out of sight I realised that I felt only desire for her. I was hers totally.

And my weekend had only just begun.