My Neighbor's Hot Cum

Story Info
A newly separated guy takes a neighbor's cum in his mouth...
1.5k words
4.52
15.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers

His thick cock filled my mouth. I looked up at him -- he had his eyes closed, enjoying my lips around his shaft. He was a skinny man, shorter than me, smaller than me, but that cock was big and thick and tasty. Just weeks ago, I lived in this apartment with my wife. Then she left -- we are separated. And I decided to explore my sexuality. Tinder proved useless. Grindr saved the day. I got a text from a blank profile which showed just 40 meters away. I knew it was someone in the gated community where I lived. My heart fluttered. It had been a while since I had sex -- the ex-wife was almost asexual and the whole of last year had been fights and conflicts. So I began texting. Soon, he was in my flat. He was sweaty, he'd been in the gym at the clubhouse. I invited him in. He was a lean, short man -- middle aged. He was wearing shorts, a tshirt and a headband. It had been years since I hooked up with any man -- I was nervous. As we sat down on the sofa, I noticed the bulge in his shorts.

Without a second thought, I reached out and touched it. He wasn't even fully hard but it was big. I got on my knees and pulled his cock out of his shorts. He stopped me and said he wanted to shower and freshen up as he was sweaty from his workout. I said, "Do it after", and took his semi-hard cock in my mouth. He got hard quickly. Just weeks ago, I lived here with my wife and here I was sucking a stranger's big dick. It was salty and musky and I sucked him hard. He moaned and groaned with pleasure and my dick started getting hard from the sounds he was making. I slipped my shorts off from under me with his dick still in my mouth. "Lets go into the bedroom," he said. I let his hard cock slip out of my mouth, a strand of saliva dripped from my lips. I got up and led him to the bedroom.

When we were at the edge of my bed, he put his lips on my right nipple and sucked at it, while he put his hand around my waist and grabbed by ass cheeks and squeezed them, spread them apart. Without any hesitation, he placed a finger at the mouth of my ass hole and pushed. I gasped. My asshole had not been touched by anyone since Bunty and that was several years ago. Bunty was a young guy who lived next door and he was the first guy who I had been with. It was before I had been with any woman and had any idea of sexual roles. He had told me he wanted me to be his wife and I didn't even know what he meant until he had his hard cock inside me. I had come to like the pain and the sensation and would often beg him for it. For one whole summer, Bunty had fucked me like a whore -- every afternoon, sometimes at his place, sometimes at mine when my parents were asleep. It was then that I had my first taste of cum. When he was about to cum, Bunty had pulled out and told me to suck him. I hesitated but he insisted that it was how sex was done. I had wiped his oily cock a little and put it in my mouth, the smell of coconut oil and my own ass lingered on his thick member as I pleasured him till he erupted in my mouth. I gagged and tried to spit it out but he pushed his pulsating dick deeper down my throat till I swallowed all of his hot cum.

I told my neighbor about my first experience with swallowing and I told him I wanted that again. He jammed his finger deeper into my ass with excitement. I dropped down to my knees on the bed and spread my ass wide for him to see. "Yumm," he exclaimed and bent over to rim me. It was a new experience. I had done to a few girlfriends in the past but had never had it done to me. It was a strange sensation. I was initially very conscious about my hairy ass and thought he'd be turned off by the stink but he seemed into it, so I gave in to the pleasure. I let his tongue dart into my asshole, making my nipples hard and my cock harder. He put his hand around and slowly jerked my cock. The pleasure was intense and I asked him to stop. I didn't want to cum -- that would kill my mood. After he licked my ass for a while, he laid down on the bed and asked me to straddle his cock. He was slightly soft by this point so I began sucking him off to get him hard. His cock was not getting as hard as it was earlier.

I asked him if he was okay. He seemed embarrassed. I tried to calm him down. I told him sex was all in the head. I asked him about his fantasies. He hesitated. He confessed after some coaxing that the fact that he had a wife and a daughter and was doing this was bothering him. I told him I understood. I had not fooled around with anyone while I was still with my wife. I told him it was different though. With me, he could do the things he never could with his wife, I said. "Like what?" he asked. I asked him what is his dirtiest fantasy. He told me he had always wanted to pee on his wife but she would never agree to it. I thought for a second and said, "You can try that with me." He looked surprised. "Have you tried it before?" he asked me. I said I hadn't but was always willing to push my limits. Maybe I'll like it, maybe I won't.

Moments later, I was on my knees in the shower, my face inches away from his cock. He had chucked down some water before and was gearing up to let out a stream of piss on my face. I was curious to try this as I had seen this in porn but had never thought I'd find myself in this position. I had once put my fingers over an ex-girlfriend's pussy while she peed and that's the closest I had come to a golden shower situation. That changed moments later. A stream of his hot yellow piss hit my chin and then my lips. I closed my lips and let it run down my face, even moving around to catch more of it over my face. He was hard when he was done and I give him a quick lick. He stepped out while I cleaned up a little. He was all lubed up when I came out. I got super excited by his glistening dripping penis and quickly straddled him and smeared some lube on my ass. I needed him inside me. I told him this and he seemed to get harder as his dick pushed its way inside my ass.

It had been a while since I had a cock in me and I had forgotten the feeling. It filled me up and felt like I was pushing a hard piece of turd back in while it was trying to come out. Once I got used to the rhythm, I arched my back and started bouncing a little. My cock, now hard was jumping up and down along with me. The pleasure kept building and then suddenly, without even touching my cock, I started cumming hard. Strands of hot thick cum got deposited on his tummy from my cock. I expected to get awkward after this but something strange happened. I started getting hard again right away. The feeling of his cock was sending such intense waves of pleasure into my body that I was hard again and even more turned on than before. He scooped up my cum and spread it back on my dick. It was strange but I loved his hand on my semi hard cock.

He said he was about to cum. I stopped moving, to his dismay. But I had something else planned. I told him to come over my face and fuck my mouth so that I can swallow his cum when he ejaculates. He straddled my face as I lay on the bed with my head hanging back over the edge of the bed. His balls flapped over my forehead as he slid his hard lubed up cock into my mouth. He was very turned on and started vigorously fucking my mouth. I sucked as much as I could and he started cumming in moments. His cum tasted raw and I kept sucking till it all went down my throat. He was spent and he just collapsed over me. He started jerking me off soon after but I told him to stop. I wanted to stay turned on. After he left, I masturbated for a whole hour before I came. I got a text from him saying it was the best sex of his life. I texted back that I couldn't wait to have his cum in my mouth again.

imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers