My Last Day of Work

Story Info
I finally get a drink with my boss on my last day.
5.5k words
4.46
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pynkfysh
pynkfysh
21 Followers

I had only known Danielle for a few months, just the time I had been working at the hotel. I saw her the first day that I came in for an interview, and instantly I knew working there wouldn't be all bad. She had long, dark, silky hair with a light tan. She was slender and had a Mediterranean look to her. The first day I started, she was another front desk staff, and she was very easy to get along with. We found we had a lot in common, and we quickly became comfortable with each other. However, I soon learned that she was about to be promoted to being the front desk manager...and my boss. She was still a good boss, but there was an authority to her that awoke something in me. Danielle wasn't a hard ass by any means, but she knew how to sternly command her minions and be assertive with troublesome guests. I did my best to keep myself on her good side, so I was rarely the subject of her ire. She was actually a few years younger than me, but she carried herself with a confidence that belied her age. I had a huge crush on her, and she certainly featured in my fantasies at night.

I found it difficult to hide my attraction to her. I caught myself checking her out from the corner of my eye, and I knew that most of the other male staff felt the same way. Valets, bellhops, guests, everyone tried to flirt with her, but she did a good job of deflecting them with a smile. I one day decided to bite the bullet and take my chance. I asked her to grab a drink at the end of our night shift together. Unfortunately, she shot me down. "Sorry, I don't hang out with my staff outside of work," was her excuse, which, to be fair, was reasonable. I tried to swallow my wounded pride and let it roll off my shoulders. Still, I had been forthright and open about being interested in her, and there was no getting the cat back in the proverbial bag. From that time forward, there was a tension between us. It simmered quietly below the surface when other people were around in the lobby, but on nights when we were alone together, every slight touch or light joke held an undercurrent of attraction between us. My brain constantly screamed at me to make a move or ask her out again, but I knew she'd say no, and as gorgeous as she was, it wasn't worth my job.

That all changed when I decided to quit working there. I was about to travel abroad for a while, and I was ready to leave the front desk and its headaches behind me. I'd miss the free food, booze, tips, and stories, but mostly I'd miss flirting with Danielle every chance I got. On my last day working there, I decided to give it one final attempt, as I had nothing to lose at that point. At the end of our shift, I'd no longer be her underling (although I'd love to be under her). As luck would have it, she wore my favorite of her professional outfits, a form-fitting black dress that went down to just above the knee. It showed off her assets, offering both a hint of cleavage and leg, but it was appropriate for the job.

Out loud, I called it her power boss dress. Inwardly, I thought of it as her little black dress that all women have, the one that makes them look good and they know it. I had often fantasized about her in (and out of) that dress, and it seemed like a fortuitous omen. I had spent my drive to work thinking of how to try to organically bring up a possible date when we had a moment together, but it was unfortunately a very busy afternoon. The lobby was constantly full of people, and we were both running all over the hotel, bringing amenities to guests, helping set up for an event, and getting luggage and taxis. One particularly annoying guest was running us ragged, sending us high and low for towels, slippers, and anything else he could think of. He eventually asked for something we had stored in the big cooler in the back of the kitchen, which finally leads to the story getting interesting.

Danielle asked me to go with her to get the food from the cooler. I thought it was odd, but I wasn't going to complain. As we walked to the kitchen, I couldn't help but watch her figure sway as she moved. Luckily, she wasn't even paying attention to me because she was ranting about the guest and the day's stresses. We walked into the cooler, but neither of us could find what he had asked for. Danielle closed the door to the cooler, secluding us inside, and let out a frustrated yell.

"Sorry, it's just been a long day," she said as she saw the startled look on my face.

"Ha, no worries," I replied, trying to lessen her agitation.

"It's been a long shitty day, and after you leave today, I'll be stuck with all the other front desk staff who can barely follow my instructions, much less do what the guests ask." She looked at me with an exaggerated pout. "Why do you have to leave?"

I had no response. At least, nothing that was working between my brain and my mouth. The only thing thinking was in my pants. This felt like the moment I had waited all day for. We locked eyes, and I took a step closer to her. Backing up against the cooler door, Danielle said, "Wait." I did. I stopped with only a few inches between us. She put a light hand on my chest, but there was no strength behind it. I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips had a sweetness and softness to them but will forever be etched in my memory. She stiffened as I pressed my kiss forward, but she soon softened her stance and leaned into my body. My hands went to her shoulders and then to the small of her back.

