Last Day In Babylon

Story Info
Fantasy fiction.
712 words
3.46
971
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last Day In Babylon"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

Our little adventure takes place in Babylon Mesopotamia, 605 BC.

Darkness was descending upon Babylon and it was time to pick up Mylitta. We had been seeing each other for almost six weeks. My best friend had introduced us. She was so hot! Long dark hair, a slender waist, plus unbelievable breasts for her size. I love to watch the way people stare at her. We found a romantic place to eat and I picked a table way in the back for some privacy.

After dinner, she was anxious to enjoy some intimate pleasure, so we found a nice grassy spot beside the river. Both of us removed our robes and spread them out to lay down on. Her naked beauty always takes my breath away. She said she had a surprise for me and handed me a brightly wrapped piece of candy. I offered to share it with her, but she said that it was only for me. It tasted wonderful. We continued to frolic under the moon light, but for some reason it was becoming impossible to concentrate. Why did I feel so sleepy? She laughed when she noticed I was having difficulty and began waving the candy wrapper in my face. That was the last thing I remembered.

The next morning I woke up totally naked and found myself tied down to a sacrificial altar! I began to panic when I saw a group of young women gathering around me! One of them stepped forward.

"Good morning. I see the sedative has worn off. I hope we have made you comfortable."

"What the hell is going on here? Where is my clothing and why am I tied down like this? How did I even get here?"

"Your girlfriend slipped you a little sleeping potion we provided. She was boasting about your size as we haggled over the price, and now I can see that she wasn't exaggerating. You are well worth every shekel we paid."

"She sold me?? That BITCH !!!"

"Now calm down, if someone had offered me that much money, I would have sold my boyfriend too. It's easy to find another. And to answer your question, you were purchased to offer in tribute to Viagra, god of fertility."

I heard some snickering from the crowd as the priestess started to fondle me. The congregation began removing their robes and drawing closer. I could feel myself becoming aroused at the sight of all those naked women. In a few moments everyone was admiring a healthy erection.

"Pardon me while I say a few words. GREETINGS DEAR SISTERS! AS YOU CAN SEE, WE HAVE A VERY WELL ENDOWED CANDIDATE THIS YEAR, AND FOR THAT WE GIVE THANKS. LET US PRAY. OH GREAT VIAGRA, GIVER OF STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE, ACCEPT THIS OUR HUMBLE OFFERING, THAT WE MAY BE BLESSED WITH EVERLASTING PLEASURE. AMEN."

She moved around to the back of the altar so everyone could see as I was lubricated with warm oil. The priestess took a firm grip and began moving her hand while holding a golden chalice in the other. I could hear suggestive shouts of lust and desire from the congregation. Two young girls pushed through for a better view. One of them began to dance and giggle while the another started to pleasure herself. The priestess had a determined look on her face as she began stroking faster and soon I was moaning and pulling at the ropes. Suddenly my body arched as powerful surges sent explosive eruptions gushing into the goblet. The crowd cheered as the priestess lifted the cup to her lips and swallowed the contents. Then she turned and picked up a large metal blade and dramatically lifted it into the air. I looked up at the sharp dagger in confusion.

"No wait, what are you doing?!!"

"GREAT VIAGRA, ACCEPT THIS WORTHY SACRIFICE."

Her arm came plunging down just as the alarm clock went off...

Gasping for breath I clutched at my chest. I could hear Mom yelling something about being late for school when I realized that I was safe in my own bed. I threw off the covers and found everything drenched in cum.

Damn that was so cool...