My Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
115 Followers

Carol was gay and propositioned Natasha near the end of their first day together, something along the lines of what Harold did to me. She accepted, it was also the first time Natasha ever had sex, from then on they became committed together as, personal assistant, then partners and now live together.

I liked Natasha, I think she liked me too. Carol wanted a male model for one of her painting, Natasha suggested me. That weekend I travelled to Balloch station, where Natasha met me and took me to Carol's studio in the hills above Loch Lomond. We arrived at the studio which was a beautiful white cottage with a glass conservatory studio down one side.

We went into the cottage which I fell in love with the moment I saw it, with its big log fire in the living area. Carol said follow me and went into a bedroom which was nice and homely. She said take off your clothes and we will get started. At that point she took off her white paint stained lab coat as Natasha walked in, they were both naked, I forgot about Carol's reputation of being naked when she painted. I got undressed and stood there trying not to look embarrassed.

We went into her studio, I was asked to pose sitting on a stool as she started to focus her camera with a remote control which I had just noticed. I asked do you not do charcoal sketches, no not now its only students that do that. Then Natasha started to position me by moving my hands, legs and body positioning, she had warm, very tender and caring hands. I was starting to enjoy it. Each time Carol wanted me to repose Natasha would come over to me and move my positioning, I could feel her body heat, sometimes we were touching skin to skin as we posed together.

The walls of the studio had fixed floor to ceiling and movable mirrors, which allowed me to see myself and Natasha posing naked from many angles. I was now relaxed and we made many poses, on posing stools, chair's and a love couch. As the lighting illuminated us without any shadows, as a photograph was being framed, or taken, it appeared up in a large television screen. Amazing to see, I really liked the posing for these erotic poses, I think I always wanted to do that.

I sat on the love couch with Natasha leaning erotically on me, we changed position this time I was on top. I felt a sexual rush and was getting hard and visually aroused as I positioned and posed without any prompting from Carol or Natasha. The camera was clicking away and the large screen showing me and Natasha about to sexually engage with each other. We intimately touched several times as I partially engaged with her, each time engaging just a little bit more. I could see she was enjoying it, by this time I was too. We took many photographs, the rush was fantastic. Then I felt wet Natasha had had a pre-orgasm squirt.

After a break for lunch we restarted this time in the bedroom with all the photographic lighting on. I was to sit on the big bed with my back propped up against two large pillows as Natasha kneeled and straddled over me, she was to engage with me sexually. To get this pose and position correct I had to fully engage with her, as we did she then smiled and leaned over me, kissed me on the lips, I liked it and kissed her back, she then started to undulate up and down, I could hear over the bed creaking the camera's distinctive click as Carol photographed us.

I was starting to feel a build up inside me, although I tried to slow it down, Natasha increased her rhythm speed. All I could do was enjoy the build up to climax, then I heard Natasha groan out loud, she was starting to climax too. We both speeded up our rhythm that was also becoming more erratic, by now we were both oblivious to the cameras and Carol's presence, we were all alone in the clouds.

Suddenly it was all over as we both unloaded onto each other, we were frozen in that position as we both drained together. Carol's voice brought us both out of our dream saying "excellent just excellent, exactly what I wanted". We both slowly separated and Natasha and I both sat on the edge of the bed with our legs hanging over, exhausted and satisfied. I found out later that this was Natasha's first time other than with Carol. Who didn't seem to mind one little bit what we had just done together in front of her.

We then showered together including Carol, the experience was surreal as we stood there naked together, intimately washing each other. My day of modelling for Carol was over, Natasha took me to the station, where I travelled home alone. About six months later I went to a private showing of Carol's and now 'Tash's' work. One of exhibits was of the bed scene at that critical moment with me and Tash as Carol looked on. I don't know how to explain the feeling I had when viewing that painting. I then said to Richard other than my grant that is how I earned my money.

Richard said to me I don't know if you realise that I am gay too and I would like to have you as a retainer as Harold does and, I think I can get you other work that pays a lot more money than you earned so far. I didn't know what to say then I thought for the past year this is what I did, what's more I enjoyed doing it. I said "yes ok" and agreed how it would work, initially he would credit my rent and pay in cash the rest. It sounded simple so I said yes to the arrangement.

Richard said there is one more condition this arrangement must remain between us. Because a couple of years back I was having a very torrid sexual relationship with a male friend. My father came into my apartment, the one you now live in, and caught us together in bed athletically preforming together.

Given my father was very old school he was remarkably calm about it. After my friend left he said it would be very harmful to our business if it came out I was gay, not that any of my business friends are innocent, far from it, you cannot run an empire like ours in Glasgow if you were. My father then said this is what I want you to do.

I was to enter into an arranged marriage with one of his friend daughters. He said; "She like you has some preferences in life that is not compatible with our business interests." I met her, same age as me and very good looking, terrific personality. We both had the same choice if we wanted to inherit our share of the joint businesses. We were to get married, we could continue with our modern lifestyle providing we were totally discreet or nothing, other than crumbs. That was both their simple terms. We agreed, we both liked the good life, got married about a year later, very grand affair.

We both like each other and still get on very well together in all senses of married life. She has her lady friends I now have you as a friend, we both attend Swingers night's and day's sometimes in a discreet Private Health Country Club in Ayrshire. At weekends we attend formal business functions with my father and father in law and their friends, Politicians and other members of the community.

I worked for Richard until the end of my studies, being his friend, at times, as well as doing a number of odd jobs for him. He was good as his word getting me private assignments at very good rates. I retained my friendships with Harold and my ladies in the Kilmarnock OIR art group, which grew significantly in numbers since I started modelling for them. Also I no longer needed to get a bus to and from their venue, Harold gave me his old BMW after he got breathalysed and lost his licence.

What do I do now, I have several Directorships in Richard's companies, and we still meet at least once a week, at my now very plush flat in the West End of Glasgow. My parents believe I am a successful business man and the money they spent on my University education was money well spent.

If you want to find out more about Natasha you can find it in; 'My First Time Natasha's Story' and what goes on at the private Health Country Club in Ayrshire; 'A Sauna Fun Day'. Also the Pipeworks in Glasgow in; 'The Sauna'.

Sean943
Sean943
115 Followers
12