I felt her mouth open against mine, and her tongue found its way into my mouth. That was all the signal I needed. Suddenly, the tension of all our time together overcame me, and I had to have her. My hands went further, and I grabbed her ass and pulled her in to me as I pushed her up against the door. I broke our kiss to begin kissing my way down her neck. Her hands were running through my hair, and our bodies were grinding against each other. All I could think about was finally getting to feel her. One hand slid from her ass to her thigh as I pulled her leg up, allowing me better access to thrust my hips between her legs. Her dress was beginning to ride up, and I could hear her moans as I explored her neck, shoulders, and collar bone with my mouth.

Suddenly, she stopped me. The hand that had been resting on my chest pushed me away. "Wait, this is crazy, we have to stop," Danielle panted. Her hair was slightly messy, and the hem of her skirt was askew. She almost appeared lost in thought, until her eyes focused on me. There was a slightly crazed, feral gleam to her look, and she bit her lip as if considering something. I could see warring emotions behind her face. Finally, she took a deep breath and fixed her dress. "We have to get the food," she said quickly. She glanced around hurriedly before finally finding it hidden on a bottom shelf. "Thanks for your help!" she said, almost frantically, and dashed out of the cooler, leaving me and my tented pants all alone to wonder what the hell had just happened. In a daze, I wandered back to the lobby, the smell of her hair and feel of her skin still lingering on my senses.

As I got back to the front desk, Danielle wouldn't meet my eyes. There were enough guests around that we had plenty to do to fill any possible awkward silences, but the tension was palpable. I kept trying to catch her eye, but she was elusive. Each time I tried to interact with her, she kept it very professional and succinct. As my shift neared its end, I wondered if I had blown it by kissing her in the cooler. She started to pack her things when I still had 45 minutes left on my final shift (manager perks), and I feared I'd never have the opportunity to see her again. As she began collecting her things, I made one final, half-hearted attempt to say something, anything.

"Hey Danielle, about earlier-" I began.

"Look, you've been an awesome employee," she interjected, "and you're a really nice guy, but earlier shouldn't have happened. I can't be doing things like that with my staff, even the ones I like. It was a momentary lapse in judgment," she said firmly.

I was crestfallen, but I understood. She had to worry about her job first. "I get it," I told her. "I'm sorry if I made things weird. You've been a great boss."

She sighed and smiled. "You've been great, too, but we both know we can't be doing things like that at work. I hope you have a good end to your last shift and a great life. Thanks for all the good work you've done. I'm heading out. I need a drink." And with that, she left. No emotional good-bye, no hug (professional propriety and all), just a slight wave, and then she was gone.

I waited out the last part of my final shift and packed my things. I was glad to see the hotel disappear in my rearview. After the turbulent excitement of the day, I needed a drink as well to calm my nerves. Some friends had already gotten together at a nearby bar, so I went over to meet them to celebrate my freedom. I was in need of some relief and release. As I walked in the bar, my friends already had my favorite drink waiting for me and gave a loud cheer as I took a gulp. The yell caused a few heads to turn our way, including a dark-haired girl at the table just over a friend's shoulder. As she turned, my heart skipped a beat. It was Danielle, there with a few friends. She was still in her little black dress for work and looked even more amazing. We caught each other's eyes, and I worried that she would think I was some sort of creep, following her to the bar. Instead, she gave me a huge smile and raised her glass to toast. I took this as my second omen of the day. I thanked my friends for the drink and walked over to her table. One of my friends gave a quiet wolf whistle as he saw me approach my former boss.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked, trying to act natural.

"Great! Congratulations on quitting!" she exclaimed happily. "Let's toast to your freedom!"

This was certainly more than I was expecting when I arrived, but I wasn't going to complain. I'd been dreaming of an opportunity to grab a drink with her for months, and now I finally had my chance. "To freedom!" We toasted and both took a big slug from our drinks. With the warm glow of liquid courage flowing through me, I relaxed and enjoyed our conversation. We ended up chatting for a while. Eventually, I realized my friends had gone when one of her friends tapped her on the shoulder to say they were leaving.

"Hey, Danielle, we're heading out. Did you want a ride home, or...?" she trailed off, flicking her eyes at me with a smirk. Danielle turned her head to look at me and pursed her lips in thought. She bit her lip.

My mouth was dry. My heart was pounding in my chest. Would she leave? Would the night end here? Make or break time. "I don't mind giving you a ride," I said. Oh shit! That was a lot more of an entendre than I meant! Hopefully she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Danielle smiled. "Well, I live pretty close actually. We can probably walk there. It's just a few blocks. You sure you don't mind?" she asked.

"I have a feeling he doesn't mind. Have funnnn....," her friend said with a laugh as she departed.

We continued our conversation. It was filled with innocent (and almost not-so-innocent) flirting, but it was also just a fun time. We bitched about the general manager of the hotel. We bitched about guests. We laughed at all the antics that happen in hotels. I even mentioned to her one time that I had hooked up with a hotel guest in the luggage closet during one of my shifts, something I could tell her now that she wasn't in charge of my paycheck.

"What?!" Danielle yelled in mock indignation. "How dare you fuck on company time!" Something about hearing her say "fuck" in that context was so incredibly sexy. It reverberated between us and ratcheted up the sexual tension that had been forming all night. I had been trying to hide my excitement throughout the night, but I was feeling practically giddy at the thought of going back to her place. Just as I was thinking it, she said, "It's getting pretty late. Are you still down to come home with me? Walk me home, I mean," she laughed. Was that purposeful? Or was it a slip of the tongue?

"Yes, definitely," I replied, trying to appear confident. We grabbed our things and headed for the door, still flirting and teasing each other. Her house really was just a few blocks away, and it was a gorgeous night. The neighborhood is very scenic, and it was a lovely night for a moonlit stroll. It almost felt like a date. Before I knew it, we were at her door.

"Thanks for walking me," she said. "This was a fun night."

"Yea, it was nice to be able to have one last hurrah with my favorite boss," I answered back. Nothing wrong with a little flattery. Would she take the bait?

"Yea, it was fun." Danielle paused and then took a deep breath. It seemed like she was steadying her nerves. Then, she smiled. "Well," she said, with a hint of playfulness in her voice, "it doesn't have to be done yet. It's not that late. Want to come in? Maybe have a night cap? Or something?"

Inside, I felt like a kid on Christmas. Outside, I tried to keep my composure and not appear too eager. "Sure, that sounds fun," I replied in my best attempt at a suave voice. She turned to open the door and let me in. I was determined to be cool and not screw this up.

All of that trepidation went out the window the second she closed her door, leaving us alone in her living room. I was turning to tell Danielle that I liked her décor when she lunged at me, her lips pressing firmly against mine. I barely managed to catch her in my arms, and it took my brain a second to fully comprehend what was happening. Once it did, however, my brain was done working, and another part of my body took over. I wrapped my arms around her and held her firmly against my chest. She felt amazing. I could taste a sweetness on her lips, and my hands were all over her, tracing every curve of her body. It was just like before in the cooler, but there was no holding back this time. There was a hunger between the both of us that was insatiable. But I'd be damned if I didn't try to satisfy both of us. My hands reached down, and I squeezed her ass, causing her to moan into my mouth. This was the most either of us had vocalized since we walked inside her place. We were heavily making out, tongues intertwined, standing in her entryway, our hands grasping at one another. I pushed her back against her door, just like I had done in the cooler at work, and began kissing her neck, devouring every inch of skin available to me (I've always had a thing for necks and collar bones). I ground my crotch against hers as my hands squeezed her breasts. I could feel her nipples harden beneath her dress. As I kissed my way up her neck, I whispered in her ear, "I've been wanting this for so long."

Danielle let out a breathy sigh as I nibbled her ear. "I know," she said, smiling, "I've been waiting ever since you put in your notice." With that, she pulled my face to hers and gave me a long, intense kiss. Then she spun us around, pressing my back against the door. With an evil grin, her hands went to my belt. "Is this okay?" she asked. As if there could be any chance it wasn't, but I still appreciated the check-in. All I could do was nod, and then her hand slid into my boxer briefs to find me hard as a rock. It was a herculean task to not immediately cum the second I felt the soft skin of her hand wrap itself about my length. Danielle pulled my cock out of my pants and gave it a few slow strokes. Then she looked me in the eyes (hell, it felt like she was looking into my soul), and said, "I've been wanting to do this," as she sank down to her knees. She bit her lip and looked up at me as she stroked me, spreading my precum around my cock.

Seeing her down there, kneeling in front of me with my cock inches from her face, was almost too much. Luckily, I'm made of sterner stuff. That was, however, put to the test seconds later. Danielle moved her head forward and dragged her tongue along the underside of my cock. It was heavenly, everything I had fantasized about and more. She circled the head with her tongue while she continued to stroke. Danielle wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, and I let out a moan. This seemingly encouraged her, because she moved forward slowly and took my entire dick in her mouth, inch by agonizing inch. My short moan became a deep moan that came from the very depths of my being. Danielle certainly knew what she was doing down there. She bobbed her head back and forth on my cock, the only sounds in the room my deep breaths and moans and the lewd sounds of her slurping. She was diligently taking her time with me, and I was on cloud nine.

Danielle expertly kept me approaching an orgasmic cliff without pushing me over. Every time I would feel my balls begin to tense, craving release, she would slow down and gave me a few light, slow strokes until I managed to catch my breath. She often followed these strokes with a long lick from the base of my cock to the tip, flicking the head lightly as she finished. I was approaching another orgasmic acme as her hand lazily twisted around my dick. She laughed as she joyously tortured me and said, "Mmm...seems like you like that. Is it too much? Are you done yet?" she playfully asked as she flicked the head of my cock with her tongue.

I wasn't going to let her win this. Not yet, at least. I leaned down and, taking her chin in my hand, raised her face to mine for a kiss. "Not yet," I said with a growl as our lips parted. I pulled her to her feet and led her to her couch a few feet away. Before she could say anything, I turned her around and bent her over the arm of the sofa. I admired her body, her sexy black dress not leaving much to the imagination. The outline of her thong was clearly visible through the thin fabric, and it filled me with a desire, nay, a need to see more of her. I ran my hand up the back of her thigh until it reached the hem of her dress. I caressed her ass before I slowly began raising her dress to expose her lacy black thong disappearing between her ass cheeks.

"Oh, you're bad," she laughed. I wanted to teach her I wasn't there to laugh.

I gave her ass a sharp smack and said, "You're bad for wanting this." Startled, Danielle let out a sharp breath. Before she had a chance to respond, I slapped her ass again, this time on the other cheek. "Don't think I haven't noticed you flirting with me all this time." Another smack. "Getting me riled up while I'm at work, trying to handle guests." Another smack, her ass getting redder. "You know the effect this dress has on me. I can see it in your eyes." She was breathing heavily, letting out little moans with every slap. Her cute little whimpers turned me on so much. I took pity on her and began running my hand up her inner thigh, and her legs instinctively spread further apart, allowing me access to whatever I wanted. My fingers reached her pussy, her lacy panties absolutely soaked through by this point. "Mmm...seems like you like that," I teased, throwing her words from earlier back at her. "Is it too much? Are you done yet?" I asked as my fingers played at the edge of her panties. I pulled them to the side and slid my index finger along her slick slit. She moaned, a deep guttural moan, something primal and full of wanton lust. I slid the finger in, exploring her pussy delicately, before pulling back slightly. I wanted her to know I was in charge now.

Danielle moaned and lightly pushed back against my hand. "Do it," she said softly, biting her lip as she begged. I kept my finger tantalizingly out of reach.

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Touch me," she commanded.

"Oh, you bad girl," I said as I simultaneously slapped her ass again and slid my finger back in. She cooed, reveling in the feeling. Standing next to her on the left side as she was bent over the couch, I lightly worked two fingers on my right hand in and out of her wet pussy while I reached my left hand around to rub her clit. As I did this, she began to quiver. Her legs almost seemed to be about to give out on her, and I was practically keeping her on her feet as I tended to her pussy. I could tell she was close to cumming, but I wasn't quite finished with her yet.

pynkfysh
pynkfysh
21 Followers
12